Bring4th

Full Version: Your favorite tea or coffee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is your favorite tea or coffee?

I like Genmaicha tea. It has little bits of popcorn in it.

Been awhile since I tried it though.

I'm usually a coffee drinker, but I plan to go to tea.

I even have an unopened pack of lucid dreaming tea.
Whoa, Gem, lucid dreaming tea, I wouldn't wait to open !! BigSmile

I love american coffee... but

I found a green tea which has really a nice flavor, not cheap, but you use like a 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon for 4 cups so it goes a long way , it's called The du Hamam and it's from the Palais des Thés, yes it's french I am afraid <sigh> but really gooood
I haven't opened the lucid dreaming tea yet because I don't have a good tea strainer or decanter.

I ordered them from Amazon, including an electric kettle that lets you set different temperatures for tea.
Tell us when you do, Gem !
I did the lucid dreaming tea last night. It relaxed me, and I fell asleep quickly.
I don't really remember my dreams, but I remember they were clearer than usual.
I did feel more aware, but I wasn't quite lucid.

I love the electric kettle I got. I can set it to like 170 degrees F for green tea or something like that.
I also got a 750mL glass teapot that has a wire mesh to let you steep the tea in it.
Linden tea, from the flowers of the linden tree, known in Europe as lime tree (I believe). Mild relaxant, helps with my cravings and mood swings.
Earl grey is a favorite pick me up, love bergamot
Sadly, recovering salesperson and accountant, so I'm a crap coffee addict.
Coffee, cigarettes, and husband are the things set to be set free with love and thanks soon. My bonds are weakening by the day.
I love tea, black teas mostly.
Early grey, orange pekoe and one I haven’t seen in years but still remember the taste black currant black tea. Mmmmm
I like good Darjeeling tea....but due to drought, hailstorms, and labor troubles, the price of higher-grade Darjeeling has skyrocketed in recent years.  Stuff that used to cost me around $17/pound (just 5 years ago) is now $300-$400/pound!!!  So I can't buy that grade anymore.  :@ :@
(09-06-2019, 08:41 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]I like good Darjeeling tea....but due to drought, hailstorms, and labor troubles, the price of higher-grade Darjeeling has skyrocketed in recent years.  Stuff that used to cost me around $17/pound (just 5 years ago) is now $300-$400/pound!!!  So I can't buy that grade anymore.  :@ :@

Isn't that the same as Oolong tea?
(09-06-2019, 08:54 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2019, 08:41 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]I like good Darjeeling tea....but due to drought, hailstorms, and labor troubles, the price of higher-grade Darjeeling has skyrocketed in recent years.  Stuff that used to cost me around $17/pound (just 5 years ago) is now $300-$400/pound!!!  So I can't buy that grade anymore.  :@ :@

Isn't that the same as Oolong tea?

No.  "Oolong" refers to the amount of roasting that the tea leaves get.  Black tea is the most roasted, Oolong moderately roasted, green tea only lightly roasted, and "white" tea gets no roasting at all.

Darjeeling is a district in northern India, in the foothills of the Himalayas.  Darjeeling tea can be made either black, Oolong, or green, but is usually black.
My Turkish friend made tea for me once. It was very strong.
Caffè mocha
I also like earl grey tea. And fresh peppermint tea.
I like Earl Grey tea in the afternoon and organic Italian (but French will do) freshly roasted espresso in the morning. Smile 
John Conti coffee, whole bean columbian and Jasmine tea yummmmmmmy