Bring4th

Full Version: Questions about higher self and space/time-time/space
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) Was ever a time after creation started when higher self did not exist yet? (I mean after creation I assume the mind/body/spirit complex existed first and needed to have an initial evolution through densities before higher self appeared and started his pre-incarnation programming) (or maybe the higher self was created first as a sub-sub-sub-logos and he started the evolutionary process of the mind/body/spirit complex)

2) Do second density complexes have higher selves? Every mind/body/spirit complex must have many 2D incarnations before graduating to 3D but I am not sure if higher self do any programming in the time/space of a second density complex. I know the time/space of 2D is very short may higher self do not care much about that phase of evolution.

3) Are there multiple space/time time/spaces lines of the third density of the same mind/body/spirit complex which are all supervised by same higher self. is it possible for two of those line to be existing at the same time on the same planet. (I mean the same higher self having two or more mind/body/spirit complexes in the same time on earth and two complexes if they ever meet they will believe they are two different people. is it possible now on earth to exist some 2D entity which is a version of my complex?

4) The time/space space/time seems to be independent for each densities, when a Wanderer dies is he going to the time/space of the density he serves in or in the time/space of the density he is from?

5) after a new incarnation happens does the higher self evolves based on the experiences the mind/body/spirit complex?

6) After previous incarnation is reviewed in time/space is the new incarnation happening in the same time line or each incarnation has an independent time line and the entity can actually have a second incarnation starting in the same chronological year with the previous one?

7) Is there an entity in creation which does not have a higher self?
Well the higher self even has a higher self called the mind/body/spirit totality which exists in 7D.
(10-12-2019, 10:32 AM)Loki Wrote: [ -> ]1) Was ever a time after creation started when higher self did not exist yet? (I mean after creation I assume the mind/body/spirit complex existed first and needed to have an initial evolution through densities before higher self appeared and started his pre-incarnation programming) (or maybe the higher self was created first as a sub-sub-sub-logos and he started the evolutionary process of the mind/body/spirit complex)

Ra didn't cover the subject, but I suppose that from the moment of a Creator's hologram begins the experience in first density, the higher self already exists. Remember that is a matter of the nature of time. The time linearity is an illusion that exists only in the 3D.

(10-12-2019, 10:32 AM)Loki Wrote: [ -> ]2) Do second density complexes have higher selves? Every mind/body/spirit complex must have many 2D incarnations before graduating to 3D but I am not sure if higher self do any programming in the time/space of a second density complex. I know the time/space of 2D is very short may higher self do not care much about that phase of evolution.

As I said above, I believe the higher self exists since the hologram of Creator started the evolution. But, seems to me 2D entities don't program the incarnations. It's necessary self-awareness to perceives the process, although I already read some books about plants and animals and their great wisdom in a spiritual approach.

(10-12-2019, 10:32 AM)Loki Wrote: [ -> ]3) Are there multiple space/time time/spaces lines of the third density of the same mind/body/spirit complex which are all supervised by same higher self. is it possible for two of those line to be existing at the same time on the same planet. (I mean the same higher self having two or more mind/body/spirit complexes in the same time on earth and two complexes if they ever meet they will believe they are two different people. is it possible now on earth to exist some 2D entity which is a version of my complex?

Ra answered that:

Quote:True simultaneity is available only when all things are seen to be occurring at once. This overshadows the concept of which you speak. The concept of various parts of the being living experiences of varying natures simultaneously is not precisely accurate due to your understanding that this would indicate that this was occurring with true simultaneity. This is not the case.
(36.4)

(10-12-2019, 10:32 AM)Loki Wrote: [ -> ]4) The time/space space/time seems to be independent for each densities, when a Wanderer dies is he going to the time/space of the density he serves in or in the time/space of the density he is from?

Ra answered that:

Quote:70.15 Questioner: I think to try and clear up this point I’m going to ask a few questions that are related that will possibly enable me to understand this better because I am really confused about this and I think it is a very important point in understanding the creation and the Creator in general, you might say. If a Wanderer of fourth, fifth, or sixth density dies from this third-density state in which we presently find ourselves, does he then find himself in third-density time/space after death?

Ra: I am Ra. This will depend upon the plan which has been approved by the Council of Nine. Some Wanderers offer themselves for but one incarnation while others offer themselves for varying lengths of your time up to and including the last two cycles of 25,000 years. If the agreed-upon mission is complete the Wanderer’s mind/body/spirit complex will go to the home vibration.

(10-12-2019, 10:32 AM)Loki Wrote: [ -> ]5) after a new incarnation happens does the higher self evolves based on the experiences the mind/body/spirit complex?

I believe don't. The higher self is the final product.

(10-12-2019, 10:32 AM)Loki Wrote: [ -> ]6) After previous incarnation is reviewed in time/space is the new incarnation happening in the same time line or each incarnation has an independent time line and the entity can actually have a second incarnation starting in the same chronological year with the previous one?

As I quoted above, according Ra don't.

(10-12-2019, 10:32 AM)Loki Wrote: [ -> ]7) Is there an entity in creation which does not have a higher self?

It's hard to say something about that. I suppose some kind of angels are not as us, this is, that evolves through the densities.
Thanks for your answer. Regarding your answer for question 5, if higher self is not really changing it means the final product of evolution regardless of the path negative or positive is always the same which is the the higher self. This means the higher self is the alpha and the omega of mind/body/spirit complex. What Creation is interested in is the mind/body/spirit complex totality which is I assume changing based on experiences programmed by higher self to accommodate the first distortion of free will. If mind/body/spirit complex totality is also predefined it means total determinism for Creation which means a totally predictable experience. Somehow the free will must be integrated truly in Creation and the only way left if higher self does not change is the complex totality.

This means current existence is a holographic game where the virtual avatar (the mind/body/spirit complex) plays the game independently (free will) based on the conditions preset by the real player which is the higher self and all the points and trophies accumulated in the game go to mind/body/spirit complex totality which is a sort of the higher self account where everything gets stored.

Probably each higher self/player can setup multiple accounts/complexes totalities for complexes/avatars and all those avatars need to start at level one which is I assume 2D and then evolve more and more through densities getting more meaningful prices.

When an complex is lost in negative space is like the avatar disappears and the higher self loses control on programming its incarnations, but regardless all the negative points and prices accumulated by avatar without higher self help will be still stored in the complex totality. At the end all this enriches creation.
(10-12-2019, 10:32 AM)Loki Wrote: [ -> ]1) Was ever a time after creation started when higher self did not exist yet?

This may be difficult to understand due to the nature of space/time. Within Creation, there is posited a progression from "density" to "density" which is forward in motion (from Infinity to 1D to 7D to Infinity). Without space/time there is no appreciable or measurable means of experience (change, growth). The "higher self," or perhaps more appropriately "oversoul" (as the concept of "self" may be a bit too personal/anthropomorphic and lead to ego mis-identification), is, linearly-speaking, properly a "condition" of a 6D entity/ies.

It might be worth considering the relationships between 1D and 7D, 2D and 6D; with these concepts in mind: sunrise, sunset; entry, exit; birth, death; forming, dissolving; looking forward, looking backward; opening the eye/I, closing the eye/I.

Quote:2) Do second density complexes have higher selves?

Yes, in the same way "higher selves" have 2D "lower selves" (which is of course not a "self" in the sense of an individuated/separately self-aware 3D/4D/5D ego/personality). Here's a little experiment: (dis)place your consciousness into that of cellular awareness and see what 2D organs/organisms truly "look/feel/are" like Tongue

Quote:3) Are there multiple space/time time/spaces lines of the third density of the same mind/body/spirit complex which are all supervised by same higher self. is it possible for two of those line to be existing at the same time on the same planet. (I mean the same higher self having two or more mind/body/spirit complexes in the same time on earth and two complexes if they ever meet they will believe they are two different people. is it possible now on earth to exist some 2D entity which is a version of my complex?

Yes, yes, and yes.

Quote:4) The time/space space/time seems to be independent for each densities, when a Wanderer dies is he going to the time/space of the density he serves in or in the time/space of the density he is from?

Depends on many variables. Perhaps the simplest answer would be: that particular ego/personality will find itself where it needs to be to carry on whatever story will lead it to realize itself as the Creator beyond, yet within, its own Creation.

There is only the Creator, after all ZZzz

Quote:5) after a new incarnation happens does the higher self evolves based on the experiences the mind/body/spirit complex?

This likely not fully understandable by a 3D/4D/5D entity due to the nature of time/space. Perhaps the simplest answer would be: the "higher self" is already evolved up to that point. It's merely looking "backwards" (which appears to be coming from the "future" for the 3D/4D/5D entity).

Again, might be worth considering the relative position of the "oversoul" in the grand scheme of things here: 6D is more or less (re)collecting, integrating, summing up, unifying its beingness before moving to 7D (no memory, no past, no future, no history, no identity) in preparation for dissolution into Infinity. "The looking backwards is finished at that point."

'Twas all a Dream  ZZzz

Quote:6) After previous incarnation is reviewed in time/space is the new incarnation happening in the same time line or each incarnation has an independent time line and the entity can actually have a second incarnation starting in the same chronological year with the previous one?

Difficult to adequately answer from the vantage point of time/space. This is further muddled by the fact multiple parallel incarnations may/have/will be/been occurring simultaneously.

Quote:7) Is there an entity in creation which does not have a higher self?

This is like saying: is there a color in the rainbow that does not have an indigo spectrum? The simplest answer is: nope. All entities within illusion exist/will/have existed across all "densities." However, this cannot properly be understood from a 3D point of view (which on top of everything, is further limited by having a "metaphysical veil" placed in mind).

Either way: all there is One Infinite Creator. The rest, though beautifully fascinating, is "the devil in the details" Blush
(10-12-2019, 10:24 PM)Loki Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your answer. Regarding your answer for question 5, if higher self is not really changing it means the final product of evolution regardless of the path negative or positive is always the same which is the the higher self. This means the higher self is the alpha and the omega of mind/body/spirit complex. What Creation is interested in is the mind/body/spirit complex totality which is I assume changing based on experiences programmed by higher self to accommodate the first distortion of free will. If mind/body/spirit complex totality is also predefined it means total determinism for Creation which means a totally predictable experience. Somehow the free will must be integrated truly in Creation and the only way left if higher self does not change is the complex totality.

This means current existence is a holographic game where the virtual avatar (the mind/body/spirit complex) plays the game independently (free will) based on the conditions preset by the real player which is the higher self and all the points and trophies accumulated in the game go to mind/body/spirit complex totality which is a sort of the higher self account where everything gets stored.

Probably each higher self/player can setup multiple accounts/complexes totalities for complexes/avatars and all those avatars need to start at level one which is I assume 2D and then evolve more and more through densities getting more meaningful prices.

When an complex is lost in negative space is like the avatar disappears and the higher self loses control on programming its incarnations, but regardless all the negative points and prices accumulated by avatar without higher self help will be still stored in the complex totality. At the end all this enriches creation.

What makes you think the higher self is not changing, but the totality is? The totality is the higher-self of the higher-self.

36.1  Questioner: In previous communications you have spoken of the mind/body/spirit complex totality. Would you please give us a definition of the mind/body/spirit complex totality?

Ra: I am Ra. There is a dimension in which time does not have sway. In this dimension, the mind/body/spirit in its eternal dance of the present may be seen in totality, and before the mind/body/spirit complex which then becomes a part of the social memory complex is willingly absorbed into the allness of the One Creator, the entity knows itself in its totality.

This mind/body/spirit complex totality functions as, shall we say, a resource for what you perhaps would call the Higher Self. The Higher Self, in turn, is a resource for examining the distillations of third-density experience and programming further experience. This is also true of densities four, five, and six with the mind/body/spirit complex totality coming into consciousness in the course of seventh density.
(10-13-2019, 08:37 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2019, 10:24 PM)Loki Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your answer. Regarding your answer for question 5, if higher self is not really changing it means the final product of evolution regardless of the path negative or positive is always the same which is the the higher self. This means the higher self is the alpha and the omega of mind/body/spirit complex. What Creation is interested in is the mind/body/spirit complex totality which is I assume changing based on experiences programmed by higher self to accommodate the first distortion of free will. If mind/body/spirit complex totality is also predefined it means total determinism for Creation which means a totally predictable experience. Somehow the free will must be integrated truly in Creation and the only way left if higher self does not change is the complex totality.

What makes you think the higher self is not changing, but the totality is? The totality is the higher-self of the higher-self.

36.1  Questioner: In previous communications you have spoken of the mind/body/spirit complex totality. Would you please give us a definition of the mind/body/spirit complex totality?

Ra: I am Ra. There is a dimension in which time does not have sway. In this dimension, the mind/body/spirit in its eternal dance of the present may be seen in totality, and before the mind/body/spirit complex which then becomes a part of the social memory complex is willingly absorbed into the allness of the One Creator, the entity knows itself in its totality.

This mind/body/spirit complex totality functions as, shall we say, a resource for what you perhaps would call the Higher Self. The Higher Self, in turn, is a resource for examining the distillations of third-density experience and programming further experience. This is also true of densities four, five, and six with the mind/body/spirit complex totality coming into consciousness in the course of seventh density.

I was just replying to another poster who believes the higher self does not change. Something must change at the end as result of evolution.
(10-12-2019, 10:24 PM)Loki Wrote: [ -> ]Regarding your answer for question 5, if higher self is not really changing it means the final product of evolution regardless of the path negative or positive is always the same which is the the higher self. This means the higher self is the alpha and the omega of mind/body/spirit complex. What Creation is interested in is the mind/body/spirit complex totality which is I assume changing based on experiences programmed by higher self to accommodate the first distortion of free will. If mind/body/spirit complex totality is also predefined it means total determinism for Creation which means a totally predictable experience. Somehow the free will must be integrated truly in Creation and the only way left if higher self does not change is the complex totality.

There is a confusion here. The higher self is aware of the lessons until the mid 6D. Of course there are more things to learn because the mid 6D is not the end of the path. I think I got it wrong your question.
(10-12-2019, 10:32 AM)Loki Wrote: [ -> ]1) Was ever a time after creation started when higher self did not exist yet? (I mean after creation I assume the mind/body/spirit complex existed first and needed to have an initial evolution through densities before higher self appeared and started his pre-incarnation programming) (or maybe the higher self was created first as a sub-sub-sub-logos and he started the evolutionary process of the mind/body/spirit complex)

2) Do second density complexes have higher selves? Every mind/body/spirit complex must have many 2D incarnations before graduating to 3D but I am not sure if higher self do any programming in the time/space of a second density complex. I know the time/space of 2D is very short may higher self do not care much about that phase of evolution.

3) Are there multiple space/time time/spaces lines of the third density of the same mind/body/spirit complex which are all supervised by same higher self. is it possible for two of those line to be existing at the same time on the same planet. (I mean the same higher self having two or more mind/body/spirit complexes in the same time on earth and two complexes if they ever meet they will believe they are two different people. is it possible now on earth to exist some 2D entity which is a version of my complex?

4) The time/space space/time seems to be independent for each densities, when a Wanderer dies is he going to the time/space of the density he serves in or in the time/space of the density he is from?

5) after a new incarnation happens does the higher self evolves based on the experiences the mind/body/spirit complex?

6) After previous incarnation is reviewed in time/space is the new incarnation happening in the same time line or each incarnation has an independent time line and the entity can actually have a second incarnation starting in the same chronological year with the previous one?

7) Is there an entity in creation which does not have a higher self?

1) the Holy Qabalah with its Tree of Life shows us first the path of descent, involution, the Creator as it truly is entering into manifestation and the illusion of multiplicity. The higher self corresponds to the 6th chakra. On the Tree it is the Supernals. Neshamah is the higher self, which corresponds to Binah the third sphere. Spirit unfolds and descends into manifestation. Thence we rise upon the evolutionary path back to the One. So higher self is already there in Potentiation. All is simultaneous. The Great Work cannot be supposed to fail. Therefore it’s already there. I know this is a bit confusing.

2) yes 2D has a higher self. The nature of 2D is group consciousness, so it’s more likely that the group soul has an oversoul. The higher self of the group.

3) Ra seemed to imply that it is possible but not the norm. I personally don’t ever consider such things. It’s not usually the case. It may be possible, I don’t know.

4) It depends. If he has karma then he will need to balance that before returning to the home density. If he is done with wandering, then he returns home. These are things we will not know until we are dead. If you know you’re a wanderer, take extra care that you actions don’t infringe on others and that no harm is caused. You’ll be polarizing by thinking of and serving others and your merit will be noted in the soul.

5) No. the higher self is the result of all evolutionary experience up until that point, sixth density. It knows the path and the way that it had gotten to Higher Self. We are the higher self, young in development. We are treading the path to 6D right now. Our higher self has already walked it. It is he who directs and helps us reach that point. But remember free will is paramount. Higher self absolutely obeys the first Law.

6) I don’t subscribe to the idea of multiple timelines myself. Time is different in time/space.

7) I don’t think so. It doesn’t make sense when one considers the involutionary path and the evolutionary path. Higher self is there from the beginning. All have guidance, for all are One. God loves each and every portion of Creation with greater love than we could ever imagine. Nothing is lost and no one is without help.
There's GOTTA be multiple timelines. If the infinite exists, then so does every possibility/probability coming true. But where we put our focus determines which of these we experience. The version of us that experiences something else is another portion of the creator with their focus aimed slightly elsewhere.
Yes, anything we can imagine exists. If it didn't exist, you couldn't imagine it.
Even what we can't imagine exists.
I see the multiple timelines as possibilities not manifested. Like ghost realities.
I think there is a big semantic misunderstanding in Ra's explanation of time maybe bigger than the misunderstanding of time/space concept.

I believe time is ultimately a manifestation of consciousness as permanent as the Creator. Just the fact Creator can thinks ideas imply a process that can start and finish after a certain "time". What is special about this measure of consciousness existence is that this time does not provoke changes. When Ra mentions some things in creation being in timeless state it means they do not change despite the fact they are. The time from time/space space/time is the property of this universe of evolving materially and through that evolution helping the spiritual evolution of the consciousness. At Creator level the material change is not possible all changes are only part of consciousness. In order to give a medium to complexes to use free will it was needed some sort of evolving material universe and this is why Ra refers to this time which the way I see it is more of a count down timer.

When Ra mention planets being in atemporal states in the beginning he want to say those planets were created but the chemical activity and the physics laws were not started yet. They were in some sort of temporal unchanging state waiting for the need to have their evolution ignited.
Nothing is "happening". That is all part of the illusion.
Happening would require time to be real.