Bring4th

Full Version: How to do a sexual energy exchange?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is a sexual energy exchange as Ra mentions done with the sexual chakra?

What's the best way to do an energy exchange with someone you love but is far away?

Do you just imagine sending sexual chakra energy into their sexual chakra?

Or is it a heart-ray transfer into their heart chakra?

Or do you just send all of what you are in their direction and hope they get it?
Try thinking of it this way and see if it's useful.  On  one level it's as basic as "I'm hungry, therefore I eat."  On another it's more like, "Gee, you make me feel warm and fuzzy, let's cuddle and make babies we can cuddle with."  On another there are deep, deep feelings of devotion and a deeply seated (not merely warm & fuzzy) desire to serve, and the experience of communion transports both to a more beautiful place...for awhile.  On anther level one experiences self as the Creator and experiences the partner likewise, creating a Creator-to-Creator lovefest beyond telling, delighting in the other's very being.

Next you're gonna ask, "So, how do I do the latter two?"  My answer is that these are stages of developement one finds inside self.  You find them by looking.  If you seek, but do not find, then seek further....and, if necessary, seek further.....rinse and repeat until clean.  It's purely a factor of self-discovery.  You'll never find it on the Internet, for example, nor from me, to offer an equally obvious truism.  It's all about you discovering your own desire to serve, one might say.  That makes it easy, right?  You don't have to leave home to find yourself.

Thank you peregrine.

I want to see Creator in them. I can imagine looking into their eyes and seeing forever.

Right now, I'm just exchanging bliss. It's not so much a warm-and-fuzzy feeling as it is raw, expansive bliss.

I have trouble though staying focused on it.
Sexual energy exchange occurs in the act of sexual union. It depends on which level you are vibrating at. All chakras can exchange energy. (Except the violet ray?)

Indigo ray sexual energy transfer is something I can’t speak about. I don’t know it. I believe it’s the experience Tantra can give though. An experience of profundity, penetrating the veil and contacting Intelligent Infinity.

Ra said that the blue ray invites the total honesty and sharing of self with other self.
Green ray is about unconditional acceptance and love for other self.

{Yellow ray i am honestly unsure of. Can someone help me out here? I know that the negative yellow ray transfer is effected by fear or domination: the fear of possessing or being possessed or the desire to possess another or to be possessed by another.

Orange ray transfer is the sexual sphere and again I am not quite sure about the energy exchange aspect of it.}

Red ray however I know to be automatic and random. It provides the means of reproduction of the human species.
Is the sexual chakra where the feeling of the orgasm occurs?

For me, it's in my bladder rather than in my navel (just below belly button).

It's also where I feel energy flowing through, I guess when my sexual chakra is open.
It's like a mild, steady orgasm. I've felt it in my heart and my crown as well. All three were profound,
but not ineffable.
(09-05-2019, 08:40 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]All chakras can exchange energy. (Except the violet ray?)

This is a possible inconsistency of the The Ra Material:

Quote:32.7 Questioner: And then finally, the violet ray. What is the difference between violet ray and the others?

Ra: I am Ra. The violet ray, just as the red ray, is constant in the sexual experience. Its experience by other-self may be distorted or completely ignored or not apprehended by other-self. However, the violet ray, being the sum and substance of the mind/body/spirit complex, surrounds and informs any action by a mind/body/spirit complex.

Quote:84.20 Questioner: Then, with respect to the green, blue, and indigo transfers of energy: How would the mechanism for these transfers differ in making them possible or setting the groundwork for them than the orange ray? I know this is very difficult to ask and I may not be making any sense, but what I am trying to do is get to an understanding of the foundation for transfers in each of the rays and the preparations for the transfers, you might say, or the fundamental requirements and biases and potentials for these transfers. Could you expand on that for me please? I am sorry for the poor question.

Ra: I am Ra. We would take a moment to state in reply to a previous comment that we shall answer each query whether or not it has been previously covered for not to do so would be to baffle the flow of quite another transfer of energy.

To respond to your query we firstly wish to agree with your supposition that the subject you now query upon is a large one, for in it lies an entire system of opening the gateway to intelligent infinity. You may see that some information is necessarily shrouded in mystery by our desire to preserve the free will of the adept. The great key to blue, indigo, and finally, that great capital of the column of sexual energy transfer, violet energy transfers, is the metaphysical bond or distortion which has the name among your peoples of unconditional love. In the blue-ray energy transfer the quality of this love is refined in the fire of honest communication and clarity; this, shall we say, normally, meaning in general, takes a substantial portion of your space/time to accomplish although there are instances of matings so well refined in previous incarnations and so well remembered that the blue ray may be penetrated at once. This energy transfer is of great benefit to the seeker in that all communication from this seeker is, thereby, refined and the eyes of honesty and clarity look upon a new world. Such is the nature of blue-ray energy and such is one mechanism of potentiating and crystallizing it.

As we approach indigo-ray transfer we find ourselves in a shadowland where we cannot give you information straight out or plain, for this is seen by us to be an infringement. We cannot speak at all of violet-ray transfer as we do not, again, desire to break the Law of Confusion.

We may say that these jewels, though dearly bought, are beyond price for the seeker and might suggest that just as each awareness is arrived at through a process of analysis, synthesis, and inspiration, so should the seeker approach its mate and evaluate each experience, seeking the jewel.

(09-05-2019, 08:40 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]Indigo ray sexual energy transfer is something I can’t speak about. I don’t know it. I believe it’s the experience Tantra can give though. An experience of profundity, penetrating the veil and contacting Intelligent Infinity.

Quote:The indigo ray is the ray of, shall we say, awareness of the Creator as self; thus one whose indigo-ray vibrations have been activated can offer the energy transfer of Creator to Creator. This is the beginning of the sacramental nature of what you call your bisexual reproductive act. It is unique in bearing the allness, the wholeness, the unity in its offering to other-self
.(32.6)

(09-05-2019, 08:40 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]{Yellow ray i am honestly unsure of. Can someone help me out here? I know that the negative yellow ray transfer is effected by fear or domination: the fear of possessing or being possessed or the desire to possess another or to be possessed by another.

I understood that orange and yellow transfers are always negative and the normal transfer is the green-ray level:

Quote:The orange ray is that influence or vibratory pattern wherein the mind/body/spirit expresses its power on an individual basis. Thus power over individuals may be seen to be orange ray. This ray has been quite intense among your peoples on an individual basis. You may see in this ray the treating of other-selves as non-entities, slaves, or chattel, thus giving other-selves no status whatever.

The yellow ray is a focal and very powerful ray and concerns the entity in relation to, shall we say, groups, societies, or large numbers of mind/body/spirit complexes. This orange — we correct ourselves — this yellow-ray vibration is at the heart of bellicose actions in which one group of entities feel the necessity and right of dominating other groups of entities and bending their wills to the wills of the masters. The negative path, as you would call it, uses a combination of the yellow ray and the orange ray in its polarization patterns. These rays, used in a dedicated fashion, will bring about a contact with intelligent infinity. The usual nature of sexual interaction, if one is yellow or orange in primary vibratory patterns, is one of blockage and then insatiable hunger due to the blockage. When there are two selves vibrating in this area the potential for polarization through the sexual interaction is begun, one entity experiencing the pleasure of humiliation and slavery or bondage, the other experiencing the pleasure of mastery and control over another entity. In this way a sexual energy transfer of a negative polarity is experienced.
(32.2)
(09-05-2019, 09:56 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is the sexual chakra where the feeling of the orgasm occurs?

The sexual excitation causes an activity on the red-ray chakra and it's notable a "fire" or "heat" on the bottom of spine. That's the sexual energy. The chakra wherein the orgasm occurs depends of the level the entity is unblocked.
(09-05-2019, 10:27 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2019, 09:56 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is the sexual chakra where the feeling of the orgasm occurs?

The sexual excitation causes an activity on the red-ray chakra and it's notable a "fire" or "heat" on the bottom of spine. That's the sexual energy. The chakra wherein the orgasm occurs depends of the level the entity is unblocked.

Thank you Infinite.

So is it Tantra to move the orgasm point from lower up to the heart through releasing blockages?

I am releasing from my root and sacral chakras more recently since I learned what you were saying.
(09-05-2019, 11:08 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]So is it Tantra to move the orgasm point from lower up to the heart through releasing blockages?

Something like that. The goal of Tantra is to transmutate the sexual energy into a higher energy. Mantras and other techniques are used in the sexual intercourse and real love is necessary. The alchemic myth of philospher's stone is about that process. Quote of Ra:

Quote:Contrary-wise, the positively oriented entity will be transmuting strong red-ray sexual energy into green-ray energy transfers and radiation in blue and indigo and will be similarly transmuting selfhood and place in society into energy transfer situations in which the entity may merge with and serve others and then, finally, radiate unto others without expecting any transfer in return.
(54.25)
Thank you Indigo for sharing all of those quotes! That’s why I put a question mark there because I was not sure about violet ray sexual energy transfer.

Quote:As we approach indigo-ray transfer we find ourselves in a shadowland where we cannot give you information straight out or plain, for this is seen by us to be an infringement. We cannot speak at all of violet-ray transfer as we do not, again, desire to break the Law of Confusion.

So that is where my confusion is. It’s not that violet ray does not exchange energy, but the nature of that transfer is veiled under the Law of Confusion until we are able to first hand experience it ourselves.
Leo of Actualized.org says that Truth cannot be conveyed in words.

It's like we are not privy to higher density experience. Same with violet-ray transfer, which I think is enlightenment.
From my humble perspective, I see the red chakra as the "objective instinct," that is; the energy center which drives the physical need and act of lovemaking itself through survival instinct/the instinct to reproduce. The other chakras then inform it spiritually (do I take/use this energy for myself/share it unconditionally/offer it all to the other-self), while the violet sort of "concludes it"(?) as being the sum total of all other chakra energy-build up. Does that make sense? I am somewhat new to this kind of jargon...
(09-05-2019, 03:40 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Contrary-wise, the positively oriented entity will be transmuting strong red-ray sexual energy into green-ray energy transfers and radiation in blue and indigo and will be similarly transmuting selfhood and place in society into energy transfer situations in which the entity may merge with and serve others and then, finally, radiate unto others without expecting any transfer in return.
(54.25)

Thank you for this quote. I have been to much aware of the worlds mind lately.
It says this inclination/expression is flawed but its my deepest inner urge.
Really so grateful for the Law of One work and everyone here. Thank you Infinite.
"How do you do a sexual energy exchange?"

By fucking, obviously.
(09-05-2019, 08:40 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]Sexual energy exchange occurs in the act of sexual union. It depends on which level you are vibrating at. All chakras can exchange energy. (Except the violet ray?)

Indigo ray sexual energy transfer is something I can’t speak about. I don’t know it. I believe it’s the experience Tantra can give though. An experience of profundity, penetrating the veil and contacting Intelligent Infinity.

Ra said that the blue ray invites the total honesty and sharing of self with other self.
Green ray is about unconditional acceptance and love for other self.

{Yellow ray i am honestly unsure of. Can someone help me out here? I know that the negative yellow ray transfer is effected by fear or domination: the fear of possessing or being possessed or the desire to possess another or to be possessed by another.

Orange ray transfer is the sexual sphere and again I am not quite sure about the energy exchange aspect of it.}

Red ray however I know to be automatic and random. It provides the means of reproduction of the human species.
I would think yellow ray would allow another self to experience the self in unabated ways and also to experience other self in the same way. Perhaps exploring the will in creative ways or sexual creativity with adding to each of the other's self expression and confidence in their love and sexual experience???
Orange rays is all about the gadgets so as Ra says...lol I can't stop laughing
(09-07-2019, 02:57 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]"How do you do a sexual energy exchange?"

By fucking, obviously.

Not so fast you, you silly person. Heart
(09-07-2019, 09:34 AM)@phelion Wrote: [ -> ]From my humble perspective, I see the red chakra as the "objective instinct," that is; the energy center which drives the physical need and act of lovemaking itself through survival instinct/the instinct to reproduce. The other chakras then inform it spiritually (do I take/use this energy for myself/share it unconditionally/offer it all to the other-self), while the violet sort of "concludes it"(?) as being the sum total of all other chakra energy-build up. Does that make sense? I am somewhat new to this kind of jargon...

Hey, you will get there. I'm horrible with words and jargon.
(09-07-2019, 08:47 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Leo of Actualized.org says that Truth cannot be conveyed in words.

It's like we are not privy to higher density experience. Same with violet-ray transfer, which I think is enlightenment.

I was thinking about it and if violet ray represents the totality of our being then an energy transfer of that nature could potentially bring one “face to face with God”? If Indigo is the Contact, then violet could be the meeting, Union.

I’m only theorizing.
(09-04-2019, 04:15 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is a sexual energy exchange as Ra mentions done with the sexual chakra?

What's the best way to do an energy exchange with someone you love but is far away?

Do you just imagine sending sexual chakra energy into their sexual chakra?

Or is it a heart-ray transfer into their heart chakra?

Or do you just send all of what you are in their direction and hope they get it?

When I first went through LOO I wrongly understood that green energy exchange is only possible through sex. This was because in LOO it was explained in very detail. But sex is only one way through which you can transfer green energy, open or balance the green energy center.

Sex with someone you are in love probably has a very good efficiency for transferring such energy, however there are many shades of love and most of them are non-sexual. Caring for someone's well-being  means basically sending green energy to that person.