Bring4th

Full Version: The Only True God
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is Daniel Andreazzi and I was the translator of the LOO into portuguese some years ago.

I am back here, by spiritiual stimuli, to register and manifest my testimony. For all my dedication to New Age theory and practice is something I deeply repent, for I was deceived and deceiving others, just like my 'brother' Steven Bancarz did. I beg you who are reading this: Please, watch his testimony, for it is also mine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFp9ABQn6Uc

The only way to escape death and be part of the kingdom of God is by His son, Jesus Christ.

All this new age stuff are Satan's tools to keep us away from the True Savior, Jesus.

Please, I share with you this testimony as mine, and I pray to the Lord, that the elect among you who read this, will be blessed by His Holy Spirit considering and thinking about this, you are been deceived.

Gary and Austin, please, I truly love you guys and your work and dedication, but you are not serving the only true God, neither His son, Jesus Christ, and this is serious. I know how you feel about this entity Ra, but please, listen to Jesus, Ra is NOT what he told us he is. Satan is a liar and the father of it.

May the Lord guide us to the only Truth. Enough of deception.

Amem.
It's reassuring to see that the Law of Confusion is working precisely as intended : )

I receive your love and compassionate concern in the spirit of sincerity with which it was intended by you. I do notice a tremendous amount of fear motivating your words. I hope you take some time to explore and heal that fear within you. Surely a loving Father would not want us to live in fear, but in love; and Jesus himself has said that he who has faith need not fear.

Whatever you choose to believe, I hope that you will therefore choose to fill yourself with love, and faith in the Father's love for you. With fear driven out, the abiding peace which Jesus wished upon all whom he met can be truly with you.

There is a ton of confusion out there in this world. Fortunately, Jesus also said words that have been incredibly helpful to me personally in honing my discernment - these are truly words to live by:

"By their fruits you shall know them"
and
"A house divided against itself cannot stand."

The people on this forum are among the most loving, gentle, compassionate, caring, and thoughtful folks I've ever come across. Is Satan motivating them to do this? Is God going to punish them with eternal damnation for being as loving as they are and bringing love to the people around them, because they are not doing it in the name of Jesus Christ?

Could it be that teaching people to fear their perfect, loving, heavenly Father has been one of "Satan"'s greatest tricks?

Your first impulse may be to argue back, but I humbly ask that you sincerely take just a few minutes to sit with and reflect on the above, and see what your heart, rather than your mind, says about this very, very important issue that you're raising. For God is Love, and Love fills your heart whenever you choose to open it and listen to it.

With love and appreciation for your concern,
Stranger
John 10:34

Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are "gods"'

And why the preaching of separation, like God is separate from us?
It is new age because we as a species came to realize the vastness of the universe, Earth is not the only place with life, we are not the only thing that exists.

And how exactly believing in love/light/unity/compassion and service is "satan's" work?

You don't see us roam into churches and claim that the Law of One is the one true god/way. I respect your belief in your concept of godhood, but you should also respect other's. Believe in whatever feels true to you.

I understand that you might be going through change in life, and you might be afraid, and that is ok, we all sometimes are.

Do what you must to forgive and love and enjoy life, as do we.

Love to you. Blush
I'll answer in portuguese.

Daniel, eu sou brasileiro e eu suponho que você seja a pessoa com quem eu entrei em contato por e-mail em 2015. Eu lhe agradeço profundamente por ter traduzido os livros.

Sobre o seu tópico, só posso dizer que já vi isso diversas vezes. A pessoa tem uma experiência ruim e então começa a chamar de "obra do demônio" tudo que é "espiritual" e que foge da visão das religiões judaico-cristãs.

Sinceramente espero que você veja a luz, mesmo nessa sua perspectiva atual.

Paz, amor e luz.

Translating:

Quote:Daniel, I'm brazilian and I suppose you are the one who I contacted by email in 2015. I deeply thank you for translating the books.

About your thread, I can just say that I saw that many times. The person has a bad experience and so starts call of "Satan's work" everything is "spiritual" and which differs from the jewish-christian religions view.

I sincerely hope you'll see the light, even in your current perspective.

Peace, love and light.
Well, thank you for your concern but I very much disagree with you. It doesn’t seem like you understand moral polarity, for the concepts presented in the Ra Material are full of light, love, compassion, and understanding.
I sense spiritual confusion here.

One cannot blame the Ra Material if one had misinterpreted it and applied it as a religion. It is not a religion. It is not dogmatic. It is an open system. I study Hebrew Qabalah and the concepts of the Ra Material are reinforced in the teachings of the mysticism of Israel.
Carla was a devotional Christian her entire life.

I pray that the clouds of confusion are dispersed and illumination and Truth dawns in your mind and heart. We are not “Satan’s advocates”. It’s an incredibly silly thing to say/imply if you’ve read the Ra Material and listened to and spoke with the people of this forum.

Love and Light~
(10-05-2019, 09:54 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]We are not “Satan’s advocates”. It’s an incredibly silly thing to say/imply if you’ve read the Ra Material and listened to and spoke with the people of this forum.

That's a common thought here in our country (my and Daniel). Religious fundamentalists calls everything spiritual as new age, channeling, etc. of satanism. "Jesus is the only way to salvation". I suppose there are people like this in EUA and others countries as well.
For me, as for Carla also I'm sure, the Law of One material has profoundly deepened my understanding of Jesus' message, taking it out of the realm of "just believe this and shut up" and into a place of deep resonance and understanding of the beauty and perfection of the spiritual reality we exist in.

A simpler way of saying this is that it has profoundly deepened my faith.

Satan must suck at his job ; )
When you're energy sensitive you can tune into the energy of "God". It is non-personal, unconditionally loving, nonjudgmental and totally accepting.
It is everpresent. It is everything.

I don't know why I don't tune in to it more often.

I do work with Yeshua, but to teach me how to be more loving and what love is. Not to be saved.

I see him like an archetype in a way that you can incorporate aspects of.
This doesn't bode well for the supposed shift to 4th density. Tongue

On a more serious note, I wish you well andreazzi, and hope you get what you need from Christianity, and that your thinking opens back up in time to embrace a larger view of existence.

I would ask that while you follow this path you consider the idea of respecting all life. Christianity has not been big on that.
The thing is I believe that if you asked Jesus with a sincere heart whether he is the only way, the only truth and the only salvation, you would receive a strong no.

So while someone can get a lot out of this faith, I believe there are fears and a need to separate that is unrooted in the desired ideals. Christianity, as it extends from Judaism, has strong roots in elitism and, as history has proven, it can get reach extremely bloody lengths in the desire to hold to a single true religion. Nowadays I would tend more to worship the many aspects of nature. In past days, Christianity would have had me burn on a stake, or receive some form of innovative torture, for praising the Sun and the Moon as the aspects of Creation they are.

Still what I like about the bible is that you can really find what you want. If one wishes to justify hate, then they will find everything they need for that. If another wishes to justify and empower love and compassion, then they can still find everything for that. The book is such a mixed bag of so many authors and intents that it is impossible to not be selective in your focus. Christianity was my gateway into spirituality because it was how I found to explain certain experiences. I link those times a lot with the archetype of the fool, and in this fool's focus I really found to open my heart and have it on fire through the bible. You can really connect to something powerful through this faith.

This is truly not a density of knowing, so whatever path can work. Just remember to use your heart as the gauge of your intent over any adherence to any single truth. I believe Jesus is not the only way, the only truth and the only salvation, but he is still a way, a truth and a salvation.
Jesus said forgive.
Jesus said treat others as you would, yourself.
Would you like us to respect your truth?
If seeking through traditional Christianity is what brings you the most Love/Light- than by all means- take that route. (for real)

My Mom- who is highly Spiritual- is the same. She prefers Christianity as a basis of seeking- through the bible- however she is dedicated to seeking through the "religion" Christian Science. Which essentially States "God is Love".

Having grown up in that Religion with my Mom- I can understand how one should go with what is most comfortable. Sometimes you just need to go with what *feels* right- regarding the lower centers. As apposed to what *seems* right- regarding intellect and others opinions.

"The heart of Christian Science is Love. Christian Science is about feeling and understanding God's goodness."

I'm still trying to find my way.
Ummm.... hail Satan, I guess?

Me and J-Dawg are cool, super tight. Doesn't even ask me to worship him considering he never wanted to be worshiped anyways. We admire the Almighty together and share in faith.

No need for convoluted human books or religious instructions. YHWH extends light to all.
August 5, 1990

Group question: The question this evening has to do with what Jesus meant when he was quoted as saying, “I am the Way, the Truth and the Life; no one comes unto the Father lest he comes by Me.”

https://llresearch.org/transcripts/issue..._0805.aspx
(10-08-2019, 01:53 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]August 5, 1990

Group question: The question this evening has to do with what Jesus meant when he was quoted as saying, “I am the Way, the Truth and the Life; no one comes unto the Father lest he comes by Me.”

I'd hazard a guess...
He meant that when harvesting to 4D...then 5D...you go through Christed consciousness.
This can be attained through various paths...of which, the one some call Jesus, is but an example.
Buddha would be another.

I believe what is meant is the heart chakra. Tiphareth on the Tree of Life. Understood from this perspective, yes indeed Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Unfortunately, religion takes this literally and misses the heart of the statement.
I believe he is referencing the I am of which we all are.

I think the more accurate question is, Why did John write that Jesus said that. Did John quote Jesus correctly? Was it translated correctly? And we must proceed from the assumption they both existed. 

The statement sounds a little narcissistic to me. That would suggest that it was misquoted, taken out of context, or interpreted through a biased lens, if we are to believe that Jesus was as evolved as is thought.
Actually a really good discussion here on John 14.6 regarding its translation from Greek and why the KJV is really not the best version to read of the Bible.

https://christswords.com/content/jhn-146-i-am-way
https://christswords.com/content/jhn-147...d-known-me

Christ Consciousness
Just as Stranger said with the first reply to this OP....if one read all the comments one after the other, it's fairly clear that we are seeking far more than an idea or a concept such as something like satan. Many seekers knew little of Jesus the Christ and yet have gotten to know more of him. Any serious seeker within this group is trying to accomplish one thing that I know of for sure; the opening of their hearts in the most literal sense. Expanding their hearts to include every living thing. To honor the beingness of every sentient and non sentient thing. And where can you go to proclaim that a group of people are worshipping darkness and they in turn send you love and light? And where is it that you can go to tell a group of entities that you are heading for damnation and they actually validate you and not poke fun at you? It is a place where your words mean something even though they may not agree, the seekers of the Law of One see that you actually have a right to exercise your beliefs as you wish. No one here feels they have to prove to you they love you as they love you without the proof and will allow you to feel, believe, think, percieve and proclaim just as you wish.
A couple things that struck me as very true in the comments is Gemini's comment, "you are gods", Nau7ik's comment this is not a religion and Stranger's first comment was perfectly said. Though all the comments were beautifully stated and what I completely expected from these people who gather here. These same people desire to include their hearts in their daily round of activities.