Bring4th

Full Version: some recent odd observations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
While I'm here I just thought to add some additional observations over the past few months.

1. At some point in the Spring I started noticing what appeared to be a mist like rain falling to the ground. When I went into an open space it was not raining, there was no moisture, but the mist continued to fall. It's Fall now and it's still falling to earth.

2. About a month ago I noticed two birds quite high in the sky, seagulls or something of that size. They looked like they were having a good time floating around in the upper currents and were near a large cloud. I continued to watch them for a while and suddenly they disappeared. I figured they had gone into the cloud and continued to watch. Then gradually the cloud disappeared. I was left watching a clear blue sky with no birds and no cloud. I assume they were not really birds.

3. For a few years now I go out late at night for a walk. There are lots of cats, some racoons and opposums. Without getting into a lot of detail, some of the cats are not really cats either.

There are a lot of things occurring on this planet. Not everything you see is what it appears to be. Have not had any negative experiences with these events. It just appears visitors are visiting and the density shift is occurring. It all seems quite normal actually. Guess I have been through this sort of thing before.
namaste
You've sparked my curiosity... Does the mist rain feel like water? Is it cold? And please go into detail about the cats! haha
Aaron, the mist does not register on the body sensors. Can see it but not feel it.

It started a couple of years ago. I had the feeling one night that I had to visit a certain area. I went and did not notice anything all that unusual. On the way home there was a cat about 50 feet in front of me. As I walked toward it, walking in that direction anyway, it started to walk quickly almost a trot. It kept looking to the left, I was behind it some 30 feet or so, and kept walking quickly. Eventually it got to where it wanted to be and turned left. As I approached I could still see its tail. When I arrived at where it was it was gone, vanished. Looked around for a while and then tried to figure out what just happened. There's is obviously a portal there to the inner planes.
After this I started noticing that about half the cats responded in one of two ways when they noticed me approaching. Either they just ignored me, or they started this same trot like walk away from me. These other cats go some short distance, get out of my vision, and then sit down awaiting my arrival. None have disappeared since the first one. I can also get a response from them by snapping my fingers as I approach. The cats ignore me or just go a short distance away. These other cats start their trot, get out of site, and then sit and wait for my arrival. It has become quite amusing. I usually give them a hand signal that everything is okay and continue my walk, away from them. They go back to what they were doing.
That's odd about the mist. It reminds me of the stories you hear about the will o the wisp or the fairies.

And of course the thing about the cats makes me think of the Matrix movies, where the characters detect a glitch in the matrix by spotting a cat that does some funky things in regards to where it really should be. Tongue
Saw the Matrix, but do not remember the cat scene.
cheers!
Try this: m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=z_KmNZNT5xw BigSmile

The link is really funky cuz I'm on my phone... hopefully it will change into a regular url for you! Lol
(10-28-2010, 03:50 AM)gharghur Wrote: [ -> ]2. About a month ago I noticed two birds quite high in the sky, seagulls or something of that size. They looked like they were having a good time floating around in the upper currents and were near a large cloud. I continued to watch them for a while and suddenly they disappeared. I figured they had gone into the cloud and continued to watch. Then gradually the cloud disappeared. I was left watching a clear blue sky with no birds and no cloud. I assume they were not really birds.

The seagulls were Jonathan Livingston and his girlfriend. Wink

(10-28-2010, 03:50 AM)gharghur Wrote: [ -> ]3. For a few years now I go out late at night for a walk. There are lots of cats, some racoons and opposums. Without getting into a lot of detail, some of the cats are not really cats either.

I'm the Cat Lady. Must have detail! Can you elaborate please? Tongue

(10-28-2010, 03:50 AM)gharghur Wrote: [ -> ]There are a lot of things occurring on this planet. Not everything you see is what it appears to be. Have not had any negative experiences with these events. It just appears visitors are visiting and the density shift is occurring. It all seems quite normal actually. Guess I have been through this sort of thing before.
namaste

I'm noticing that too!

Olio > Moon Anomalies

Olio > Matrix Moments?
(10-29-2010, 11:38 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Try this: m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=z_KmNZNT5xw BigSmile

The link is really funky cuz I'm on my phone... hopefully it will change into a regular url for you! Lol

The regular YouTube link for this clip is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_KmNZNT5xw
Jonathan and his girlfriend ... funny =)

Have posted to both of those links (moon and matrix).
(10-29-2010, 11:13 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-29-2010, 11:38 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Try this: m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=z_KmNZNT5xw BigSmile

The regular YouTube link for this clip is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_KmNZNT5xw

Thanks guys!
No nothing like that. No instant replays.
Just some cats that appear a bit confused when they sense this human may know that they are not a cat. They scamper away, get out of sight, sit down, and then wait for this (maybe not even a human) human to walk by to observe it. It feels like the cat, that is not a cat, gets scared of the human, that may not be a human.
Quite comical actually.
Haha, just finished taking a nighttime walk... smoking a cigar, looking up at the incredible amount of stars visible here. While I was walking, I saw a cat get startled by my approach and scamper across the street some 15 or 20 yards ahead of me. I could barely see it by the light of the streetlamp at the corner. It got to the fence on the other side, and I was waiting for it to jump the fence but it never did. It kinda got fuzzy as I was looking right at it cuz of the low light conditions and the way you lose sight of something if you try to look right at it when there's almost no ambient light.

As I got up to where it was, I noticed that there was no longer a cat there. There also wasn't a hole under or in the fence, and I didn't see it move along the fence in either direction... was it just an extra sneaky cat? Or something more... :p funny that I should see this just after reading this thread.
hahaha ... welcome to my world.
I believe you have stumbled across a portal.
(10-30-2010, 10:09 PM)gharghur Wrote: [ -> ]hahaha ... welcome to my world.
I believe you have stumbled across a portal.

Maybe I should set up a candid camera. BigSmile
(10-30-2010, 10:02 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]As I got up to where it was, I noticed that there was no longer a cat there.

Oh, cats could always do that. I've had cats disappear in a very small room, and there was just no place to hide. Later they rematerialized. That's just your normal cat magick, nothing special. Wink
Yeah, just magick! hahaha

Brittany

I would like to add that people are not always people. Those of higher densitites are supposed to be able to take on any form they wish, so I wouldn't find it inconceivable that there may be many disguised light beings here to help with the shift in a more direct way, but not in a way that would draw attention and raise panic. It could also be a weak point between distinguished realities...you might be seeing cats from other dimensions!

Carla has always had a thing with hawks (this is discussed in book V, I think). Hawks seems to appear at meaningful moments in her life. Sometimes seeing certain animals can be signs sent to us from above to point something out to us or just give us hope.

Whatever the case, it sounds really interesting.
(11-03-2010, 10:28 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to add that people are not always people. Those of higher densitites are supposed to be able to take on any form they wish, so I wouldn't find it inconceivable that there may be many disguised light beings here to help with the shift in a more direct way, but not in a way that would draw attention and raise panic. It could also be a weak point between distinguished realities...you might be seeing cats from other dimensions!

Carla has always had a thing with hawks (this is discussed in book V, I think). Hawks seems to appear at meaningful moments in her life. Sometimes seeing certain animals can be signs sent to us from above to point something out to us or just give us hope.

Whatever the case, it sounds really interesting.

It's safe to say that things are not always as they seem.

Brittany

Totally agree with you there.
Things are getting stranger these days.
Question: Can anything occur in the earth's atmosphere to make stars look bigger?
Tonight I first noticed what I thought was a plane in the distant sky.
It looked like it had two objects next to it, very close, which I thought were wings.
Paid a little attention to it and went about my business.
Then noticed the lower left star of the Orion constellation had the same look.
Continued to look around and several stars appeared to be reflecting light off of planets in their systems.
Curious if anyone else has noticed this.
namaste

Meerie

Cool thread! Cool
I do not have this thing with cats, I have a story with ravens to tell...
last year, when I was on my way down-town suddenly this huge black ravenbird lands on my head. I was shocked, I felt his claws grasp on my head... all the people on the street were looking at me LOL. Then the bird flew away. I checked to make sure he had not s*** on me LOL.
When I told a friend she said "well it was probably Hugin or Munin. Odin sends his ravens out to deliver knowledge"
Wow! I was happy... he probably instilled his knowledge into my head by scratching me with his huge claws...
then this summer, also downtown, a huge street where usually tons of vehicles pass by every second. Daytime, and no car in sight which is totally unusual... I stand there waiting for the lights to go green. Suddenly this raven lands there right on the street only one meter away from me... and looks at me. His eyes are red-rimmed as if he had been crying. A mother with her kid stands next to me and they go crazy. "Look this huge bird! right there so close"
I look back at him and smile. He flies away. THis was shortly before I learnt the whole truth about my "guru".
Hi Meerie,
The raven is an interesting bird, and its appearance can have different meanings in different situations.
Tell me. What did you learn about your "guru"?
namaste

Meerie

The ugly truth... that he beat his wife and spent time in jail. That he cannot forgive himself and others... in short that he was not what he claimed to be (I already told the story on the wanderer thread)
This raven thing makes sense to me, insofar as I indeed seem to have a Scandinavian connection and also some kind of witch past...
the raven is also the bird of witches.
What do you know about the meaning of ravens, Gharghur?
I looked it up a while ago Meerie, I dream a lot of symbolic dreams elements and lots of Birds and totem type animals.

I'd had a vision of 3 big black birds together on pure white snow. (raven/ crow) --http://www.whats-your-sign.com/symbolic-meaning-of-blackbirds.html That's reasonably typical of the kind of description I found Smile

Meerie

Thanks @ndy! Actually I have been on that site before, to check numerology - what synchronicity Smile
Her description of the black birds is quite fitting.
Hi gharghur, I know what you mean. I was looking at a star last night that was as you say, extra bright and closer looking. It pulses with colors.

Brittany

The raven is my shadow totem. Ravens tend to scare me...it feels like they are looking straight through my soul. However, working with raven energy has allowed me to accept this totem and in turn accept part of myself, allowing me to call upon it for power. I think it symbolizes my fear of people seeing me for what I am and not accepting me...the fear that my best is not good enough. By staring into the raven's eyes with confidence, I am healing that issue.
I've seen some weird stars for a while now

I have no idea what it means, though.
(11-12-2010, 01:16 PM)peelstreetguy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi gharghur, I know what you mean. I was looking at a star last night that was as you say, extra bright and closer looking. It pulses with colors.

Are you in the northern hemisphere? If so, are you talking about that one star that flashes red, green, blue, and white? Smile
(11-12-2010, 01:48 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]The raven is my shadow totem. Ravens tend to scare me...it feels like they are looking straight through my soul. However, working with raven energy has allowed me to accept this totem and in turn accept part of myself, allowing me to call upon it for power. I think it symbolizes my fear of people seeing me for what I am and not accepting me...the fear that my best is not good enough. By staring into the raven's eyes with confidence, I am healing that issue.
I've seen some weird stars for a while now

I have no idea what it means, though.

The raven totem explanation is very nice.
A couple of years ago I too faced the symbol which gave me the greatest fear. I watched others as it preached and turned people into followers with just its words and a look into its eyes. Unbelievable power! I, of course, refused to look into its eyes.

After the entire group had been converted it approached me.
It looked straight into my eyes and asked; "I do not phase you?" Upon looking into its eyes and feeling its presence and power, I said; "No, you do not." It smiled, nodded in understanding, and went on its way.

Later, I was out with one of its new followers, and we ran into one of its entities. It attempted to attack us. My friend pulled something out of his pocket and it deflected the attack. I wondered for quite a while what that item was. I now have one.

This all occurred in one of the dreams I'll never forget. It was a test. The further we evolve the more we are tested. As Ra stated; "Wisdom comes with an increasing responsibility, honor/duty." We must pass the test to evolve further.
Hi Aaron, Yes, I'm in Canada. Montreal to be specific. Yes the star flashes those colors. I think it might be Sirius, but that is just a guess. I don't know much about astronomy. I'll look out tonight to see if it is there again. If so, it must be a star.
(11-13-2010, 02:06 PM)peelstreetguy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Aaron, Yes, I'm in Canada. Montreal to be specific. Yes the star flashes those colors. I think it might be Sirius, but that is just a guess. I don't know much about astronomy. I'll look out tonight to see if it is there again. If so, it must be a star.

I used to gaze at that star every night when I worked the overnight shifts at a gas station in Minnesota in the fall/early winter. BigSmile Now that I'm down lower on the globe, I can't see it as easy.

The info on this page seems to indicate that it could indeed be Sirius! http://askville.amazon.com/brightest-sta...d=13467138

Brittany

Have colors been seeming brighter to anyone? I've just noticed lately that the colors of most things just look different to me now. Also, the sunlight seems brighter and the night seems blacker. Wondering if this happened to anyone else, or my eyes are just wonky.
Pages: 1 2