Bring4th

Full Version: Conscious Harvest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Universe is ironic.
It's possible that those who do not know of harvest, who do not strive to be spiritual, may be harvested
more than someone who knows the Law of One and strives to harvest.
Being humble. Doing good. Helping others. Not even to harvest, but because it feels good
may not result in harvest.
Ra said it is difficult to Harvest, and even on a harmonious planet like Venus not too many of them harvested.

So I don't think it's about doing more. I think we don't really have free will.

It's more about accepting who we are, and being able to handle a certain amount of light.

So I work on myself through meditation often, releasing resistance, to allow more love and light to flow through me.

But this may not do what I think it does. The Universe has a sense of humor.

I've stopped trying so hard to harvest. Because it is not really up to me. I think my higher self has more of a say.

And I'm glad it's orchestrated that way.
I think that it's not exactly that your will is not your own, but that you are much more than the single current incarnate you. We are very biased, the location we are born, the language that we speak and think, the movies/songs/books/stories and people that we get exposed to, it makes us into a certain person, but it's not the whole of you. If you think it through, on all the possible previous incarnations which you have had, they all had somewhat different wills and biases, how then would you go about in allowing the creator within you to be expressed freely? There must be some kind of higher common will which binds or unifies all other wills.
(11-12-2019, 10:45 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]The Universe is ironic.
It's possible that those who do not know of harvest, who do not strive to be spiritual, may be harvested
more than someone who knows the Law of One and strives to harvest.
Being humble. Doing good. Helping others. Not even to harvest, but because it feels good
may not result in harvest.
Ra said it is difficult to Harvest, and even on a harmonious planet like Venus not too many of them harvested.

So I don't think it's about doing more. I think we don't really have free will.

It's more about accepting who we are, and being able to handle a certain amount of light.

So I work on myself through meditation often, releasing resistance, to allow more love and light to flow through me.

But this may not do what I think it does. The Universe has a sense of humor.

I've stopped trying so hard to harvest. Because it is not really up to me. I think my higher self has more of a say.

And I'm glad it's orchestrated that way.

Really happy for you. Way to go!

BTW: this is today's quote Smile

"There are layers upon layers upon layers of experience within manifestation. Sometimes the layers line up in just the right way so that the sunshine is obvious within the self and within the Creation and the self-perceived self is reassured and knows it is on track and doing the work it came to do.

Very often, however, my friends, the layers do not sort themselves out in such a way that the clouds part and that the sunshine is felt and seen. Yet just as clouds on a cloudy day obscure the manifestation of sunlight but not its essence, so too your own perception is that which keeps you from watching yourself come to bloom again and again, in every crevice of your life.

…Yours is the vibration of the sun. Let your light shine—or perhaps we should say, my friends, allow yourself to become transparent to the light that shines through all, illuminating all, articulating all, expressing all. "

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/i..._0102.aspx