Bring4th

Full Version: Personal Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, I am new to this forum. Could I confirm not a lot of members have posted questions of a personal nature as the Ra contact prefers information that is beneficial to all? What if the answer to the question is important to you?
You may, of course, ask personal questions! In the Ra Material, they even asked personal questions. This is what this forum is for! So that we may discuss the principles and concepts of the Ra Material in relation to our personal lives, our societal self, and our spiritual aspirations. This section of the forum is just for that purpose. The “Strictly Law of One” section is only for material that is in direct relation to the Ra Material. For example, if we wanted to discuss what Ra meant in a certain session.

So feel free to ask whatever if on your mind here! We are happy to respond and talk.
Welcome KL2019 !!
I honestly think the best learning for all of us comes when we share or collectively explore someone’s personal catalyst.

Lord knows I have asked for lots of help from forum members in processing difficult things.