Bring4th

Full Version: Can a being simultaneously be in a higher and lower density at the same time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For example, I often read about “5th Density Wanderers doing a 3rd density incarnation”.

To my understanding, if someone is in 3rd density, they experience themselves as a physical material person separate from other physical material persons.

I used the wanderer as an example. This could be any being.

How can a 5th or 6th density being incarnate on Earth and live a life as a human? Wouldn’t they be back in 3rd density and need to graduate to 4th density again? This doesn’t make any sense to me.
(11-26-2019, 12:00 AM)Celestial Wrote: [ -> ]How can a 5th or 6th density being incarnate on Earth and live a life as a human? Wouldn’t they be back in 3rd density and need to graduate to 4th density again? This doesn’t make any sense to me.

It is simply that the wanderer's will is focused here in this thought-form we call Earth. As it is focused into 3D, its will is shrouded in the weight of this density and does not see beyond it without transcending it. It is somewhat alike if you had a VR and forgot that there is a world beyond it. At some point, you may realize the illusory nature of your experience, realize the presence of the VR and take it off to see yourself beyond it.

The only reason it is meaningful to wander within 3D is the veil of forgetting. Reaching back from 4D to 5D or 6D is much more straightforward.

You may consider that we are creatures of eternity, killing time and seeking experiences in realizing the Creator as the Creator is all we really have to do. It is a very beautiful and magical process when you turn again toward the unity of yourself.
(11-26-2019, 02:02 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2019, 12:00 AM)Celestial Wrote: [ -> ]How can a 5th or 6th density being incarnate on Earth and live a life as a human? Wouldn’t they be back in 3rd density and need to graduate to 4th density again? This doesn’t make any sense to me.

It is simply that the wanderer's will is focused here in this thought-form we call Earth. As it is focused into 3D, its will is shrouded in the weight of this density and does not see beyond it without transcending it. It is somewhat alike if you had a VR and forgot that there is a world beyond it. At some point, you may realize the illusory nature of your experience, realize the presence of the VR and take it off to see yourself beyond it.

The only reason it is meaningful to wander within 3D is the veil of forgetting. Reaching back from 4D to 5D or 6D is much more straightforward.

You may consider that we are creatures of eternity, killing time and seeking experiences in realizing the Creator as the Creator is all we really have to do. It is a very beautiful and magical process when you turn again toward the unity of yourself.

What about entities that have not graduated third density? For such a being, is it less like “reaching back” and more like exploring new territory?
(11-26-2019, 12:00 AM)Celestial Wrote: [ -> ]For example, I often read about “5th Density Wanderers doing a 3rd density incarnation”.

To my understanding, if someone is in 3rd density, they experience themselves as a physical material person separate from other physical material persons.

I used the wanderer as an example. This could be any being.

How can a 5th or 6th density being incarnate on Earth and live a life as a human? Wouldn’t they be back in 3rd density and need to graduate to 4th density again? This doesn’t make any sense to me.

You understand correctly. A 5D wanderer may choose to wander in 3D. He must take physical incarnation to do so, which means that his mind becomes veiled and he is an earth native for a certain period of time. He lives that reality. During his wanderering he is not occupying 5D. However he may likely have a social memory complex who occupies that position. Again, he is veiled from this awareness during the incarnation.
This 5D wanderer will have to meet the same requirements that earth natives do to graduate. Upon graduation he may decide to go back to his home density or continue wandering.

This constitutes a great sacrifice on the part of the wanderer because he is willingly sacrificing his higher spiritual awareness and abilities to incarnate in 3D to aid the planetary vibration. The danger is that he may get swept up in karma during his “forgetting.” STS negatives think this is too great a risk so they usually abstain from wandering, but it is not unheard of the negatives wander.
Quote:37.6 ▶ Questioner: In that case, we’ll go ahead with the questions we have here continuing the last session. You said that each third-density entity has an higher self in the sixth density which is moving to the mind/body/spirit complex of the entity as needed. Does this higher self also evolve in growth through the densities beginning with the first density, and does each higher self have a corresponding higher self advanced in densities beyond it?

Ra: I am Ra. To simplify this concept is our intent. The higher self is a manifestation given to the late sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex as a gift from its future selfness. The mid-seventh density’s last action before turning towards the allness of the Creator and gaining spiritual mass is to give this resource to the sixth-density self, moving as you measure time in the stream of time.

This self, the mind/body/spirit complex of late sixth density, has then the honor/duty of using both the experiences of its total living bank or memory of experienced thoughts and actions, and using the resource of the mind/body/spirit complex totality left behind as a type of infinitely complex thought-form.

In this way you may see your self, your higher self or Oversoul, and your mind/body/spirit complex totality as three points in a circle. The only distinction is that of your time/space continuum. All are the same being.
(11-26-2019, 02:42 AM)Celestial Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2019, 02:02 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

What about entities that have not graduated third density? For such a being, is it less like “reaching back” and more like exploring new territory?

It is more like exploring new territory.

At first I was gonna post the quote that Jade posted to say that we are at all times multi-dimensional beings, but I erased everything. Technically, we exist in true simultaneity and so every being is alike 3 points in the circle of the Octave. We have the self that journeys across the densities, the mid-sixth density self and the mid-seventh density self. This is how I understand that we are allowed to experience what we experience without paradox. To have focus within illusion, you also need to retain a focus outside of them and it allows a play of a conscious and unconscious reflection of one's being.

Your Higher Self (mid 6D self) is alike your destination within time of your realizations as the Creator. It is your future self co-existing with you. This ressource is available in a clearer fashion in 4D+ than it is in 3D. So although it is alike discovering new territory, I would say that there is a deeper sense of knowing what you are. Even 3D without a veil would be much unlike this sea of confusion we experience, where we as humans do not know deeply and truly what we are. This experience is designed to be vivid in what is experienced.
RA: I am Ra. It was the aim of wanderers to serve the entities of this
planet in whatever way was requested, and it was also the aim of
wanderers that their vibratory patterns might lighten the planetary
vibration as a whole, thus ameliorating the effects of planetary disharmony and palliating any results of this disharmony.
Specific intentions such as aiding in a situation not yet manifest are not
the aim of wanderers. Light and love go where they are sought and
needed, and their direction is not planned aforetimes. From 65:11

The reason a Wanderer would choose to leave the comfort of their home density is really out of love.

65.12 QUESTIONER Then each of the wanderers here acts as a function of the
biases he has developed in any way he sees fit to communicate—or simply
be in his polarity—to aid the total consciousness of the planet.
Is there any, shall I say, more physical way that he aids in— What I mean
is, do his vibrations somehow add to the process, just as electrical polarity
or charging a battery or something? Does that also aid the planet, just the
physical presence of the wanderers?
RA I am Ra. This is correct, and the mechanism is precisely as you state.
We intended this meaning in the second portion of our previous answer.
You may at this time note that as with any entities, each wanderer has its
unique abilities, biases, and specialties, so that from each portion of each
density represented among the wanderers comes an array of preincarnative talents which then may be expressed upon this plane which
you now experience; so that each wanderer, in offering itself before
incarnation, has some special service to offer in addition to the doubling
effect of planetary love and light and the basic function of serving as
beacon or shepherd.
Can you be activated in more than one body in more than one density? Short answer, yes, long answer, it's a little fickle.

First off, to my understanding, all bodies exist in potentiation at the 'birth' of a soul. The 'birth' is essentially the first activation of a body, typically the igniting of the violet ray. Prior to this the soul 'exists' only as a potential, still awaiting to be activated and potentiated in to existence. It is drawn from Intelligent Infinity and activated through Intelligent Energy. At this peak level is the self as Creator, a Logos. At this level there is no time in the sense we know but time is perceived as a whole, a universe like an object in the hand. To the soul at this level, all bodies are activated somewhere in time. It sees them dancing in activation like many flames igniting and fading out to a glow.

To the pieces of itself which exist in the brief moments of the rise and fall of those flames, it may seem that only one or two are ever active at a time, with the violet ray body always being present. However, it is possible, I think, for a soul to ignite themselves completely in all bodies and this may be a key to ascending through to realize the self as Logos.
I think of "wandering" in terms of the branching and merging of consciousness. Wandering down through densities is like the higher-density consciousness branching out and having a lower-density consciousness simultaneously. Merging back would seem to eventually happen, but in the meantime, it may be difficult to predict and/or decide what the lower-density self will end up involved in and end up doing, things which may affect others greatly and in general affect the larger life of the higher-density self.