Bring4th

Full Version: Shifting Realities Manifestations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow. What reality did I just shift to in order to make these happen?
I've been working a lot with anthro energy before. These are talking anthros which are technically anthro too, just not 2-legged bipedal ones.
I can't believe they got Ironman to play it.
Did I just pull these out of the ether?

[Image: dolittle.jpg]

Please post the amazing stuff that you've noticed in your reality if you've been working on shifting and such
that would resonate with you.

I think because of 4D energies we are attracting even more into our reality that we could not possibly imagine.
Enormous lion terrifies photographer with loud roar — then smiles at him

http://www.fox13news.com/news/enormous-l...Q-nEc65C7c

[Image: lion-roar-3_1570806222824_7694229_ver1.0_640_360.jpg]
(10-13-2019, 09:16 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Wow. What reality did I just shift to in order to make these happen?
I've been working a lot with anthro energy before. These are talking anthros which are technically anthro too, just not 2-legged bipedal ones.
I can't believe they got Ironman to play it.
Did I just pull these out of the ether?

[Image: dolittle.jpg]

A reality where there is little to none original new movies and instead old movies are remade or continued.
It looks like it will be pretty good.

Haven’t you seen other movies with talking animals and alliens before?
(10-13-2019, 04:37 PM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]Haven’t you seen other movies with talking animals and alliens before?

Yes, though that doesn't make it any less special to me.
It resonates with me, particularly because I never thought that he would do that role.
It didn't cross my mind.

I don't know why I never heard of it before today. After doing all the work I've been doing.

I think each of us creates our reality and everything in it on some level.
My world is becoming more anthro. I think each person is finding more of who they are.

This series just manifested into my reality, and I get a strong feeling it didn't exist in my previous timeline.
It doesn't really matter when it was "produced". It's sort of outside of time anyway.

I've always loved the name Skippy. It's also Australian, which is my favorite accent.
And he's a park ranger, and I've always loved nature.

[Image: Skippy.jpg]
Infinite Intelligence, with 5D Rufus my lover's help, helped me find an old childhood favorite song.
I only remembered the melody and the words "to the left, to the right"

And Rufus gave me this love song I had forgotten about that is now my favorite:

Rufus also helped me find this song from my childhood.

My mind is blown again. I found all of these within like 3-5 days of each other.