Bring4th

Full Version: Sub-Logos to Us
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What would be a sub-logos to us? Sometimes I like to shine love/light to all my sub-logoi.
Microbiome. Bless these bacteria, man.
Below us entities are subconscious. The great leap to 3D is self-awareness. They become aware of their free will.
(11-03-2019, 09:21 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]Below us entities are subconscious. The great leap to 3D is self-awareness. They become aware of their free will.

I can imagine I am like a sun to them. I used to believe (not sure if it's true) that I had an Octave in my heart chakra.
I once suggested AI.
This is a very big question. Anything that is created by you, or for a better term, anything that is channeled out of you, would be your sub-logos.

Channeled in that every logos is a channeler in the end - every entity as such channels existing intelligent energy and allows it to manifest in the physical realm or creation at large.

But for being a sub-logos there is the requirement of the entity being a co-creator. This would probably make it so that your sub-logoi would be co-creator entities that come to being from you - which would not be something within the confines of 3d realm.
(11-03-2019, 10:34 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2019, 09:21 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]Below us entities are subconscious. The great leap to 3D is self-awareness. They become aware of their free will.

I can imagine I am like a sun to them. I used to believe (not sure if it's true) that I had an Octave in my heart chakra.

It’s interesting that from 2D->3D the solar plexus chakra is activated.
(11-04-2019, 09:59 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]It’s interesting that from 2D->3D the solar plexus chakra is activated.

Interesting symbolism.