Bring4th

Full Version: Possibility of a large percentage of STS entities wishing to change polarity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wanted to discuss the possibility that a fairly large amount of entities on the higher negative densities may be in desire of switching to the positive path. This is the quote that made me think about this:

Quote:47.5 Questioner: Then at fourth-density graduation into fifth is there anything like the percentages you gave for third-density graduation into fourth for polarization?

Ra: I am Ra. There are, in your modes of thinking, responses we can make, which we shall make. However, the important point is that the graduations from density to density do occur. The positive/negative polarity is a thing which will, at the sixth level, simply become history. Therefore, we speak in an illusory time continuum when we discuss statistics of positive versus negative harvest into fifth. A large percentage of fourth-density negative entities continue the negative path from fourth- to fifth-density experience, for without wisdom the compassion and desire to aid other-self is not extremely well-informed. Thus though one loses approximately two percent moving from negative to positive during the fourth-density experience we find approximately eight percent of graduations into fifth density those of the negative.

The implications of this seem huge to me, if I'm not reading too much into it. First there's the implication that negative fourth density entities can still have the desire to be compassionate and to aid other-selves. I wonder if this happens more easily with entities who managed to ascend in 3d planets where the requirements for negative harvest were much lower than the 95% we have here on Earth. This could potentially make a reality the existence of (for example) 4th density negative entities that are polarized only 51% STS.

But the important thing is that, from these words of Ra, I get the impression that a large percentage of STS entities find themselves disliking this path, and only continuing with it because they don't perceive themselves to have the ability to work on STO. They lack the STO side of wisdom, as Ra says. Which is confusing to me, though, because we've been told so often that wisdom is not necessary to become harvestable, so why would it be necessary for a negative entity to have STO wisdom if they wanted to make the switch?

As for the numbers, with Ra's information we gather that 10% of all fourth density entities are of the negative polarity, a number that is in line with the one given in this other portion of the material:

Quote:7.15 Questioner: What is the density of the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. Like the Confederation, the densities of the mass consciousnesses which comprise that group are varied. There are a very few third density, a larger number of fourth density, a similarly large number of fifth density, and very few sixth-density entities comprising this organization. Their numbers are perhaps one-tenth ours at any point in the space/time continuum

We see that 2% of 10% make the switch. In other words, 20% of all negative entities make the switch from STS to STO. This is huge, I feel. And we can only guess how many souls stay on that path simply because they have resigned to it, having perceived that they lack the tools to work on STO. I think it shows that the negative path is indeed one that is in deep disharmony with the inner soul, and that the latter will always be yearning for true love. This also seems to be reflected on the apparent implications from that quote of Ra's that no 4th density positive entities really ever make the switch to STS, and that if any of them do, they are too much of an exception to affect the percentages given.

Love is really what all souls desire. No matter how negative, controlling or evil they might seem, everyone's true desire is love. A desire that can only be twisted or suppressed when under the veil of forgetting.
It intrigues me why Ra said that at higher density it is easier to change polarity.
They also said that negativity, when pure, is a gravity well.
And that it is difficult-if not impossible-to be positive in a purely negative environment like a negative density.

I'm not sure, but it may be only possible to change polarity in 6D or 3D as a wanderer.
In 6D you're not really changing from STS to STO.
You're changing from STS to unity.

If you can change polarity in 4D and 5D negative, how do you overcome the negative gravity well of the planet to do so?
(12-11-2019, 10:01 AM)Ray711 Wrote: [ -> ]I think it shows that the negative path is indeed one that is in deep disharmony with the inner soul

Well I think STS is pretty much a misnommer. This quote is often overlooked and gives a certain insight into the nature of the negative polarity.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. We remind you that the negative path is one of separation. What is the first separation: the self from the self.

One's relationship with others is a reflection of one's relationship with oneself, where other-selves act as mirrors upon the self.

Edit: It thought this quote might be relevant also:

Quote:70.7 ▶ Questioner: Why is the higher self reluctant to enter negative time/space?

Ra: I am Ra. The Higher Self is reluctant to allow its mind/body/spirit complex to enter negative time/space for the same basic reason an entity of your societal complex would be reluctant to enter a prison.
(12-11-2019, 10:25 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]It intrigues me why Ra said that at higher density it is easier to change polarity.
And that it is difficult-if not impossible-to be positive in a purely negative environment like a negative density.

I'm not sure, but it may be only possible to change polarity in 6D or 3D as a wanderer.

If you can change polarity in 4D and 5D negative, how do you overcome the negative gravity well of the planet to do so?

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working.

The entity which incarnates into negative space/time will not find it possible to maintain any significant positive polarity as negativity, when pure, is a type of gravity well, shall we say, pulling all into it. Thus the entity, while remembering its learned and preferred polarity, must needs make use of the catalyst given and recapitulate the lessons of service to self in order to build up enough polarity in order to cause the potential to occur for reversal.
(12-11-2019, 10:25 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]It intrigues me why Ra said that at higher density it is easier to change polarity.

The being becomes more powerful, and much more able to choose how to be, or become, as density increases. The question is, what is the deepest wish? To change polarity from negative to positive, a being must be both able and willing to do so. Ability increases with density, while willingness is a trickier question.

(12-11-2019, 10:25 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]If you can change polarity in 4D and 5D negative, how do you overcome the negative gravity well of the planet to do so?

Maybe the willingness part is easier in 4D than in 5D? Those in 5D are very deeply committed to the path, and centered in what seems like a deep gravity well of negativity, while for those in 4D, at somewhat of a distance from the depths of the gravity well, it still seems possible that at some point, they will learn something which brings them in touch with a part of the soul different from what they are familiar with, and a new inner inclination is born.

I basically think that the more experience is gained, the more is learned, the more the being is connected to what is innermost in the soul. Like a great journey of exploration, mapping a world as the deepest learning accumulates. On the negative path, further growth in such a way is connected to the newly gained becoming transformed into the shape of separation as it is gained, but for those who don't stick to the path all the way, perhaps at some point something is gained which, at the core, the soul is unwilling to transform into that shape of separation.
(12-11-2019, 12:03 PM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2019, 10:25 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]It intrigues me why Ra said that at higher density it is easier to change polarity.

The entity which incarnates into negative space/time will not find it possible to maintain any significant positive polarity as negativity, when pure, is a type of gravity well, shall we say, pulling all into it. Thus the entity, while remembering its learned and preferred polarity, must needs make use of the catalyst given and recapitulate the lessons of service to self in order to build up enough polarity in order to cause the potential to occur for reversal.

Recapitulate means to review like a brief summary. Not really to undo all the negativity that has been done.
So I'm not sure how hard Ra makes it seem.
Don't you have to undo all the negative polarity you have? Or just review it and say "ok, I see that way is better, so let me just change now."

Though didn't Ra say that the 2 wanderers who went negative had their polarity reversed "with great effort"?
(12-11-2019, 02:30 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2019, 12:03 PM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]

Recapitulate means to review like a brief summary. Not really to undo all the negativity that has been done.
So I'm not sure how hard Ra makes it seem.
Don't you have to undo all the negative polarity you have? Or just review it and say "ok, I see that way is better, so let me just change now."

Though didn't Ra say that the 2 wanderers who went negative had their polarity reversed "with great effort"?

Quote:Recapitulate means to review like a brief summary. Not really to undo all the negativity that has been done.
If you will remember, it is easier to switch polarities once someone has sufficiently polarized. So, recapitualtion would mean to repeat the process until sufficient development or spiritual growth has been achieved.
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The further an entity has, what you would call, polarized, the more easily this entity may change polarity, for the more power and awareness the entity will have.

Those truly helpless are those who have not consciously chosen but who repeat patterns without knowledge of the repetition or the meaning of the pattern.
Quote: I wonder if this happens more easily with entities who managed to ascend in 3d planets where the requirements for negative harvest were much lower than the 95% we have here on Earth. This could potentially make a reality the existence of (for example) 4th density negative entities that are polarized only 51% STS.

I believe the universal standard is 95% STS and 51% STO; these percentages ensure that one is sure that this is his Choice. Achieving such a percentage on either path is not easy and requires conscious dedication and work.

Quote: We see that 2% of 10% make the switch. In other words, 20% of all negative entities make the switch from STS to STO. This is huge, I feel. And we can only guess how many souls stay on that path simply because they have resigned to it, having perceived that they lack the tools to work on STO. I think it shows that the negative path is indeed one that is in deep disharmony with the inner soul, and that the latter will always be yearning for true love. This also seems to be reflected on the apparent implications from that quote of Ra's that no 4th density positive entities really ever make the switch to STS, and that if any of them do, they are too much of an exception to affect the percentages given.

This is very interesting! I haven’t given these quotes much thought but indeed I agree with you! It seems ~20% of negative 4D entities switch polarities. That is a rather large number!
Maybe it’s that these negative 4D entities who switch polarities are in fact wiser than those who remain. This is pure speculation on my part, but maybe without the veil they see that the LHP is truly false, and not very nice either. So they determine to switch polarities now in 4D rather than carry on for perhaps hundreds of millions of years as negatively polarized.
(12-12-2019, 09:52 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the universal standard is 95% STS and 51% STO; these percentages ensure that one is sure that this is his Choice. Achieving such a percentage on either path is not easy and requires conscious dedication and work.

This used to be my assumption as well, but then I stumbled upon a session with Q'uo in which they stated that the percentages differ from planet to planet, and that Earth has the given percentages because our society is essentially negative. I tried to find the session, but unfortunately I couldn't. I think that taking another read at Ra's words from this new perspective gives credibility to the notion that they were always meant to be saying just what Q'uo said:

Quote:17.32 Questioner: What must be the entity’s percentage, shall we say, if he is to be harvested for the negative?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity who wishes to pursue the path of service to self must attain a grade of five, that is five percent service to others, ninety-five percent service to self. It must approach totality. The negative path is quite difficult to attain harvestability upon and requires great dedication.

17.33 Questioner: Why is the negative path so much more difficult a path to attain harvestability upon than the positive?

Ra: I am Ra. This is due to a distortion of the Law of One which indicates that the gateway to intelligent infinity be a gateway at the end of a strait* and narrow path as you may call it. To attain fifty-one percent dedication to the welfare of other-selves is as difficult as attaining a grade of five percent dedication to other-selves. The, shall we say, sinkhole of indifference is between those two.

There's an obvious contradiction. First they say that STS is more difficult... then they say that they are both equally difficult.

These are my thoughts on the subject, if we go with the notion that they are equally difficult: We know that Earth is headed towards positive 4d due to the higher number of harvestable STO than harvestable STS entities, but despite of that, the planet and societies at large lean towards the negative. It occurs to me that the collective consciousness of humanity is polarized 28% STO, right in the middle point between 51% and 5%. This would make it equally difficult to harvest either way, and I believe it would also explain why Venus didn't have such a large harvest despite of its high positivity; the requirements for positive harvest were probably much much higher than the 51% we have here!

I wonder if there's a way to untangle Ra's apparent contradiction. Like, if my 28% hypothesis is right, perhaps the mere act of polarizing 23% in direction of STS is itself just as difficult as polarizing 23% in direction towards STO. What becomes truly difficult for the STS path could be not so much the act of polarization itself, but sacrificing almost to its entirety the light side within the entity itself, until there's only 5% left of it. Am I grasping at straws here? Smile
Something that might be of interest is that with the extension of free will through the veil, we are already experiencing a more rapid polarization than it would be natural for 3D. The material refers the veilless 3D evolution as extraordinarily long and that this would extend into 4D, then the progression becomes rapid. I think entities that had a quicker harvest in 3D and 4D, due to the extension of free will, instead will spend more time within 5D and 6D. There you'll also have more entities that will explore the negative polarity from the positive one, to better know themselves and the Creator. Both paths are pretty much a journey of discovering the Creator as the Creator, a journey of Love.

I think it is the basic nature of Creation to enjoy eternity without hurry, although confusion creates a more vivid experience that somewhat makes us lose sight of that.
(12-11-2019, 10:01 AM)Ray711 Wrote: [ -> ]We see that 2% of 10% make the switch. In other words, 20% of all negative entities make the switch from STS to STO.

And an appropriate percentage of positive entities switch from positive to negative to make up for that percentage.

Ra says infinite intelligence neither blinks to light nor dark, but always keeps that balance - negative is always 10% of the positive.
(12-12-2019, 09:16 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]And an appropriate percentage of positive entities switch from positive to negative to make up for that percentage.

Ra says infinite intelligence neither blinks to light nor dark, but always keeps that balance - negative is always 10% of the positive.

The quote of not blinking neither at the light nor the darkness simply means that neither path is judged, both are accepted.

Ra states very explicitly that "one loses approximately two percent" of STS entities when moving into the 5th density. Meaning that the number is not restored by any balancing process like you're implying.

The reason why the negative entities tend to be 10% is not due to such a process either. In statistics, the bigger a sample is, the more the results stabilize, eliminating further and further the influence of random variables. In a Creation that is infinite, the sample is also infinite, which makes any measuring results completely stable across time, and 100% free of the effect of any random variables. This makes any such balancing process completely unnecessary. No need to force positive entities onto the negative path in order to keep the negative path alive.
(12-13-2019, 04:20 AM)Ray711 Wrote: [ -> ]The quote of not blinking neither at the light nor the darkness simply means that neither path is judged, both are accepted

It precisely says that the number percentages are maintained.

Quote:Their numbers are perhaps one-tenth ours at any point in the space/time continuum as the problem of spiritual entropy causes them to experience constant disintegration of their social memory complexes. Their power is the same as ours

https://www.lawofone.info/s/7#15

The simple reason is that there has to be balance in between two polarized parts of a single whole.

Quote:In a Creation that is infinite, the sample is also infinite

Octaves are not infinite. They are semi isolated parts of infinity. Universes within octaves are similarly as such. Each existing entity must have a balance in between its parts.

Infinity itself must manifest both that balance, and also its imbalance. So its not even relevant to analyzing such a situation.
Whether the universe is truly infinite or not, is irrelevant. It leans towards infinity, so to speak. Any statistical data gathered from such a sample will eliminate the effect of each and every single random variable involved in what makes entities choose one path or the other. This makes it so that the number of STS entities in the Creation as a whole (isolated densities are a different story) will be a stable one "at any point in the space/time continuum". That quote is simply a reference to this statistical fact. If what you are suggesting is that such a number (10% STS) is an absolute requirement for the Creation to function properly... That may be or it may not be true. However, it's not something that is inferred from that quote. We know it's not true at least of the 5th density, because the very quote that opened up this thread is one where Ra confirms that the mere movement towards 5th density reduces the STS numbers by 20%.
If my memory is correct, before the time of the veil people in third density had free will, just as now. There were service-to-self activities chosen. There were graduations to fourth density, but the typical time needed to make the choice was longer.
The primary point I think is that before the veil no one chose to graduate service-to-self.
So, I think the “natural” balance of service-to-self higher density entities is zero. Apparently graduation to seventh density is not possible except as service-to-others.
Quote: This would make it equally difficult to harvest either way, and I believe it would also explain why Venus didn't have such a large harvest despite of its high positivity; the requirements for positive harvest were probably much much higher than the 51% we have here!

Ra said that their harvest was a large one, what was it? Like 25%? That is apparently a large and successful harvest. So... this could mean that a fairly large portion of beings do not harvest in their first cycle and continue to repeat elsewhere.
I find it interesting that Ra’s harvest was considered to be a big one at ~25%.
(12-13-2019, 10:34 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]Ra said that their harvest was a large one, what was it? Like 25%? That is apparently a large and successful harvest. So... this could mean that a fairly large portion of beings do not harvest in their first cycle and continue to repeat elsewhere.
I find it interesting that Ra’s harvest was considered to be a big one at ~25%.

Hm, knowing what is considered a successful harvest would definitely help! I was working under the assumption that since the society itself was so very positive, 20% was not reasonable if they had the same requirement of over 51% STO that we have here.

We could work with the notion that the way any given planetary society conditions their children would make it so that these children end up having (as adults) a certain degree of polarity as an average. Given that even a polarity of 49% STO would imply being more negative than positive, I think it's safe to say that the average Venusian inhabitant would be over 50%, which means that the huge majority of the population would have been harvested. This not having been the case I believe gives weight to the notion that polarity requirements for harvest differ from planet to planet.
The idea of differing requirements for the paths on different planets ties into the discussion on the nature of the logos in different threads, e.g. "Unity vs Separation". The picture I have so far from considering a wider range of material is that of a positive logos, a negative local sub-logos, and a mixed-up situation for the individual in this world.

(12-12-2019, 05:59 PM)Ray711 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2019, 09:52 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the universal standard is 95% STS and 51% STO; these percentages ensure that one is sure that this is his Choice. Achieving such a percentage on either path is not easy and requires conscious dedication and work.

This used to be my assumption as well, but then I stumbled upon a session with Q'uo in which they stated that the percentages differ from planet to planet, and that Earth has the given percentages because our society is essentially negative. I tried to find the session, but unfortunately I couldn't. I think that taking another read at Ra's words from this new perspective gives credibility to the notion that they were always meant to be saying just what Q'uo said:

Quote:17.32 Questioner: What must be the entity's percentage, shall we say, if he is to be harvested for the negative?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity who wishes to pursue the path of service to self must attain a grade of five, that is five percent service to others, ninety-five percent service to self. It must approach totality. The negative path is quite difficult to attain harvestability upon and requires great dedication.

17.33 Questioner: Why is the negative path so much more difficult a path to attain harvestability upon than the positive?

Ra: I am Ra. This is due to a distortion of the Law of One which indicates that the gateway to intelligent infinity be a gateway at the end of a strait* and narrow path as you may call it. To attain fifty-one percent dedication to the welfare of other-selves is as difficult as attaining a grade of five percent dedication to other-selves. The, shall we say, sinkhole of indifference is between those two.

There's an obvious contradiction. First they say that STS is more difficult... then they say that they are both equally difficult.

These are my thoughts on the subject, if we go with the notion that they are equally difficult: We know that Earth is headed towards positive 4d due to the higher number of harvestable STO than harvestable STS entities, but despite of that, the planet and societies at large lean towards the negative. It occurs to me that the collective consciousness of humanity is polarized 28% STO, right in the middle point between 51% and 5%. This would make it equally difficult to harvest either way, and I believe it would also explain why Venus didn't have such a large harvest despite of its high positivity; the requirements for positive harvest were probably much much higher than the 51% we have here!

I wonder if there's a way to untangle Ra's apparent contradiction. Like, if my 28% hypothesis is right, perhaps the mere act of polarizing 23% in direction of STS is itself just as difficult as polarizing 23% in direction towards STO. What becomes truly difficult for the STS path could be not so much the act of polarization itself, but sacrificing almost to its entirety the light side within the entity itself, until there's only 5% left of it. Am I grasping at straws here? Smile

I think your idea is correct, and that what's in between the percentages, 95% STS to 50% STS, is the "background current" or "ambient polarity" on Earth. That's why it corresponds to the sinkhole of indifference on this planet - those neutral in relation to it don't have something within which is strong enough to overcome the pull of the local environment, in whichever direction. (I think strong polarization is like carrying a strong magnet within a weaker, surrounding magnetic field.)

Perhaps in more universal terms, the STS path is more difficult, the difficulty increasing with the density until insurmountable at the point where 6D STS decides to change to 6D STO. In the densities below, maybe local environments differ in how easy the paths are compared to one another.

I have yet to really explore the Q'uo material. The info you mentioned would fill in a basic gap in what I know to be provided by L/L Research channeling, compared to that of the Cassiopaean Experiment (which provides much information on negative matters, while the information on positive matters and the densities is distorted and subtly incompatible compared to Ra's).

On this planet being more negative than positive, I've seen at least Loki mention something that's been on my mind for very long (and more central in some other teachings), namely that the instinctive biological nature for life on Earth is more negative than positive. This is a world where life eats life in order to sustain itself and spread, which is basically negative - but also automatic and beyond conscious choice on the physical level, which makes it separate from the choices involved in polarizing.

4D STS is like the logical extension of the ways of the predatory and parasitic elements of biological life on Earth. 4D STO growth reflects a striving for something else, something "not of this world". (Perhaps more STO-oriented planets exist under different physical laws, difficult to understand from our local perspective.) Here's the core of the esoteric Christian take on that:
(11-29-2019, 05:24 AM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote: [ -> ][...] found in e.g. the Gnosis books of Boris Mouravieff, is a multi-dimensional view of the cosmos, where "God" or "the Absolute" has three distinct shapes at three distinct levels above this physical world, in a cosmos which branches out like a recursive definition, from unity, to higher planes, to individual beings, to inanimate matter.

[Currently I map it to Ra's concepts like this: Absolute I = will of 7D; Absolute II = Logos; Absolute III = sub-Logos.]

The difference between that and Ra's view is that [it is clearly stated that] negativity enters at the level of the "Absolute III", in a way which corresponds to this world being closer to 4D STS than to 4D STO. In other words, this world is an example of a world which has branched out positively once, and then negatively after, leading to a physical world more negative than positive in its appearances; a world where life eats life in order to sustain itself, and proceeds in an ugly way by nature.

In such a world, the highest is pure, but difficult to access; the intermediate, further from the physical, is mixed-up and muddy, and those who truly develop may do so either positively or negatively. The physical is more negative than positive, while the opposite type of physical world is metaphorically more like the Christian Garden of Eden.

The "Absolute III", relative to where we are, has a "satanic" nature according to Mouravieff, while in more purely positive worlds, a different "Absolute III" of the opposite nature would be the more immediate Logos above. Regardless, the "Absolute II", several steps up in consciousness, is purely positive in its nature. (The opposite case for the "Absolute II" may correspond to the extremely negative worlds beyond our imagination referred to by Ra in a few places, the high-security spiritual prisons into which 5D STS would like to lure souls.)

The idea of this world being closer to 4D STS than to 4D STO means that, historically, the strongest 4D influence on large-scale human developments is 4D STS. That's what usually happens as soon as a human organization develops towards large and strong hierarchy.

Some authors who study paranormal events have noted that modern alien abductions and the beings involved (4D STS) are essentially the same as has been part of the picture for as long as human civilization has existed. It is only at the level of details in appearance and symbology that it has been "modernized". E.g., demons became gray aliens. (But a few ancient pictures in caves seem to show UFOs and aliens very modern in appearance.)

Historically, 4D STO seem to be much less involved in a physically apparent sense, instead mostly communicating at astral and psychic levels. That's where people who have a positive presence can most easily reach them, and vice-versa. Physically, their distance to this type of 3D seems to be larger than it is for 4D STS. That historical gap can be bridged by modern wanderers and those who grow positively into 4D. Earlier, shamans across the world have been the most similar to that in appearance, in strong involvement with 4D STO and/or 4D STS (very much depending on the individuals).
(12-16-2019, 05:41 PM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote: [ -> ]On this planet being more negative than positive, I've seen at least Loki mention something that's been on my mind for very long (and more central in some other teachings), namely that the instinctive biological nature for life on Earth is more negative than positive. This is a world where life eats life in order to sustain itself and spread, which is basically negative - but also automatic and beyond conscious choice on the physical level, which makes it separate from the choices involved in polarizing.

This reminds me of a session with Bashar in which he was asked why there are predators in nature on this planet, and he answered: "Because you are".

I also remember reading years ago a near death experience in which the experiencer was taken by what he described as God back in time to what he was told was the beginning of evil on this planet. And what he saw was a tribe of early humans who were peaceful and connected to nature, who ate exclusively a vegetarian diet, talking in great fear about a separate tribe whose members ate meat, and which seemed to be planning on attacking the former tribe to take its resources and possibly enslave its members too.

It's difficult to reconcile what Bashar says, because it seems obvious to us that predatory animals existed on this planet long before a choice was ever made by our 3rd density ancestors to kill animals for food. Who knows, though.
(12-13-2019, 06:54 AM)Ray711 Wrote: [ -> ]Whether the universe is truly infinite or not, is irrelevant.

Its the entire basis of existence. If its irrelevant, nothing is.

Quote:It leans towards infinity, so to speak.

According to the material we study, it is. Philosophically it also evaluates to the same.

Quote:Any statistical data gathered from such a sample will eliminate the effect of each and every single random variable involved in what makes entities choose one path or the other.

No certain statement about infinity's subsets can be made in that manner because of the nature of infinity allowing every possibility. So it can be said that there are universes where there is no polarity.

Ours is not one.

Quote:If what you are suggesting is that such a number (10% STS) is an absolute requirement for the Creation to function properly...

This creation. Ra seems to say that.

Quote:We know it's not true at least of the 5th density, because the very quote that opened up this thread is one where Ra confirms that the mere movement towards 5th density reduces the STS numbers by 20%.

They dont say those who change polarity from negative change the ratios.
The Venusian Mystery, How a majority STO society "only" harvests 25%?

I'm sure many answers are beyond our ability to grasp, but from my simple mind I can make a couple logical, and intuitive, guesses.

1st probability, Venus, like Earth, may have had a plethora of younger souls that were given the gift of being on planet as the distortions and catalyst occurred. In this Solar System birth is always painful, the pain is the payment for the life you bring, and to an eternal being of light - which we all are, and they all are - the excitement is probably a welcome feeling.
Anyway, as such youngish souls, even if raised "right," they would not have learned lessons of compassion, hardship, struggle, so were in no oversoul position to graduate.
This feels likely to me and my guides are signaling a hard yes.

Another strong component, a life of ease and technological and scientific advances bring hubris. Hubris feeds fear, greed and "righteous" destruction of others. While stated goals,came even internal belief, were STO, in their service to others incredible amounts of others free will was being violated for the (alleged) greater good.

These distortions cause your vibration to fall. First due no harm to separate self beings, and give blessings, gratitude and love to the lesser density beings that were gifted to you to sustain incarnation.

Jailing, judging, vaccinating, financial destruction, even if thought to be for greater good, if it harms any person it lowers vibrations and anyone actively partipating will be directly effected, even if they, and society, and science, say otherwise.

I see where declared STO people are directly and intentionally inflicting harm on others while feeling self-righteous and thinking themselves harvestable (though many call it Raptured, which means off earth, so dead, jokes on them we all get Raptured when we she'd these meat suits, anyway) because they hold the illusion of keeping others safe from their own realities.

So I see how easy it is to tip to the dark side, all the while believing you are of the Light.

Of course after 9/11 I finally understood how the Nazis rose to power.

And now I can see how good intentions can be the path to hell, or redoing the cycle as it were.

As to how it affects our time, earth, now, it's simple.

See the Creator, Love the Creator, Be Grateful for the Creator in all moments, in all people, in all nows.

Help those that you can, bless and ask for higher help for those who you can't help. Live a life of gratitude and joy, not the, regret, fear or worry.

That is how we get to 51%.

I am a math, statistics, finance nut by interest and by trade, the focusing on stats, percents and statistical wobbling is amusing. A part of me still says, "oooh, numbers, important..."

But I find I can't, won't?, grasp them, the page swims and I hear giggles..

My guides are rejoicing, the misdirected earthly intellect is being redirected to the higher view.

Wowza, for me this is major progress.
Thanks for the catalyst!
(01-07-2020, 12:36 PM)BridgesToLight Wrote: [ -> ]The Venusian Mystery, How a majority STO society "only" harvests 25%?

I can't find the session, but Q'uo once said that the polarity requirements for harvest differ from planet to planet. My theory is that when taking into account the planetary vibrations, it has to be equally difficult to harvest STS as STO. For example, here on Earth I believe that the "baseline" would be the middle point between our harvest requirements of 51% and 5%. This would make Earth a 72% STS (or 28% STO) planet. I think this makes a lot of sense, because our society is basically negative; much of our lives revolves around hierarchies, even religions have huge components of negativity built into them, Western societies in particular are extremely materialistic and don't value the spiritual or emotional components of life. Etc, etc.

The Venusian society had to be at the very least 51% STO; otherwise, they would have been negative. But if this were so, then their own requirements for harvest couldn't have remained the same as ours. Otherwise, the vast majority of Venusian entities would have become harvestable. Perhaps their requirements were the mirrored version of ours. 95% STO to ascend via the positive path, 51% STS for the negative one.

(01-07-2020, 11:24 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]No certain statement about infinity's subsets can be made in that manner because of the nature of infinity allowing every possibility. So it can be said that there are universes where there is no polarity.

Yes, there are infinite possibilities. One planet may have a large positive harvest; another planet, a big negative harvest. We have the ratio of 10% of entities choosing STS. This ratio was given either for this galaxy or for this universe, Ra didn't specify. So, you're right, in another universe/galaxy, the ratio may differ. However, our object of study being either the universe or the galaxy, the ratio of 10% is completely stable for this one universe/galaxy, due to the enormous proportions of even just the Milky Way. By stable I mean that all of the randomness generated by all random variables (random in a statistical sense) within this one universe/galaxy has been reduced to absolute zero.

This ratio of 10% speaks of something very fundamental. Something fundamental about the soul or about this one universe/galaxy? Unfortunately, we cannot know that. It may be that STS tends to be chosen 10% of the time but only in this one universe/galaxy. It may be that one single soul would choose STS 10% of the time if it went through 3rd density over and over, regardless of the universe or galaxy. It may be that 10% of all souls have an innate predisposition towards STS when under the veil. Or a combination of all three of these possibilities.
The perceived contradiction mentioned before is resolved in the iamraw comment that 95% sts on earth is equally as difficult as 51%sto.

Which is why a statistical normal graph is a nice way to look at it. If harvest is based on the outiers, then check the 68% of the middle, or around the median.

I read the gravity of high sts environments as being like post apoc worlds where the sto cannot survive. Interpreting the akashic records, sts worlds are like dystpian worlds with gods. It would take a power that can suppress all to open the way for sto. But achieving that power requires forsaking sto.

Service to others in harmony with self. Service to self in harmony with others. Partnerships are former, synthethis. Rmpires are latter.
So is achieving STO harvest actually hard?
If we are a generally good person, and do our best, should that be enough?

I never really agreed with that statement that achieving 95% STS is as hard as 51% STO.

But maybe I think too much.
(01-07-2020, 12:36 PM)BridgesToLight Wrote: [ -> ]The Venusian Mystery, How a majority STO society "only" harvests 25%?

I'm sure many answers are beyond our ability to grasp, but from my simple mind I can make a couple logical, and intuitive, guesses.

1st probability, Venus, like Earth, may have had a plethora of younger souls that were given the gift of being on planet as the distortions and catalyst occurred. In this Solar System birth is always painful, the pain is the payment for the life you bring, and to an eternal being of light - which we all are, and they all are - the excitement is probably a welcome feeling.
Anyway, as such youngish souls, even if raised "right," they would not have learned lessons of compassion, hardship, struggle, so were in no oversoul position to graduate.
This feels likely to me and my guides are signaling a hard yes.

Another strong component, a life of ease and technological and scientific advances bring hubris. Hubris feeds fear, greed and "righteous" destruction of others.  While stated goals,came even internal belief, were STO, in their service to others incredible amounts of others free will was being violated for the (alleged) greater good.

These distortions cause your vibration to fall. First due no harm to separate self beings, and give blessings, gratitude and love to the lesser density beings that were gifted to you to sustain incarnation.

Jailing, judging, vaccinating, financial destruction, even if thought to be for greater good, if it harms any person it lowers vibrations and anyone actively partipating will be directly effected, even if they, and society, and science, say otherwise.

I see where declared STO people are directly and intentionally inflicting harm on others while feeling self-righteous and thinking themselves harvestable (though many call it Raptured, which means off earth, so dead, jokes on them we all get Raptured when we she'd these meat suits, anyway) because they hold the illusion of keeping others safe from their own realities.

So I see how easy it is to tip to the dark side, all the while believing you are of the Light.

Of course after 9/11 I finally understood how the Nazis rose to power.

And now I can see how good intentions can be the path to hell, or redoing the cycle as it were.

As to how it affects our time, earth, now, it's simple.

See the Creator, Love the Creator, Be Grateful for the Creator in all moments, in all people, in all nows.

Help those that you can, bless and ask for higher help for those who you can't help. Live a life of gratitude and joy, not the, regret, fear or worry.

That is how we get to 51%.

I am a math, statistics, finance nut by interest and by trade, the focusing on stats, percents and statistical wobbling is amusing.  A part of me still says, "oooh, numbers, important..."

But I find I can't, won't?, grasp them, the page swims and I hear giggles..

My guides are rejoicing, the misdirected earthly intellect is being redirected to the higher view.  

Wowza, for me this is major progress.
Thanks for the catalyst!

what a lovely post BridgesToLight.. Wink

yes constant gratitude is such a great thing. I love that your guides giggle, mine do too. We for sure offer a hilarious landscape of ourselves often times BigSmile
(01-18-2020, 12:50 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]So is achieving STO harvest actually hard?
If we are a generally good person, and do our best, should that be enough?

I never really agreed with that statement that achieving 95% STS is as hard as 51% STO.

But maybe I think too much.

I think the main difficulty of it comes from our society being more of a negative quality. As such, individuals are pretty much expected to display some negativity simply to survive. For example, even if we have a job that we are passionate about and in which we're helping people, the mere fact that we have to earn money through it makes our service one that is not exactly given without expectation of return.

I think this is why the requirements for STO harvest are only 51%.
Question to consider: Isn't worrying about, or being concerned with, achieving a 51% STO polarization and making harvest a STS act in itself? 
It may be like trying to reach enlightenment. You never get to enlightenment by trying to reach enlightenment.

I think the people who don't know about Law of One or anything spiritual will have an easier time of achieving harvest.

My hardcore skeptic friend may be more harvestable than I am.

That's assuming that harvest is even a real thing.
(01-19-2020, 12:18 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]Question to consider: Isn't worrying about, or being concerned with, achieving a 51% STO polarization and making harvest a STS act in itself? 

Hi Diana, 

I think that worrying about your own personal Harvestability can indeed be depolarizing, for those of us on the STO path. 

I see this as the inherent "Catch 22" on knowing about The Harvest.

Perhaps I was fortunate to have polarized in this incarnation decades before I discovered any info regarding The Harvest. 

L & L

Jim  
(01-19-2020, 12:18 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]Question to consider: Isn't worrying about, or being concerned with, achieving a 51% STO polarization and making harvest a STS act in itself? 

No.
Pages: 1 2