Bring4th

Full Version: Be careful if you're helping people with lower distortions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I used to be a member here years ago and read the first 2 books of the Law of One.

Since I could remember I would do anything to distract myself from how I felt.

Whether it was cartoons or sweets from a young age; or the addition of video games and weed as life went on.

I would fill that void with anything that would make me feel good again.

Time and time again I tried to break the cycle.

People would tell me anything is fine in moderation, but that just seemed like an old fairy tale.

I would have to quit cold turkey because there was no other way for me.

I came to this forum looking for help, but all I found was hopelessness.

I tried everything that was mentioned to me on this forum and nothing ever worked; in fact it made it worse.

Looking back from where I am now, there was foolishness hiding behind the intent of love.

Here we are years later falling victim again to the cycle of filling the void.

One good acid trip and I know I must break the cycle or else my path is going to eventually kill me.

3 days ago I went to see a shaman who helped me sort out my energy.

As an energy sensitive person, he taught me how to decipher my energy from others.

Following his work, I found I had an inability to have any personal relationships because i had no clue how i felt.

Before the experience I knew there was a huge void inside me, but I couldn't understand or pinpoint it.

2 days after my visit I could feel and explore the void; which turned out to be the relationship between me and my dad.

After just a small talk we truly connected for the first time even though he has always taken good care of me.

It just wasn't natural for him to open up since his dad was in a war when he was a kid and never had time for him when he got back.

Now I have made more progress in 3 days than I have in all of my 22 years of life.

I find i'm quite sensitive to energy and am able to feel connections rather strongly.

I just wanted to share because I hope to help others along my path just as all of you do.

There are certain things we can help people with, but many of us still have our own distortions.

Through my experience I see an inability to connect to people that have certain blockages in their lower energy centers especially through online forums.

I have no doubt someone on here could've if not actually made the connection for me, but there is no way I would of been able to connect with their understanding as I was heavily distorted.

To put our distortions on others will just set them back, so we must be very careful and cautious in making sure we aren't hurting others.

Much love to all of you.
Excellent thoughts.

Thank you for sharing your Understanding.

At the end of the day, each of us is looking for a new kind of Experience. There are times when this can be facilitated online. In other cases - though - when there is a lack of inner grounding, the digital space just leads to further Abstraction.

Keep it real, as they say  Smile

I'm glad you found the breakthrough you were looking for.

Namaste
Awesome story bro. Cool to see you're back.
I went through similar s*** here.
I came expecting love n rainbows lmao.
Truth is...we all get smashed by STS when we read and understand these concepts.
Then we come here looking for help, from others going through the exact same s***.
From what I can see...we all get messages cos we're all wanderers...or why the f*** would we be here?
So we're the ones the STS REALLY wanna mess with.
This leads to alot of clashes and catalyst here.
Some realize this n step back when the distortions manifest...while others, including myself, try to push what they see as a more accurate, subjective truth.
Regardless...atleast people here are AWARE of this possibility. Most just throw stones in a glass house lol

Welcome back homie
I’m happy you found someone who could help. It’s certainly not easy.

In my experience that is a pretty common wound. I’d say a global wound.
Our parents were not healed so they passed their distortions on to us, we all walk around
partially wounded unconsciously spreading those wounds with each other.

How do we stop it. Heal ourselves and do our best along the way not to allow our
wounds to wound others. That is the only hope. Each of us healing.

I also think no one is ever fully healed. Even shamans are constantly healing/unwinding/recapping
themselves so they can become empty for the work they do. Life adds distortions.
To live is to be distorted.

To expect every human who wants to help or even lend an ear or comradery to be free from lower distortions
is expecting something that isn’t really of 3D. Being aware we are distorted yes. Trying to step out of our distortions when we engage it’s a good goal for sure. Another thing is accepting those reaching out their hand in aid will be distorted to some degree too.
Knowing we each do our best with the understanding we have.

Shamans and the so called truly enlightened have to continually maintain
that state. We likely are not going to find them on an internet message board.

Glad you found help. Truely healed/empty actual shamans are pretty hard to come by so that’s a pretty awesome win! Happy for you.
(11-10-2019, 06:49 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]To expect every human who wants to help or even lend an ear or comradery to be free from lower distortions
is expecting something that isn’t really of 3D.

Yeah... we are all affected by negativity in our world. the shamans are usually wounded even more and despite this they are willing to help.
So many times in order to understand another one has to look beyond things

Helping is not always easy. let's say I want to help someone heal, at first it may start easy, but then I realize other factors come into play, like if the woman I like may become interested in that person. would I still help them?
I agree Cainite. Shamans are taken down to the bone and rebuilt.
(11-11-2019, 01:12 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2019, 06:49 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]To expect every human who wants to help or even lend an ear or comradery to be free from lower distortions
is expecting something that isn’t really of 3D.

Yeah... we are all affected by negativity in our world. the shamans are usually wounded even more and despite this they are willing to help.
So many times in order to understand another one has to look beyond things

Helping is not always easy. let's say I want to help someone heal, at first it may start easy, but then I realize other factors come into play, like if the woman I like may become interested in that person. would I still help them?
That would depend on whether or not, you wish to be possessive.
Also...shamans are wounded...if they attempt healing a distortion, not healed within themselves
If you're just blaming people on the internet who posted some things for "making it worse", you haven't taken personal responsibility for the things that got you where you were. You chose to follow their advice and you chose to keep using drugs and you chose to keep following that path for 22 years, it's not the fault of any advice you've received, no one is responsible for your life but you even if their impact in your life causes it to be shaped in certain ways.

I'm glad you feel better now than you have in 22 years and I hope it sticks, but I can definitely see people responding to this by closing up and choosing to no longer offer to help "just in case it doesn't help and makes things worse", and thus losing their connection to the communities that do them well... just because they're not fully healed... and with that connection gone, they begin falling back into despair because helping people online was maybe the only thing they were any good at. I don't know anyone shamanistic in nature who isn't a deeply wounded and hurt person themselves, and if someone starts feeling like their own lack of perfection means they might damage someone while trying to help so it's not worth even bothering to help...

So while complaining about the impact strangers on the internet have had on you, consider the impact your words might have on those strange unknown people too. For everyone who's misled by advice, there are people who take actions they never would have and find great success in advice. And maybe that was in them all along and not really the advice at all, the advice was just a catalyst for an action they wanted to take anyway, and since there's so much conflicting advice online, really, why wouldn't you choose to take the advice that reflects what's in your heart already as impetus to get your go on?

Yep.