Bring4th

Full Version: Wanderers and Seniority
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can a wanderer also have seniority by vibration?
The question is a bit unclear.
I think anyone incarnate on Earth today has seniority of vibration.
The Law of One book two describes seniority as those who are most likely to be harvestable at the appropriate time and so evidently get special consideration in reincarnation in some way.  Could that apply to wanderers in some cases?  
Is the harvest the same as "cycling off"?
Considering that they have already graduated before, yes.
(11-11-2019, 06:06 PM)owg Wrote: [ -> ]The Law of One book two describes seniority as those who are most likely to be harvestable at the appropriate time and so evidently get special consideration in reincarnation in some way.  Could that apply to wanderers in some cases?  
Is the harvest the same as "cycling off"?

This is a very complicated topic.

A wanderer would surpass any 3d entity on the planet in seniority of vibration. But there also would be a lot of other considerations ranging from wanderer's compatibility to this planetary / societal sphere to its capability to do what it wants to do without infringing on the free will of 3d entities, and a lot more.
Yes of course. All incarnate humans on this planet now are here by seniority of vibration. Wanderers come specifically in response to a collective(subconscious) “calling” by humanity.

This seniority by vibration means that those who have the highest possibility/probability of being harvested have the first right to incarnation. Because this is the end of a Major (~25,000) and Master (~75,000 years) cycle. After this this planet will not be hosting 3D experience for some time. So it makes perfect sense that those who are closest to graduation get to come here first before those who are more than likely going to need another 3D cycle. We ourselves do not determine this, our vibration does: It’s a reading of the violet ray chakra.
I look at all the people around me and hear stories of peoples' behaviour and stuff like that and I think "THIS is seniority of vibration?! Jesus."
(11-12-2019, 12:00 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I look at all the people around me and hear stories of peoples' behaviour and stuff like that and I think "THIS is seniority of vibration?! Jesus."

THIS is the veil.
(11-12-2019, 12:00 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I look at all the people around me and hear stories of peoples' behaviour and stuff like that and I think "THIS is seniority of vibration?! Jesus."

I think that some or most entities have a kind of seniority of incarnation because they've unresolved karma from past incarnations with other entities, so allowing them to incarnate to work on this makes some sense to me, but idk really.
Makes sense.
(11-12-2019, 01:01 PM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]

I think that some or most entities have a kind of seniority of incarnation because they've unresolved karma from past incarnations with other entities, so allowing them to incarnate to work on this makes some sense to me, but idk really.

Maybe this will help understanding seniority of vibration

17.42 ▶ Questioner: How long has this been going on, this type of allocation?

Ra: I am Ra. This has been going on since the first individual entity became conscious of its need to learn the lessons of this density. This was the beginning of what you may call a seniority by vibration.

17.43 ▶ Questioner: Can you explain what you mean by a seniority by vibration?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final question of this session of working.

The seniority by vibration is the preferential treatment, shall we say, which follows the ways of the Law of One which encourages harvestable individuals, each individual becoming aware of the time of harvest and the need on a self-level to bend mind, body, and spirit towards the learn/teaching of these lessons, is given priority in order that this entity may have the best possible chance, shall we say, of succeeding in this attempt.

May we ask at this time if there are any questions?

EP lol! I think it's fair to say that we are under the veil of forgetting. Your comment was priceless and made me chuckle.