Bring4th

Full Version: Has Anyone Here Opened up to Intelligent Infinity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had a Kundalini Awakening about 2-3 months ago, after 10-15 years of inconsistent meditation.
I recently have been able to feel energies like what weed or MDMA feels like without actually taking them.

I asked to feel anthro substances. I found that their "drugs" are not used to get high,
but more to release worries, or feel more earthy. I found a third I call "Becoming"
because it helps me become what I desire to be, in that case anthro. Maybe not a physical one,
but energetically and emotionally one.

At least this was the path I took. I have spent the time since my awakening raising the subdensity of my
mind and body and moving closer to the Central Sun.

It's gotten to where I feel a constant stream into my crown. It's very pleasant. About 5-6/10 euphoria
and it's fairly dense. Feels like a warm garden hose pressed against my head. It is building slowly.

If this is Intelligent Infinity, it produces a mild joy in me. But it's not like what Ra said:

Quote:80.22 The contact with intelligent infinity is most likely to produce an unspeakable joy in the entity experiencing such contact.

It feels infinite though like it never runs out. But not infinite in pleasure.

I'd say the joy is about 6/10. The bliss is about 6/10.

I do feel complete and whole. But I'm still working on myself and my frustrations.

Would this be contact with intelligent infinity? And if not, what could it be?

Anyone else here have experience opening the gateway?
It doesn't start out infinitely joyful, but it does get better by the minute.

I don't know, but I feel "complete" sort of. Like my work on myself is done, energetically-wise.
Like I don't have to make shifts now. The instreaming Light is doing everything.
It fills me. And is oh so captivating. I don't really feel the need to meditate now.
Just enjoying the fruits of my hard work. But I probably won't rest on my laurels.
I realize one thing I need to work on is often checking my posts to see if they have likes.
That raises up in me a general expectation/anxiety of the body that I accept and release.
I'm learning to let go of the attachment to expectation in this regard.

I was able to reach the state of touching on feeling what I think is intelligent infinity through my sexuality
and my anthro path.
Not engaging in sexuality, but realizing that my sexual desire was not my own.
I was picking it up from others. The desire for anthros I felt was other people's desires. And they are massive.
And I realized that what a shaman told me was true, that I could reach enlightenment
through sexuality. Though I am not enlightened yet.
I don't think it was Intelligent Infinity after all.
I think my crown opened up to prana.

I can't yet travel the universe with unfettered tread.
And I haven't pierced the veil.

But it does feel like my mind is opening.
Great! YOU ARE the Intelligent Infinity.

"Take the attention within. Move into the darkness of your own mind, breathing in and breathing out. Allow the tension to move deeper and deeper within the self, down through the roots of mind, through the archetypical mind, through the mind of Christ. Feel the tides of time and space flicker and vanish. Feel the stars themselves give way to that which is neither light nor dark but Deity Itself. Feel this energy of Deity that rests and yet contains all creations that are, all that were and all that shall be. And yet you are balanced, looking nowhere, sensing nowhere, bound in one mote of lucid energy. You have nowhere to go, for you are everywhere that is. You have no knowledge to give for you are everything that is. At this state there are no cycles to complete. There is nothing to do. There is nowhere to go. All is perfect now. Allow this awareness to move back into time and space, back into the stars, into the Earth plane, into your physical vehicle. This is the essence of you, resting within a vessel of clay. You are beyond description. You are beyond all worlds, all space and time. You are perfect. Remember this feeling. Come back again and again to this tabernacle of no time and no space where you are and you are perfect, and there is nowhere to go and nothing to do. For this is the truth about you; beyond all your endeavors and all your suffering this remains the truth of each." - Q'uo https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/i..._0912.aspx
From what I have read about other spiritual traditions, the closest thing I could find as a parallel to contact with Intelligent Infinity is what yogis call the state of samadhi. There are different level of samadhi and everyone experiences things differently, so for me it's hard to comprehend how far the experience of Oneness goes. Personally I have had experiences where the linear experience of space/time has totally broken down in both good and bad ways.

Sexuality is interesting. I think the more pure description would be Love. I see it more as a sacred realisation of oneness, the forces of polarity and duality, the divine masculine and divine feminine coming togeather to become one. Now I see sexuality doesn't need to be just a physical thing and that the forces of the masculine and feminine need to be balanced at each of the energy centres.

I get the impression you are quite devotional, in Yoga this is one path of seeking called Bhakti.
Thanks Rita and Hilarion.

Yes I had practiced Bhakti Yoga before, but there isn't really a "god" that I am devoted to.

I had released resistance through 10-15 years and got to where I am.

I started getting so dense in my core that I needed to integrate.

I had a reading that said if I continued increasing my density I would end up in a realm where I was controlled,
since evidently increasing your density to "get there (home)" is STS. Go figure.
(12-14-2019, 07:44 AM)Hilarion Wrote: [ -> ]From what I have read about other spiritual traditions, the closest thing I could find as a parallel to contact with Intelligent Infinity is what yogis call the state of samadhi. There are different level of samadhi and everyone experiences things differently, so for me it's hard to comprehend how far the experience of Oneness goes.

Yes. There are three main types of samadhi:

Savikalpa Samadhi, that's like "see" God, this is, you and God are two different things (that's which Ra called contact with intelligent infinity);

Nirvikalpa Samadhi , which is the fusion between you and God, there is no differentiation;

And the more advanced, called Sahaja Samadhi, a constant nirvikalpa samadhi, even in the daily activities.

I don't know which of the last two is which Ra called "penetration into intelligent infinity", but the truly master is who dominated the sahaja samadhi.
I see contact with intelligent infinity as a permanent thing. Once it starts to flow, it keeps flowing.
Samadhi state is temporary unless it's more profound.
I've not met with God, but I've had a oneness experience during meditation that was profound.
What I have with the prana through the crown is more or less permanent.
But it doesn't feel like I imagine intelligent infinity would.

My crown feels about 10% open, though it's probably higher if I'm getting this stream of
blissful feeling through my crown. Not sure.

It's neat to be able to experience what Ra has been talking about.
(12-14-2019, 10:22 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2019, 07:44 AM)Hilarion Wrote: [ -> ]From what I have read about other spiritual traditions, the closest thing I could find as a parallel to contact with Intelligent Infinity is what yogis call the state of samadhi. There are different level of samadhi and everyone experiences things differently, so for me it's hard to comprehend how far the experience of Oneness goes.

Yes. There are three main types of samadhi:

Savikalpa Samadhi, that's like "see" God, this is, you and God are two different things (that's which Ra called contact with intelligent infinity);

Nirvikalpa Samadhi , which is the fusion between you and God, there is no differentiation;

And the more advanced, called Sahaja Samadhi, a constant nirvikalpa samadhi, even in the daily activities.

I don't know which of the last two is which Ra called "penetration into intelligent infinity", but the truly master is who dominated the sahaja samadhi.

It feels like the first Samadhi. Like I feel the presence of God (like at about 10-15% or so). It may be intelligent infinity, just beginning to develop.
But it also feels like we're fusing, slowly. Though there's still a separation.
I got it more when I asked to feel Intelligent Infinity and God.
It usually builds and then levels off and I don't feel it, and then later I feel it again.
Though this time I'm going to do more meditation on it.

I am usually now able to feel it when I think about it for a bit. And especially when I meditate on it.
Though my crown chakra and 3rd eye only allows so much through. It is quite restricted.
I don't know if it's due to my psych meds.

But yeah, it has a good amount of joy and a love that's more vast than the love I've felt for and from others here on Earth.
Piercing the veil doesn't happen right away.
I'm beginning to hear beautiful pieces of songs that I've never heard before at times.
Got up to about 20% strength in feeling it, and there was a slight roaring in the ears.
I came a long way from years ago before 2012 feeling like I was being dragged to hell.
I stopped feeling it.
I got worried that getting denser would be a negative thing.
Like increasing my power.
So I'm trying to open my heart and live with love.
Felt it again in meditation. Pleasant about 4.5/10 bliss and peaks at 6/10 bliss at times.
Have to find the right mode of focus.

I believe this is Samadhi. Samadhi could be opening to intelligent infinity.
Also, beginning to touch God.
I think there are profound moments in a spiritual seeker's path where they make contact with intelligent infinity, if even for a moment. As if the gate has been opened and the seeker can realize that it's there, in order to continue the seeking. I found myself in a dream once, after meditating on my chakras in the early morning for a little bit, where I was overwhelmed by white light that was whiter than white, as well as a warmth and bliss that spread throughout my being. I perceived a spiritual equivalent of a Shephard tone- an ostensibly infinitely ascending xylophone-esque musical tone that felt like going up a staircase infinitely. The bliss was increasing at every millisecond, and I felt that if I did not break away, my individuality would be obliterated. So I woke up. And I felt a buzzing in my heart and third eye chakra areas.

Now, when some beginning contact with intelligent infinity/intelligent energy is made, I think that it's up to the person to continue the path and a practice due to faith, rather than necessarily always feeling blissed out. Until one finally makes the contact that can never be broken. That's full contact, where one can travel the universe "with unfettered tread".

I think that there are a few other things, besides aiming straight for Samadhi states, which can help us along. As Ra mentions, going straight to the 8th octave by trying to negate all desires and lose all attachments and ascend in a way that may be considered Buddhist, would be a short cut and "inappropriate in the extreme" when you are overcoming all your desires. This line of thought occurred to me when you mentioned that increasing your density is somehow accidentally STS? Perhaps you could elaborate on that, but it appears even you are baffled by this. I think that if you try to avoid a balanced progression in STO, and go straight to the top, it may be imbalanced. This is why I think Bhakti Yoga is probably one of the most effective paths for the positive seeker becoming an adept. It is all about transcending polarities, but in the most positive ways; always oriented towards service, and not in a way that simply encourages overcoming desires, but in a way that encourages awakening in loving service in every action and directed towards the divine. And the Samadhi states to be attained therein differ from the states mentioned in this thread so far. But that is for the seeker of esoteric truth to unveil. However, there is an interesting philosophy there of inconceivable, simultaneous oneness and difference that I find very interesting.

And so onto my next train of thought. Fractals. The holographic universe. The part encodes the whole. I think that contemplation on infinity itself can take one very far. I've recently been playing with some 3D fractal animation software, and it has made me realize that meditating on fractals can actually imprint the fractal nature of consciousness and infinity into your mind. And with that, you can see the fractal nature of everything. It is a type of consciousness that just has to be attained from contemplation. It reminds me of what is referred to as Paramatma realization, which is akin to part of the realization Ra refers to, in the fractal awareness of everything and everyone being connected to the Creator. The more one can begin to seek and grasp the true nature of unity and infinity, the more one can go deep into any one study. You can apply infinity into anything. Let's say, an awareness of fractal consciousness can then allow one to dive into any subject, like a tool. This is getting abstract, but it is because it goes beyond words. Anyhow, these are my initial meandering thoughts.
Thank you sriyantra.

I thought increasing my density was STS because I felt dense in my inner core
and had read that STS beings are dense in their solar plexus and they open intelligent
infinity through their solar plexus into the 3rd eye (indigo ray).

Yes, I don't do this just for bliss. But I do need to dedicate more when I feel
irritable in meditation and stick through it.

Bhakti yoga is great, but there isn't really a deity I would devote myself to.
I thought you had to love a deity in order to practice that.

Truth is revealed to me slowly through time. We each find our own truth and path.
I'm always learning new things about myself. It can be quite amazing and captivating
and also sometimes quite mundane.
(12-14-2019, 01:34 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]Great! YOU ARE the Intelligent Infinity.

"Take the attention within. Move into the darkness of your own mind, breathing in and breathing out. Allow the tension to move deeper and deeper within the self, down through the roots of mind, through the archetypical mind, through the mind of Christ. - Q'uo https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/i..._0912.aspx

I am certain that the transcript should read "attention" instead of "tension."

Thanks for posting this, Rita. 
Months before I read this, I was spiritually guided through that exact exercise, step by step, in one of my meditations.
Read my introduction "Hidely Ho Neighbors" and I describe it in detail. It was an INCREDIBLE experience to be enveloped in the golden light for what felt like eternity.
(01-03-2020, 12:00 PM)gramboginn Wrote: [ -> ]Read my introduction "Hidely Ho Neighbors" and I describe it in detail.  It was an INCREDIBLE experience to be enveloped in the golden light for what felt like eternity.

Ok, will read later. I have to go away this weekend.

I think what keeps me from incredible experiences is my fear of being overpowered by them.
The bliss sometimes gets too much and it makes me uncomfortable.

But then, I've had ineffable bliss and that's been wonderful. So it depends.
After opening up to Intelligent Infinity, I realize my journey toward "enlightenment"
is only 1/2 done. I was reacquainted with a shaman.

You go up the first seven chakras in the front. When you reach the crown, you tap
Intelligent Infinity to a degree that can be profound. And yes it stays with you.

I am at the Earth Star chakra now, taking the masculine path
and working through Mental and Etheric bodies.

When I reach the crown again, I think that is when your crown opens completely.
I do realize there is a partial block over my crown. I can tell it keeps me from forming
a higher connection.

Since I started working on my Earth Star, I found a newer balance and grounding of
my first seven chakras.

I think when you hit the crown the 2nd time you penetrate further into Intelligent Infinity,
although its possible to penetrate to a degree even hitting the crown the first time.

When I intend to penetrate, I feel it growing more profound. It can disorient the mind
if not for the lower chakras keeping it grounded. They definitely keep you from losing yourself in it
because it's oh so captivating.

[Image: Chakra_Chart.jpg]
sun, you do you, but i am going to caution you when it comes to focusing on individual chakras (particularly the crown)..... i only express this caution due to my own experience focusing on the crown during the beginning stages of my K awakening..... stay safe
(04-10-2020, 07:04 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: [ -> ]sun, you do you, but i am going to caution you when it comes to focusing on individual chakras (particularly the crown)..... i only express this caution due to my own experience focusing on the crown during the beginning stages of my K awakening..... stay safe

Yeah, you're right. I read some on another thread about dangers of Kundalini yoga.

I never really focused on individual chakras till I reached my current state.
And when I did it was the lower ones.

Just focusing on the Earth Star helps me to balance the other ones and ground them.
But I'm not going to rush it.
The shaman says she can walk me through the rest of the process (since I'm 1/2 done)
by June sometime. So probably 2 more months if I meet with her weekly.
Contacting Intelligent Infinity does not have to be continuous. I had an experience best described that way that lasted a couple hours about 40 days ago. Haven't felt the same since but that experience has had a profound impact on my life.

Everything I have ever been taught or read has said to work the chakras from the bottom to the top. You want to work evenly on the chakras and be careful of over stimulating them. Especially the sacral chakra, the third eye, and the crown. Exercises like the microcosmic orbit work all the chakras evenly which is why they are the foundation of most systems.
If you feel balanced, even in the lower centers, but feel a tiny bit jumpy
is that the ego dissolving? It's what it feels like.
(04-10-2020, 07:25 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]If you feel balanced, even in the lower centers, but feel a tiny bit jumpy
is that the ego dissolving? It's what it feels like.

Personally I don't fin the dissolve the ego concept to be a super useful one. The ego should be more properly thought of as the part of our self which interacts with the outside world. As long as we interact with the outside world, then we need and we will have an ego. What needs to be dissolved is the boundary the ego like to set up from the deeper parts of the self.

The ego is threatened by deep states of consciousness because it can feel like the self is in danger. Our ego has built up an elaborate set of traits and interactions and actions which are conditioned and part of our personality. When any of these traits are threatened the ego becomes defensive. This is the biggest barrier to real change. Meditation allows the ego to be bypassed and deeper parts of the self accessed. Changes can then be made basically at the administrator level (inner self) and bypass the user (ego or outer self).

The jump feeling could be because the ego is threatened depending on what changes you are making. If you feel like you keep getting distracted when it is time to meditate, or just one more video, or one more forum post, or even a general feeling of apprehension towards meditation, that can be the ego trying to preserve itself.

It sounds dumb, by I have found that reassuring the ego that nothing bad will happen and that only good changes will happen is one way of working through this.
(04-10-2020, 07:20 PM)Dtris Wrote: [ -> ]Contacting Intelligent Infinity does not have to be continuous. I had an experience best described that way that lasted a couple hours about 40 days ago. Haven't felt the same since but that experience has had a profound impact on my life.

Everything I have ever been taught or read has said to work the chakras from the bottom to the top. You want to work evenly on the chakras and be careful of over stimulating them. Especially the sacral chakra, the third eye, and the crown. Exercises like the microcosmic orbit work all the chakras evenly which is why they are the foundation of most systems.

It might still be with you and that you have just gotten used to it.

Or sometimes the energy gets strong and then slows down and we are at a vibration that we don't notice it.

As I opened up to it, at times I actually felt dirty inside and heavy.

There's still a lot of purification to do.

I didn't know about the back chakras when I first made my journey. I would work on my field as a whole,
sometimes focusing on regions where it felt out of balance or weak.

It just worked. I don't know if there are mistakes, but if so I'm sure I made them along the way,
but it still worked. I'm no buddhist monk. I had very strong sexual perversions and still opened up to intelligent infinity,
though now those are beginning to fade cause the energy actually started feeling toxic like yesterday.

So I have recently been purging toxic energy.

Though I could be wrong and this bliss, peace, expansiveness, feeling of home, nurturing, and all that
might not be intelligent infinity and something else. I don't know if it's Kundalini, but it comes down through the top of my head
into me. It feels like Light. And I get a strong image of white/pale-yellow light in my 3rd eye.

I have felt it for over a week. It's still going, though I don't feel it as strong. I now feel ugly and painful a little, but still bliss.
I do notice I have no desire for sex, but I do feel a slight continuous smooth orgasm feeling where a sexual chakra is. It's weird, I have a sexual and a sacral chakra
about three inches apart from one another. I never hear about the sexual chakra that feels like it's in your bladder.
But that bladder sensation is where my orgasms happened.

I've got a slight headache and some nausea. Need to eat soon. But the headache feels sort of like a clearing.

I do enjoy this work, even if unpleasant at times.
Quote:50.12 Questioner: Each of us feel, in meditation, energy on the head in various places. Could you tell me what this is, and what it signifies, and what the various places that we feel it signify?

Ra: I am Ra. Forgetting the pyramid will be of aid to you in the study of these experiences. The instreamings of energy are felt by the energy centers which need, and are prepared for, activation. Thus those who feel the stimulation at violet-ray level are getting just that. Those feeling it within the forehead between the brows are experiencing indigo ray and so forth. Those experiencing tinglings and visual images are having some blockage in the energy center being activated and thus the electrical body spreads this energy out and its effect is diffused.
Those not truly sincerely requesting this energy may yet feel it if the entities are not well-trained in psychic defense. Those not desirous of experiencing these sensations and activations and changes even upon the subconscious level will not experience anything due to their abilities at defense and armoring against change.
Thanks Aion.

Yes, I can definitely feel there is a blockage in my crown. It feels like someone's pushing their hand onto my head.
I would actually more note for yourself the visual images.
(04-11-2020, 10:45 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I would actually more note for yourself the visual images.

Would it be better to slow down the flow till I don't get images?
I get bits and pieces every so often.

Or is it better to keep a natural flow?
Well the images are a communication as to the nature of the blockage, so pay attention to them still. I guess the 'path of least resistance' tends to be my approach.
I love hitting resistance and busting through blockages when appropriate.
But I always be sure to integrate.
Pages: 1 2