Bring4th

Full Version: What is the fourth distortion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We know that the first distortion is Free Will. Free will then creates polarity, also known as Love or Logos. The Logos is manifested as light and darkness. Light as we know, is made up of seven vibrations, or densities. This is the third distortion. But what about the fourth distortion? Any ideas? What comes after the distortion of light?
(10-09-2019, 06:41 PM)Don_Ticho Wrote: [ -> ]Free will then creates polarity, also known as Love or Logos.

There are no distortions in the intelligent infinity:

Quote:There is no difference, potential or kinetic, in unity. The basic rhythms of intelligent infinity are totally without distortion of any kind.
(27.7)

(10-09-2019, 06:41 PM)Don_Ticho Wrote: [ -> ]But what about the fourth distortion? Any ideas? What comes after the distortion of light?

It's hard to say. Perhaps the next distortions would be the seven hermetic principles.

Curiously, a gnostic author called Samael Aun Weor wrote that in one of his books:

Quote:The first order of worlds is infinitely divine and ineffable; not a single mechanical principle exists in it; the one law governs it. (Law of One?)
The second order is unquestionably controlled by the three primary forces which regulate and direct all cosmic creation. (The third distortions?)
The third order of worlds, our galaxy or any galaxy in sacred space, is indubitably controlled by six laws. (Perhaps the hermetic principles? Although Samael has written about six laws not seven)
The fourth order of worlds, our solar system, or any solar system in infinite space, is always controlled by twelve laws.
The fifth order, our Earth, or any planet similar to ours, orbiting around any sun, is absolutely controlled by twenty-four laws.
The sixth cosmic order, any human organism, is definitely controlled by forty-eight laws; this we see totally proven in the human germinal cell, constituted as it is already known by forty-eight chromosomes. Lastly, the seventh order of worlds, is under the total control of ninety-six laws.

Source: "Yes There Is Hell, Evil, Karma" by Samael Aun Weor.
Perhaps all, is contained within three.
Or perhaps...
Artificial intelligence is the fourth.
Or does AI even exist?
If ALL is one...perhaps the machines are more self aware, than we, the ALL KNOWING humans, assume?
Sorry...side point lol
Quote:15.21 Questioner: Well, in yesterday’s material you stated “we offer the Law of One, the solving of paradoxes.” You also mentioned earlier that the first paradox, or the first distortion I meant, was the distortion of free will. Could you tell me if there’s a sequence? Is there a first, second, third, fourth distortion of the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra. Only up to a very short point. After this point, the many-ness of distortions are equal one to another. The first distortion, free will, finds focus. This is the second distortion known to you as Logos, the Creative Principle or Love. This intelligent energy thus creates a distortion known as Light. From these three distortions come many, many hierarchies of distortions, each having its own paradoxes to be synthesized, no one being more important than another.
(10-30-2019, 02:23 PM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:15.21 Questioner: Well, in yesterday’s material you stated “we offer the Law of One, the solving of paradoxes.” You also mentioned earlier that the first paradox, or the first distortion I meant, was the distortion of free will. Could you tell me if there’s a sequence? Is there a first, second, third, fourth distortion of the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra. Only up to a very short point. After this point, the many-ness of distortions are equal one to another. The first distortion, free will, finds focus. This is the second distortion known to you as Logos, the Creative Principle or Love. This intelligent energy thus creates a distortion known as Light. From these three distortions come many, many hierarchies of distortions, each having its own paradoxes to be synthesized, no one being more important than another.

Yes thank you for providing the quote. I was going to say that the counting stops after the third distortion because they’re all equal after that point. No one distortion is any more important that another.
It's interesting that even Love is a distortion of God/Creator.

Many people think that Love is the fundamental building block of nature.

Perhaps Consciousness is a 4th distortion. Unless it's more fundamental than Love.
(10-31-2019, 10:04 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]It's interesting that even Love is a distortion of God/Creator.

Many people think that Love is the fundamental building block of nature.

Perhaps Consciousness is a 4th distortion. Unless it's more fundamental than Love.

I think consciousness = awareness from 13.6, so it precedes three distortions or on the level of first.