Bring4th

Full Version: Is there a plane of existence akin to Hell?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The way that Ra describes the astral planes is somewhat like a place of dreaming and healing. It does not strike me as somewhere for uninterrupted consciousness with no intermittence. Beings such as Adolf Hitler were said to be contained in the Middle planes undergoing healing. Using this example I am curious how the healing would take place.

I will bring up the human sleep state for reference. We consider our waking state to be our primary active state, as our sleep state is typically consisting of “nothingness” unless we have dreams.

Is it unreasonable to assume the primary state for a being whose yellow ray body has been, or partly been deactivated, to be that of the sleep state during the third density incarnation?

Also I would assume that the healing that would take place would be through information about the incarnative experience emerging from the bodiless “sleep state”.

Using the first example, a being such as Hitler would have something like nightmares in which he might experience the feelings which he had inflicted on other-selves and realise the extent of the trauma inflicted. This would be a very long process, however, as mentioned before, it would not be be constant and there would be long periods of intermittent “nothingness” between these encounters or events.
Please elaborate further on this for me if you are able.

The question I have is whether a place within or without existence where an entity experiences a conscious constant. I would refer to this as Hell.

What I am describing is not like the sleep state. It does not necessarily have to be before, during or after an incarnation.

The yellow ray body could continue its autonomous function, if limited, as the entity resided in a conscious space of isolation.

I’ve asked before if it were possible for an entity to be “alone in the darkness” and it seems like this is a vague possibility for an impermanent period.

Someone like Hitler was perhaps unconscious in his actions. Ra says there was a lot of emotional complexity surrounding his life along with confusion. This would likely make the process somewhat bearable as it is bathed in love/light and afforded understanding.

Such a being that might experience the type of corner I am talking about is one that had received full disclosure and yet still consciously moved in a direction which enslaved itself, or placed itself in the same box as those who are not afforded any grace.

How would one find themselves in such a position? Picture the top of a pyramid. The small space at the top represents the being which might experience this type of Hell. A drug addict who constantly requires more of something to experience their satisfaction will eventually develop a tolerance until it makes them sick.
If anyone can relate to an analogy of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, “pleasure itself” in this sense may be intense for a time until the pendulum has been lifted in its full extent to one pole. In the end one can only move so much further in that direction, and what is sought can only be found in small puddles.
If everyone who had suffered over time in order to fund the pleasure of those at the top of this metaphorical pyramid were eventually given their share, and those who had become accustomed to being at the top were suddenly at the mercy of those “below” them, but even if they were afforded mercy could not have their thirst satisfied along with their deviation of conscience serving as a constant separation, I feel that this could logically warrant such a position.

There are hose who consciously do this, and those who have collars put around them by those who consciously do it. Ra calls this bidding. I tend to think that those who did it because they had to would not experience this to its full extent.

If someone genuinely believes they deserve it, or has dug their hole too deep, is there a point of no return in this way?

What I am describing is a disidentification with the body and with experience. Having experienced the full extent of “pleasure” and having the pendulum begin to swing in the other way. Could this go on for an incomprehensible period of time?
By pleasure I do not mean someone who over indulges in chocolate or occasionally does drugs, I am not talking of someone who has a problem with brothels or occasionally finds themselves taking their anger out on their loved ones to make themselves feel better.
I’m talking about where the money comes from. The ones who drink fine wine over a long table, passing legislation, snatching children, trafficking humans and committing acts of sacrifice to their commercial “gods” which have been worshipped since Caesar, Babylon and the Anunnaki.
Are these thrown into a dark room and thrown away the key? Along with those who they had controlled and manipulated? It is difficult to talk about such people and the influence behind their energy.
This is not exactly an answer to your question. I don't know one.

What I do know is this: each entity creates its own hell and lives in it as long as it is having painful convictions about themselves, separation, the world, other entities, the universe etc.

The good news: The way out of it is allowing oneself to start doubting those convictions.
Quote:Is it unreasonable to assume the primary state for a being whose yellow ray body has been, or partly been deactivated, to be that of the sleep state during the third density incarnation?

It’s not entirely accurate to think of it that way. The “sleeping” state which characterizes much of humanity is akin to sleeping/ dreaming. I will explain: in dreaming we are unconscious of our dreaming, what the purpose of it is, etc. The same with those who are “sleeping” in the incarnation: they are unconscious of how life is working upon them; what the purpose for life is; what their purpose for life is.

Quote: Also I would assume that the healing that would take place would be through information about the incarnative experience emerging from the bodiless “sleep state”.

Using the first example, a being such as Hitler would have something like nightmares in which he might experience the feelings which he had inflicted on other-selves and realise the extent of the trauma inflicted. This would be a very long process, however, as mentioned before, it would not be be constant and there would be long periods of intermittent “nothingness” between these encounters or events.
Please elaborate further on this for me if you are able.

The question I have is whether a place within or without existence where an entity experiences a conscious constant. I would refer to this as Hell.

In my understanding, entities are quite conscious after death. More conscious than they were in Life usually. The inner planes can be said to be a reflection of the mind. Imagine what a mind like Hitler’s would reflect to himself. He will conscious experience this chaos and distortion.

In my opinion, heaven and hell are the places of healing, which are higher and lower levels of the astral/inner planes. It gives one the opportunity to see their minds clearly for the first time. Being Hell one can alleviate the karma he had accumulated during the incarnation. That is a form of healing. In heaven, one may heal from his experiences in a calm, peaceful, love-filled state. Both entities deserve to be where they are at, heaven or hell.

Quote: If someone genuinely believes they deserve it, or has dug their hole too deep, is there a point of no return in this way?

This is what keeps one in Hell. The mind is no longer veiled, they know the gravity of their actions. If it’s a goodly entity who had started to do evil (but who is not truly STS), he will understand that he deserves to be in Hell. Take Howard Storm for example. When he was in Hell, he knew he deserved to be there. He didn’t like it or want to be there but he couldn’t deny that he deserved it.

Of course our Lord is forgiving. He has already forgiven, but it might take longer for an individual to forgive himself. I believe that one stays in Hell until he’s able to invoke forgiveness for himself. And then he rises out of Hell. Hell is no place for the heart. This is how it happened for Howard Storm. It was difficult for him to completely surrender. He lay spend on the ground, alone, in the darkness of Hell, beaten and brutalized. He had nothing, nothing to lose. He heard an inner voice that told him to pray. Howard even protested this inner voice! “I don’t know how to pray.” The voice said it again and he protested. The third time Howard finally tried to pray and remembered how it was when he was a kid. Singing “Jesus loves you.” He poured his whole heart into that prayer and saw a star above him growing bigger and bigger. It lifted Howard out of Hell and he went on to the afterdeath process of life review.
This was a Near Death Experience. Howard Storm was a changed man afterwards when he returned to his body. He even lost his wife who was an atheist (like he was). She left him because she didn’t like his newfound devotion to God.

I really enjoy Howard Storm’s NDE. It’s one of the better ones because it shows us the afterdeath process and the reality of Hell. Howard was completely spiritually ignorant, yet his story is filled with metaphysical and spiritual truth. He’s being completely honest in his retelling of his experience. By that honesty do we get a glimpse into the workings of the after death process. I highly recommend his NDE story for those who’d like to know more about the after death process. Much of it is in agreement with the Ra Material.
Nau7ik, are you saying the whole God thing and Christianity is the way?
Did Howard Storm experience Hell because he didn't believe in God?
(11-30-2019, 11:06 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Nau7ik, are you saying the whole God thing and Christianity is the way?
I cannot speak for Nau7ik but I think you may call The One Infinite Creator anything you like or whatever is comfortable to you so you can call It Lord, Creator, Lord God, The Source, etc...
Quote:60.18 ▶ Questioner: Was this a device for communication then? You said they also drew power from it. What type of power? How did this work?

Ra: I am Ra. This was charged by means of the materials with which it was built being given an electromagnetic field. It became an object of power in this way and, to those whose faith became that untarnished by unrighteousness or separation, this power designed for negativity became positive and is so, to those truly in harmony with the experience of service, to this day. Thus the negative forces were partially successful but the positively oriented Moishe, as this entity was called, gave to your planetary peoples the possibility of a path to the One Infinite Creator which is completely positive.

This is in common with each of your orthodox religious systems which have all become somewhat mixed in orientation, yet offer a pure path to the One Creator which is seen by the pure seeker.
You may consider this quote when you think of organized or Orthodox religion and this would include Christianity.
There are levels of hell (lower astral planes) and levels of heaven (higher astral panes) just as there are lower energy centers and higher energy centers. As above, So below. What is here is there.
But, no Nau7ik is not referring to Christianity and the "whole God thing". Maybe he will explain what he means in detail
I watched Howard Storm. He does not strike me as an evil person. I am surprised that from being a “selfish Atheist” that he experienced having his skin torn apart and gouged by hundreds of dark beings. After his conversion he was opposed to things such as rock music. It seems like this experience turned him into more of a standard Christian. The church as I see it is a tool of the State, which is the highest order of the false image of God which has the masses indoctrinated by self serving negative entities and SMC’s. Of course the people who attend churches are not intentionally worshiping the state. It is likely that their intentions and heart behind going there counts for something. But in terms of the person’s testimony, I would think that a fifth density Wanderer such as Jesus Christ would encourage one to “render unto Caesar what is Caesar’s” than encourage perpetuation of a world religion made to cover up the truth behind the message of his incarnation by deifying his physical person. Then again, this could also just be Howard’s level of development and how he perceived, interpreted and chose to respond to the experience. To push him in a different direction or tell him things that would stop him from taking a path that he is going to actively learn from in his own mode of understanding at the time would likely infringe upon the law of confusion. He described some entities in a horrible place, and specifically said he felt that they are there “forever and ever and ever” - I cannot imagine what could create such a place and fate.
(11-30-2019, 12:28 PM)Celestial Wrote: [ -> ]I watched Howard Storm. He does not strike me as an evil person. I am surprised that from being a “selfish Atheist” that he experienced having his skin torn apart and gouged by hundreds of dark beings. After his conversion he was opposed to things such as rock music. It seems like this experience turned him into more of a standard Christian. The church as I see it is a tool of the State, which is the highest order of the false image of God which has the masses indoctrinated by self serving negative entities and SMC’s. Of course the people who attend churches are not intentionally worshiping the state. It is likely that their intentions and heart behind going there counts for something. But in terms of the person’s testimony, I would think that a fifth density Wanderer such as Jesus Christ would encourage one to “render unto Caesar what is Caesar’s” than encourage perpetuation of a world religion made to cover up the truth behind the message of his incarnation by deifying his physical person. Then again, this could also just be Howard’s level of development and how he perceived, interpreted and chose to respond to the experience. To push him in a different direction or tell him things that would stop him from taking a path that he is going to actively learn from in his own mode of understanding at the time would likely infringe upon the law of confusion. He described some entities in a horrible place, and specifically said he felt that they are there “forever and ever and ever” - I cannot imagine what could create such a place and fate.

The self creates it. The logos allows it.
I feel like Jesus was 4D. Alot of love...not much wisdom or grace.
Telling the Pharisees their forefather Abraham made a pact with the devil, in the street...saying he is the son of God and leaving himself open to misquotes...overturned tables in the temple.
It would be akin to me jumping on fb live, running up in the White House with a gun, demanding trump and the whole world understand the Law of One and then expect everyone to be like..."wow...you must be right".

To speak to your topic.
I feel this is that place.
The possibility of eternal torment and cycles of pain...are very much an option.
I'm not sure...but I feel like there are other worlds or places where separation and pain is less prevalent or perhaps unnecessary...given that here exists.
(11-30-2019, 07:29 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]This is not exactly an answer to your question. I don't know one.

What I do know is this: each entity creates its own hell and lives in it as long as it is having painful convictions about themselves, separation, the world, other entities, the universe etc.

The good news: The way out of it is allowing oneself to start doubting those convictions.
How would a doubting approach, lead out of misunderstanding?
Wouldn't doubt lead down a negative path of non acceptance?
Isn't the path to Oneness acceptance of all, with no expectation?
It seems doubting conviction, would be less beneficial than letting go of expectation.
One would be focusing on the thou shalt not...rather than focusing on what is.
So instead of doubting the experience or our perspective thereof, it makes sense to start opening up to other ideas.
This is something which requires an expansion of the mind.
Doubt...is contracting.
I find your comments quite dismissive.
You seem to separate and talk down to others...like instead of offering solutions or perspectives, you offer your take on things and then infer 'you'll understand one day and I'll help you when you seem worthy or open to me'.
How about letting people know why you feel certain ways?
In another thread, you said what I described was nothing to do with the logos...that's ridiculous considering it is all that is.
You remind me of another friend I have.
They told me 'I am a positive child of light who works with nothing but love'.
Like love and light are the same.
Love/light may be the result of manifestation...but they are not the same.
Love is pulling.
Light is radiant.
So we gather energy through love, which is a drawing to the self...imbue it with emotion and love/light or projection of the illusion, is the result.
So the illusion is the illusion, regardless of the flavor of emotion.
Any thought, idea or concept which isn't a state of non thought, is separation.
This means all is one and what I described has just as much possibility of being true...as any other theory.
I don't appreciate the way you seem to speak down to those you see as not positive enough.
You seem to put people in boxes and cast judgement.
I do too...so don't think I'm tryna have a go at you.
I know I do it and openly admit it.
All is one.
(11-30-2019, 12:28 PM)Celestial Wrote: [ -> ]I watched Howard Storm. He does not strike me as an evil person. I am surprised that from being a “selfish Atheist” that he experienced having his skin torn apart and gouged by hundreds of dark beings. After his conversion he was opposed to things such as rock music. It seems like this experience turned him into more of a standard Christian. The church as I see it is a tool of the State, which is the highest order of the false image of God which has the masses indoctrinated by self serving negative entities and SMC’s. Of course the people who attend churches are not intentionally worshiping the state. It is likely that their intentions and heart behind going there counts for something. But in terms of the person’s testimony, I would think that a fifth density Wanderer such as Jesus Christ would encourage one to “render unto Caesar what is Caesar’s” than encourage perpetuation of a world religion made to cover up the truth behind the message of his incarnation by deifying his physical person. Then again, this could also just be Howard’s level of development and how he perceived, interpreted and chose to respond to the experience. To push him in a different direction or tell him things that would stop him from taking a path that he is going to actively learn from in his own mode of understanding at the time would likely infringe upon the law of confusion. He described some entities in a horrible place, and specifically said he felt that they are there “forever and ever and ever” - I cannot imagine what could create such a place and fate.

Jesus was a 4th density wanderer
Quote:17.11 ▶ Questioner: Yes. What I meant to say was can you tell me if Jesus of Nazareth came from the Confederation before incarnation here?

Ra: I am Ra. The one known to you as Jesus of Nazareth did not have a name. This entity was a member of fifth* density of the highest level of that sub-octave. This entity was desirous of entering this planetary sphere in order to share the love vibration in as pure a manner as possible. Thus, this entity received permission to perform this mission. This entity was then a Wanderer of no name, of Confederation origins, of fifth* density, representing the fifth-density* understanding of the vibration of understanding or love.

* This should be fourth. Ra corrects the error in the next answer.
Go to 17.12 to find the correction

Quote:“render unto Caesar what is Caesar’s” than encourage perpetuation of a world religion made to cover up the truth behind the message of his incarnation by deifying his physical person. The verse: Matthew 22:21 Jesus said "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's."
Caesar's things would include paying taxes and such and has little to do with organized religion. Just as it goes onto say, "and to God's things that are God's". This also has little to do with religion. One is the earthly order and one of a heavenly order.

Quote:I cannot imagine what could create such a place and fate.
The mind creates such a place and fate...
I think as you go on reading the Law of One you find this to be very true.
Perhaps another seeker will be able to clarify this without getting into the archetypes. I am having a hard not referring to the archetypes. I apologize.

Quote:To push him in a different direction or tell him things that would stop him from taking a path that he is going to actively learn from in his own mode of understanding at the time would likely infringe upon the law of confusion
Yes absolutely. Free will must be preserved at all costs.
(11-30-2019, 04:40 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2019, 07:29 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]This is not exactly an answer to your question. I don't know one.

It seems doubting conviction, would be less beneficial than letting go of expectation.
So instead of doubting the experience or our perspective thereof, it makes sense to start opening up to other ideas.
Doubt...is contracting.
You seem to separate and talk down to others...like instead of offering solutions or perspectives, you offer your take on things and then infer 'you'll understand one day and I'll help you when you seem worthy or open to me'.
In another thread, you said what I described was nothing to do with the logos...that's ridiculous considering it is all that is.
Love is pulling.
Light is radiant.
So we gather energy through love, which is a drawing to the self...imbue it with emotion and love/light or projection of the illusion, is the result.
This means all is one and what I described has just as much possibility of being true...as any other theory.
I don't appreciate the way you seem to speak down to those you see as not positive enough.
All is one.

I don’t know how it works, I spent most of my life unaware of the feeling of energies, but I’ll just add that this user offered some help to me a few nights ago. That night in particular I was feeling especially worse off and this appeared to bring me relief. It could be something unrelated, but if it was that person/entity’s intention behind it, it helped me a lot. Perhaps some are of few words but what they put into it is what has the effect.
(11-30-2019, 09:54 PM)Celestial Wrote: [ -> ]

Doubt...is contracting.
Love is pulling.
Light is radiant.
All is one.

I don’t know how it works, I spent most of my life unaware of the feeling of energies, but I’ll just add that this user offered some help to me a few nights ago. That night in particular I was feeling especially worse off and this appeared to bring me relief. It could be something unrelated, but if it was that person/entity’s intention behind it, it helped me a lot. Perhaps some are of few words but what they put into it is what has the effect.
I'm not saying rita doesn't mean well.
I think she wants to help.
I just feel that sometimes people confuse help and projecting their own expectations or agendas.
I do it too.
Sometimes I want to be right...sometimes I want to help.
I feel a mix of this...from her.
(12-01-2019, 12:17 AM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]

Doubt...is contracting.
Love is pulling.
Light is radiant.
All is one.

I just feel that sometimes people confuse help and projecting their own expectations or agendas.
I do it too.

I appreciate your honesty.

Could you tell me more? In a PM perhaps?

I don't want to hijack this thread and make it about me
(12-01-2019, 02:30 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2019, 12:17 AM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]

Doubt...is contracting.
Love is pulling.
Light is radiant.
All is one.

I do it too.

I appreciate your honesty.

Could you tell me more? In a PM perhaps?

I don't want to hijack this thread and make it about me
Quote:I don't want to hijack this thread and make it about me
selflessness. Rita is lovely. We all have our own words. Some words will heal, some words bring contemplation and some words provoke. Once you feel Rita's energy you will learn she is a helper.
(11-30-2019, 04:40 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]How would a doubting approach, lead out of misunderstanding?
Doubt...is contracting.
Just make sure you don't make a "thou shalt not" for doubt.

Sometimes inner processes require a number of stages, where separation from some things, even fiery inner storms of negative emotions, are required to clear away old structures which have built within, so that something more clear and positive can form and expand in its place.

Some convictions are part of structures which enforce "thou shalt not", separation from various possibilities, and prevent expanding the mind. Doubt is often the first step to moving past such convictions. When the doubt is strong enough, then the mind can be opened to other things. Eventually, doubt as something active is no longer there, when the old convictions are gone, after seeing something different and bigger.

Personally, I do a whole lot of arrogant and very dismissive "thou shalt not believe in stupid and limiting lies and dogmas" in my inner world. I do that because accepting the lies and dogmas would contract my mind and separate me from all who do not believe in them. But I can accept that the lies and dogmas exist, and that others believe in them, though I do not allow them to remain or take up residence in my own psyche.
(11-30-2019, 11:06 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Nau7ik, are you saying the whole God thing and Christianity is the way?

Nooo not at all!! It was his rejection of God and spirituality altogether (including morality). What brought him to Hell were his actions in life. He enjoyed destroying his student’s faith in God. He would attack those religiously minded. That’s a pretty awful thing to do.

Listen to his story. It wasn’t his disbelief that brought him to Hell. It was his wrong-action with others. He intentionally harmed others and enjoyed it. Because Atheists don’t think life has any meaning or purpose, consequently they do not think about the consequences of their actions.

Yes exactly; it is Howard’s level of spiritual development. Remember he converted from being a completely spiritually ignorant atheist. So the Christian religion is his choice and it’s helping him with what he wants to do with his life. It’s his personal path at this time, found to be the most helpful for him. He has since dedicated himself to service to others. I’m not the religious type at all, but I do see the value in it. It offers people an way to seek God. All Howard knows is Christianity.

The entities he described in Hell, he said they were humans. Now I don’t think they’ll be there forever. Only until they have a realization akin to Howard’s: that they are worthy of forgiveness. He was brutalized in that place. In one interview I think he even implied he was raped by them. That sounds like Hell to me.