Bring4th

Full Version: How can we increase the harvest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm learning about the power of prayer. If it is done repetitively, and with strong intent, it can be powerful.

I plant seeds at times by mentioning the Law of One when it feels right.

But that's not the only way/source of harvest information.

How can we help increase the harvest of the world?

Is that the most important thing going on right now?
(11-08-2019, 07:50 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm learning about the power of prayer. If it is done repetitively, and with strong intent, it can be powerful.

There was a link about meditation group reducing crime rates in dc. The key is that it is the square root of 1 percent of the total population.

Get that mamy vibrating and reality bends into a 4th density collect8ve internet.
Do they have to be in this physical reality here and now, or can I connect to parallel realities
where there would be millions of people meditating together?
Harvest is past. And it could not have been 'increased' anyway. The way of the spirit is such that it will pass to a new stage in its journey when it is time. Things cannot be rushed.

The things which keep people from pondering by turning their attention to the physical illusion and play, and keeping them busy were a problem. They are still a problem.

But it is a question how much could be done about it and how much was done about it.
(11-10-2019, 06:48 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Harvest is past. And it could not have been 'increased' anyway. The way of the spirit is such that it will pass to a new stage in its journey when it is time. Things cannot be rushed.

The things which keep people from pondering by turning their attention to the physical illusion and play, and keeping them busy were a problem. They are still a problem.

But it is a question how much could be done about it and how much was done about it.
I don't understand your opening sentence. Harvest is now. Are you speaking of a previous harvest or looking at it from another perspective? I guess I don't understand.

The latter portion of your first paragraph is true as you cannot rush anything and within 3rd density, things will be missed along the rushed path or journey so it is better to take time and notice as much as possible from each experience. Just as the baby learns to crawl and crawls for some time, then it pulls itself up to the coffee table and from there it only takes one step. There is a reason for his little journey to walking. To strengthen the needed muscles by crawling, he will have the strength to one day stand and so forth.
You can only increase harvest by making a choice and becoming harvest-able.
Yes, Aion.
“You can only increase harvest by making a choice and becoming harvest-able.”
But I also think your actions, life and interactions with others can have an effect on them to become more of a similar nature.
An action of caring or kindness toward someone else tends to have an effect.
(11-23-2019, 09:49 AM)David_1 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, Aion.
“You can only increase harvest by making a choice and becoming harvest-able.”
But I also think your actions, life and interactions with others can have an effect on them to become more of a similar nature.
An action of caring or kindness toward someone else tends to have an effect.

Quote:An action of caring or kindness toward someone else tends to have an effect.
That is making a choice
Exactly.

Quote:Each of those in this group is striving to use, digest, and diversify the information which we are sending this instrument, into the channels of the mind/body/spirit complex, without distortion. The few whom you will illuminate by sharing your light are far more than enough reason for the greatest possible effort. To serve one is to serve all. Therefore, we offer the question back to you to state that indeed it is the only activity worth doing: to learn/teach or teach/learn. There is nothing else which is of aid in demonstrating the Original Thought except your very being, and the distortions that come from the unexplained, inarticulate, or mystery-clad being are many. Thus, to attempt to discern and weave your way through as many group mind/body/spirit distortions as possible among your peoples in the course of your teaching is a very good effort to make. We can speak no more valiantly of your desire to serve.
You can't help people who don't want to be helped.
(11-08-2019, 07:50 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm learning about the power of prayer. If it is done repetitively, and with strong intent, it can be powerful.

Love the simple idea and action of planting seeds when it feels right, what more could we do with the distortion of free will but to use it to reflect everything back unto the Law of One, or Infinite Creator? I guess the key is, as other reply’s have stated, is that we can not force it or push, but must arise spontaneously and sincerely? Again, who knows?! But thank you for this opportunity to express/reflect! Sending Light and Love ?
(11-27-2019, 10:38 AM)rinzler Wrote: [ -> ]You can't help people who don't want to be helped.
What if you leave them alone?
That'd be helping someone who doesn't want help.
You'd be helping them feel lack of help.
It would leave you in the juxtaposition of helping them, inadvertently...which could cancel out the lack of help.
You could take them out to the desert n shoot them.
They would need help...none would be available, hopefully.
But then you'd still be assisting them by helping them get no help.
I think you're right.
*edit
No...I think you can ONLY help people who don't want to be helped.
Not helping those who don't want it...is only helping them get what they want...so you're helping them by not helping.
If they want help...you can try to do n say the right thing...but it's actually a disservice because all you can do...is be.
So I guess you can help someone by being yourself...doing, has little relevance.
So in reality...you can only really help anyone...by not helping.
Hmm, I feel service is more of a dance than a trade.
(11-29-2019, 06:24 AM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2019, 10:38 AM)rinzler Wrote: [ -> ]You can't help people who don't want to be helped.
What if you leave them alone?
That'd be helping someone who doesn't want help.
You'd be helping them feel lack of help.
It would leave you in the juxtaposition of helping them, inadvertently...which could cancel out the lack of help.
You could take them out to the desert n shoot them.
They would need help...none would be available, hopefully.
But then you'd still be assisting them by helping them get no help.
I think you're right.
*edit
No...I think you can ONLY help people who don't want to be helped.
Not helping those who don't want it...is only helping them get what they want...so you're helping them by not helping.
If they want help...you can try to do n say the right thing...but it's actually a disservice because all you can do...is be.
So I guess you can help someone by being yourself...doing, has little relevance.
So in reality...you can only really help anyone...by not helping.

Well, we may consider this quote when we are interacting with others who wish to remain asleep...
Quote:89.30 ▶ Questioner: Would Ra’s attitude toward the same unharvestable entities be different at this nexus than at the time of harvest of third density?

Ra: I am Ra. Not substantially. To those who wish to sleep we could only offer those comforts designed for the sleeping. Service is only possible to the extent it is requested. We were ready to serve in whatever way we could. This still seems satisfactory as a means of dealing with other-selves in third density. It is our feeling that to be each entity which one attempts to serve is to simplify the grasp of what service is necessary or possible.
Love the past couple replies!

Kristina love the excerpt you provided!

Ra’s reply reminded very much of what Bruce Lee talks about when using water as a metaphor for our existence. In that, water, in it’s nature, is formless, but takes on whatever form it finds itself in, and/or around.

For those who wish to sleep, is all that we can provide may be a warm and open internal space to add to a comfortable sleep? While also expressing our genuine love/interest for the Law of One, whenever it naturally arises?

And for those who wish to teach/learn and engage in the Law of One, well, isn’t That what we love and crave the most? What’s most precious to us?

So while we can not engage in conversation, or better yet, force conversation, about the Law of One, we can hold open internal space for whomever we meet along the way, and as we express our desire and interest in the Law of One, more importantly, service to the Infinite Creator, whether the ‘other-self’ wants to continue to engage in the learn/teach teach/learning of the Law of One, is completely up to the other self, leaving their free will intact?

As I’m as clueless as anyone else, it seems all we can do is put ourselves in a position, through the disciplines handed down by Ra, where we can share the Law of One as naturally as possible, with as many people as possible?

Sending you all love!
May your journeys be free of obstacles!!
Buy them some lollipops.
Everyone likes lollipops.
Then they'll like you...it'd be better than shooting them.
It would be hard for them to become harvestable...if they're dead.
(11-29-2019, 03:01 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]Buy them some lollipops.

Pretty much, if someone would rather a lollipop or pancake over hearing about the Law of One or Ra, then we buy them a lollipop or pancake. It might be our job to practice seeing the Creator within that being who doesn’t want to hear about the Infinite Creator, it might be that that “other self” is teaching us about where we are are hung up on judgement. As Ram Dass says, “ be careful about being trapped into the helper role. For that to continue there needs to be a soul playing helpee, so by feeling that we are helper, we create helpee, or one who is suffering.
(11-29-2019, 04:48 PM)innerself22 Wrote: [ -> ]

Pretty much, if someone would rather a lollipop or pancake over hearing about the Law of One or Ra, then we buy them a lollipop or pancake. It might be our job to practice seeing the Creator within that being who doesn’t want to hear about the Infinite Creator, it might be that that “other self” is teaching us about where we are are hung up on judgement. As Ram Dass says, “ be careful about being trapped into the helper role. For that to continue there needs to be a soul playing helpee, so by feeling that we are helper, we create helpee, or one who is suffering.
I guess insight is found in the most unlikely places.
You're right...I'm just being random.
Purposely ignorant...cos I'm bored.
Sometimes I like to poke people to see if they're alive.
(11-29-2019, 05:50 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2019, 04:48 PM)innerself22 Wrote: [ -> ]

I guess insight is found in the most unlikely places.
You're right...I'm just being random.
Purposely ignorant...cos I'm bored.
Sometimes I like to poke people to see if they're alive.

Hahah haha!! Fair play! Looks like it’s a good way to say “Hey! Interesting Vessel you ended up in this go around!!” Smile wishing you well!