Bring4th

Full Version: Unity vs Separation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why do we try to unite, a creator who chose separation?
I feel like the reason things feel hard...is we are trying to do something that is innately counterproductive.
If the logos wanted this place to exist to know itself better...aren't we wasting the experience by trying to unite?
Why not be like f*** EVERYONE and be separate.
Perhaps this feeling of insanity i get watching the separation, is a result of me being a moron, going against what the logos set in motion.
The sooner we all let go n stop giving a s***...the sooner the creator can get to the event horizon n we can be absorbed back into the void.
Perhaps the nazi's were vilified.
I feel like destruction and rebirth, is the path to reconciliation.
The experiment feels out of hand.
I think the creator had to choose separation because without separation there is no experience. There would only be infinity.
Though I could be wrong.
We automatically get pulled back to unity like the gravity of a black hole, or the Great Central Sun.
You can't fight it forever.
(11-30-2019, 03:28 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think the creator had to choose separation because without separation there is no experience. There would only be infinity.
Though I could be wrong.
We automatically get pulled back to unity like the gravity of a black hole, or the Great Central Sun.
Well...isn't that selfish?
To expect cut off pieces of the self...to provide entertainment for the self?
Especially when the subjective pain...feels real to the part experiencing it?
It seems the logos is self serving.
Especially when Ra says it has a predisposition for love.
Love is negative...pulling
Light is radiant...pushing
The intention colors the love and manifests love/light.
This points to us...working against the normal order of the logos...if we choose positivity.
Positive means the expansion or separation from the infinite point of Oneness.
Negative...would be the return to whence we came.
I feel like we're upside down...being fed separation as the concept of unity.
(11-30-2019, 03:28 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]We automatically get pulled back to unity like the gravity of a black hole, or the Great Central Sun.

Sometimes I read things like this and it just makes everything so much more bearable. To know there is a point where everything will be reunited and I can’t be separate forever. It just feels so cold, naked, lonely while it’s separate. Like being caught by a strange man and put into a cold metal room without any clothes, and denied communication with the outside world. To know that at some point it has to come back together.
(11-30-2019, 02:34 AM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]Why do we try to unite, a creator who chose separation?
I feel like the reason things feel hard...is we are trying to do something that is innately counterproductive.
If the logos wanted this place to exist to know itself better...aren't we wasting the experience by trying to unite?

Maybe reuniting is the experience.
(11-30-2019, 08:26 AM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2019, 02:34 AM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]Why do we try to unite, a creator who chose separation?

Maybe reuniting is the experience.

Like the entire totality of it. What a journey!

The only way I can wrap my head around this idea of a "creator" wanting to experience itself (and to me it is only an idea) is to remove any "human" characteristics from the equation. The universe is not some big father god who loves us, rather it is a bunch of strings with awareness constituting infinite possibilities; and forces such as inertia work within the system. Or any number of other theories. But not the simplified "religious" kind of take on it, because once you go down that path, you may as well be reading the Christian bible which makes no sense at all and doesn't promote understanding. And yes, I have heard that this is not the density of understanding, but I don't care about that "rule" and neither will I stop trying to understand.

(11-30-2019, 02:34 AM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like the reason things feel hard...is we are trying to do something that is innately counterproductive.

Because it doesn't matter "what the logos wants." What matters is what you want. You are who you are; you become who you want to be. And you don't do it because there is a rule, or someone(thing) tells you to. Like in the movie "The Matrix" there are certain parameters you have to work within; but you decide, you create, you evolve, and though it may have tendencies this is not a closed system. At least that is what I currently think.

(11-30-2019, 02:34 AM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps this feeling of insanity i get watching the separation, is a result of me being a moron, going against what the logos set in motion.
The sooner we all let go n stop giving a s***...the sooner the creator can get to the event horizon n we can be absorbed back into the void.

I am not a follower nor do I "obey." So, screw any entity who tries to tell me I have to do this or that. Maybe I ultimately will have no choice in the matter of existence or evolution, but it is my nature to forge my own path. By this I don't mean that I am just a contrarian. I endeavor not to resist what is while staying fluid and open to possibilities. But "what is" is not something in a book or channeling (which I may resonate with or not); "what is" is something I encounter.

So to me, you are not a moron—you are a thinking person.
(11-30-2019, 06:16 AM)Celestial Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2019, 03:28 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]We automatically get pulled back to unity like the gravity of a black hole, or the Great Central Sun.

Sometimes I read things like this and it just makes everything so much more bearable. To know there is a point where everything will be reunited and I can’t be separate forever. It just feels so cold, naked, lonely while it’s separate. Like being caught by a strange man and put into a cold metal room without any clothes, and denied communication with the outside world. To know that at some point it has to come back together.

Have you tried meditation?

I've meditated about 10-15 years and I can definitely feel the love and bliss at times that permeates everything.
Right now it's a sort of inner peace, but I'm still working on myself.
I haven't reached nirvana.
(11-30-2019, 11:28 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]The universe is not some big father god who loves us, rather it is a bunch of strings with awareness constituting infinite possibilities; and forces such as inertia work within the system.

Have you heard of E8 Theory? It is supposed to replace string theory.
It says how the foundation of reality is an 8th dimensional crystal (or repeating pattern).

@ IGW: No, I haven't heard of that. I'll watch the film. Smile
(11-30-2019, 12:02 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]@ IGW: No, I haven't heard of that. I'll watch the film. Smile

Here is their 2nd film, in case you are interested in this too.

Okay I watched the E8 Theory film you posted. Very interesting theory, in some ways an amalgam of different theories. It certainly fits well with the LOO. It also fits with much of my thinking on dimensional connections and evolution in regards to simultaneous time fluidity. Thanks for sharing it. I'll watch the 2nd bit, and I'll be looking more into this. Smile
(11-30-2019, 11:28 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]

The only way I can wrap my head around this idea of a "creator" wanting to experience itself (and to me it is only an idea) is to remove any "human" characteristics from the equation. The universe is not some big father god who loves us, rather it is a bunch of strings with awareness constituting infinite possibilities; and forces such as inertia work within the system. Or any number of other theories. But not the simplified "religious" kind of take on it, because once you go down that path, you may as well be reading the Christian bible which makes no sense at all and doesn't promote understanding. And yes, I have heard that this is not the density of understanding, but I don't care about that "rule" and neither will I stop trying to understand.
this seems counterproductive. If there is nothing empathetic about the creator...if it is indifferent...it's a dumb game.
I don't feel that it doesn't care...I feel that it only cares about it's own perspective being enriched. We may be part of that...but only if we find a path to understanding.
If we don't...which under the law of free will, is entirely possible...we are in a state of disconnection.
I feel like there are pockets of lower vibration within our logos.
Free will dictates one may stay in this state of vibration subjectively, forever.
I'd say there are parts of the Christian Bible which speak of understanding and unity. There is both positive and negative ideology.
It documents the Orion crusaders usurping the worship of Yahweh. Using the Israelites as their own personal army...while telling Nimrod nothing is more Godly, than himself.
The origin of the holy war.
The jesus s*** is more STO.

(11-30-2019, 02:34 AM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like the reason things feel hard...is we are trying to do something that is innately counterproductive.

Because it doesn't matter "what the logos wants." What matters is what you want. You are who you are; you become who you want to be. And you don't do it because there is a rule, or someone(thing) tells you to. Like in the movie "The Matrix" there are certain parameters you have to work within; but you decide, you create, you evolve, and though it may have tendencies this is not a closed system. At least that is what I currently think.
I disagree...I feel like what I want, is the illusion.
It is the Wishing to remain separate, that creates this illusion. Choice...creates illusion.
It takes the place of the neutral third eye. This is the very foundation of separation. Feeling like what I see or decide even matters.

(11-30-2019, 02:34 AM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps this feeling of insanity i get watching the separation, is a result of me being a moron, going against what the logos set in motion.

I am not a follower nor do I "obey." So, screw any entity who tries to tell me I have to do this or that. Maybe I ultimately will have no choice in the matter of existence or evolution, but it is my nature to forge my own path. By this I don't mean that I am just a contrarian. I endeavor not to resist what is while staying fluid and open to possibilities. But "what is" is not something in a book or channeling (which I may resonate with or not); "what is" is something I encounter.

So to me, you are not a moron—you are a thinking person.
this is my modality too.
I still feel like our logos is about the self though.
The infinite creator may have other parts or logai that are more positive...but this one ain't. Perhaps this is a female logos...as has been put forth by various people.
Like logai are chakras in the body of the one infinite creator.
Ours draws toward the center...this is negative.
Another video that might help

About our Logos being negative... I could believe this.

I can’t speak for anyone else’s experience but most of my life I have experienced a humongous background energy of negativity. Negativity does not seem to me something that pushes itself or tries to make itself pronounced. Whether it’s something I was born into or inherent to wherever we are it’s been the primary faculty behind most of my life and hasn’t given me much of a choice in what I want. No negotiating with it. I don’t have the positivity to overpower it. Could very well be the logos or a so-called “god” of this world.
(12-01-2019, 03:51 AM)Celestial Wrote: [ -> ]About our Logos being negative... I could believe this.  

I can’t speak for anyone else’s experience but most of my life I have experienced a humongous background energy of negativity. Negativity does not seem to me something that pushes itself or tries to make itself pronounced. Whether it’s something I was born into or inherent to wherever we are it’s been the primary faculty behind most of my life and hasn’t given me much of a choice in what I want. No negotiating with it. I don’t have the positivity to overpower it. Could very well be the logos or a so-called “god” of this world.
It could be things you're working out from past lives.
I don't necessarily believe any of it is happening to me. I don't believe in a logos that sits and takes sides or even influences s***.
I feel like we have the perfected self...the higheself...that sends messages to the more distorted self...like a map to the perfection we see as "better".
We decide how we react to s*** until we get the message n take a step closer.

This fact doesn't disprove the logos is negative though...it could be that this is the logos we work with when dealing with separation.
Like the higherself is the part that is ready to release the negativity that this logos has a predisposition for. Like a constant resistance of water to a surfboard on a wave, keeping it buoyant.
Still feels like a narcissistic experiment.
(12-01-2019, 03:51 AM)Celestial Wrote: [ -> ]About our Logos being negative... I could believe this.  

I've considered various teachings concerning the nature of Logos at different levels. At the highest level the "why?" of creation is beyond polarity, since polarity enters below 7D. Polarity can only exist after separation and illusion enters.

As for the structure of the cosmos, and the Logos at different levels below the All, that's where different explanations enter. Some, including of mystical esoteric Christian origin, place a negative local Logos several levels below a positive larger Logos. The Ra material depicts the Logos immediately above as basically benign, but in comparing with various other teachings, I am not sure whether Ra gave the full explanation, or limited it in some cases in order to present something which the 3D group communicated with could harmoniously receive. In general, scopes and scales of things mentioned by Ra differ from the usual concepts, and maybe there is some careful withholding of information connected to this - a sharing of information with some things omitted, in such a way that a fuller picture can be pieced together accurately later on by filling in blanks, if done correctly.

However a fuller synthesis may look - and I need to more carefully read the Law of One before being able to come far in conclusions - what I have gathered so far is summarized in the following:
(11-29-2019, 05:24 AM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote: [ -> ]There's two basic, very different explanations of "why?" for the world we live in, with its veiling and misunderstanding, why people are distracted and spiritually asleep, engaging in transient matters life after life while the sinkhole of indifference deepens and wars and suffering goes on.

One idea, that offered by Ra, is that of a Logos experimenting, trying something which happens here, but not everywhere else (or not even in most places): a greater veiling and separation between higher and lower awareness and focus, to encourage a more vivid and vigorous exploring and growth. It appears on the whole to be a failed experiment, as the picture of the future is that of a small harvest, most of humanity still stuck in the sinkhole of indifference.

A different idea, that offered by the Cassiopaeans, is that this is "The Matrix", into which souls were lured in order to trap them in a system which is designed to make them generate loosh for 4D STS to suck up, through inflicting suffering on one another while staying asleep and repeating the same pattern over and over, unable to learn and grow beyond it. War and loss, including mass madness and forgetting of what has been learned by prior generations, is in this explanation deliberately orchestrated by 4D STS.

The second idea is very appealing as an explanation, because it seems to fit what can be seen on Earth, while with the first idea, the good intentions behind the experiment are not possible to witness from this end of the veil. I'm not sure whether the full picture corresponds to either; it could be that Ra emphasized the elements agreeable to the 3D group spoken to, and that the Cassiopaeans zoom in on the negative elements of this world clearly in order to then offer a tainted solution.

A third type of explanation, that found in e.g. the Gnosis books of Boris Mouravieff, is a multi-dimensional view of the cosmos, where "God" or "the Absolute" has three distinct shapes at three distinct levels above this physical world, in a cosmos which branches out like a recursive definition, from unity, to higher planes, to individual beings, to inanimate matter.

The difference between that and Ra's view is that negativity enters at the level of the "Absolute III", in a way which corresponds to this world being closer to 4D STS than to 4D STO. In other words, this world is an example of a world which has branched out positively once, and then negatively after, leading to a physical world more negative than positive in its appearances; a world where life eats life in order to sustain itself, and proceeds in an ugly way by nature.

In such a world, the highest is pure, but difficult to access; the intermediate, further from the physical, is mixed-up and muddy, and those who truly develop may do so either positively or negatively. The physical is more negative than positive, while the opposite type of physical world is metaphorically more like the Christian Garden of Eden.

The "Absolute III", relative to where we are, has a "satanic" nature according to Mouravieff, while in more purely positive worlds, a different "Absolute III" of the opposite nature would be the more immediate Logos above. Regardless, the "Absolute II", several steps up in consciousness, is purely positive in its nature. (The opposite case for the "Absolute II" may correspond to the extremely negative worlds beyond our imagination referred to by Ra in a few places, the high-security spiritual prisons into which 5D STS would like to lure souls.)
(11-30-2019, 05:27 AM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]Love is negative...pulling

This seems too simple, as there are two kinds of love. Negative love, or love only of self, goes inwards. Positive love, which includes both others and the self, goes in both directions, also radiant.
(12-01-2019, 10:44 AM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote: [ -> ]

This seems too simple, as there are two kinds of love. Negative love, or love only of self, goes inwards. Positive love, which includes both others and the self, goes in both directions, also radiant.
I must be only seeing part of the equation.
Are there any quotes from Ra that explain this?
I'd be keen to reassess my understanding.
(12-01-2019, 03:51 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]

Quote:27.13 ▶ Questioner: Is Love— is there a manifestation of love that we could call vibration?

Ra: I am Ra. Again we reach semantic difficulties. The vibration or density of love or understanding is not a term used in the same sense as the second distortion, Love; the distortion Love being the great activator and primal co-Creator of various creations using intelligent infinity; the vibration love being that density in which those who have learned to do an activity called “loving” without significant distortion, then seek the ways of light or wisdom. Thus in vibratory sense love comes into light in the sense of the activity of unity in its free will. Love uses light and has the power to direct light in its distortions. Thus vibratory complexes recapitulate in reverse the creation in its unity, thus showing the rhythm or flow of the great heartbeat, if you will use this analogy.

Quote:27.14 ▶ Questioner: I will make a statement that I have extracted from the physics of Dewey Larson which may or may not be close to what we are trying to explain. Larson says that all is motion which we can take as vibration, and that vibration, which is pure vibration and is not physical in any way or in any form or in any density; that vibration, by— first product of that vibration is what we call the photon, particle of light. I was trying to make an analogy between this physical solution and the concept of love and light. Is this close to the concept of Love creating light, or not?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct.

27.15 ▶ Questioner: Then I will expand a bit more on this concept. We have the infinite vibration of Love which can occur, I am assuming, at varying frequencies, if this has a meaning in this; I would assume that it begins at one basic frequency. Does this have any meaning? Am I making sense? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Each Love, as you term the prime movers, comes from one frequency, if you wish to use this term. This frequency is unity. We would perhaps liken it rather to a strength than a frequency, this strength being infinite, the finite qualities being chosen by the particular nature of this primal movement.

27.16 ▶ Questioner: Then this vibration which is, for lack of better understanding, which we would call pure motion; it is pure love; it is— it is not— there is nothing that is yet condensed, shall we say, to form any type or density of illusion. This Love then creates by this process of vibration a photon, as we call it, which is the basic particle of light. This photon then, by added vibrations and rotations, further condenses into particles of the densities, the various densities that we experience. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

And this comes from 85:16
When it is perceived that universal love has been achieved the next balancing may or may not be wisdom. If the adept is balancing manifestations it is indeed appropriate to balance universal love and wisdom. If the balancing is of mind or spirit there are many subtleties to which the adept may give careful consideration. Love and wisdom, like love and light, are not black and white, shall we say, but faces of the same coin, if you will. Therefore, it is not, in all cases, that balancing consists of a movement from compassion to wisdom.
(Wisdom is light)
They are interchangeable one cannot be without the other. Both are reflective. Both are radiant. Light is unity, therefore it pulls things together to unite. Love is unity and therefore also pulls things together. Love sends forth, light sends forth.
(12-01-2019, 08:22 PM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2019, 03:51 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]

Quote:27.13 ▶ Questioner: Is Love— is there a manifestation of love that we could call vibration?

Ra: I am Ra. Again we reach semantic difficulties. The vibration or density of love or understanding is not a term used in the same sense as the second distortion, Love; the distortion Love being the great activator and primal co-Creator of various creations using intelligent infinity; the vibration love being that density in which those who have learned to do an activity called “loving” without significant distortion, then seek the ways of light or wisdom. Thus in vibratory sense love comes into light in the sense of the activity of unity in its free will. Love uses light and has the power to direct light in its distortions. Thus vibratory complexes recapitulate in reverse the creation in its unity, thus showing the rhythm or flow of the great heartbeat, if you will use this analogy.

Quote:27.14 ▶ Questioner: I will make a statement that I have extracted from the physics of Dewey Larson which may or may not be close to what we are trying to explain. Larson says that all is motion which we can take as vibration, and that vibration, which is pure vibration and is not physical in any way or in any form or in any density; that vibration, by— first product of that vibration is what we call the photon, particle of light. I was trying to make an analogy between this physical solution and the concept of love and light. Is this close to the concept of Love creating light, or not?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct.

27.15 ▶ Questioner: Then I will expand a bit more on this concept. We have the infinite vibration of Love which can occur, I am assuming, at varying frequencies, if this has a meaning in this; I would assume that it begins at one basic frequency. Does this have any meaning? Am I making sense? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Each Love, as you term the prime movers, comes from one frequency, if you wish to use this term. This frequency is unity. We would perhaps liken it rather to a strength than a frequency, this strength being infinite, the finite qualities being chosen by the particular nature of this primal movement.

27.16 ▶ Questioner: Then this vibration which is, for lack of better understanding, which we would call pure motion; it is pure love; it is— it is not— there is nothing that is yet condensed, shall we say, to form any type or density of illusion. This Love then creates by this process of vibration a photon, as we call it, which is the basic particle of light. This photon then, by added vibrations and rotations, further condenses into particles of the densities, the various densities that we experience. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

And this comes from 85:16
When it is perceived that universal love has been achieved the next balancing may or may not be wisdom. If the adept is balancing manifestations it is indeed appropriate to balance universal love and wisdom. If the balancing is of mind or spirit there are many subtleties to which the adept may give careful consideration. Love and wisdom, like love and light, are not black and white, shall we say, but faces of the same coin, if you will. Therefore, it is not, in all cases, that balancing consists of a movement from compassion to wisdom.
(Wisdom is light)
They are interchangeable one cannot be without the other. Both are reflective. Both are radiant. Light is unity, therefore it pulls things together to unite. Love is unity and therefore also pulls things together. Love sends forth, light sends forth.
Thankyou. This has definitely helped me alot