Bring4th

Full Version: Can an [evil] being experience being alone in the darkness?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What happens to evil ones at The End?

Evil can be considered subjective and a form of duality in which there is no such thing. So I will be more specific, in case you wonder what I mean by “evil”.

Those who manipulate others into using their free will to serve them, unknowingly making the other think they are using their free will for themselves or for good.

Bloodlines who consider themselves greater, higher and more powerful than others.
Those who pledge themselves and their loyalty to such bloodlines.

Those who own political factions, oil and mining companies, and use their privileges to rape children at Bohemian Grove etc.

Those who believe the masses to be like free range animals that are naughty little humans who must be kept in line through enforcement.

Those who feel and enforce the view that one race should “ascend” and another race should be wiped out or used as servants to those who are the greater or more pure race.

Sumerian-Babylonian priests who engage in rituals and sacrifice in order to worship the commerce and give power and energy to it, to keep the material enslavement going.

And those who, by choice or manipulation, follow these and pledge themselves to these, and do as they do and believe in its rightness, and worship the state.

For those who choose balance and are disgusted by these, or those who develop the green ray to evolve past it, will these be the meek who inherit the Earth?

And if they do inherit the Earth, what happens to those who I have described? Are they alone in the darkness? If they are alone in the darkness, is it forever? Or after a certain amount of time does something change?

Is there any grace for them? What happens to them?
And what happens to those who served them by being taken advantage of, or who had no choice in doing so, or were manipulated into doing so? Do they share the same fate?

By “The End” I mainly refer to the idea behind Biblical prophecies, and also the end of an incarnation. I am not sure how it works. Where does someone like this end up? I have heard that according to Law of One, someone like Hitler experienced healing in the Middle Astral planes, but Hitler was not necessarily as bad as one of these. He had political ideals that he believed were right, even if they caused a lot of harm.

The individuals I am describing know what they are doing and do it for the sake of doing it. Either as a catalyst for free will or just for pleasure.

Also, what happens to those who are manipulated by these individuals into following them, or are forced into doing their will by use of fear? Would someone who has done their will and knew they were doing it but had no choice in the matter (or at least the alternative choice contained immense amounts of pain they could not bear to face) suffer the same fate?

And now finally, is it possible for a being to experience what would be like being inside a dark room forever?
What is "The End?"

According to the Law of One we are evolving forever. There is a density of foreverness (7th density).

Evil, or duality, cannot exist beyond mid sixth density. After that there is no separation.
(11-24-2019, 09:13 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]What is "The End?"

According to the Law of One we are evolving forever. There is a density of foreverness (7th density).

Evil, or duality, cannot exist beyond mid sixth density. After that there is no separation.

Can any being, evil or not, experience what it is like to be alone in the dark, with an uncertainty of whether they will ever experience something other than darkness/blackness/nothingness/silence ever again?
Under a veil in 3D it certainly is possible to experience being alone.
Though outside the veil in higher densities you realize your connection.
Ra did say that 5D negative is extraordinarily compacted and separate from all else.
So 5D negative is probably the most alone, though in 3D they don't know they are connected.
I like this quote:

Quote:16.53 ▶ Questioner: All right. Continuing with what we were just talking about, namely densities: I understand then that each density has seven sub-densities which again have seven sub-densities which again have seven sub-densities. This expands at an extremely large rate as things are increased in powers of seven. Does this mean that in any density level anything that you can think of is happening? And many things that you never thought of are happening… are there… everything is happening… this is confusing…

Ra: I am Ra. From your confusion we select the concept with which you struggle, that being infinite opportunity. You may consider any possibility/probability complex as having an existence.

We are One Intelligent Infinity.
I think you misunderstand the service to self path.
One may radiate massive amounts of self love and be as bright as the brightest sun.
One may pull using love and store the energy of other selves.
Love=Sound=Dark
Light=Knowledge=Love manifest.
The choice for love of self or all...these are the decisions that determine how the same process plays out.
I'd say by the time you graduate 5D negative...you're accustomed to being "alone".

Also...we chose separation.
The rulers are simply a function of what is possible and necessary, when creating intense catalyst for polarization, that the creator may know itself in new ways.
I'd say eventually, they remember where they came from, realize it's just a big play and enjoy the reconnection like the rest.
There is only one moment.
The end...is the choice of the reintegration process.
(11-24-2019, 09:47 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]I think you misunderstand the service to self path.
One may radiate massive amounts of self love and be as bright as the brightest sun.
Love=Sound=Dark
The choice for love of self or all...these are the decisions that determine how the same process plays out.
I'd say by the time you graduate 5D negative...you're accustomed to being "alone".

The rulers are simply a function of what is possible and necessary, when creating intense catalyst for polarization, that the creator may know itself in new ways.
I'd say eventually, they remember where they came from, realize it's just a big play and enjoy the reconnection like the rest.

Do you mean to say that I have chosen the service to self path? Not that I expect you to know what I do but to my understanding there is no distance between us, and even posts or replies on forums and social media leave behind energy traces which can be sensed and interpreted if someone knows how to do so.

I ask because the unique nature of my predicament leaves me with a great deal of confusion and lack of knowledge of myself surrounding my conscious experience and where I stand in relation to it.

It would make sense if the answer was that I am heading STS. However, I feel that it is more that there are certain actions which provide a great sense of relief over an overwhelming background of despair which manifests as great pain and constriction in my body at all times.

It is as if a glass wall exists between what I perceive as behind my eyes and the outside world. My question pertains to this road, and if it continues as it is, is it possible that “what I perceive to be behind my eyes” could be isolated in an eternal space akin to a dark room?

If there are no memories, no feelings, no pain, this is not a problem. However if these are present, and there is an awareness of passing time coinciding with these feelings and knowledge in this “dark room”, it strikes me as something wholly awful and horrible which I should do anything I possibly can to avoid: but it is as if a whirlpool is drawing me into its centre and there is nothing I can do to resist. To think the end result could be this “dark room” where I am alone is more than I can bare.
Do you purposefully close your heart?

If your heart isn't closed, then I don't see you ending up in a dark room alone.
(11-24-2019, 10:39 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do you purposefully close your heart?

If your heart isn't closed, then I don't see you ending up in a dark room alone.

Here’s a link to an image I drew outlining where the physical constriction and pain is: https://i.imgur.com/VWns04J.jpg

I understand this is just my interpretation of it. I have seen doctors however they claim there is nothing wrong. What I have depicted is very much felt physically, it is very intense. It is up to you what you take from it in terms of my concerns.

I don’t think my heart is fully closed. I still cry and I wouldn’t be posting here if I was okay with the path I feel I am going down. It’s true I harbour a lot of anger and despair, I have absorbed so much pain from the mental beatings and tragedy I have endured in this life. My mum died, dad abused me, sister died. It’s very complex in the way I think about it but I think that may come from resisting pain. I could say a lot about it. I do fear that my heart is closing and will close by the end of my life, it does strike me as a possibility.
(11-24-2019, 10:35 PM)Celestial Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2019, 09:47 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]I think you misunderstand the service to self path.
Love=Sound=Dark

Do you mean to say that I have chosen the service to self path? Not that I expect you to know what I do but to my understanding there is no distance between us, and even posts or replies on forums and social media leave behind energy traces which can be sensed and interpreted if someone knows how to do so.

I ask because the unique nature of my predicament leaves me with a great deal of confusion and lack of knowledge of myself surrounding my conscious experience and where I stand in relation to it.

It would make sense if the answer was that I am heading STS. However, I feel that it is more that there are certain actions which provide a great sense of relief over an overwhelming background of despair which manifests as great pain and constriction in my body at all times.

It is as if a glass wall exists between what I perceive as behind my eyes and the outside world. My question pertains to this road, and if it continues as it is, is it possible that “what I perceive to be behind my eyes” could be isolated in an eternal space akin to a dark room?

If there are no memories, no feelings, no pain, this is not a problem. However if these are present, and there is an awareness of passing time coinciding with these feelings and knowledge in this “dark room”, it strikes me as something wholly awful and horrible which I should do anything I possibly can to avoid: but it is as if a whirlpool is drawing me into its centre and there is nothing I can do to resist. To think the end result could be this “dark room” where I am alone is more than I can bare.

Not at all.
I feel a disconnect or disassociation. I don't think I'm STS.
I feel like when we wake up...things seem more separate because we notice it everywhere.
Where we used to see normal behavior, we feel great sadness or frustration or numbness at the seemingly dire circumstances.
This is a NORMAL part of the process.
I feel that our choice of how we fit within the orchestrated "madness"...is all we have.
The more we realize all is perfect, as it is...the more we feel the love of Oneness...
This comes from mediating on acceptance and letting go of expectation.
Then everything that happens...is perfect.
I don't feel it means that perceivably "bad" or "evil" sh!t doesn't happen around us.
It means that you see it as exactly what this or that chose, in order to gain polarity.
When I started meditating 10-15 years ago, I worked on surrender. Surrendering to the Universe.
There was a point where I was absorbing densely into my solar plexus chakra.
I thought I was going to harvest negative because Ra had said that STS are very dense in the solar plexus
from what I remembered.
Then I released my fears. Rather than trying to fight it, I went into a state of allowing.
And I'm still doing that to this day.
I am even allowing myself to dissolve back into the Source Field.

I recommend not trying to push against that fear, but observe it and try to accept it as it is.
Fear is generated by the ego, and may be clouded. You might not be seeing the truth.
Though it is only my observation.

Take what works and leave the rest.
(11-24-2019, 10:52 PM)Celestial Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2019, 10:39 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do you purposefully close your heart?

Here’s a link to an image I drew outlining where the physical constriction and pain is: https://i.imgur.com/VWns04J.jpg  

I understand this is just my interpretation of it. I have seen doctors however they claim there is nothing wrong. What I have depicted is very much felt physically, it is very intense. It is up to you what you take from it in terms of my concerns.

I don’t think my heart is fully closed. I still cry and I wouldn’t be posting here if I was okay with the path I feel I am going down. It’s true I harbour a lot of anger and despair, I have absorbed so much pain from the mental beatings and tragedy I have endured in this life. My mum died, dad abused me, sister died. It’s very complex in the way I think about it but I think that may come from resisting pain. I could say a lot about it. I do fear that my heart is closing and will close by the end of my life, it does strike me as a possibility.

What path do you feel you are going down and what makes you think that?

many thoughts towards your pain Celestial

I am not sure the heart ever closes though, it will always harbor a flame
despair is equally known to positive and negative path, it's good to breathe and continue, whatever the path
(11-25-2019, 03:55 PM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]

It seems like there is a lot of demonic activity going on in my conscious experience.

It is not that I have decided I would like to pursue a particular path and am making active efforts to go down it.

The way I would describe it is this: It is like there is another version of me that I have become aware of through things said to me by other-selves. I say that it is “another version” because the things associated with it by other-selves are things I am heavily averse to.
However - they treat it as if it is the real me. And as if the one who is averse to it is not me. However I maintain that I am averse to it.

It is as if the others do not agree that I am who I say I am. They insist that I am this other “me” that I am averse to.

I understand this sounds very psychotic. I am not saying I don’t have “psychosis”.

I am not sure if the path is STO or STS. As uncomfortable as it is for me to talk about here, they insist that I am, along with them, joining in with a group of people who would engage in severely perverted sexual acts that go beyond the range of what would normally be considered wrong.

Once again, I know this because of what has been said to me. They all insist it. Not everyone - but those who are aware of themselves seem to know. Those who sympathise with me in some way treat me as if there is indeed a split. Those who appear to believe they are going down this road “with me” treat me as if I do indeed want to do this.

This is what I mean by “being alone in the darkness”.
It probably is true, that there is no grace for such people. Perhaps the best thing I can do for myself is continue to build up a sense of separation between me and “it”.
Well for me meditating on releasing resistance has helped me tremendously over the last 10 years or so.
I am more recently able to let go of my lusts and sexual perversions.
I just don't have the desire to do things that might alter my path toward oneness.
(11-25-2019, 09:40 PM)Celestial Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-25-2019, 03:55 PM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]

It seems like there is a lot of demonic activity going on in my conscious experience.

It is not that I have decided I would like to pursue a particular path and am making active efforts to go down it.

The way I would describe it is this: It is like there is another version of me that I have become aware of through things said to me by other-selves. I say that it is “another version” because the things associated with it by other-selves are things I am heavily averse to.  
However - they treat it as if it is the real me. And as if the one who is averse to it is not me. However I maintain that I am averse to it.

It is as if the others do not agree that I am who I say I am. They insist that I am this other “me” that I am averse to.

I understand this sounds very psychotic. I am not saying I don’t have “psychosis”.

I am not sure if the path is STO or STS. As uncomfortable as it is for me to talk about here, they insist that I am, along with them, joining in with a group of people who would engage in severely perverted sexual acts that go beyond the range of what would normally be considered wrong.

Once again, I know this because of what has been said to me. They all insist it. Not everyone - but those who are aware of themselves seem to know. Those who sympathise with me in some way treat me as if there is indeed a split. Those who appear to believe they are going down this road “with me” treat me as if I do indeed want to do this.

This is what I mean by “being alone in the darkness”.
It probably is true, that there is no grace for such people. Perhaps the best thing I can do for myself is continue to build up a sense of separation between me and “it”.
I'd suggest seeing it as a part of yourself, you are afraid to face.
Your mind is separating it from the self and is creating an illusion of another self.
The voices are you aswell.
All is one and you are trying to amalgamate your splintered personality.
Don't create separation, if you seek unity.
You'll only splinter yourself further.
Meditate...accept that you are all there is.
Love the parts you want to push away.
Feel gratitude that you even see that healing is necessary.
Thank the parts which cause you agitation...they are what create the willpower to choose differently.
Embrace and transfigure.
Ask your higher self to embody you...from the infinite now.
Ask that you be imbued with white, golden light...ask Ra to create a protective pyramid of light around you...envision it.
Then request that healing take place.
Ask to be shown the way to feel unity and peace.
The answers will come.