Bring4th

Full Version: Sinkhole of Indifference and 666
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The sinkhole of indifference, according to Ra, is where the majority of humanity will end up. It is where an entity fails to polarise positively or negatively by the harvest.

I have some questions.

Does the harvest occur in an individuals lifetime?
If the harvest were to occur in 400 years, and I died in 30 years, would that mean there would be a number of more incarnations I had to go through here in order to be harvested at the 400 year mark, or is that not how this works?

The number of the beast in the Bible is 666.
To me this refers to material. The carbon atom. Identification with flesh.

Many spiritual people, whether gurus or people on the internet, talk about how amazing it is that of all the chances, that we are here now.
They say it is incredible that life just happened to evolve on this planet.

Ra makes it sound like life is not uncommon in the Universe.

If someone falls into the sinkhole of indifference, this means they repeat third density, right?

Does this mean that life has to evolve up until the point of sentience again? Just as it has over the previous billions of years?

Also, would you think of falling into the sinkhole of indifference as something scary and painful that should be avoided?
Time isn't linear outside of the physical life. So you could be born 400 years ago, or 400 years in the future in your next life.
Even in other dimensions.

I don't fear having to repeat another cycle.
Though I sometimes worry that my obsessions in this life may determine my next life.

We can only work on ourselves. I am striving for inner peace and stillness.
(11-26-2019, 10:22 PM)Celestial Wrote: [ -> ]The sinkhole of indifference, according to Ra, is where the majority of humanity will end up. It is where an entity fails to polarise positively or negatively by the harvest.

I have some questions.

Does the harvest occur in an individuals lifetime?
If the harvest were to occur in 400 years, and I died in 30 years, would that mean there would be a number of more incarnations I had to go through here in order to be harvested at the 400 year mark, or is that not how this works?
Quote:You may have a chance to incarnate once and possibly twice
The number of the beast in the Bible is 666.
Quote:Well, to me a triple six could also mean a revolution if you go by Pythagorean Numerology. Now there are going to be various seekers who understand numbers in slightly different ways. I understand it based on numerology. Six is the number harmony and it is expressed three times. Also if you add the sixes together you come to the sum of nine which is the number for completion but a completion of a cycle. In my personal opinion, yes, there will eventually be a rejection of the materialistic side of 3rd density and a kind of revolt will happen. A turning away from material toward the spiritual as you can see that in a way right now. The revolt now is focused on organized relgion and government institutions, moral ethics and so on. In a nutshell.
Many spiritual people, whether gurus or people on the internet, talk about how amazing it is that of all the chances, that we are here now.
Quote:The earth is a great place in which to polarize and if you can believe it, many wnt to come in order to refine the choice for the chance to be harvested to 4th density.

Quote:The entire universe is alive just as every cell in your body is alive.

If someone falls into the sinkhole of indifference, this means they repeat third density, right?
Quote:yes

Does this mean that life has to evolve up until the point of sentience again? Just as it has over the previous billions of years?
Quote:Does what mean? I guess I am not quite sure what you are asking. Sorry.
Also, would you think of falling into the sinkhole of indifference as something scary and painful that should be avoided?
Quote:the sinkhole of indifference means that an individual is not polarizing either positively or negatively. The word sinkhole is a term and not a literal sinkhole.

hope this helps in some way
(11-26-2019, 10:22 PM)Celestial Wrote: [ -> ]Does the harvest occur in an individuals lifetime?

The Harvest occurs in the end of a 25000 years cycle. It's a global event, not individual. Who achieved harvestability will be harvested, either for positive or negative.

(11-26-2019, 10:22 PM)Celestial Wrote: [ -> ]The number of the beast in the Bible is 666.

Interesting. Check this channeling from the L/L Research:

Quote:To be literal, which is of course one level of answering the question, the mark of the beast, it being 666, is a triple number, rooted in the Cabalistic traditions of your Eastern peoples. Within that tradition, the number six refers to the house of mundane things. The number six has connotations concerning finances, wealth, security and survival. If one has a penchant for luxury, the number six might be expected to figure in a numerological analysis of such an entity’s name or birth date. When a number is doubled, it is the same number but stronger, and when it is tripled, it is very strong, thus the number 666 is literally, “the things of this world.” Thus, the mark of the beast is symbolized by a number which connotes your present experience.

Source: https://llresearch.org/transcripts/issue..._0215.aspx

However, I don't found any cabalistic source with "the things of the world" as the meaning to number six. Perhaps Q'uo was talking about a dead tradition.

(11-26-2019, 10:22 PM)Celestial Wrote: [ -> ]If someone falls into the sinkhole of indifference, this means they repeat third density, right?

Yes.

(11-26-2019, 10:22 PM)Celestial Wrote: [ -> ]Does this mean that life has to evolve up until the point of sentience again? Just as it has over the previous billions of years?

Nope. The entity will continue from the evolution level it had here on the Earth.

(11-26-2019, 10:22 PM)Celestial Wrote: [ -> ]Also, would you think of falling into the sinkhole of indifference as something scary and painful that should be avoided?

It's just choices. But, the way to Creator is inevitable. Everything is always okay.
(11-27-2019, 09:14 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]The Harvest occurs in the end of a 25000 years cycle. It's a global event, not individual. Who achieved harvestability will be harvested, either for positive or negative.

Forgive me if my understanding is not developed enough.

The lifespan of the human is on average, 70 to 90 years.
Is the experience of the harvest within the lifespan of the human, or on the death of the physical complex?

If a human lives a very positive or negative life in the 18000th year of a cycle, what sort of experience do they have for the remaining 7000 years?

Or is this to do with the non linearity of time which I do not understand yet? I cannot imagine being in a dark space after death for 7000 years waiting to be harvested.
Quote:Does the harvest occur in an individuals lifetime?

The harvests happen at the end of a major cycle of ~25,000 years. We are at the end of the third major cycle, completing the Master cycle (~75,000 years). Entities have the opportunity to harvest at this time upon their deaths. If one doesn’t haven’t in one of the major cycles, he continues on in the 3D cycle. At the end of the Major cycle, if an entity still has not polarizing enough to harvest, he will need to repeat third density, which will happen on a different planet offering the 3D experience.

Quote:The number of the beast in the Bible is 666.

Yes I do as well. It’s a number of materiality. The inverted pentagram shows matter over spirit (the topmost point represents spirit).

Quote:Many spiritual people, whether gurus or people on the internet, talk about how amazing it is that of all the chances, that we are here now.

Life is Law of the universe; it is the rule not the exception.

Quote:If someone falls into the sinkhole of indifference, this means they repeat third density, right?

Yes they will likely find the need to repeat third density if they have fallen into indifference. Which means they don’t care one way or another. They are selfish and sometimes helpful to others. But neither attitude is polarizing enough to be on either path.

Quote:Does this mean that life has to evolve up until the point of sentience again? Just as it has over the previous billions of years?[/wuote]

No, definitely not. If one must repeat 3D, he cycles into a new 3D experience. We have done much work in realizing self awareness to be at the point we are at now. We have earned this position. It’s not something that will be taken away. We have activated our chakras up to the yellow ray, and many of us are activating and opening the green ray 4th chakra as well. We will continue to learn the lessons appropriate to our present level of spiritual development.

[quote]Also, would you think of falling into the sinkhole of indifference as something scary and painful that should be avoided?

Those who do aren’t aware that they are indifferent and not polarizing. They don’t care. For those of us observing immoral indifference, we can see how delimiting it is. I for one would not like to return to sleeping and spiritual ignorance.

I think many of us here are aware of the importance of moral polarity. Falling into indifference isn’t something we should be afraid of. We aren’t going to. Continue to seek and refine your choice of polarity. There is nothing to fear. We have moved beyond indifference.
(11-27-2019, 10:12 AM)Celestial Wrote: [ -> ]Is the experience of the harvest within the lifespan of the human, or on the death of the physical complex?

The Harvest is a time/space event. After the death, the entity will colect the fruits of its actions. According Ra, the entity will walk to steps of light until the vibratory frequency that it supports. If the frequency be from 4D, the graduation was achivied.

(11-27-2019, 10:12 AM)Celestial Wrote: [ -> ]If a human lives a very positive or negative life in the 18000th year of a cycle, what sort of experience do they have for the remaining 7000 years?  

If the entity doesn't achieve the eight level of 3D and harvest itself, will need to await the time of harvest.

(11-27-2019, 10:12 AM)Celestial Wrote: [ -> ]Or is this to do with the non linearity of time which I do not understand yet? I cannot imagine being in a dark space after death for 7000 years waiting to be harvested.

I suppose that after the kundalini reach the heart chakra (harvestability) the entity will try to reach the higher centers, contact and if possible, penetrate the intelligent infinity.