Bring4th

Full Version: New take on attracting our desire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ask the Universe what is the best vibration to hold to attract your desire. It may be a complex vibration that might not feel exactly like the vibration of what you are desiring. It might be what you are desiring's desire.

If you hold the vibration of their desire, you attract them to you. I couldn't possibly mentally construct this particular complex vibration. But I just ask the Universe for me to hold the vibration that can best attract what I desire.
I trust the Universe [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]will attract my desire because the vibration the Universe gives me for attracting my desire is not exactly the same as when I focus on my desire. It is more complex. I just hold what the Universe gives me.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]This is something I just learned and have to test it out.[/font]
This is just my experience. I never got what i desired, except for the truth. The law of attraction never worked for me. Actually when i had the highest vibration, i didn't manifest my personal physical desires, but instead i gained more knowledge of the truth.

Also when i was in a telepathic mood onetime, i was imagining different scenarios of my life, and my father looked at me and said to me "It's more epic then what are you imagining".

But it this is just the way the reality works for me. I want to attract something, i hold the vibration, then when the desire is not manifested i plunge into lower states of counciousness, just to have a breaktrough after this, surrendering to the moment, finding the love there, and accepting the perfection of life.

I find myself in different situations that from a lower point of view i don't desire to be in, and then a series of syncronicities, dreams, and the whole reality points out that i am exactly where i should be.

But like i said, this is just my experience, i try to learn constantly, to improve my experience of life, and i might do something wrong with this law of attraction thing.
I recommend looking at Aaron Doughty's videos on YouTube about Reality Transurfing. It is different from Law of Attraction.
Oh and i forgot about the socio-demographic conditions, that prevent us to manifest some desires.
Beyond manifesting, ask the Universe "what vibration do you want me to hold right now?"
Hold that vibration. Because it's not about you or me. It's about being in the flow.
Manifestation will come as a side effect. If you support the Universe.