Bring4th

Full Version: Is the sun less distorted than we are?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My goal is to still my distortions and return to absolute stillness, aka the Quantum/Source Field.
Can one still their distortions to where they are less distorted than the sun in this life?

I assume higher density/vibration means less distorted.
And that absolute stillness is Creator.

Did the Buddha reach Creator level in his supreme enlightenment?
(11-26-2019, 11:35 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]My goal is to still my distortions and return to absolute stillness, aka the Quantum/Source Field.
Can one still their distortions to where they are less distorted than the sun in this life?

I assume higher density/vibration means less distorted.
And that absolute stillness is Creator.

Did the Buddha reach Creator level in his supreme enlightenment?

There are many higher or expanded levels.
I know of 2 that I've reached.
One is christed consciousness or 4D understanding.
The next one I penetrated, was the tree of life in the garden of the one infinite creator.
This is grace or upper 6D IMO and leads to humility.
I go in and out of balance as I walk my path...
I'm not sure what state buddha reached. I feel like Aion would know.
As my field expands through meditation and bliss, my schizophrenia meds keep my mind quite contracted.
I only hope that I'll be able to expand my consciousness even while on my meds.
I tried going off them for a week but felt a constant low-level fear, even when talking to loving people.

I'm working on focusing on Samadhi, or focusing on nothingness in my case.
(11-26-2019, 11:35 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]My goal is to still my distortions and return to absolute stillness, aka the Quantum/Source Field.

The sun is not something that can be distorted. It's more like the source of energy and experience to all us.

(11-26-2019, 11:35 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Did the Buddha reach Creator level in his supreme enlightenment?

It's complicated talks in terms of "reach Creator level". The Creator level can be experienced in the eight level of 3D. But this in terms of consciousness fusion. The total fusion occurs only in the eighth density.
I am working to reach a level of Samadhi. Where concentration on what you are focused on, and yourself, become one.
I am at a low-level constant state of bliss.
Though my heart still has a block over it.
And my 3rd eye is contracted by my psych meds.
While my field intensifies and gets more still, I still can't expand my consciousness.
Maybe eventually I'll be able to progress despite my meds.
I meditate about 1-2 hours a day. Though I want to step that up since I don't work.
I can't become like a Buddhist monk because I have debts.
(11-26-2019, 07:34 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I am working to reach a level of Samadhi. Where concentration on what you are focused on, and yourself, become one.

Samadhi is the same as Ra calls "contact with intelligent infinity".
(11-27-2019, 09:17 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2019, 07:34 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I am working to reach a level of Samadhi. Where concentration on what you are focused on, and yourself, become one.

Samadhi is the same as Ra calls "contact with intelligent infinity".

Ah, I've heard it called different things.
A Tibetan Lama told me that happiness does not come from Samadhi.
That Samadhi, and another (mindfulness I think) were 2 types of meditation.
(11-27-2019, 10:54 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, I've heard it called different things.
A Tibetan Lama told me that happiness does not come from Samadhi.
That Samadhi, and another (mindfulness I think) were 2 types of meditation.

I suggest you seek the samadhi meaning in the advaita vedanta. There are three mainly kinds of samadhi: savikalpa samadhi (it's like see god, you and god are still separated), nirvikalpa samadhi (you and god become one) and sahaja samadhi (a nirvikalpa samadhi that is continuous, even in the daily activities).
(11-26-2019, 06:55 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]

The sun is not something that can be distorted. It's more like the source of energy and experience to all us.

(11-26-2019, 11:35 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Did the Buddha reach Creator level in his supreme enlightenment?

It's complicated talks in terms of "reach Creator level". The Creator level can be experienced in the eight level of 3D. But this in terms of consciousness fusion. The total fusion occurs only in the eighth density.
I think I've experienced this.
I stared into the sun for 6 hours...time stopped as I forgave all.
There was a merging, in which I saw the now I am experiencing.
My now due daughter was there and a partner I loved FULLY.
This was in 2002. Now I made it after the darkness of gang life and losing countless families.
It carried over into my waking life for a long time. Every day was just seeing the constant choice of perfection.
Then I "fell".
Yet, here we are.
I swear I'm courageous af. I think we all are for choosing this sh!t.
It's not an easy ride.
I respect all of us doing the forgetting.