Bring4th

Full Version: Coming Down from my Pyramid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These last couple of weeks have been nothing short of intense. A lot of the things I learned, were rooted in the illusion. The Universe likes to teach lessons that are centered around our beliefs. So we receive teachings that are in line with how we view the world. So I am back in 3D for the most part.

I am now coming down from the heights of my energetic pyramid. I was called to create this audio for the benefit of others. Thank you all for the prayers while I was plumbing the depths of life.

http://www.sweetscharacterlounge.com/dia...horing.mp3

- Thomas
Thank you for sharing Gemini, it has been a bumpy ride. And I am glad everything is settling down again. I for one am happy to call you a friend and a brother.
Thanks Ali, it means a lot to me to have such support.
Dear Gemini,

I've been following your recent story about your experiences, and to be perfectly honest, I didn't know what to make of it all!

One thing that seems clear to me is that whatever you were experiencing, it was profoundly intense and I suspect that it also was somewhat overwhelming..

I've just listened listened to some of your mp3 you linked to and you do sound like this experience has totally rocked your world - whether this turns out to be a positive or negative phenomenon - I suspect is largely down to your own perception.

I had a massively overwhelming mystical experience in 2001, one which I couldn't possibly comprehend whilst i was going through it, and I suspect that you have been living through something similar...

I belive that your attempts to ground yourself by physical contact with the Earth are a very appropriate method of dealing with the energies that you have welcomed into your being and might I suggest that daily silent meditation should also aid you in your grounding - this has certainly helped me remain grounded.

I do not pretend to understand what you've been going through but please know that you are not alone - I suspect that many on this forum have had various deeply mysterious experiences that can often be overwhelming - but I'm sure that I'm not the only forum member that offers you sincere compassion for the frustration that the mysterious nature of such experiences can cause.

I really do hope that this experience of yours has helped you in your journey from 3rd to 4th and that you will be successful in your quest to remain grounded...

Having said that - please don't let others tell you what is real or not - how do they know!!!

We are here for you brother and will help you in any way we can via this limited medium of a forum.

Take care man!

Jim
Sending you love/Light Gemini Smile
Hello Gemini Wolf,

I'm so happy to see you back on the forum.

When I try to open the link that you posted, it causes my firefox to crash.

Hope all is well with you.

With Love & Light...
Thanks Jim, Kerry and @ndy for the encouragement. I haven't been myself as I've practically been moved around like a puppet. But I do have more stability now.

Not sure about why the link causes Firefox to crash. I'm using IE. Sounds like a memory issue with how Firefox is buffering that approx 5 Meg, 22 minute audio. Chrome may also work. Can you right click on the link, and choose save as rather than playing in browser?
welcome back !!! from one fool to another Smile

I define a fool as someone who has really lost his limiting mind and can access beyond the boundaries of the limiting mind...
Gemini,

I am so glad you're back and grounded here on earth. I was worried about you!

Sometimes I think we can be over balanced in our seeking beyond and lose our connection to the here and now. I think that is why so many spiritual teachers get us to focus on the now, the present, what in right in front of us in our lives to deal with.

Keep us posted...you have friends who care here Smile

Take care of yourself, your body needs good food, lots of water and sunshine, and plenty of rest. Heart

With love,
Gina
Such happens when one plumbs the depths of insanity. I went as far into the Bardo as I could, and still be able to come back.

(10-31-2010, 10:02 AM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]welcome back !!! from one fool to another Smile

I define a fool as someone who has really lost his limiting mind and can access beyond the boundaries of the limiting mind...

Thanks for the comforting. I had to nurture myself many times along the way. And I used the word HUMILITY a lot so that I wouldn't lose touch completely.

Yep, I've had 3 meals a day, and water and definitely sunshine. I lie outdoors at times during the day and just take in the sunlight.

(10-31-2010, 10:34 AM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]Gemini,

I am so glad you're back and grounded here on earth. I was worried about you!

Sometimes I think we can be over balanced in our seeking beyond and lose our connection to the here and now. I think that is why so many spiritual teachers get us to focus on the now, the present, what in right in front of us in our lives to deal with.

Keep us posted...you have friends who care here Smile

Take care of yourself, your body needs good food, lots of water and sunshine, and plenty of rest. Heart

With love,
Gina
Thanks Gemini Wolf. That worked & I enjoyed listening to and watching the video that you created.

Take care,

With Love & Light...