Bring4th

Full Version: Harvest after death or in 3D?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So the Law of One says that it will occur approximately in 2011 or some time around that. Is it a physical even that is going to happen in the 3D world or does it happen after death?
"Questioner: Am I to understand that the harvest will occur in the year 2011, or will it be spread?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an approximation. We have stated we have difficulty with your time/space. This is an appropriate probable/possible time/space nexus for harvest. Those who are not in incarnation at this time will be included in the harvest."

The Cassiopeans have said that 90% of the people will survive or something around that.Here:
"Q: (T) Okay. So, when they talk about 90 per cent of the population not surviving, it is not that they are going to die, but that they are going to transform. We are going to go up a level. This is what the whole light thing is all about?

A: Or another possibility is that the physical cataclysms will occur only for those “left behind” on the remaining 3rd level density earth."

So does anyone know what its going to be like ?
They say that 90% of the population is simply going to dissapear(into the 4th density without actually dying?) and the ones left behind are going to be the "damned" ones like in the bible with the rapture thing?
Didn't everyone say that it was going to happen in 2012?
By now I've heard all kinds of opinions on this and I'm just not sure what to believe...
Q'uo had cleared it up that it's a gradual transition, but I don't remember where.
2012 was a major shift for me. I may have died in that reality and found myself on a new timeline.
Quote:63.27 ▶ Questioner: I will make this statement, and you correct me. What we have is, as our planet is spiraled by the spiraling action of the entire major galaxy, as the big wheel in the sky turns and our planetary system spirals into the new position, the fourth-density vibrations become more and more pronounced. These atomic core vibrations begin to create, more and more completely, the green, that is the green core vibrations complete more and more completely the fourth-density sphere and the fourth-density bodily complexes for inhabitation of that sphere. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. To be corrected is the concept of the creation of green-ray density bodily complexes. This creation will be gradual and will take place beginning with your third-density type of physical vehicle and, through the means of bisexual reproduction, become by evolutionary processes, the fourth-density body complexes.

In other words the global warming will cause human race to die out (extinction) but also to adapt genetically to the new fourth density new bodies being able to support fourth density mind/body/spirit complexes.
As this process is happening some of the ones who die will graduate while others will incarnate in third density but on another planet.

Quote:63.28 ▶ Questioner: Then are these entities of which we spoke, the third-density harvestable who have been transferred, are they the ones who then will, by bisexual reproduction, create the fourth-density complexes that are necessary?

Ra: I am Ra. The influxes of true-color green energy complexes will more and more create the conditions in which the atomic structure of cells of bodily complexes is that of the density of love. The mind/body/spirit complexes inhabiting these physical vehicles will be, and to some extent, are, those of whom you spoke and, as harvest is completed, the harvested entities of this planetary influence.

63.29 ▶ Questioner: Is there a clock-like face, shall I say, associated with the entire major galaxy of many billions of stars so that as it revolves, it carries all of these stars and planetary systems through transitions from density to density? Is this how it works?

Ra: I am Ra. You are perceptive. You may see a three-dimensional clock face or spiral of endlessness which is planned by the Logos for this purpose.

63.30 ▶ Questioner: I understand that the Logos did not plan for the heating effect that occurs in our third-density transition into fourth. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct except for the condition of free will which is, of course, planned by the Logos as It, Itself, is a creature of free will. In this climate an infinity of events or conditions may occur. They cannot be said to be planned by the Logos but can be said to have been freely allowed.

63.31 ▶ Questioner: It would seem to me the heating effect that takes place on the planet is analogous to a disease in the body and would have as a root cause the same or analogous mental configuration. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct except that the spiritual configuration as well as mental biases of your peoples has been responsible for these distortions of the body complex of your planetary sphere.
What good is it in knowing exactly when it's going to happen? I imagine our whole lifetime is the harvest. Smile
(09-24-2019, 09:51 AM)rinzler Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't everyone say that it was going to happen in 2012?
By now I've heard all kinds of opinions on this and I'm just not sure what to believe...

Who's everyone? Blush

Ah, beliefs and made-up calendar dates! Any transition, regardless of "density", is a gradual process. There is no instant "mass ascension." This has been discussed ad nauseam at length on B4th for at least the past 10 years (quite the hot topic back in 2011-12 for obvious reasons).

'Tis true that there is a "scheduled" time for planetary matrices to gain another vibrational layer (1D+2D+3D+4D in this case). However, these are not human schedules but the Creator's (specifically this system's Sun—just as it did/does with Venus, Maldek, Mars, and other local spheres in their transitional shifts). Additionally, both internal (human) and external ("alien") factors may interfere with the process to a degree: delaying, extending, worsening, alleviating, etc (see: "time lateral"). There isn't just one straight timeline with one fixed future or past :exclamation:  

Regardless, 'tis a window of opportunity: it opens for but a while, then begins to close. In this case, the incoming 4D influences begin to grow or build up towards a zenith/climax/critical point, and then the energies relax/recede. Just like giving birth. This whole process is "2012".

Some may, in their excitement and wishful thinking, attempt to pin it down to an exact hour (not one second more, not one second less!). Realizing "nothing happened" upon the appointed hour, they may either walk away in disappointment and mixed feelings and/or push it back to yet another future date in great expectation. Someone else, perhaps being slightly more percipient, might give a more generous figure and say it all begun approximately in 1935-50 around WWII and the "flying saucer" hysteria.

It depends on how narrow-mindedly you wish see it.

Either way, the "harvest" is Now. Whether some made the transition in 1960 and some are making it in 2020, it is "Now" all the same. What is 100 years anyway? Many of those already graduated are incarnated presently in early-stage 3D/4D transitional "hybdrid" bodies already.

What do you see? ZZzz

Quote:They say that 90% of the population is simply going to dissapear(into the 4th density without actually dying?) and the ones left behind are going to be the "damned" ones like in the bible with the rapture thing?

Is 99% of 2D "damned" for not transitioning to erected 3D apes?

You seem to fancy Ra. Here, let's bring some context to the table:

Ra Wrote:89.39 We had a harvest of six out of thirty, to speak roughly, millions of mind/body/spirit complexes, less than 20%.
Ra Wrote:89.28 Our harvest was approximately 6 million 500 thousand mind/body/spirit complexes. There were approximately 32 million mind/body/spirit complexes repeating third density elsewhere.

Do you understand that a whopping 80% of Venusians, a positively-supremely-harmonious civilization, did not make it to 4D at the time of transition?

Also: WHO said 3D and 4D don't coexist with each other as does 1D and 2D, 2D and 3D, and so on?

(Yes, 3D incarnations will be "shut down" during the initial portions of 4D, but that is only to allow 4D entities some time to learn to "cloak" themselves from 3D so as to preserve the latter's veiled-up experience. Then, 3D will resume on this 4D planet as normal—else where do you think all those 2D graduates would be going? 3D, of course.)

Quote:The Cassiopeans have said that 90% of the people will survive or something around that.

The C's are very doomy-gloomy, as is LKJ *hint-hint*
(09-24-2019, 09:51 AM)rinzler Wrote: [ -> ]So the Law of One says that it will occur approximately in 2011 or some time around that. Is it a physical even that is going to happen in the 3D world or does it happen after death?
"Questioner: Am I to understand that the harvest will occur in the year 2011, or will it be spread?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an approximation. We have stated we have difficulty with your time/space. This is an appropriate probable/possible time/space nexus for harvest. Those who are not in incarnation at this time will be included in the harvest."

The Cassiopeans have said that 90% of the people will survive or something around that.Here:
"Q: (T) Okay. So, when they talk about 90 per cent of the population not surviving, it is not that they are going to die, but that they are going to transform. We are going to go up a level. This is what the whole light thing is all about?

A: Or another possibility is that the physical cataclysms will occur only for those “left behind” on the remaining 3rd level density earth."

So does anyone know what its going to be like ?
They say that 90% of the population is simply going to dissapear(into the 4th density without actually dying?) and the ones left behind are going to be the "damned" ones like in the bible with the rapture thing?
Didn't everyone say that it was going to happen in 2012?

This is a topic that is not conclusive and there is much speculation and theorizing. I shall share my views:

I do not believe the harvest is an event. When Ra says it will begin around 2011 it means that entities are able to start harvesting. “Even those who are not in incarnation.” It can’t be a physical event then. It simply means that entities are able to walk the steps of light and harvest now. So, I believe after we die we will have the opportunity to harvest.

As for 90% of the world population “disappearing”... harvestable entities on this planet will be about 5-15% of the population. I think 15% is very generous and not likely to be the probability. But anyway.. what is to become of those who aren’t harvestable to 4D? Well there’s going to have to be a Dying off of the human race. 90% of the population will most certainly NOT be going into 4D earth. That number is upside down. 90% will not make it to 4D.

I believe there will be a gradual dying off. Souls will stop incarnating here. We’re still going by seniority of vibration so there are a lot of souls on this planet trying to do the inner work to make the cut.

There could also potentially be cataclysm and crisis which kills off many people. I think we would be foolish to not consider it a possibility. However I do not want our earth to follow a self destructive warlike path out of 3D. I hope humanity has opened its heart enough to choose a different way this time. (All civilizations on this planet have followed the same cycle of empire, which ends in its total destruction. Atlantis, Rome, etc.)

Those “left behind” are not damned. They will go to another 3D planet to continue with the third density experience and learning.

2012 was a misunderstood event. It was the alignment with the galactic center. That’s what happened. We were initiated by the Great Spiritual Sun, the Logos. Our planet is moving to 4D more and more as we speak.
There is much confusion with two terms: the harvest and the karmic rescue at the end of a cycle.

The former is a time/space event and it's happening right now (it started around 2011). After the death, the entity (with your buddhic body) will "walk" in direction of the light and if it has the minimum polarity to support the green-ray true color, the graduation to fourth density will be acquired. If the entity stop in the yellow-ray true color, will be necessary repeat the great cycle in another 3D planet.

The planetary changes as the many cataclysm predicted in many spiritual works, will be adjustments due the great amount of negative thought-forms and the accumulated karma of the humankind.

So, seems to me will not happen something like an unique event but many cataclisms. There is a theory of a planet called by many "Nibiru" that will suck all negativity of the Earth, causing much destruction in your passage. But, I have no idea if this planet is real.

I like of this channeling of Hatonn:

Quote:There is a season upon your planet which shall be highly traumatic within your physical illusion. The physical reasons for this are varied. Your scientists will spend a great deal of time, while they can, in attempting to catalog and describe each of the conditions which will produce disaster on this physical plane of your planet. That which your scientists speak of is quite so, and will be part of the program which has been predicted by all of those holy works which you have upon the face of the Earth.

It is not either permissible or possible for us to tell you precisely what events will occur, or when they will occur, due to the fact that the vibration within the mind and heart of the peoples upon your planet is determining and will determine the precise events. There is within the planet Earth a great deal of karma which must be adjusted as the cycle changes, and these things will manifest. Precisely when, and how, we cannot say, nor would we wish to, my friends. For the rain, and the wind, and fire, will destroy only those things which are in what you call the third density of vibration. You may value those things because you cannot imagine what a fourth-density existence will be like. We suggest to you that you spend no time concerning yourselves with the effort of maintaining your third density existence after the vibration change to fourth density has been completed.

If, within your spirit, your graduation day has come, those things necessary for your emergence into fourth density will be done for you. All will be accomplished by helpers which you must be aware that you have.

It is extremely possible that damage will occur to those things which you identify with yourself in the third density. If we may speak plainly, you will observe the valley of the shadow of death. These very words, my friends, have been spoken to you before, and yet you cling to that physical body and those physical surroundings as though your spirit were attached quite permanently to them.

May we suggest to you that you can find your spirit neither in your head, nor in your hands, nor in your chest, nor in your legs, nor in your feet, that nowhere can you find your spirit; nowhere can you operate to remove it, nor to aid it. Your spirit resides within a shell. The shell may be removed, but that is no matter. The spirit does not perish.
Quote:"Questioner: Am I to understand that the harvest will occur in the year 2011, or will it be spread?

The above is the conclusive information in the material. Don asks whether harvest is a spread out event or will take place in 2011. Ra answers that nexus is the appropriate nexus. Not spread out.

This also coincides with the information they give which says that galaxy face presents a type of clock, and when the clock rings, harvests happen.

Additionally you see this reflected in Mayan calendar and their cycles. Which started its new cycle in 2011.

We are repeatedly told that harvest happens at the blink of the eye, its a very small time window. Which was the reason for confederation to spend all that effort trying to increase harvestable spirits' number leading up to the harvest.

The information also includes the important tidbit - incarnate and non incarnate are included at the harvest at harvest time. This tells us that you dont need to be dead to get harvested during normal harvest.

Harvest is not transition. Transition to 4d information was given as in between 150 years and 750 years.