Bring4th

Full Version: Delicate info Regarding Mu, Yahweh and Orion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...c=1&ss=1#3

Quote:24.3 Questioner: Thank you. Then I assume that the Confederation stayed away from Earth for a period of time. What condition created the next contact that the Confederation made?

Ra: I am Ra. In approximately 3,600 of your years in the past, as you measure time, there was an influx of those of the Orion group, as you call them. Due to the increasing negative influences upon thinking and acting distortions, they were able to begin working with those whose impression from olden times, as you may say, was that they were special and different.

An entity of the Confederation, many, many thousands of your years in the past, the one you may call “Yahweh,” had, by genetic cloning, set up these particular biases among these peoples who had come gradually to dwell in the vicinity of Egypt, as well as in many, many other places, by dispersion after the down-sinking of the land mass Mu. Here the Orion group found fertile soil in which to plant the seeds of negativity, these seeds, as always, being those of the elite, the different, those who manipulate or enslave others.

The one known as Yahweh felt a great responsibility to these entities. However, the Orion group had been able to impress upon the peoples the name Yahweh as the one responsible for this elitism. Yahweh then was able to take what you would call stock of its vibratory patterns and became, in effect, a more eloquently effective sound vibration complex.

In this complex the old Yahweh, now unnamed, but meaning “He comes,” began to send positively oriented philosophy. This was approximately, in your past, of 3,300 years. Thus, the intense portion of what has become known as Armageddon was joined.

is, the bold part used as a time identifier in 'after the down sinking of land mass mu', or, does it mean that the people who came from mu, came to dwell in the vicinity of egypt, as well as other places, after the sinking of mu.

now, we know that the mu people are from deneb.

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...=1&ss=1#15

and, later, these deneb entities incarnated in china among other places. also, american indians, are from these entities.

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...=1&ss=1#19

yahweh, did this genetic intervention at around 75,000 years ago :

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...=1&ss=1#18

but, at this quote, it is told that this genetic intervention happened by cloning process 75,000 years ago

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...=1&ss=1#20

so, one thing is now definite : yahweh set up these genetic biases through cloning 75,000 years ago, among the people who came to dwell in the vicinity of egypt, after sinking of mu.

whether these are deneb people or not, that part is important. but at this last quote, we are told that yahweh did that cloning process with entities from mars.

now, was mars people incarnated in mu, before sinking of mu, and spread to egypt after sinking of mu ? or, is the 'sinking of mu' and dispersion are used as time identifiers, to say that after the sinking of mu, entities which were living elsewhere, and from mars, spread around to many places, including egypt ?

or, is there a miscommunication somewhere ?
the delicacy of this is that, if, the 'dispersion after sinking of mu' is not used as a time identifier, it means that semitic people are from mu. and, share same ancestry with chinese, american indians, who are also from mu.
I'm completly confused.

I thought the genetic manipulation was done for a body compatible with 3rd density experience???

Were there 3rd density entities before 75,000 years ago?

I'm really confused...........I have always been confused by the 75,00 year scenario - the harvest is every 25,000 years 2 minor harvests and then the grand harvest which is approaching that would mean there was no harvest before 75,000 years; does this mean there was no 3rd density entities???????

Were Neanderthals 2nd density? There is a discrepancy between Homo sapiens (Wise human) and Homo sapiens sapiens (Wise wise humans).

I'm still confused.
(10-27-2010, 05:18 PM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: [ -> ]I'm completly confused.

I thought the genetic manipulation was done for a body compatible with 3rd density experience???

I'm really confused...........I have always been confused by the 75,00 year scenario - the harvest is every 25,000 years 2 minor harvests and then the grand harvest which is approaching that would mean there was no harvest before 75,000 years; does this mean there was no 3rd density entities???????

Were Neanderthals 2nd density? There is a discrepancy between Homo sapiens (Wise human) and Homo sapiens sapiens (Wise wise humans).

I'm still confused.

It seems that the very late 2nd density beings who became 3rd density looked exactly like us, and keep in mind that the transition took over a thousand years. I know also that Ra said there was some extensive physical alteration, so I don't know exactly how to explain the fact that fully modern human skeletons have been found that date to as much as 150,000 years. As to neanderthal, their presence seems to coincide well with the Maldek entities. The fact that Ra calls them a type of bigfoot is somewhat confusiing since modern depictions make them look very close to us. The only thing I can figure is that those making the depictions have in fact never actually seen a neanderthal, so they might have it totally wrong. If this doesn't answer your question, I apologize. I myself have long had many questions about this since the fossil and artifact record seems to make our presence much older than 75000 years.
I share the curiosity and confusion about this topic. I'll go through the citations and see if anything seems to add up for me. It will be interesting to see if someone already knows how to put this all together.

yahweh seems to have done those mods to body complexes at the start of 3rd on this planet, 75 k years ago. in order to make stronger bodies that could 'understand the Law of One'.

(actually it seems whatever is happening to this planet is happening because of this hasty pushing of 'Law of One' to entities which have no need, leave aside capability to understand it yet .... yahweh, atlantis, egypt, all those religions etc)

Quote:I'm really confused...........I have always been confused by the 75,00 year scenario - the harvest is every 25,000 years 2 minor harvests and then the grand harvest which is approaching that would mean there was no harvest before 75,000 years; does this mean there was no 3rd density entities???????

75,000 years ago, there was no 3 d on this planet, we are told.

Quote:Were Neanderthals 2nd density? There is a discrepancy between Homo sapiens (Wise human) and Homo sapiens sapiens (Wise wise humans).

I'm still confused.

dont know. probably early 3rd, late 2nd. or maybe they were the ones modified by yahweh ?
now, then, is there also a discrepancy in dates ? see this :

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?ses...=1&ss=1#15

apparently lemuria was 63,000 years ago. even if we say it sank 63,000 years ago, how can yahweh have done modifications on the entities who came to egypt in the dispersion after the sinking of the land mass mu ?

because, yahweh is told to have made those modifications 75,000 years ago. lemuria was 63,000 years ago, (that is if it sank at that date too even), so there is minimum of 12,000 years difference in between these.

so, how could have yahweh modified the entities which came to egypt after sinking of mu 63,000 years ago, but somehow do it 75,000 years ago ?
(10-28-2010, 05:19 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

yahweh seems to have done those mods to body complexes at the start of 3rd on this planet, 75 k years ago. in order to make stronger bodies that could 'understand the Law of One'.

(actually it seems whatever is happening to this planet is happening because of this hasty pushing of 'Law of One' to entities which have no need, leave aside capability to understand it yet .... yahweh, atlantis, egypt, all those religions etc)

Quote:I'm really confused...........I have always been confused by the 75,00 year scenario - the harvest is every 25,000 years 2 minor harvests and then the grand harvest which is approaching that would mean there was no harvest before 75,000 years; does this mean there was no 3rd density entities???????

75,000 years ago, there was no 3 d on this planet, we are told.

Quote:Were Neanderthals 2nd density? There is a discrepancy between Homo sapiens (Wise human) and Homo sapiens sapiens (Wise wise humans).

I'm still confused.

dont know. probably early 3rd, late 2nd. or maybe they were the ones modified by yahweh ?
now, then, is there also a discrepancy in dates ? see this :

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?ses...=1&ss=1#15

apparently lemuria was 63,000 years ago. even if we say it sank 63,000 years ago, how can yahweh have done modifications on the entities who came to egypt in the dispersion after the sinking of the land mass mu ?

because, yahweh is told to have made those modifications 75,000 years ago. lemuria was 63,000 years ago, (that is if it sank at that date too even), so there is minimum of 12,000 years difference in between these.

so, how could have yahweh modified the entities which came to egypt after sinking of mu 63,000 years ago, but somehow do it 75,000 years ago ?

sorry, its 53,000 years ago. so there is a 22,000 year discrepancy even. not 12,000.
Alright I think I might see what had happened....

Language change? Ethnicity change? Giants? Biases is a key word in that statement, it wasn't the essential genetic manipulation to 3rd density beings but instead something else that took place. I'm kinda short on time right now but there is other information that tells of Yahweh creating bigger or larger humanoids to help towards the greater good (something like that) and the Orion entities made these "different" humanoids feel elite or gave the rise to elitism.
there seems to be 22,000 year discrepancy in between what is told us.
so ?

anyone who would shed some light into this 22,000 year discrepancy ?
Did not the Logos make the beginning cycle changes as it does for every cycle (and as it will do at the end of this cycle)? My understanding (remembrance) is that Neanderthal body was modified to become more fragile so as to make the mind/body/spirit complex less dependent upon strength and more dependent upon the mind. Independent changes, such as those made by Yahweh, were independent of those of the Logos.

Just to note, this is the last of several third density cycles here.
OK I found it!

Quote:9.5 Questioner: Where did the people who are like us who were the first ones here, where did they come from? From where did they evolve?

Ra: I am Ra. You speak of third-density experience. The first of those to come here were brought from another planet in your solar system called by you the Red Planet, Mars. This planet’s environment became inhospitable to third-density beings. The first entities, therefore, were of this race, as you may call it, manipulated somewhat by those who were guardians at that time.

9.6 Questioner: What race is that, and how did they get from Mars to here?

Ra: I am Ra. The race is a combination of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those of your so-called Red Planet and a careful series of genetical adjustments made by the guardians of that time. These entities arrived, or were preserved, for the experience upon your sphere by a type of birthing which is non-reproductive, but consists of preparing genetic material for the incarnation of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those entities from the Red Planet. *

9.7 Questioner: I assume from what you are saying that the guardians transferred the race here after the race had died from the physical as we know it on Mars. Is that correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

9.8 Questioner: The guardians were obviously acting within an understanding of the Law of One in doing this. Can you explain the application of the Law of One in this process?
Ra: I am Ra. The Law of One was named by these guardians as the bringing of the wisdom of the guardians in contact with the entities from the Red Planet, thus melding the social memory complex of the guardian race and the Red Planet race. It, however, took an increasing amount of distortion into the application of the Law of One from the viewpoint of other guardians and it is from this beginning action that the quarantine of this planet was instituted, for it was felt that the free will of those of the Red Planet had been abridged.

9.9 Questioner: Were the entities of the Red Planet following the Law of One prior to leaving the Red Planet?
Ra: I am Ra. The entities of the Red Planet were attempting to learn the Laws of Love which form one of the primal distortions of the Law of One. However, the tendencies of these people towards bellicose actions caused such difficulties in the atmospheric environment of their planet that it became inhospitable for third-density experience before the end of its cycle. Thus, the Red Planet entities were unharvested and continued in your illusion to attempt to learn the Law of Love.

9.10 Questioner: How long ago did this transfer occur from the Red Planet to Earth?
Ra: I am Ra. In your time this transfer occurred approximately 75,000 years ago.

9.11 Questioner: 75,000 years ago?
Ra: I am Ra. This is approximately correct.

Quote:*Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars 75,000 years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, but they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion.

So...it seems that the Confederation entity known as Yahweh were the gaurdians spoken of here. The inhabitants of Mars had to be relocated to continue third density, so a blend of Red Planet and 'guardian' or yahweh genes was created, circumventing, if you will, normal progression of second density earth inhabitants into third density manifestations.

In Session 20 Ra clearly states that Confederation aid was given to 'those of Mars'- (I am going to take the leap and assume yahweh is the 'one of the Confederation'.)

Quote:20.25 Questioner: Back in the first 25,000 year period, or major cycle, what type of aid was given by the Confederation to the entities who were in this 25,000 year period so that they would have the opportunity to grow?

Ra: I am Ra. The Confederation members which dwell in inner-plane existence within the planetary complex of vibratory densities worked with these entities. There was also the aid of one of the Confederation which worked with those of Mars in making the transition.

A breakdown of the original 3rd density 'earthlings' is also given in Session 20:
Quote:20.19 Questioner: What percentage of the entities who were here in third density at that time were Martian and what percentage were harvested from Earth’s second density?

Ra: I am Ra. There were perhaps one-half of the third-density population being entities from the Red Planet, Mars, as you call it. Perhaps one-quarter from second density of your planetary sphere. Approximately one-quarter from other sources, other planetary spheres whose entities chose this planetary sphere for third-density work.

I haven't seen an direct reference to the Mars coalition as becoming the Mu, but I think that in light of all this we can safely conclude, that as far as Ra as told it:
Quote:An entity of the Confederation, many, many thousands of your years in the past, the one you may call “Yahweh,” had, by genetic cloning, set up these particular biases among these peoples who had come gradually to dwell in the vicinity of Egypt, as well as in many, many other places, by dispersion after the down-sinking of the land mass Mu.

that those of Mu were in fact the products of the Red Planet cloning program, that they were spread many places, one of which is Egypt, and that those particular beings were of the genetic predisposition to be influenced towards STS polarization by Orion influences.

As for the Deneb reference in this passage:
Quote:They sent out those who survived and reached many places in what you call Russia, North America, and South America. The Indians of whom you come to feel some sympathy in your social complex distortions are the descendants of these entities. Like the other incarnates of this cycle, they came from elsewhere. However, these particular entities were largely from a second-density planet which had some difficulty, due to the age of its sun, in achieving third-density life conditions. This planet was from the galaxy Deneb.

I am going to make another semi-educated leap here and propose that when Ra says these particular entities were largely from a second-density planet which had some difficulty, due to the age of its sun, in achieving third-density life conditions he is speaking of The Indians of whom you come to feel some sympathy in your social complex [i]distortions.

And the Martian/yahweh influenced Mu, including Egytpians, were another group displaced by the tectonic plate shifts.

I think it has been pretty well established that the original inhabitants were of various origin, therefore it stands to reason that the sinking of land mass due to tectonic plate rearrangement would result in survivors of more than a single origin.

Quote:10.6 Questioner: Then our human race is formed of a few who originally came from Maldek and quite a few who came from Mars. Are there entities here from other places?

Ra: I am Ra. There are entities experiencing your time/space continuum who have originated from many, many places, as you would call them, in the creation, for when there is a cycle change, those who must repeat then find a planetary sphere appropriate for this repetition. It is somewhat unusual for a planetary mind/body/spirit complex to contain those from many, many various loci, but this explains much, for, you see, you are experiencing the third-dimension occurrence with a large number of those who must repeat the cycle. The orientation, thus, has been difficult to unify even with the aid of many of your teach/learners.

As to second-density earthling:

Quote:Then what was the second-density form—what did it look like—that became Earth-man in the third density? What did he look like in the second density?

Ra: I am Ra. The difference between second- and third-density bodily forms would in many cases have been more like one to the other. In the case of your planetary sphere the process was interrupted by those who incarnated here from the planetary sphere you call Mars. They were adjusted by genetic changing and, therefore, there was some difference which was of a very noticeable variety rather than the gradual raising of the bipedal forms upon your second-density level to third-density level. This has nothing to do with the so-called placement of the soul. This has only to do with the circumstances of the influx of those from that culture.

I have a theory about yahweh-the Confederation entity-information from some other sources but I suspect it is going to fit. To be cont'd....
(11-01-2010, 08:57 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Just to note, this is the last of several third density cycles here.

Indeed - these final days/weeks/years on 3D Gaia are to be savoured and enjoyed to the fullest of our abilities; incarnations at this time are a true gift :¬)
(11-02-2010, 03:15 AM)crystl37 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:20.19 Questioner: What percentage of the entities who were here in third density at that time were Martian and what percentage were harvested from Earth’s second density?

Ra: I am Ra. There were perhaps one-half of the third-density population being entities from the Red Planet, Mars, as you call it. Perhaps one-quarter from second density of your planetary sphere. Approximately one-quarter from other sources, other planetary spheres whose entities chose this planetary sphere for third-density work.

I haven't seen an direct reference to the Mars coalition as becoming the Mu, but I think that in light of all this we can safely conclude, that as far as Ra as told it:

Quote:An entity of the Confederation, many, many thousands of your years in the past, the one you may call “Yahweh,” had, by genetic cloning, set up these particular biases among these peoples who had come gradually to dwell in the vicinity of Egypt, as well as in many, many other places, by dispersion after the down-sinking of the land mass Mu.

that those of Mu were in fact the products of the Red Planet cloning program, that they were spread many places, one of which is Egypt, and that those particular beings were of the genetic predisposition to be influenced towards STS polarization by Orion influences.

As for the Deneb reference in this passage:
Quote:They sent out those who survived and reached many places in what you call Russia, North America, and South America. The Indians of whom you come to feel some sympathy in your social complex distortions are the descendants of these entities. Like the other incarnates of this cycle, they came from elsewhere. However, these particular entities were largely from a second-density planet which had some difficulty, due to the age of its sun, in achieving third-density life conditions. This planet was from the galaxy Deneb.

I am going to make another semi-educated leap here and propose that when Ra says these particular entities were largely from a second-density planet which had some difficulty, due to the age of its sun, in achieving third-density life conditions he is speaking of The Indians of whom you come to feel some sympathy in your social complex [i]distortions.

the latter part, makes mu from deneb. also, chinese are from deneb too, passing in a reference in the 2nd cycle.

if so, it cant be that mu people were from mars.

a possibility may exist, for people from mars also incarnating into mu among deneb people.

Quote:And the Martian/yahweh influenced Mu, including Egytpians, were another group displaced by the tectonic plate shifts.

that doesnt seem likely. there is huge discrepancy in between ancient egyptian physiology and indian/chinese physiology.

22,000 year difference problem still stands btw.
(11-01-2010, 08:57 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Did not the Logos make the beginning cycle changes as it does for every cycle (and as it will do at the end of this cycle)? My understanding (remembrance) is that Neanderthal body was modified to become more fragile so as to make the mind/body/spirit complex less dependent upon strength and more dependent upon the mind. Independent changes, such as those made by Yahweh, were independent of those of the Logos.

Just to note, this is the last of several third density cycles here.

Several?

Like several as in more than 3 harvests?

I thought there was not 3rd density entities before 75,000 years ago or am I completely mistaken? 75,000 is just when there was genetic manipulation? I don't know I'm confused.
there happens 3 harvests cycles every 25,000 years, over a total course of 75,000 years duration.
Quote:the latter part, makes mu from deneb. also, chinese are from deneb too, passing in a reference in the 2nd cycle.

if so, it cant be that mu people were from mars.

a possibility may exist, for people from mars also incarnating into mu among deneb people.

Yes this is what I was trying to say, it is clearly stated that there were beings from various origins incarnated on earth at the beginning of third density 75,000 years ago. I thought that the specific detail about the Confederation helping those 'cloned' from Mars 75000 years ago made it pretty clear.

In the quote about the beings originating from Deneb Ra says :
Like the other incarnates of this cycle, they came from elsewhere. However, these particular entities

what this seems to mean to me is that there were Mu from different origins that relocated into different geographical locations when the tectonic shift caused land mass to sink. The Deneb reference is referring to those who went to north and south america, russia etc.-indians with whom we come to feel sympathy.

It seems clear that those of Mu were from various origins, and the fall of their land was geological, not related to behavior of entities, and that there were Mu inhabitants that were from Mars that were aided by yahweh both 75000 years ago, and later on into the egyptian period in the last few thousand years, until the confederate entity known as yahweh became not to be known as yahweh any longer, and the word yahweh came to be a vibrational distortion, rather than a proper name.

Quote:
And the Martian/yahweh influenced Mu, including Egytpians, were another group displaced by the tectonic plate shifts.

that doesnt seem likely. there is huge discrepancy in between ancient egyptian physiology and indian/chinese physiology.[/quote]

What I was trying to say here was that the martian 'clones' were aided by yahweh 75000 years ago, they were dispersed to various places including egypt after Mu sank, where they were further aided thousands of years later by one of the Confederation (yahweh) due to a sense of 'guilt' over their genetic predispositions.

These same group of entities were also predisposed to STS influence by the Orion group, for the same reasons that yahweh continued to aid this lineage, because of the genetic engineering.

I don't see any reason to conclude that egyptians and chinese are of the same origin initially, before Mu, only that those two civilizations originated with the Mu entities, which Like the other incarnates of this cycle, they came from elsewhere.

I think the 22000 year discrepancy is answered here also, aid was given at the beginning of third density to the martian clones, there is no mention specifically that I can see that says that yahweh aided them at the fall of Mu, just that some involved in the dispersion of survivors of Mu, were those that were aided by yahweh at the beginning of the master cycle. The genetic engineering was done 75000 years ago, then further attempts were made with the Anak, and the genetic manipulation through sexual reproduction was a few thousand years ago. Followed by involvement by the Confederation entity formerly known as yahweh in the form of channeled information.
Now, what matters is, whether the genetic modification at large, ie, yahweh incarnating and mating with the mars entities, and other stuff, was done at the start of mu, OR, after. thats what im wondering. 22,000 year discrepancy may hinge on that.

also, if you can make a timeline with links to quotes, i think the picture you are proposing will be much clearer.
Thanks unity-I will do that this evening.
that would be great.
Quote:Yahweh’s Efforts
18.14 Questioner: Can you tell me how Yahweh communicated to Earth’s people?
Ra: I am Ra. This is a somewhat complex question.

The first communication was what you would call genetic. The second communication was the walking among your peoples to produce further genetic changes in consciousness. The third was a series of dialogues with chosen channels.

18.15 Questioner: Can you tell me what these genetic changes were and how they were brought about?
Ra: I am Ra. Some of these genetic changes were in a form similar to what you call the cloning process. Thus, entities incarnated in the image of the Yahweh entities. The second was a contact of the nature you know as sexual, changing the mind/body/spirit complex through the natural means of the patterns of reproduction devised by the intelligent energy of your physical complex.

TIMELINE:
75000 years ago was the beginning of third density on this plane of earth.
There were only second density entities here prior to that time.

Session 9.12-9.17

Session 14.3

Entities which progressed into third density from second were not helped genetically by the Confederation.

Session 20.25

Session 19.5

The first 'humans' on the planet at the beginning of third density were from the Red Planet. They underwent genetic manipulation at that time by Confederate enitities (yahweh) to carry out a type of cloning which prepared them to continue third density on this planetary sphere.

Session 9.5-9.11

However, those from the Red Planet were not the only entities who incarnated on earth at the beginning of third density.

Session 20.19

Session 10.6

Session 20.18

After the initial genetic 'cloning' intervention by yahweh, they did not return until 3600 years ago in our past, at which time the Anak performed sexual reproductive genetic manipulation

Session 18.20

Contact with the lineage of the enitites with which yahweh first manipulated genetically, after the fall of Mu, (53,000 years ago), which had eventually been scattered to various places including Egypt and with whom the Orion group had made inroads, occured 3600 of our years ago.

Session 24.3

THE 22000 YR DISCREPANCY:

Based on the above references, I think we can safely say that there were entities from various origins at the beginning of third density, though not specifically mentioned in the Yahweh/Mars references, we find that Deneb is one of those origins and that they, like the Martian Mu's were dispersed after the tectonic plate shift caused the fall of the civilization.

Session 10.15
Quote:18.20 Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes?

Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars 75,000 years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, but they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion.

The 2,600, approximately, time was the second time—we correct ourselves: 3,600—approximately, the time of attempts by those of the Orion group during this cultural complex; this was a series of encounters in which the ones called Anak were impregnated with the new genetic coding by your physical complex means so that the organisms would be larger and stronger.

then it means, 75,000 year ago the cloning was done, and the mars entities had incarnated in the image of yahweh entities.

then, 3600 years ago, anak entities were impregnated with genetic coding, through this means :

Quote:24.5 Questioner: Then Yahweh, in an attempt to correct what I might call a mistake (I know you don’t want to call it that), started 3,300 years ago a positive philosophy. Were the Orion and Yahweh philosophies impressed telepathically, or were there other techniques used?

Ra: I am Ra. There were two other techniques used: one by the entity no longer called Yahweh, who still felt that if it could raise up entities which were superior to the negative forces, that these superior entities could spread the Law of One. Thus this entity, “Yod-Heh-Shin-Vau-Heh,” came among your people in form according to incarnate being and mated in the normal reproductive manner of your physical complexes, thus birthing a generation of much larger beings, these beings called “Anak.”

The other method used to greater effect later in the scenario, as you would call it, was the thought-form such as we often use among your peoples to suggest the mysterious or the sublime. You may be familiar with some of these appearances.

this yahweh then incarnated to reproduce, causing birth of bigger and more powerful entities. this was 3600 to 3300 years ago.

then there is this to sort out still :

Quote:An entity of the Confederation, many, many thousands of your years in the past, the one you may call “Yahweh,” had, by genetic cloning, set up these particular biases among these peoples who had come gradually to dwell in the vicinity of Egypt, as well as in many, many other places, by dispersion after the down-sinking of the land mass Mu. Here the Orion group found fertile soil in which to plant the seeds of negativity, these seeds, as always, being those of the elite, the different, those who manipulate or enslave others.

these people came to GRADUALLY dwell in the vicinity of egypt, as well as in many, many other places by DISPERSION after the down sinking of the land mass mu.

this can happen in two ways :

a) there were a lot of people who were incarnated in various places, and after sinking of mu, deneb people incarnating and reproducing in china regions have caused them to be pushed and dispersed. gradually

b) deneb people themselves dispersed and came to many places including egypt.

c) both of the above.

also, there was those who came to north africa (and probably came near egypt too) during and after sinking of atlantis.

the problem is, there is much difference in between chinese/american indian genetics, and the genetics of the egypt/middle east region.

in the case of b, it is possible that the martians incarnated in the form of yahweh entities, in mu, or in other places, causing the start of the elitism distortion. also, these genetic differences may be further amplified by the genetic intervention 3600 years ago, by reproduction.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3442/3894...6040_o.jpg

carving of a hittite entity. its probably a late hittite entity (900 bc or vicinity). it also can be another ancient middle eastern entity.

the point is, even we take the eyes and features being a bit exaggerated, the entity indeed doesnt look like semitic/middle eastern people of the late times. rounder heads, bigger eyes, shorter stature.

maybe this entire genetic differentiation of this zone is the results of what yahweh did ... and then there is the anak issue with their height and size.

yes the discrepancy question is not a question anymore because there are 3 different interventions happened. but, we dont know for sure that whether martian people incarnated in mu, and whether they were already incarnating in yahweh image, in cloned bodies, in mu. i dont think this would be the exact case.

but we know that there were already great noticeable difference in between the martian entities' incarnates' bodies and the other 3d entities.

now that i think on it, the asian/american indian body features seem more like a natural progression and evolution of the higher primate bodies found on earth. small eyes, round faces, shorter stature.

but by the time of anak impregnation, there was already great difference in between asian and middle eastern peoples. meaning, the genetic material was already different. probably the result of clone incarnation ...

seems like we owe a lot of local screwups and problems on this planet to yahweh. and, indirectly, to the guardians at that time and the council at that time, which didnt stop this mind-boggling interference in the free will of 3d entities coming to this planet. not to mention the attempts to constantly seed the region/world with a certain philosophy/perspective.

there are also other important genetical differences. scandinavian people for example. african people. the celtic people, which seem to be kins with scandinavian people. ra had had said that in addition to 3 major planetary influences in addition to earth's own, there were 13 other minor planetary influences.

im thinking that one major influence was deneb, another was wherever africans were from, and one, celtic people (or scandinavian people or mutual ancestors). that accounts for 3 + the earth's own. mars people may or may not be one of the major ones.
I understood Ra to have said that African people are the only original 2D to 3D of this planet. All else are genetically seeded.
any links, quotes for that ?

(11-05-2010, 01:43 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]I understood Ra to have said that African people are the only original 2D to 3D of this planet. All else are genetically seeded.
So it seems basically, maybe half of the woes and problems of this planet of entire 7 billion people, all our wars, control schemes, structures, and way too high technology usage compared to the spiritual levels and all the destruction and problems these bring, we owe to yahweh and their martian children. thats what i concluded after some days of thinking.
(11-05-2010, 05:56 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]So it seems basically, maybe half of the woes and problems of this planet of entire 7 billion people, all our wars, control schemes, structures, and way too high technology usage compared to the spiritual levels and all the destruction and problems these bring, we owe to yahweh and their martian children. thats what i concluded after some days of thinking.
Yep.
(11-05-2010, 08:06 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2010, 05:56 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]So it seems basically, maybe half of the woes and problems of this planet of entire 7 billion people, all our wars, control schemes, structures, and way too high technology usage compared to the spiritual levels and all the destruction and problems these bring, we owe to yahweh and their martian children. thats what i concluded after some days of thinking.
Yep.

Yeah, pretty much.

Hence the reason for quarantine.
heh. it seems yahweh shouldnt be let closer than '2 parsecs' to this planet. but, in the end, arent they responsible what they have done. who will fix it in their place. shouldnt they themselves fix it.
(11-06-2010, 05:30 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]heh. it seems yahweh shouldnt be let closer than '2 parsecs' to this planet. but, in the end, arent they responsible what they have done. who will fix it in their place. shouldnt they themselves fix it.

Well, that's what they were attempting to do in the first place.

First off it's all for service, Ra even states that when attempting to aid ancient civilizations that what they had hoped to to do went the opposite direction - it's due to the Human mentality of elitism.

Ra will always be attempting to fix the mistakes, but there cannot be any direct physical help because that would do the same exact thing that they did wrong in the first place.

The same with Yahweh.

Or... we could take responsibility for our own nature...
(11-06-2010, 11:32 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, as soon as we stop playing the victim and start taking responsibility all else will be added onto our goal.
(11-06-2010, 11:32 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]

'our' own nature ?

lets see.

there are denebians, who have been incarnating as chinese, japanese and american indians. these people, right starting with mu, have exhibited a high level of spiritualism and alignment with nature. some of their descendants still worship nature spirits even. and the philosophies are predominantly nature aligned, and devoid of in-built controlling and enslavement mechanisms. they didnt have a tendency for using excessive technology, and didnt have a tendency to use technology to dominate others to no end. they dont have the 'one god one religion all others either submit or die' inclination. endless numbers of philosophies and religions dot their cultures. even in their descendants in south america.

we have scandinavian/celtic group. this group has been the most democratic, free spirited of all groups incarnated on this planet up to date, way into ancient history. even the domination of catholic church in middle ages havent been able to change the nature of their society in some geographies, they have always remained free minded and spirited. they dont have the 'one god, one religion, submit or die' fixation either. it can be argued that they even had a religion before encroachment of catholic infestation.

then there are africans. they exhibit many characteristics, but, technological domination and enslavement of other entities to extreme, and to destructiveness has not been one of them. in regard to thoughts and philosophies, they dont have the 'one god, one religion, submit or die' fixation, except the parts which are being infiltrated by islam in the recent centuries.

then there are martians. they are the embodiment of 'one god one religion, or else'. apparently, their source is indeed the middle east/egypt parts, from what i understand from this yahweh modification business. they have come to these parts after mu, and settled here. and yahweh has been messing with them from these parts. all the geographies and cultures they have interacted with and got into, they eventually dominated them, their philosophies, their religions, and in all places like that exclusive elitist societal structures came into being. the effects of this culture go as far as united states through britain, which is a result of roman dominance, and romans, which are the result of etruscan influence, and etruscans, which are immigrants from western anatolia, and anatolia, which was heavily influenced by middle east inevitably. even gaul transformed from the rather free minded, scandinavian cultured gallic tribes into a strict aristocratic society in a few centuries. and even the liberating influence of germanic tribe settlement that broke innumerable roman slavery traditions havent been able to uproot the influence.

the area around middle east has been the subject of destructive (in scale) wars in ancient times, and it was the source of intolerant 'one god, my god, or else' philosophies starting in mesopotamia area, with small city states trying to subdue others into their god, as a control mechanism. and then, thankfully, yahweh again messed with the area, and around 1600 reinforced this 'one god' business, opening the area up to greater control mechanisms and structures. leading up to an age if intolerance with judaism, christianity, and then islamic conquests and intolerance, and then reciprocal conquests, reaching an area way further than middle east in destructive scope this time.

these particular behavior patterns are not found in other incarnates on this planet. and this is not counting the 13 other minor planetary influences. apparently, the conditions the entities have passed 2d, really affect their cultural nature in 3d. actually its a no brainer, its only natural.

whatever happened in mars during these entities' initial upbringing in 2d and 3d, apparently, has affected them in this way. and they are incessantly repeating a vicious cycle, and causing planetary destruction.

moreover, there are some foolish, naive, harmful parents around, constantly feeding these kids with destructive toys, or giving them the reasons to be spoiled brats, and be harmful to ALL their brothers and sisters in a planetary scale, even causing the incarnates coming from lightyears away to suffer, and adversely affecting their evolution and future.

'adversely affecting' in the preceding sentence is actually an understatement. these entities destroyed their 3d planetary sphere during their 3d experience. apparently caused destruction here during atlantis times and following times too.

it is a no brainer that, if given technology, these entities would again cause such destruction.

they, should NOT have been given technology. its as simple as that. yet, they are being given technology. even what we learn recently from edgar cayce, shows that innumerable atlantean entities incarnated in the west, to bring technology again, and, some of them, were AGAIN using technology for destructive purposes, as what cayce reads about some of them shows us. heaven knows how many martian entities were among these.

and now we have entire governments trying to control and suppress their citizens for the benefit of a minority wealthy elite, AGAIN with some 'good intentioned, positive' storefront (this time 'liberty', 'freedom'), just like how they have done it 'for good' with religions in the preceding thousands of years, and probably heaven knows what 'positive' cause, in the preceding experiental nexuses on other planets.

these entities should not have been given technology again. it doesnt matter whether they think what they are doing is for good, positive, genuinely or not. they are being more harmful, destructive than negative societal complexes combined. even in a negative harvest, there IS actually a negative harvest. ie, entities graduate. an entire planet, or an entire planetary density does not become totally unlivable.

they should have been sent to planets they would have no access to toys, and yahweh shouldnt have been let 2 parsecs near them.
oh i forgot - with their latest 'positive' act, they have taken on a vibration meaning 'he is coming', and then thankfully created the basis of what we know as 'armageddon' today. now there are a lot of people waiting for an armageddon and destruction and end of the world. god knows how many in the ruling strata. and whether they are preparing for that with all those repressive 'anti terror' control and spying measures. and there are innumerable people waiting for an 'ascension' to happen too.

even their latest 'positive' act caused a lot of trouble and issues, and, still causing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4