Bring4th

Full Version: Polarity-related: Two Queries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
^--- Is a newcomer, so... ---^

..There have been instances in people's lives of karmic giveback as much as biteback, what goes around comes around, and whatnot, most of us are likely familiar with the concept.

in other words: You help someone, life strangely chooses to help itself to you shortly afterward, provided you keep your expectations either low or non-existent for such events and more things of good nature to occur.

..And life not only does this, but does it Over. And. Over, Strangely, certainly not unwelcomely, but strangely.

Two Questions rise from this increasingly consistent phenomenon.

--Has anyone else noticed this synchronistic occurence before? Consistently? again and again? over and over? Particularily when you consistently are helpful, kind in general to others, or of service or others action, intention, or both? Has life simply opened up to you when you saw the logic as well as the justice of generosity?

--If one were to come to the conclusion of or otherwise discover that Service to Others was not only Service to Others, but also Service to Self, Simultaneously, in a not just metaphorical but very -literal- manner as a result of the above effect happening consistently, and be able to reliably count on the method (for the most part) functioning, what would that do to someone's polarity? Would it spike the positive polarity THROUGH THE ROOF? Or would polarity just cease to be, even from a three-dimensional preception, period? I don't understand the abstract potentials for this one not-so-vicious cycle.
Actually, I find that when I give above and beyond I am more forgotten.
Like I donated 7X the asking amount on an artist's Patreon.
Then they posted to go get the artwork at the link they sent out.
But they had forgotten me. So I had to ask for the link and then they sent it to me.
There are many other times where I pay more than asked, and am forgotten.
Or I serve someone and take them where they need to go, and keep getting insulted by them.

But it still feels natural to love. Though I am sometimes a bad person.
I can only speculate that it's so, because I think that what I value the most in life is simplicity and peace. So when life hands me that I may not notice to be thankful and aware enough.

So what I'm trying to say is that the reward is not some big obvious gift that I can directly relate to my service to others actions.

There are things that I want and desire and may put them as a goal from the universe to reward me if I do good, but then again I realize that this may not be what I actually need to be at peace and balance.

I don't know if that addressed your topic, I hope it did.

Welcome to b4 by the way. Smile

Heart
Strange, i and several others have seen this functional for the most part, maintaining safety limits and boundaries not to over-exert it, seems to permit this.. quasi-benevolent-cycle to last indefinately.

it doesn't answer my query, but it opens new ones up.

Thanks, but i don't expect to say much, or stay long, really.
A sincere service to others act is repayed immediately. Not in getting/having but in being. And that even more if others can't or don't want to return the same to you.

Quote:... service to others results in service to self, thus preserving and further harmonizing the distortions of those entities seeking intelligent infinity through these disciplines. (7.15)

Things come not to those positively oriented but through such beings. (55.7)
This is a question I have heard being asked a few times. If we know the Law of Cause and Consequence, we can work with it. These synchronicities are indications that we are walking harmoniously with the universe and our path. I do indeed notice that help may come at exactly the right moment, so then it’s a matter of faith. Letting go of all expectations and allowing life to manifest through us, everything flows more smoothly.

Now, just because we know the Law doesn’t mean it takes away our sincerity. I don’t help people because I know I will be rewarded later on, I do it because I can see it’s the right and appropriate thing to do. It is my natural response. It’s an extra that I may be rewarded later on for my service to others.

By knowing the Laws you can indeed accelerate your spiritual evolution!! We need to apply ourselves to the Laws of the cosmos. We take responsibility for our choices and actions, and in that doing do we become empowered by our choices... I.e. polarization.
You get back what you put out. It's one of Bashar's 5 laws.

[Image: 5laws.jpg]
(11-14-2019, 07:28 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I find that when I give above and beyond I am more forgotten.
But they had forgotten me. So I had to ask for the link and then they sent it to me.
Or I serve someone and take them where they need to go, and keep getting insulted by them.

I believe these are situations when our unconscious beliefs (about ourselves mostly) are mirrored back as an invitation to use the situation as a catalyst to dissolve those beliefs and open the door for a more harmonious experience.

(11-14-2019, 07:28 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]But it still feels natural to love. Though I am sometimes a bad person.

This is impossible as it stands here right now.

Something needs to be changed in at least one of these two statements for them to be considered true of the same entity.

How about changing the last one to: Though I behave sometimes as if I would be a (bad) person?
(11-30-2019, 09:56 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]This is a question I have heard being asked a few times. If we know the Law of Cause and Consequence, we can work with it. These synchronicities are indications that we are walking harmoniously with the universe and our path. I do indeed notice that help may come at exactly the right moment, so then it’s a matter of faith. Letting go of all expectations and allowing life to manifest through us, everything flows more smoothly.

Now, just because we know the Law doesn’t mean it takes away our sincerity. I don’t help people because I know I will be rewarded later on, I do it because I can see it’s the right and appropriate thing to do. It is my natural response. It’s an extra that I may be rewarded later on for my service to others.

By knowing the Laws you can indeed accelerate your spiritual evolution!! We need to apply ourselves to the Laws of the cosmos. We take responsibility for our choices and actions, and in that doing do we become empowered by our choices... I.e. polarization.

Quote:it’s a matter of faith.
exactly Heart
Quote:It is my natural response
Quote:We take responsibility for our choices and actions, and in that doing do we become empowered by our choices... I.e. polarization.
One hundo or 100%
thanks...
(12-01-2019, 03:50 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2019, 07:28 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I find that when I give above and beyond I am more forgotten.

I believe these are situations when our unconscious beliefs (about ourselves mostly) are mirrored back as an invitation to use the situation as a catalyst to dissolve those beliefs and open the door for a more harmonious experience.

(11-14-2019, 07:28 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]But it still feels natural to love. Though I am sometimes a bad person.

This is impossible as it stands here right now.

Something needs to be changed in at least one of these two statements for them to be considered true of the same entity.

How about changing the last one to: Though I behave sometimes as if I would be a (bad) person?
Quote:How about changing the last one to: Though I behave sometimes as if I would be a (bad) person?
I agree Rita! It's really how we choose to speak to ourselves and how we line up our words when we are doing our inner work. It's really where we should begin, "learning a new language when we speak to ourselves", examining our actions and so forth (self to self). In this way, we can avoid being judgemental and move into a more loving a forgiving space.
The inner work will determine the outer experiences.
Thank you Rita I loved your comment

This seems to point towards needing to somehow become more wise about giving, as a general pattern.

In theory, I have gathered a lot of information about such things, but I'm still working to get out of my old tunnel vision and see how what I learned in the past actually applies.

Among the best things to be extracted from the Cassiopaea material is the idea of "giving what is asked for". The point is that a need which exists, and the call it amounts to, can be served by fulfilling it, but thoughts and feelings and actions often do not match what is truly asked for. When they do not match, then the difference means a lessening of the giving which is done, or sometimes even a corruption of it into the opposite.

For an example of corruption, if someone needs to learn to take responsibility better, then giving which hinders that is invisibly taking something important from the person given to. Surface needs may differ from deeper patterns, very generally. People who generally respond negatively when given to tend to be engaged in a manipulative pattern which seeks to bring resources in as fuel for an existing larger negative pattern. (It is loving and positive at least in 4D terms to give in such cases, too, going by Ra's concepts. But it may be better, longer-term and looking at the bigger picture, to reserve efforts to give to those who respond positively, or at least do not respond negatively. That's a basic wisdom also relevant for 4D - and probably extremely basic to 5D-positivity - and very relevant in a world as deeply mixed-up in polarity-patterns as this 3D Earth.)

When resources which can be given of are more limited, then the wisest thing to do is to give in the ways and to the recipients where what is given does the most.

But it still feels natural to love. Though I am sometimes a bad person.

Maybe you and your higher self decided before incarnation that you need to practice being humble.
Then you came in this world and the catalyst was created to stress your ego.
I think this is a common problem with us humans. Especially the service to others kind.

We are not as pure service to others as we should be.
I think our mistake is that we have certain expectations for the service to others we do. Some sort of pay back.
I think we should be rewarded by our did and not by the thank you to our did.

Often in life I had same feelings (you had) that I am invited to help moving someone but I am not on the list for the house warming party.
Before discovering the Law of One I was questioning the fairness of this world.
Now I understand that this world is not meant to be fair but to be a teaching ground for true acceptance or true separation.
(11-14-2019, 02:40 AM)Someone from Far Away Wrote: [ -> ]^--- Is a newcomer, so... ---^

..There have been instances in people's lives of karmic giveback as much as biteback, what goes around comes around, and whatnot, most of us are likely familiar with the concept.

in other words: You help someone, life strangely chooses to help itself to you shortly afterward, provided you keep your expectations either low or non-existent for such events and more things of good nature to occur.

..And life not only does this, but does it Over. And. Over, Strangely, certainly not unwelcomely, but strangely.

Two Questions rise from this increasingly consistent phenomenon.

--Has anyone else noticed this synchronistic occurence before? Consistently? again and again? over and over? Particularily when you consistently are helpful, kind in general to others, or of service or others action, intention, or both? Has life simply opened up to you when you saw the logic as well as the justice of generosity?

--If one were to come to the conclusion of or otherwise discover that Service to Others was not only Service to Others, but also Service to Self, Simultaneously, in a not just metaphorical but very -literal- manner as a result of the above effect happening consistently, and be able to reliably count on the method (for the most part) functioning, what would that do to someone's polarity? Would it spike the positive polarity THROUGH THE ROOF? Or would polarity just cease to be, even from a three-dimensional preception, period? I don't understand the abstract potentials for this one not-so-vicious cycle.

The curb of learning has no end, as you meet these instances, and"polarize", new circumstances begetting new learning will arise. So in my opinion it's not so much a wear, rinse, repeat: to gather polarity.

Rather it is a constant opening, where you go deeper, deeper, deeper into unity, and expand, expand, expand out. One of the greatest lessons I've learned is that needing the stimulus of movement, is in many regards the opposite branch of attachment.

When One realizes deeply that intention to control, is a twig on the same Branch as fear. One begins to realize that drifting in the current, and rolling the pair-of-dice, is the only way to go.

In many regards polarity is like data clusters, in which new experiences/learning is embedded.

When practicing consciously The Law of One,One must put on the lense of truth. Instead of the paradigm of many sources(beings), and hierarchy interlayed mode of awareness. Feel more and more that all is from One Source. The prime understanding/Mode of Oneness; Love/Unity. All is connected, all finds existence in it's opposite contexture. Your form holds mine.