Bring4th

Full Version: is anybody in communication with the plant devas and elementals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
im curious about this and would like to hear from
some who have actually communicated with them as to their experiences

norral
A bit, I actually took a tree talking class once with a colleague on a mad impulse just for the fun of it. And we had an excellent and most educational time too.

I can't really describe the experience, it's different. They are much further away from us than animals. They respond to us much like an energetic mirror. Not that they mirror us precisely but what they return is a response to our energy. Animals do this too but animals do it much through behavior. Plants have little behavior of course. So you basically just feel it in their energy.

I recommend you just go ask a tree rather than us... Wink

If you have a forest nearby, go there, walk, empty your mind, and become acutely aware of the forest. If you're thinking about the chores at home you're doing it wrong, go back to the forest. Smell, feel and breathe deeply. Then put your energy body in the question: "do you want to interact with me?" Continue walking and only feel this question. Don't repeat the words, the concepts are useless, you need the energy that you'd use if you ask the question but the question itself is not needed. Keep walking and look at the trees. Trees are social creatures. You will see interactions between trees like a few close together in a group surrounded by empty space. Big trees often have open space around them. The shape of the tree kind of describes the motion of it's energy, so the energy is drawn together by the roots, focussed in the trunk expands in the branches and comes down in the space around the tree.. Though other trees expand sidewards or upwards. Look at the shape of trees and the orientation to other vegetation or the earth to get a feel for the flow of energy.

If you're open and interested trees sometimes open up to you. One catches your attention and you may get the feeling of being invited. Keep in mind that many trees are a bit shy. During that class I took, me and a fellow student approached a clump of trees energetically asking if we could come closer. At a certain point we just stopped and became hesitant. We didn't feel welcomed. Just seconds later we did feel welcome, sorta, it was hesitant and uncertain. And they were a bit weird. As if they didn't want much to do with the world outside their little cluster, but would feel bad about rejecting us. So they were in two minds about us. The two instructors later told us that they had gone round the previous week asking the trees if it was alright to bring a class over. And while most agreed, these trees had told them no, so they were very amused seeing us approaching them and then halfway apparently getting lost and not knowing what to do and where to go.

In my experience: trees you can't close your arms around, that have a lot of downflowing energy (so branches that are almost horizontal) are the easiest to sense. A second note is that scars on the trunk often leak energy, you can feel the trunk with your hands and you should feel energy leaking at those spots. If you feel that, the tree should be able to communicate with you. They don't always seem to want to. But from my experience I get the impression that if you are respectful of their wishes they do change their "minds". Thirdly, they don't need to be in a big forest. A tree on a city park or street works too. But the energy patterns are clearest when the tree is somewhat surrounded by nature.

My experience with earth elementals is different. I have experienced a few strong ones at times. Once in a volcano on a holiday. The person I was walking with happened to also be a sensitive. And as we hit the energy we first looked at each other with a puzzled look. Then grinned and nodded. But these entities never really responded to me or acknowledged my presence in any way. Maybe we're so far removed from them that they are not even aware of us, maybe they're just not interested. I don't really have any insights to share about them.

A deva is more of a hindu name for all types of supernatural beings. So it's a description for a group, not something specific. A human with magical powers could be called a devi.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask or discuss your experiences if you decide to see for yourself.
In Carla's blog, she mentions this being her husband's experience with Jim's Lawn Service.

"After Morning Offering my hero went off, as usual, to mow and garden and dance with the nature spirits, which he does so well. All went well for him, and he had a splendid day, he said." I haven't got around to asking if this is a literal experience for him, or a delightful poetic metaphor on Carla's part. From what she's written about him, I get the impression that "communing with nature" is not just a nice saying, but a profound spiritual experience for him, whether clearing land to build a cabin, or helping clients with their landscaping. Ali, I wonder if you and him might be able to lead a nature walk at a future Homecoming?
thanks Ali

thats really helpful info. what prompted this is i went outside yesterday
and the weather was beautiful, squirrels were chasing each other up and
down the trees and the birds were all over the place. it was such of feeling
of being a part of nature and the whole scene just seemed very
vivid. ive ordered a book called my summer with the leprachauns
which is about communicating with the elementals so ill keep u
guys posted.

norral
Wow, Ali Smile

Thanks for posting that from me too. Since moving were I do I've got closer and closer to the trees here to the point I feel there my friends almost.

When I whent away back to were I grew up with this summer (no tree place) I felt so wrong.
Comeing back home, the more trees there were the more like me I felt.
I had tears of joy in my eyes walking down my street and seeing the trees again, the energy was so intense.
It makes more sence to me now, I thought I was just being a wirdo BigSmile
Your reply was awesome Ali, thanks.
Hi norral,
I've had some interesting experiences with nature that began a few years ago. And i know what you mean about the vividness of nature, and walking into an area that feels very interconnected, or an area that is being cared for by the nature spirits. I've experienced that many times.

About three years ago I was on a retreat with a woman who works in clearing energy of the earth, for example in polluted areas or areas of denser energy. It took place in Hastings-on-the Hudson in NY. It was a great experience for me.

At one point we entered a garden area behind a restaurant on the river. We were talking about spaces in nature, and how there are elemental "gatekeepers" that protect the entry way to certain areas. She explained this, and asked us to each give a gift and be reverent as we entered a particular space. When each of us walked through the "gate" we heard a bell ring to our surprise. It was cool because we all heard it as each of us walked through (4 of us).

Shortly after that retreat I experienced what can be called a spiritual emergence, or "spiritual awakening". When this was going on Gaia and nature were really giving me lots of signs. This was in the summer of 2008. One day a storm was coming up. My husband called me outside to see a rainbow. When I went outside, there was a red cardinal on the step right in front of us and I looked up just in time to see lightning flash across the rainbow, as the wind was beginning to whip up. I caught my breath at the beauty!

Have you ever seen the end of a rainbow? Well around that time I was in the backyard with my husband and daughter. It was one of those summer evening storms where there were a few storm clouds and sunshine, and pockets of rainfall. A rainbow appeared and landed right in the middle of our backyard!

One night we were out back and a red fox walked across the yard and then an owl landed right by a tree...we hear the owls but never saw them touch down before.

In the fall of that year something interesting happened..I love my heavenly blue morning glory vine . I had been eating some seeds to see what would happen (just a few 16-20). I walked by the plant a few days later, and I felt a puff of energy, which I would describe as an energetic "hello".

These are a few things that have happened in recent years. I do feel connection to Gaia and got a message recently that she has been guiding me these recent years through some tough experiences. I am working on developing the connection more, I will be taking a class starting Friday night this week, which I am really looking forward to! I will keep you posted.Wink

L&L
Shemaya
your experiences sound really exciting. it is quite obvious that
the earth is talking to you and that you have an affinity for listening to
her. now as i go into our backyard i salute the plants with gratitude for
their presence and beauty. it just feels right. let us know your experiences
and i will update on mine also

norral
Today I was at the park sitting in the sun, and a squirrel came very close, about 2 feet from me, checking me out! He got scared and ran away though.

I have been scared a couple of times when I felt a very very strong energy from the earth...it's usually the fear that stops the feeling. It comes up through my root chakra and up about halfway to my heart. I am starting to get used to it though and less fearful. Maybe next time I will be ready.

has anyone else felt an energy like this?

Brittany

I've always resonated with the elements. I've talked to trees and plants for a long time, since I was a kid. I always felt as if the elements were my friends, and I would (and still do) visualize them as people I could talk to and learn from. I often ask the elements to lend me their gifts...the strength of earth, the tenacity of fire, the adaptability of water, etc. When I tune myself for channeling or any other type of ritual, calling the elements is one of the first things that I do. I also have an affinity for stones and crystals. They are like my children. If you just learn the language, they'll talk to you all day.
So interesting that you would ask about nature spirits and devas... My husband and I found a book in a discount rack and for some reason picked it up and bought it. The title is:
Behaving As If the God In All Things Mattered, by Michaelle Small Wright

This book is devoted to this exact subject, which is contacting the natures spirits and devas. Machaelle first tells about her childhood, and it's necessary to do so because it gives you a background about how she ended up where she did and how she was. It's a fascinating read, and we couldn't put it down. She goes into great detail about her experiences with the devas, etc., and what she has learned about them. She created a beautiful garden with the help of these devas/spirits and now she makes all kinds of flower essences, oils, etc., from the things she grows there. She even was in contact with the devas of the bugs, etc. Wow, it sure was a good book. She calls her garden "Perelandra". You can get her book used or new online. (and she's written more than one book). Her website is:

http://www.perelandra-ltd.com/
Keisha Crowther also talks about this.
http://littlegrandmother.net/LittleGrand...icles.aspx
Hi, in browsing older posts I came upon this one and couldn't resist putting out a call. I've had direct communication with plant spirits but not often; that is, I've often talked to them, and sometimes they have replied.

Thanks to Kristy for the book title; I've ordered it. Two books I already have but haven't finished making my way through them address plant communication from a healing and herbalist perspective:
Eliot Cowan, "Plant Spirit Medicine"
Pam Montgomery, "Plant Spirit Healing: A guide to working with plant consciousness"

Living in the frozen North I don't have much opportunity in winter to spend time with trees and plants, but I'll resume in spring. This seems to be a calling, but it's one that I am blocked at this time from pursuing in any depth. I would love to talk to others who communicate with plant spirits and elementals. Actually, this area - and herbal medicine in general - is much easier for me to understand than LOO terms and principles.
Hi ninente!

welcome to the forums! Smile

sounds like you have a lot more wisdom and understanding to share.

would love to hear your 'Wanderer Story' if you have one; how you found the Law of One, these forums, etc.

- -

I've actually started talking to plants quite recently. Sometimes I verbalise if other people aren't around, but it can be telepathic too. My flatmate has some herbs and small plants on our balcony, and they tell me when they need watering. Seriously Smile

but then again, life has been getting all-round strange just recently. I blame my pineal gland lol.

if you're interested in elementals, there's a member here called 'Pickle' and he's a wizard with those sorts of energies.

(02-03-2012, 08:36 AM)ninente Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, this area - and herbal medicine in general - is much easier for me to understand than LOO terms and principles.

medicine woman in a previous life? Tongue
(11-14-2010, 08:02 PM)kristy1111 Wrote: [ -> ]So interesting that you would ask about nature spirits and devas... My husband and I found a book in a discount rack and for some reason picked it up and bought it. The title is:
Behaving As If the God In All Things Mattered, by Michaelle Small Wright

This book is devoted to this exact subject, which is contacting the natures spirits and devas. Machaelle first tells about her childhood, and it's necessary to do so because it gives you a background about how she ended up where she did and how she was. It's a fascinating read, and we couldn't put it down. She goes into great detail about her experiences with the devas, etc., and what she has learned about them. She created a beautiful garden with the help of these devas/spirits and now she makes all kinds of flower essences, oils, etc., from the things she grows there. She even was in contact with the devas of the bugs, etc. Wow, it sure was a good book. She calls her garden "Perelandra". You can get her book used or new online. (and she's written more than one book). Her website is:

http://www.perelandra-ltd.com/

Thank you for sharing this, Kristy1111. The reference to "Perelandra" caught my eye because it is the title to the second book in a space triology written by C.S. Lewis, and is one of my favorite reads of all time!

According to Wikipedia, the book was later titled "Voyage to Venus" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perelandra

Love & Light
Hi plenum, wow that was fast!

Yes, could be medicine woman previously.. or in a future life maybe Smile

Re my wanderer story, I'm still figuring that out, not sure I even am one some days, maybe "home" is right here since I have such an affinity with Gaia's wild places... But the LOO principles resonate deeply and I feel like I belong here although this is still all a big maze. I found this forum through the divinecosmos one, which I'd been watching for a couple of years. Pulling a bio of any kind out of me, though, is asking me to agonize for days (time I don't have) over what to omit out of all the intertwined threads, what to cut to preserve some online privacy, on and on till there's not much left.

Thanks for the mention of talking to indoor plants (& for mentioning Pickle, whom I was already thinking of contacting about something else). Sometimes I don't see what's right in front of me, but I'm sure my plants have known that for a long time, and they are also connected to the wild ones. It's not surprising your roommate's plants tell you when they're thirsty; you're the one listening, I'd suppose. My cats put thoughts into my head when they want something - I'm quite used to it.

Life sure is getting strange everywhere; can't count on much anymore. I'm in a fluoridated area, so I think my pineal is just sitting there waiting it out although I do what I can for it, giving it melatonin.

Ruth, I loved Lewis's SF trilogy too! I still have it with almost all of his other books, which I gobbled up in the 1980s; should dig it out and reread it.
There is a book from the 70s called "Findhorn" which began the modern-day exploration of communication with elementals. A small group of people moved to a barren spot in Scotland and created arable land and an abundant "impossible" vegetable garden by taking instruction from the elementals.

I definitely get feelings from trees, as I have always been close to them since childhood. I am attempting to communicate with elementals now. The way I have opened communications is to build structures and little "Stonehenges" on the land with rocks (it's really fun). We'll see where it goes. Smile
(02-03-2012, 12:51 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]There is a book from the 70s called "Findhorn" which began the modern-day exploration of communication with elementals. A small group of people moved to a barren spot in Scotland and created arable land and an abundant "impossible" vegetable garden by taking instruction from the elementals.

I definitely get feelings from trees, as I have always been close to them since childhood. I am attempting to communicate with elementals now. The way I have opened communications is to build structures and little "Stonehenges" on the land with rocks (it's really fun). We'll see where it goes. Smile

I love, love, love you mini stonehenge idea! Can't wait to hear more.

With gardening season upon us (most of us anyway) I was wondering if anyone else here has made contact with dival and elementals, if so how you did it, and if you received any specific help with your gardening etc.

Diana - I'd still love to hear more about your "mini stonehenge" structures and perhaps see a photo of one of them.

Love and light and gardens growing!
Ruth,

I finally got around to taking these pictures. My next project is an eye of Ra. A friend of mine is doing this with me. She looks around the area for rocks, while I build the structures.

We definitely feel we have attracted some elementals. In Stonehenge, one capstone was off every time we walked over there, in the opposite direction of the general winds. We kept trying to set it differently, and finally it stayed.

[Image: NCYvE.jpg]

[Image: 3XcuE.jpg]

[Image: PJqJL.jpg]

Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow! Diana, that is really amazing. Just looking at the photos gives me a surge of energy and makes me want to get out into the garden! I definitely feel you were getting guidance from the elements on placing the capstone in just the right spot. Can't wait to see your eye of Ra!

And LOL on you using your foot for scale. Need to know what size shoes you wear! LOL!

Thank you so much for posting!
(03-06-2012, 01:08 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow! Diana, that is really amazing. Just looking at the photos gives me a surge of energy and makes me want to get out into the garden! I definitely feel you were getting guidance from the elements on placing the capstone in just the right spot. Can't wait to see your eye of Ra!

And LOL on you using your foot for scale. Need to know what size shoes you wear! LOL!

Thank you so much for posting!

Size 6. Wink

Make sure to share a photo if you create something in your garden. Heart
If anyone is in contact with the devas related to Spiny Amaranth, can you please ask them to give me a break this year Sad.
(03-06-2012, 08:54 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone is in contact with the devas related to Spiny Amaranth, can you please ask them to give me a break this year Sad.

When I walk to the structures we built tomorrow, I will ask the elementals to relay that message to the elementals in your area.

We can ask, right?
(03-06-2012, 08:59 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]We can ask, right?

Of course, I do every chance I get.

Thanks much.
(03-06-2012, 08:54 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone is in contact with the devas related to Spiny Amaranth, can you please ask them to give me a break this year Sad.

Oh wow - ME TOO! That and squash beetles! Last year I even planted a bit of squash away from the garden so they'd have something to eat and leave my garden alone. But they didn't get the message. LOL.

I ordered some of Pickles orgones and am "programming" them to help me with this. I plan to place them tomorrow night when the moon is full.
(03-07-2012, 12:48 AM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh wow - ME TOO! That and squash beetles! Last year I even planted a bit of squash away from the garden so they'd have something to eat and leave my garden alone. But they didn't get the message. LOL.

I ordered some of Pickles orgones and am "programming" them to help me with this. I plan to place them tomorrow night when the moon is full.

You sound like a North Carolinian! I'm not even planting squash this year because I don't want to deal with squash beetles. Good luck with the orgone stuff. I know many people who have tried many many things and nothing works, spiritual, practical, metaphysical...it's nearly impossible to grow organic squash here.

The only technique anyone I know uses that actually works is to plant successions of squash far away from each other, and after one picking of squash burn the plants. You only get one harvest per plant, but it keeps the bugs working. This is really only plausible for someone growing for production with plenty of space though.
[/quote]

You sound like a North Carolinian! I'm not even planting squash this year because I don't want to deal with squash beetles. Good luck with the orgone stuff. I know many people who have tried many many things and nothing works, spiritual, practical, metaphysical...it's nearly impossible to grow organic squash here.

The only technique anyone I know uses that actually works is to plant successions of squash far away from each other, and after one picking of squash burn the plants. You only get one harvest per plant, but it keeps the bugs working. This is really only plausible for someone growing for production with plenty of space though.
[/quote]

Well, I did live in High Point for awhile - my son was conceived there, in fact.

And don't get me wrong, I've harvested enough organic zucchini to freeze at least a dozen bags with 2 cups of shredded zuch for making bread all winter. I use DE, orange oil, and hot pepper spray - alternately. It doesn't kill them off completely, but keeps them enough at bay to allow me to harvest what I need.

I'll let you know how the orgone works.
(03-07-2012, 12:52 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]I know many people who have tried many many things and nothing works, spiritual, practical, metaphysical...it's nearly impossible to grow organic squash here.

Radionics has been proven effective in agriculture, amongst other things.
http://www.intuitiveearth.com/energy_agriculture.htm
http://projectcamelot.org/drown.html
http://journal.borderlands.com/2010/radi...-qaballah/
Pages: 1 2