Bring4th

Full Version: Biased view of STO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Should the people here start a thread talking about how can one go along with the STO path, overcoming its traps and challenges?

I have seen many here talking extensively about the STS path. That is good since we are in an open forum about the Law of One and that is one of two paths.
But I ask you, how many committed to the STO path? I think it would be good, as a STO activity, to discuss the issues we encounter in ourlife in encountering others, in trying to serve others, in dealing with our own issues. Otherwise, we have a biased view of the STO path as we did towards the STS.Angel

STO is also not an easy path. Otherwise everyone would be doing it nowadays and graduating. It involves opening our hearts to share inifinity and love with others. That is a challenging thing in our STS world, when we are pushed to think so much of ourselves (self-pleasures as food, tv, sports, sex) and then we forget about becoming STO.Confused

STO is just not chatting over the internet with others. I see it in Mother Teresa, Saint Francis of Assisi, and many others that have walked a path devoted to help others, in science, religion, arts, human rights, etc...
Would be inspired with one of those?Heart

If I would offer money to the beggar just because I seek a STO path that would indeed be a self-motivation. But to truly share a life, helping my spouse or co-workers, helping my friends in the good and hard times, making STO solutions out of this finantial crisis instead of seeking self-survival, those are indeed hallmarks of a STO path. Blush
I would humbly expose my view that I myself am still more STS than STO, at least more than 50%, so that does not make me STO, but just someone that is open to walk that path. Never mind that it would take me another 3D 25000-years round of lifes. I would gladly do it.Shy

How to do manifest STO in your daily life (e.g. relationships, hobbies, professional life, attitudes to money and resources, desires and motivations)?
Tongue
I voted myself as more than 50% STO. Because it is all mostly all I think about, and something I try and put into practice.

For instance, I practically gave a close friend a £50 Kettle the other day. He asked for it, and we have stopped using it in our house so I thought about it and gave it. Even though there was opportunity there for me to use it as barter or say I was going to sell it.

I also have a very strong desire to polarise STO. I think desire is where these things begin.

I can't think of many traps and challenges. Mostly, for me, it's been the part accepting of myself. Using my obsession for information in the correct way. It is easy to get caught up in the sensationalism of the path, and just be doing completely the wrong thing when it feels like you are doing the right thing, such as getting confused with the whole 'soul mate' thing.

ayadew

My life is currently very focused on experiencing the STO path of life, as I've been STS focused for the longest time. So, I'm not really sure what I really -prefer- in the end. I do cherish my time currently more than any other period of my time in this existence, though. I would be very reluctant to leave this path..

The society we've built for ourselves is very STS centered, indeed. But there are many STS entities in power, because many of them are seeking it in turn. It's quite natural. The true STO entities will not be seen or heard, they are suppressed both by others and their own humbleness - but humbleness is important I believe.

Remember, you can chose to polarize to STS or STO in every moment you exist. This means you can make any situation more positive, loving. Or selfish, magnetic. This is the beauty of free will..

fairyfarmgirl

The world culture we currently live in is built upon lies and deceptions. This is where the STS path was given rise to. The lies and deception take discernment to navigate and this discernment is where the issue truly is ... discernment is not taught. Passivity is.

I do not see the world as STS. I see the world as largely polorizing towards STO. Look around and change your perception you will see people helping each other because they want to... they feel compelled to because it feels right to do so.

The law of attraction comes into play here. If you are continually feeling and thinking the world is STS this is what you will create as experience for yourself. The same goes for STO.

More and more people are awakening and choosing to love the world and the Self... this is the key to love Self and allow that love to flow to others irregardless if you know them or not.

When you do things based upon political desires... oh I will do this because it will advance my position with so and so and I will get what I want while appearing to give a #$%@@@ about the person then that is STS motivation. This is the use of intrigue. And is ultimately the beginning of the STS path.

This is my take on this, and my two cents for all it is worth. LOL

In Heart and as ONE

fairyfarmgirl
Dear Irpsit, a lovely idea.

I have been swimming around in this forum for a while without commenting on STS/STO. When I first came across the terms and the percentages I felt that Ra was offering us a gross simplification in order to give us something to chew on that we can grasp with our minds. (I should apologize, but my metaphors can get a whole lot worse than that...) Looking at the terms themselves they have no meaning. We all know the joke that self and other is the same, and what actually is service? Seems like service can be absolutely anything. So you are right - the answer is in the question. It's a helpful tool to get us to think about who we are and where we want to go, and what is true for us. The perception of someone who has chosen "STO" that they are "more STS than STO" will certainly be a strong motivation to move ever closer to the chosen truth.

The "STO" path can be as difficult as we want it to be. As spirits we may want to test how firmly we stand with our chosen truths, through challenging times.

I would suggest to have a look at what you perceive as self-pleasures: food, TV, sports and sex. I can't comment on TV and sports, since I never had an interest in either. I always was the nerd, and never owned a TV. Food is one of my great pleasures in life, and what makes it even more pleasurable is sharing it. I love to create dishes that make people happy. And even if you're alone, it's a great opportunity for gratitude towards the creator for the provision. Have you noticed that when you bite into a really good mango you can hear the angels singing? ;-)
And sex, yes. Having sex with someone who is only intent on pleasing themselves would be as uniteresting (and maybe even painful) as having sex with someone whose only intent is to please the other. It's a give and take, and if both partners can add that 51st percent towards the other, than you're in pretty good shape!

fairyfarmgirl

Kindly sharing all you have is one way that I see others loving each other me included. Kindness is a place to begin.

I once had an interesting drive with a new friend of mine. It was in the Northeast USA in early spring just as all was beginning to spring to life at dusk. The tree frogs were singing their beautiful song of LOVE (lol tree frogs only sing to attract and get a mate) and we were driving along a country road. This is when we began to notice thousands of little tree frogs (they are quite tiny) crossing the road.

We did our best to avoid running any of them over. I do have to admit we were expected somewhere and did not have a cell phone so we did inadvertently run a couple over which we felt badly about and asked forgiveness from the overiding Devas associated with tree frogs.

My friend and I discussed how we wished we had had a cell phone because we would have called the people waiting for us to conduct the seminar and let them know we would be late fore we were avoiding tree frogs crossing the road. Our other lament was everything in our society is formed around cars and transportation on the ground. We put out a prayer for a was to transport ourselves that is in harmony with nature and still get from point a to b without undue suffering or inconvenience for human beings.

If we had been someone like Ghandi we may have just stopped the car and waited till dawn when all the tree frogs would be out of the road... or we might have chosen to drive back to town and cancel the seminar... but that would have made us sad because we were really excited about sharing our gifts. So all of these infinite choices were weighing heavily on us... Also during our drive my friend almost ran us off the road and into a tree because she was so vexed about squashing a tree frog... I had the grab the wheel and steer us to safety while praying for the poor tree frogs to hop out of the way and for my safety and my friends safety.

When we reached our destiny, the people waiting wanted to know what took us so long. They shook thier heads and laughed and we were forgiven for our lateness.

We took a more populated route home that was not bordered by trees that host the tree frogs. And I drove home as my friend did not want to be responsible for another tree frogs death. I tried to explain to her they do not live on pine trees.... and on the drive home so she discovered so.

The point here is kindness as best as you are able grows love for others and self and all of creation. This kindness extends to all and the universe lines up to create more kindness.

By the way, this is indeed a true story... LOL such is my beautiful life.

fairyfarmgirl
Irpsit and All “Other-selves” here as One I bid you greetings in love and light in service to the Father/Mother Creator in our Oneness. I wish to first acknowledge All the fine posting here on this thread.

(03-06-2009, 03:04 AM)irpsit Wrote: [ -> ]Should the people here start a thread talking about how can one go along with the STO path, overcoming its traps and challenges?

Neglecting the implied judgment (but not intended/meant I’m sure) of using the word “should”: Absolutely YES! This is a marvelous idea for a thread and it looks like you just started it! I always cheer and personally desire to start and work within forums/threads here focusing on the practical, pragmatic, application to daily life, direct experiences, and putting the Law of One into practice and ACTION! This is key and very appropriate.

Yes, part of that would be discussing the challenges – or stated in other terms, the “negative” side of things (no judgment intended). What are the pitfalls, traps, detours, problems…and what can we do to circumvent, get out of, heal, resolve and go beyond them. All of this as in practically speaking…not Philosophy or mental wise (except to the extent you are working with the mental body aspect, where certainly you have to do that. But even there it can be technique, practices, and methods for doing it through action. Suggestions, guidance, actions, etc. are very helpful and needed.

Quick input on issues/problems/challenges on the STO path. Judgment is a chief tool of opposition to Unity as it creates and maintains separation and is a huge pitfall/trap nearly impossible to escape (but can be escaped). Fear is huge category. Also anger. Pride/vanity (or more usefully understood as all forms of self-importance), pity, greed, unwillingness to forgive, concepts of injustice and being wronged, the victim trap, not dealing with emotional issues or accepting lessons leading to you getting stuck in loops to magnetically attract and draw life experiences to resolve them and integrate the truths/growth desired by soul but resisted or ignored. Resistance and ignorance/not looking are themselves a force to reckon with. Fear or reluctance to dealing with the Shadow Self within is a big one. Or not doing it functionally. Is that a sufficient laundry list of potential topics for your thread/discussion to get started/moving with?

You can look and delve at the details and varieties just described and more, and that’s hugely helpful and important…and I encourage and support that. But higher truth wise, I can tell you from my awareness they all stem from, and distill back to, the one singular thing…the source of it all – and I leave that to your discernment, unveiling of forgetfulness, and receding confusion to get Wink

When much progress has been made, spiritual self-importance or spiritual pride is going to come take a bite at your big head, and the all too important and difficult one: Abuse of Power, comes strongly then and knocks the crap off many who get far.

(03-06-2009, 03:04 AM)irpsit Wrote: [ -> ]How to do manifest STO in your daily life (e.g. relationships, hobbies, professional life, attitudes to money and resources, desires and motivations)?

Yes again, this then is the other side, or discovering the applications or “positive” implementations once (or simultaneous to) the problems, blocks, traps are dealt with. Put the two together and you have wonderful service, teach/learning, and something that will serve all here very well indeed my other-self.

Not enough time now for a good laundry list here…but I could do one. Perhaps other-selves here will chime in with some great input on this side?

One short response/gem to some of your post and thoughts about how service looks I’d offer at this time: “Your presence alone is enough” or you could use “radiance” instead of presence. The deeper you go into that one…and it will recur to you over linear time again and again. As your awareness and experiences go through linear time, you will find many levels of truth and wisdom in that gem. I could write a book all about that one truth. As I’ve grown in awareness and my vibratory frequency has increased, I’ve gotten this very deeply. I’ve served people immensely from my house without being physically present with them, I’ve done huge energetic service and healing for the Earth while cross-country skiing. Maybe that gives you a feel and opening about service and how it can also look quite different than Mother Theresa and others…which is more obvious and “directly apparent”.

One more thought I offer you personally: Humbly I suggest you not be so quick to assess your STO amounts. I offer that you must focus primarily within for a long time to really get enough awakening and empowerment to then go forth in service to others. It’s more of a balance overall from a large pendulum through linear time (your life). As I see it, it’s just naturally weighted more STS in the first part of your incarnation, and swings to almost entirely STO for the rest of it. I offer that you see this as true for you and realize when you’ve vectored sufficient STS energy and attention, all that remains will be the opposite vectoring of STO, but filled now with infinite energy and full attention. That in the end will achieve the balance. May that serve you well.

I send Blessing of you finding many practical ways to implement and use the Law of One in your daily life and Blessings to have your soul and higher-self lead you out of and steer you away from the pitfalls, traps, and problems of the path. – AwakenedOneness

PS – Appleseed, loved and resonated with your post my beloved Wink
Thanks all of you, for all your beautiful answers.
Thanks, Ayadew, Fairyfarmgirl, Phoenix, AwakenedOneness, Appleseed Heart

May we tune in with each other, Love is the key....
May we send our healings towards Earth, she is our Mother...
May we link with the awareness of Creation, she/he is the Source energy

May we all in our everyday lifes, enjoy the beauty of sharing our servive towards others and towards the all, without any judgment or separation...

May we use our smilling, loving, forgiving, supporting, presence or radiance, in every moment, as Love...

May we contemplate the Nature, the trees surrounding our paths, the fog and the weather, the sun and the flowers, the stars and the soil below, the every creature in Earth, as Love...

May we share our self-pleasures, such as swimming or cooking food, as sharing to others moments of Joy, as service to the All, as moments of Love, in all its powerlessness and flowingness, in all its Unity and Beauty....

May we transcend ourselves and the society, send our healing energies, and little moments everyday, our every Light intent everyday, to give our energies of Love and Unity and lift Earth to new spheres of Light....

May you fell all the flowing Freedom and humble Free-will, of all, of every sphere of Light and Consciousness, as Love is in All...

Bless you all Wink
to me STO isn't about what you do, it is about your very essence and being, of which this incarnation is only one facet

i always think that the best service is simply just to be yourself as much as you can and to let your true self shine

ayadew

(03-12-2009, 04:34 AM)Lorna Wrote: [ -> ]to me STO isn't about what you do, it is about your very essence and being, of which this incarnation is only one facet

i always think that the best service is simply just to be yourself as much as you can and to let your true self shine

You speak much truth, my friend. To be yourself is the greatest service one can ever do.
Yes Lorna and ayadew, according to information I have received working on your self is the first step,after you clear out all your garbage and become a pure conduit for Love and Light then STO comes naturally.Why do we perceive self work to be STS? What if everyone worked on themselves to be better? Sure its great to be outwordly kind and generous but from what I have seen the real work is done inside.Transforming your self into a positive being you will radiate your love to everyone.Isnt this what the Law of One teaches?
I appreciate all the thoughts in this thread. I count myself one who was deeply intrigued when first reading the Ra material about exactly what STO/STS meant. The 51/95 percentages for polarization I found interesting. I was trying to use my imagination to try to grasp the underlying significance of these percentages. But in trying to imagine a world with entities at these levels of polarization, I had to determine what STO or STS meant. I tried to imagine how one would go about being of 'service to others' ... what would that mean? I can certainly imagine a world in harmony. But was service to others the act of doing something for others ... something I chose, or they chose, or someone else or a system chose, and which would be better? If it was something I chose, how would I know it was service to the other and not violating free will? If it was something they chose, how would I know the service was truly valuable to them (i.e. something in harmony with their being -- perhaps they are STS using you, and not truly in need)? If it was because a system chose it (i.e. volunteer for service, where system -- or someone in the system -- determines service), how do you know the system is right? This seems similar to the problem Ra described facing with attempts to be of service.

I see that the problems I created for myself had to do with knowing what was 'right'. Is 'right' seeing the great deceptions that keep the systems of control in place? Is 'right' being the messenger ... exposing these systems? Is 'right', realizing the diligence in seeking it took to see the pitfalls of these systems for myself, and allowing others that same path?

Ultimately, since we don't *know* what is right, we have no choice but to either trust others, or to trust ourselves. Which is STO? I humbly ask this in all honesty, 'cause I do not know. One could argue the paradox in that statement brought about by the illusion of separation, that trusting either is the same, but if that were true, what is polarization and why worry about it?

For example, we live a world primarily motivated in action by an economy of money which promotes STS ideals, which is in turn driven by our belief in a need for food and shelter (perpetuating the belief in the need for money). Do I try to change the world, or do I try to change myself, or do I adapt to my surroundings in the moment to be as true to myself as I can? Knowing that even having a job and paying taxes is contributing to an STS system of control -- do I live in it anyway (while recognizing this)? Do I bullhorn this information to everyone? Or do I see it as part of some grand design, and let it be, seeking as much pleasure in life as I can without impinging on anyone else's seeking. Is it my job anyway -- i.e. is that why I am here -- why? Do I worry about exposing the deceptions that are seen by few? Do I consider it everyone's duty to seek, or take it on myself? Does it ultimately matter anyway? Do I ignore the greater truths that would set us free (if simultaneously realized)? Or is letting each discover these on their own, a gift in itself?

The above questions roll endlessly by like sheep over a fence in a restless mans dream.

ayadew

I still question myself why Ra introduced the idea of "STS" and "STO".
We cannot help but to do what is in our hearts to do, weather or not there is a system governing it all, and our spiritual progress. It all does not seem very relevant in retrospect. When our individual part of infinity is mature enough, we shall progress higher. There is no more trick to it. There is no time until then, there is no wait or frustration needed for it to happen.
There is only this moment in infinity, and it is how it's supposed to be: Always how you yourself chose it to be.

I often forget these concepts of STS/STO in meditative train of thought. They hold no power of motivation or meaning for me.
(03-13-2009, 02:33 PM)ubergud Wrote: [ -> ]The above questions roll endlessly by like sheep over a fence in a restless mans dream.

I appreciate all your questions and could add to the list... I have found this place to be much more conducive for finding questions than answers. But heck why not? I honestly think it's much more important to find the right questions than to find the right answers. Navigating this maze of questions still doesn't have to keep you from hearing and following that little quiet inner voice. From the mid-life (maybe, who knows) perspective I have now I can see that all the choices I made which seemed so random at the time, turned out to be just what I needed to do and where I needed to go. Pretty baffling, how well we plan our confusion.

Enjoy the questions while you have them.
The question is "how do I think of myself..?" and my answer to that is "I don't think of myself that way, in generalized bin sorted percentages". In a way I feel liberated by way of having more of a nonjudgmental outlook on myself and others.

A person's percentage may be a moving target that changes every moment; and people change. Are we to integrate every lifetime moment's percentage to a net result? That's complicated and it seems like a waste of time to try and estimate.

In another way I feel as if self bias renders the answers as opinions which may not correlate well with a persons vibration. This is the possibility that appearance and reality may be skewed: is a person being real or being pseudo?

If the poll was a query about the quality of my vibration, which may more closely correlate to some concept of harvestability, then I would probably answer positively, simply because of the many hours per day that I spend in spiritual practice working to cultivate a good quality vibration. From my observation, as a person's vibration improves, quality of life seems to improve in a contagious way.

paddy
97% STO

Unbound

100% STS

100% STO
(10-02-2014, 04:18 AM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]100% STS

100% STO

I see.
'bout shweventy fibe percent
(03-13-2009, 02:33 PM)ubergud Wrote: [ -> ]The above questions roll endlessly by like sheep over a fence in a restless mans dream.

I honestly feel you are overcomplicating something incredibly simple: STO in this density is about caring about the well-being of all others, and expressing that caring however you can and are willing to do so. Do unto others as you would want them to do unto you. It's simple, straightforward, and gets results.
I'm about even. Not STS as in evil, but thinking of myself when I meditate, making sure that I'm doing well.

If STS is evil, then I'm mostly STO. I get a stray intrusive thought every once in awhile, but I do care about others.

100% STO

Doesn't that mean that You haven't made a choice? I'm sorry for permitting my-Self for such divagations, but this Idea fascinates me. Based on what You've wrote in "Unbound Thread", in some sense You're from beyond this Octave. I'm wondering if involving your-Self in this Octave "experiential polarization" might be your "Goal" all along in this incarnation? Or maybe opposite - to avoid polarization and experience this reality in detachment from "mainstream flow of energy"?

To thread itself - Thanks Isis for bringing it up. I think its giving us chance for deeper look at Our-Selves - to see how We are perceiving/evaluating each path.
From Our point of view there are strong duality, due to which We are assigning "moral values" of "good" and "evil" almost to anything. (even suff We believe makes us ill, are considered by Us as "evil" on/at symbolical level, etc.).
I really liked perspective given by Ra. For Him/Them both paths are to be embraced. They are equal to Ra, as they both leads in the same "direction" - into Oneness. For Ra "worst case scenario" is lack of a Choice. If One would not to lean to any "side" and become cumulating polarization, such Being would be repeating incarnational Mater Cycle in the density of a Choice.

As I am bound by third density "properties", I do perceive harming Others as "bad"/"evil" and helping/aiding/supporting Others as "good"/""dignified"/"saint-ish". But for Ra, Being that pursues Love to Self is on as good path, as One journeying Love to Other-Selves plane of experience. He/They is/are beyond polarization at this point and He/They understand both paths. Each deserve equal attention and admiration. To deny value of Service to Self polarization, is to deny meaning of Service to Others path.

Therefore I don't thing it is proper to "mythologize" too intensely any of the paths, and to clothe them with Our good/evil notions. Instead One should look at them from certain perspective.
What Ra said was not a "judgment tool" of Our incarnations, but a guideposts. For both Creator Loving Self within Self and for Creator Loving Self within Other-Selves.
In each case it is Creator Loving Creator.

It is my understanding, that One should not try to "fit in"/conform to/with this division. They are not "definitions of Beings" nor "evaluating tools". They are rather an explanations of Self for both paths Travelers.

Once I did not understood saying "Be your Self". Now it means for me that it is paramount to be in utmost accordance with what is within Us, and to observe and learn your-Self (and from wider perspective - Creator Him&Her-Self). Not to ignore even most minute aspect of Self. Each has its own meaning within Our Being-ness.
To appreciate each "moment" and through deep honesty to accept direction, in which it leads Us, while not being afraid of neither path.

In any case those are my thoughts about this issue Wink
There is so much rhetoric around this idea. I'm more practical. Talking philosophy is great, and I love doing it. But personally, I do not follow any dogma, even Ra. I don't believe I am the Creator, or that love is what the universe is made of. I am not saying these things aren't true or possible; I am saying I don't put myself in those grooves. There is way too much more to find out about this existence.

So, I think practically. What I have evidence for is that the universe evolves. We evolve. Within this context, I see an opportunity to evolve to something greater. Greater, for me, is an existence void of suffering and cruelty, among other things.

So why would I knowingly sanction or pursue an STS path, as described in the Ra Material? I don't care if STS is about love (of self). What matters to me is that it is based on feeding off of others, inflicting suffering, because the self is all that's loved. I'm not judging it, just saying that it makes no sense to me given my vision for our future, which I keep in mind and work toward at all times.

STS is a path, but not one that I would wish to even be existent. That's probably because I'm not evolved enough to see a big enough picture that makes sense. But that brings me back to why I'm practical. I only have so much information here in 3D, and I want to maximize my potential here based on what I can actually do something about (which includes just being what I choose to be).

Unbound

(10-02-2014, 08:10 PM)third-density-being Wrote: [ -> ]

100% STO

Doesn't that mean that You haven't made a choice? I'm sorry for permitting my-Self for such divagations, but this Idea fascinates me. Based on what You've wrote in "Unbound Thread", in some sense You're from beyond this Octave. I'm wondering if involving your-Self in this Octave "experiential polarization" might be your "Goal" all along in this incarnation? Or maybe opposite - to avoid polarization and experience this reality in detachment from "mainstream flow of energy"?

All I can say is you are very perceptive. I intentionally refrain from making the choice so as to remain here.
(10-02-2014, 11:17 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]

100% STO

All I can say is you are very perceptive. I intentionally refrain from making the choice so as to remain here.

What would happen if you made a choice? Would you no longer need this illusion and leave?
Very soon there won't be a "here" to remain in, if you're 3d. However you don't have the energy of a 3d entity.

Unbound

(10-03-2014, 03:36 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]

100% STO

What would happen if you made a choice? Would you no longer need this illusion and leave?

Essentially, I would die, as what ties to this life would be dissolved. I do not need this illusion now, but I choose to participate because I can do good things and I am an entity whom prefers to be involved in the work of the universe.

Let me put it this way, I am aware of the story, and the narrator, and I happily play my role. That I know it is a role makes me no less passionate towards playing it. I am an entity who enjoys challenges, afterall.

(10-03-2014, 09:26 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Very soon there won't be a "here" to remain in, if you're 3d. However you don't have the energy of a 3d entity.

Every transition needs bridges.

100% STO

Just for discussion sake:

The Law of One defines, in different ways, Service to Others as attempted acceptance of catalyst and other-selves, and a gradual evolution towards a balanced chakra system including all energy centers functioning evenly together to promote harmony, a striving for honesty and compassion.

It defines Service to Self as attempted control of catalyst and other-selves, a disciplined and systematic control over the energy centers to exclude the green ray and its correlation to love and acceptance, active attempts to manipulate and control others as though pawns on a personal gameboard.

Do you feel it is possible to be 100% of both of these things? It seems to me that, in any given situation, you could only make one of these choices. In which, if you chose to do both things in different situations half of the time, you'd be 50% STO and 50% STS. And then how do you decide in each situation and with each catalyst whether you will choose to control it or to accept it? To love an other or to manipulate an other? To shut down your green ray?

Unbound

My focus is on full-spectrum expression and awareness. Thus, I do not decide based on control or acceptance, but rather what is most inclusive of all the rays. There are times when it is wisest to think from my head rather than my heart, and other times when the mind is most appropriately quiet and the heart is allowed to reign. At face value, this is probably no different than "positive" polarization, however as I am working towards adepthood it becomes easier to "switch" when it is necessary.

Perhaps it would help to express that I view acceptance/control as one single thing, a spectrum with an illusory duality. Thus, in all control I see acceptance, and in all acceptance I see control. Thus, it is to me that all of my decisions include both control and acceptance. To attempt to assign a ratio to this would be, to me, convoluted as I view it more as a spinning or cycling, acceptance and control locked in a spiral of yin and yang.

This is my "engine" of action. One not found without the other.

Thus in any activity I do not choose between control and acceptance, but rather see what is needing to be accepted and what is healthy to be controlled. So, I am often simultaneously doing both, while equally invested in both.

You could place me right in the middle of the sinkhole of indifference I suppose, except the condition of "indifference" isn't a matter of actually being indifferent or lack of conscious awareness but rather an awareness that remaining in that position enables me to keep an anchor to 3D.

I sometimes view myself as being similar to Ananda, the assistant to Shakyamuni, whom was always so busy tending and helping others along their path of enlightenment that he had no focus for his own. Then, when finally pressed to become an Arhat to attend the first meeting after the Buddha's death he tried and tried and meditated intensely but upon the morning of the meeting he had not achieved it. Finally, taking a deep breath he lays down to rest beside the tree, saying to himself, "I guess I'm just not an Arhat" and with that acceptance he instantly and spontaneously becomes an enlightened Arhat.

For me, I at one point had my realization that "I am not an Arhat", which for me was like saying I am not a saint or a monk or buddha or master but rather I am one man whom is himself. I don't know if this afforded me any enlightenment, but what it did give me was freedom from myself, freedom from my own expectations and dogma and a sense of innate peace with my own existence.

In summary I would just say I am more than aware of my capability for both control and acceptance and I use each when it is deemed appropriately. Thus, when I control, I control completely, 100%. When I accept, I accept completely, 100%. I may switch back and forth a million times a minute, but I do each with complete trust and conviction.

In a nutshell, and to use analogy, I am a warrior, I do not fight if I do not know I can win and neither do I go seeking fights to win, but if you get me to the point of fighting winning is no longer important, only the dance of the battle.
(10-03-2014, 11:50 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]...and systematic control over the energy centers to exclude the green ray and its correlation to love and acceptance...

to exclude the green ray would be impossible for any entity, as I understand it, Ra states many times that service to self does not lack the green ray, or love and compassion, but instead, this ray is totally devoted to self, as self-love and self-compassion, remember: to love one, or self, is to love all and this is the root of service to self spiritual development.
Pages: 1 2