Bring4th

Full Version: [ALERT: Cosmic Piece Located]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It turns out using the emotions of Hatred or Fear, for any reason, period, is -ALWAYS- a bad idea.

The magnitude is irrelevant, it could be anything from something cosmic to something tiny, and every gradient in between.

The Reason is irrelevant, you become what you hate without even realizing it, always.

They exist, but that is all there is to acknowledge about them.

I cannot stress the importance of this enough.
Disapproval is one thing, disliking is one thing, nervousness is one thing, overwhelmedness is one thing.

But Outright Hatred and Fear emotions have been the cause of war, and suffering, both in real life and in FICTION, for crying out loud, it is another core foundation to patriachy and often, negative entities will subtly try to emphasize on one, the other, or both.
These emotions are not to be hated or feared themselves even so.
Even hating patriachy is playing into patriachy, even hating the dark entities is playing into the dark entities, one of many factors which contributes to that which we recognize as a kind of conditioned insidiousness.

Do not permit it.

And if some part of you is morbidly curious enough to try anyway, lemme give you a spoiler warning from someone who's had a bit of hands-on experience on the subject, and tales of inner truth from others who've been through worse:
It. Never. Ends. Well.
Trust me.

Just.. trust me.

Whatever else you are, whatever else you do, whatever code you adhere to, whatever your vibrations, be hateless and fearless in your existence as you can be, if not for yourself, then for everyone else.

This is the only way.

End of Message.
Yes , I found a way to use my rages. At the gym. Some rage gives me extra energy and make dumbells almost sing. My enemy's foolishness turning into my health.
But then i also found out years ago, that too much acid in the body must be an almost invisible irritant, making people react with anger. So i understood; the grumpy old men syndrome is acid fueled. Emergency cure is alka-seltzers and baking soda.
I read and experimented with my diet and found out to get one almost ph balanced, and it works. My rage is now almost disappearing and i worry instead about what shall fuel me when i am going to the gym. Well i am still having some angry music for my head set. Korn and Napalm Death and so on.
(12-11-2019, 01:33 AM)Someone from Far Away Wrote: [ -> ]It turns out using the emotions of Hatred or Fear, for any reason, period, is -ALWAYS- a bad idea.

The magnitude is irrelevant, it could be anything from something cosmic to something tiny, and every gradient in between.

The Reason is irrelevant, you become what you hate without even realizing it, always.

Disapproval is one thing, disliking is one thing, nervousness is one thing, overwhelmedness is one thing.

But Outright Hatred and Fear emotions have been the cause of war, and suffering, both in real life and in FICTION, for crying out loud, it is another core foundation to patriachy and often, negative entities will subtly try to emphasize on one, the other, or both.
Even hating patriachy is playing into patriachy, even hating the dark entities is playing into the dark entities, one of many factors which contributes to that which we recognize as a kind of conditioned insidiousness.

Do not permit it.

And if some part of you is morbidly curious enough to try anyway, lemme give you a spoiler warning from someone who's had a bit of hands-on experience on the subject, and tales of inner truth from others who've been through worse:
It. Never. Ends. Well.
Trust me.

Just.. trust me.

Whatever else you are, whatever else you do, whatever code you adhere to, whatever your vibrations, be hateless and fearless in your existence as you can be, if not for yourself, then for everyone else.

This is the only way.

End of Message.

Hatred and fear have their place in teaching us about an essential part of being the creator. I do not believe it is wise to suppress who we are or what we feel. Every experience can teach us something. I believe it is our duty to balance fear and feel its opposite, the same goes with hatred. Not all emotions that are uncomfortable for us are negatively polarising and to be a human means to experience all feelings.

I appreciate you’re trying to share your experiences, but, for some, they must experience a lesson firsthand for it to have any significance for themselves. Especially as many may not be balanced in blue ray and this have problems accepting communication from other selves.
(03-05-2020, 04:54 PM)TheAmbiguousSod Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2019, 01:33 AM)Someone from Far Away Wrote: [ -> ]It turns out using the emotions of Hatred or Fear, for any reason, period, is -ALWAYS- a bad idea.

Do not permit it.

It. Never. Ends. Well.
Trust me.

Just.. trust me.

This is the only way.

End of Message.

Hatred and fear have their place in teaching us about an essential part of being the creator. I do not believe it is wise to suppress who we are or what we feel. Every experience can teach us something. I believe it is our duty to balance fear and feel its opposite, the same goes with hatred. Not all emotions that are uncomfortable for us are negatively polarising and to be a human means to experience all feelings.

I appreciate you’re trying to share your experiences, but, for some, they must experience a lesson firsthand for it to have any significance for themselves. Especially as many may not be balanced in blue ray and this have problems accepting communication from other selves.

It would be helpful to consider (oh, btw, I agree with you) that we actually chose to come to this planet in order to experience the lessons in which it offers. This could be the lesson of understanding a type of hate that causes war or something else. We did not come to Earth to sit on our laurels and sip tea.
It has been brought up before that experience is very subjective therefore all things that come before the entity will have an opportunity to teach the entity in its own way and this may include hate, anger, fear, rage, sorrow, separation and so many other lessons that are available.
I am totally on board with your comment and only wanted to add to it. Thanks so much.
Well said, that we should consciously choose to step away from hate, with that I agree, but it can't just be suppressed or controlled outright(which is not the STO way anyway), not that easy. Sometimes no matter what the intent or rational mind, emotions can carry hatreds that the rational mind and one's personal system of ethics/principles has already made a conscious effort to let go, so it requires a process of reflection and what they call "shadow integration work", which means facing and accepting that hatred and your reasons for having it before you can let it go. I agree the most "embattled" of us here eventually come to the point we realize that "the iron must cease", but generally speaking the process takes time and some tough and honest work. It's denying, stuffing away, and secretly feeding that hatred that is where we slip up, that's why some people sort of need to blow up and lay it on the table to even realize the full extent of it so they can change it.