Bring4th

Full Version: Apple Cider Vinegar and Turmeric
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apple cider vinegar is good for killing bad bacteria and helping prevent heart disease and helping with diabetes by lowering blood sugar.

Turmeric is good for preventing heart disease, cancer and alzheimers.

I found both at the store in one. I take an ounce with warm water at night.
It really relaxes me. And it's really good for a night routine.

Walmart has it cheaper than Amazon.

[Image: apple_cider_vinegar_tumeric.jpg]
It might be beneficial. But as our bodies are different, it's not for every-body
(09-28-2019, 02:11 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]It might be beneficial. But as our bodies are different, it's not for every-body

In general apple cider vinegar and turmeric are both good for everyone. Turmeric is great for any sort of inflammation (the root cause of much disease), and apple cider vinegar helps with digestion, kidney stones, and a lot more.

There may be exceptions where a particular person can't tolerate either, but I would think that would be rare.
(09-28-2019, 02:06 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2019, 02:11 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]It might be beneficial. But as our bodies are different, it's not for every-body

In general apple cider vinegar and turmeric are both good for everyone. Turmeric is great for any sort of inflammation (the root cause of much disease), and apple cider vinegar helps with digestion, kidney stones, and a lot more.

There may be exceptions where a particular person can't tolerate either, but I would think that would be rare.
Then I am rare. I cannot drink APV. It burns my guts up! I feel like I drank battery acid. Some people like myself may be prone to the over production of acid in the stomach (which I am) and in this case would be a very bad idea to drink APV and in this case, you may require a more alkaline diet with the exception of drinking a little Kefir in the morning to help with digestion of other food stuffs. I cook with organic tumeric and I always have raw honey in my cabinet and clean with APV it's great in the bathroom on shower glass because basically it's an acid.
(10-15-2019, 03:02 PM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]Then I am rare. I cannot drink APV. It burns my guts up! I feel like I drank battery acid. Some people like myself may be prone to the over production of acid in the stomach (which I am) and in this case would be a very bad idea to drink APV and in this case, you may require a more alkaline diet with the exception of drinking a little Kefir in the morning to help with digestion of other food stuffs. I cook with organic tumeric and I always have raw honey in my cabinet and clean with APV it's great in the bathroom on shower glass because basically it's an acid.

Kristina, couple questions on the ACV issue

1. Are you able to use vinegars anywhere? Vinaigrettes? Use as a marinade? Or just 100% cannot tolerate them?
2. Do you have issues with apples/pectin of any kind? Bloating? Upset stomach? Increase in stomach issues?
3. How did you attempt to "try" using ACV? Straight? Diluted? Diluted with honey or a natural saturated fat?

The entire universe, including our bodies, are in constant movement to go back to balance/stasis.

For instance, I "cured" acne by stopping the use of harsh soaps and facial chemicals. I now "wash" my face with natural/essential oils and a warm washcloth. Most of the time after wiping with the warm, wet, cloth, my face has enough of my concoction left on it to leave it amply moisturized and if not, I add a couple drops to my damp skin.

Result? Best complexion EVER in my 52 years. The only time I get breakouts now is if I fail to take off makeup, or fall back into my depression hole and stop taking care of myself.

Another example, when I added saturated fat back to my diet after 20 years of believing the "fat causes fat" lie, my cholesterol numbers plummeted and I dropped the ten pounds that were "impossible" to lose.

Yep, started eating steak and drinking full-fat milk and I got skinnier and the bs numbers docs obsess over, came into line.

ACV & raw honey cured a 20 year allergy to penicillin that had become a life-threatening allergy to ANY mold, for five years I was so out of balance that I could not eat bread, nor cheese, nor drink a beer or a glass of wine. But, on a good note, the allergy made processed foods impossible to tolerate as nearly ALL of them contain some form of mold. And once you quit eating them, your tongue begins to notice the chemicals and they taste HORRIBLE!

Now, I can eat and drink as I please (with exception of the intentionally poisoned foods like conventionally farmed dairy, two years ago it started making me vomit), no longer have heartburn, nor allergies and the lifelong recurring illnesses that brought on my reaction to overprescription of antiobiotics have faded away.

Our bodies are intelligent, your body is screaming at you to find your stasis. There is an underlying reason why you are having troubles with stomach acid, the overproduction is because your acid is not strong enough to digest your food, so the body produces more in an attempt to find balance.

Every single health problem I was told was "just the way it is" has been undone by natural/earth/ancestral cures, and for mere pennies.

My doctor fired me. Absolutely refused to ever see me again and shoved me off on his physician's assistants. Best thing that ever happened to my health was the day I quit going to those offices.

I'm sending you massive love right now.
I had a doctor who I had seen before tell his nurses that he didn't know me.
Because of a condition from the time before he said that only children get.

BTW, the turmeric in that ACV isn't curcumin and doesn't have piperine.

I recommend turmeric curcumin with bioperine or the like for easy absorption.
(10-23-2019, 09:48 AM)BridgesToLight Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2019, 03:02 PM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]Then I am rare. I cannot drink APV. It burns my guts up! I feel like I drank battery acid. Some people like myself may be prone to the over production of acid in the stomach (which I am) and in this case would be a very bad idea to drink APV and in this case, you may require a more alkaline diet with the exception of drinking a little Kefir in the morning to help with digestion of other food stuffs. I cook with organic tumeric and I always have raw honey in my cabinet and clean with APV it's great in the bathroom on shower glass because basically it's an acid.

Kristina, couple questions on the ACV issue

1.  Are you able to use vinegars anywhere?  Vinaigrettes? Use as a marinade?  Or just 100% cannot tolerate them?
2.  Do you have issues with apples/pectin of any kind?  Bloating?  Upset stomach? Increase in stomach issues?
3.  How did you attempt to "try" using ACV?  Straight?  Diluted?  Diluted with honey or a natural saturated fat?

The entire universe, including our bodies, are in constant movement to go back to balance/stasis.

For instance, I "cured" acne by stopping the use of harsh soaps and facial chemicals.  I now "wash" my face with natural/essential oils and a warm washcloth.  Most of the time after wiping with the warm, wet, cloth, my face has enough of my concoction left on it to leave it amply moisturized and if not, I add a couple drops to my damp skin.

Result?  Best complexion EVER in my 52 years.  The only time I get breakouts now is if I fail to take off makeup, or fall back into my depression hole and stop taking care of myself.

Another example, when I added saturated fat back to my diet after 20 years of believing the "fat causes fat" lie, my cholesterol numbers plummeted and I dropped the ten pounds that were "impossible" to lose.

Yep, started eating steak and drinking full-fat milk and I got skinnier and the bs numbers docs obsess over, came into line.

ACV & raw honey cured a 20 year allergy to penicillin that had become a life-threatening allergy to ANY mold, for five years I was so out of balance that I could not eat bread, nor cheese, nor drink a beer or a glass of wine.  But, on a good note, the allergy made processed foods impossible to tolerate as nearly ALL of them contain some form of mold.  And once you quit eating them, your tongue begins to notice the chemicals and they taste HORRIBLE!

Now, I can eat and drink as I please (with exception of the intentionally poisoned foods like conventionally farmed dairy, two years ago it started making me vomit), no longer have heartburn, nor allergies and the lifelong recurring illnesses that brought on my reaction to overprescription of antiobiotics have faded away.

Our bodies are intelligent, your body is screaming at you to find your stasis.  There is an underlying reason why you are having troubles with stomach acid, the overproduction is because your acid is not strong enough to digest your food, so the body produces more in an attempt to find balance.

Every single health problem I was told was "just the way it is" has been undone by natural/earth/ancestral cures, and for mere pennies.

My doctor fired me. Absolutely refused to ever see me again and shoved me off on his physician's assistants.  Best thing that ever happened to my health was the day I quit going to those offices.

I'm sending you massive love right now.
I've tried it with honey. I can tolerate small amounts like in a cold salad but not a vinegarette. I just do not tolerate acidic foods of any sort very well. Apples are not the same as ACV just as cabbage is not the same as kraut. After my thyroid went on the fritz, I just cannot tolerate some things or an excessive amount of fruits that are high in acid. I don't avoid them entirely but I don't gorge on them either. I am working with the body complex but there are things I struggle with. Not everyone can or should eat a acidfying diet. Just like some should probably avoid eating an alkaline diet. We are like snowflakes, no two are alike. Similar, but not alike. The Creator was clever in that way.
(11-08-2019, 06:13 AM)miraculous Wrote: [ -> ]thank God it has honey the pure one smells awful for me

Yeah. Though I do recommend taking apple cider vinegar and the Turmeric separately.

The turmeric in that apple cider vinegar isn't curcumin (which is the most active form) and doesn't have piperine.

I recommend turmeric curcumin with bioperine or the like for easy absorption.