Bring4th

Full Version: Where do you think, synchronistic numbers come from?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where do you think synchronistic numbers like 444, 2222 or 1111 etc. come from? I bet you have experienced them before, chained with a synchronicity.

Is it your higher self?
Is it love?
Is it source/the universe?
Is it angels?
What's your opinion on where it could come from?
I think there are connections and information we are not aware of in a 3-dimensional space. Outside of 3D there are connections/information that in part occupy our 3D experience, but we don't perceive them properly or in their wholeness, though they may be perfectly obvious in a 4- 5- 6-dimensional space and so on. Just as A. Square couldn't perceive a sphere in Flatland that A. Cube was aware of, though A. Square saw something—a distortion of the 3-dimensional sphere which manifested as a 2-dimensional circle that changed size.
In Maori culture, we have the word "tohu".
It means "sign".
It is something, someone who is focused on the eternal moment, receives from our ancestors and spirit guides.
For example...we might be dwelling on a decision...come to an understanding and then see a hawk fly by.
This is seen as confirmation, from the great spirit.
We are similar to native American.
Nowadays...we're not in the bush lol
The all will speak however n wherever is appropriate to our call.
(12-03-2019, 08:48 PM)Changa Mane Wrote: [ -> ]Is it your higher self?
Is it love?
Is it source/the universe?
Is it angels?
What's your opinion on where it could come from?

...what else is there?
We are all one...separating source from source...seems counterproductive?
(12-03-2019, 10:41 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]...what else is there?
We are all one...separating source from source...seems counterproductive?

That's essentially true.
I just wanted to know, which instances of source, could've brought these synchronistic numbers fourth.

As I understand, we all are consciousness, am I right to assume source consciousness as an seperate instance?
Like, of course source consciousness is us, experiencing itself. But does it have a consciousness of it's own?
And of course the answer is yes, but does this very instance of consciousness experience, what all of us are experiencing and is still aware, that it is source or does this instance of consciousness rather observe us?
Consciousness is consciousness is consciousness. There isn't different consciousnesses, or even different iterations of consciousness. There is one consciousness.

That consciousness in its self awareness experiences the content of itself, which is infinite intelligence, or Intelligent Infinity.

The question of whether or not Intelligent Infinity is self-aware is evidenced in the existence of the universe. We are the Universe being self-aware of itself. We are the Universe experiencing its content. Does the 'universe' have its own complete, unified identity? Yes, I would say so, but that we are still extensions as such.

So, I would 'cut the Gordian' knot, and say that synchronicity like numbers are not 'brought forth' by source, but rather are the experience of the patterns of content which exist within infinity.

Looking at it that way, it might be more meaningful to ask, how does consciousness 'tap into' infinity to generate content?

When I see these things, and the idea of the 'universe speaking to you', I remember that I am the universe trying to communicate with myself and so instead of looking for 'where' it came from on the outside, I ask, where did it come from within me? Which part of me needed this experience? When you understand you are the Creator and that you have influence over your own catalyst, you start to see the feedback system. I call it the 'interface' of reality.