Bring4th

Full Version: At its logos completion ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...=1&ss=1#12

Quote:52.12 Questioner: In the previous session you mentioned the lightbringers from the octave. Am I to understand that those who provide the light for the graduation are of an octave above the one we experience? Could you tell me more about these lightbringers, who they are, etc.?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working.

This octave density of which we have spoken is both omega and alpha, the spiritual mass of the infinite universes becoming one central sun or Creator once again. Then is born a new universe, a new infinity, a new Logos which incorporates all that the Creator has experienced of Itself. In this new octave there are also those who wander. We know very little across the boundary of octave except that these beings come to aid our octave in its Logos completion. Is there any brief query which you have at this time?

so, lightbringers come to this octave to aid our octave, at LOGOS completion ?

that being, end of octave ?

is it that, our octave, is in its final stages ?
(10-27-2010, 12:45 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...=1&ss=1#12
Quote:...

We know very little across the boundary of octave except that these beings come to aid our octave in its Logos completion. Is there any brief query which you have at this time?

so, lightbringers come to this octave to aid our octave, at LOGOS completion ?

that being, end of octave ?

is it that, our octave, is in its final stages ?

I always found this topic interesting, and have been recently curious, as I dig further into the Seth Material, if Seth is in fact one of these Octavian Wandering Lightbringers.

Anyway, you seem to be using the word "*in* it's Logos completion" to mean "*at* it's Logos completion", and I'm not sure I would make the same assumption of an indication of timing.
does it actually matter ? in, or at.

if the assumption is true, the lightbringers would show up at the time of, or in the process of octave completion.
Hi Unity,

I've always taken the statement to mean: In addition to the role we've already discussed for the Lightbringers..."they also come to aid our octave in its Logos completion".

Since Ra earlier stated that the Lightbringers bring the light for the harvest, we already know that they may/will be present here before the end of the Octave.

This also resonates with me since I intuit that each gradutation of entities from density to density marks a milestone to be celebrated toward the completion of the Octave. So, in some sense each harvest is a portion of the completion of the Octave, just like the completion of each inning is a portion of the completion of a baseball game.

Just my understanding,

3D Sunset
Can you provide the relevant links to q/as regarding lightbringer / harvest particular connections ?
(10-27-2010, 03:46 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you provide the relevant links to q/as regarding lightbringer / harvest particular connections ?

Sure.

The Law of One, Book III, Session 51 Wrote:Questioner: As we begin Book Three of The Law of One there are a couple of questions of fairly non-transient importance that I have and one that I consider to be of a transient nature that I feel obligated to ask.

The first is clearing up the final point about harvest. I was wondering if there is a supervision over the harvest and if so, why this supervision is necessary and how it works since an entity’s harvestability is determined by the violet ray? Is it necessary for entities to supervise the harvest, or is it automatic?

Ra: I am Ra. In time of harvest there are always harvesters. The fruit is formed as it will be, but there is some supervision necessary to ensure that this bounty is placed as it should be without the bruise or the blemish.

There are those of three levels watching over harvest.

The first level is planetary and that which may be called angelic. This type of guardian includes the mind/body/spirit complex totality or higher self of an entity and those inner plane entities which have been attracted to this entity through its inner seeking.

The second class of those who ward this process are those of the Confederation who have the honor/duty of standing in the small places at the edge of the steps of light/love so that those entities being harvested will not, no matter how confused or unable to make contact with their higher self, stumble and fall away for any reason other than the strength of the light. These Confederation entities catch those who stumble and set them aright so that they may continue into the light.

The third group watching over this process is that group you call the Guardians. This group is from the octave above our own and serves in this manner as light bringers. These Guardians provide the precise emissions of light/love in exquisitely fastidious disseminations of discrimination so that the precise light/love vibration of each entity may be ascertained.

Thus the harvest is automatic in that those harvested will respond according to that which is unchangeable during harvest. That is the violet ray emanation. However, these helpers are around to ensure a proper harvesting so that each entity may have the fullest opportunity to express its violet ray selfhood.

3D Sunset
Great discussion, u100, thanks for bringing this up.

(10-27-2010, 01:06 PM)Seeking One Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, you seem to be using the word "*in* it's Logos completion" to mean "*at* it's Logos completion", and I'm not sure I would make the same assumption of an indication of timing.

I agree. I think the choice of words is important here.

Imagine a fictional scenario. Let's say that you were an expert on Antarctica. Let's also say that I was a pilot of an extended-range airplane, with an adventurous plan to fly from the Equator to the South Pole.

The Antarctic expert might now live in a tropical paradise. So you might come on board for a conversation about my route, before I set out on my flight. Or I might meet with you in an island midway between the Equator and the South Pole. Maybe we'd meet at the part of the New Zealand summer. Either way, you might leave the plane before I continue the journey south - and far away from any snow or ice.

In this scenario, it would be accurate to say that you helped in my voyage to the South Pole, but not that you helped me at the South Pole.

In the same way, this passage says that the higher-Octave visitors help in the completion of our current Universe as the Universe progresses towards its ending. But it does not say that these visitors have joined as at the ending of our current Universe.

S1, would you like to discuss Seth in the new "outside channeling" forum?