Bring4th

Full Version: My books free for Kindle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll be running another free ebook promotion from December 19 through December 23 on Amazon for the 5 books below. (I write under different pen names.) I'll bump this on the 19th.

If you do read any of these, please leave me a review—it would be very much appreciated. (A huge thank you to the B4 member who did that. Smile)

[Image: bringthhowtorateasoulmatecoversmjpg.jpg]

How to Rate a Soulmate: A Romantic Comedy
After seeing a psychic, Sara comes up with THE PLAN to find her soulmate. Things get a little crazy from there. Winner, 1st place, Romance. Novel.

[Image: bringthwtfcoversmjpg.jpg]

Walking the Fringe
Take a wild ride through the mind of a young woman with obsessive-reclusive tendencies, conspiracy theories, and a boyfriend making her even crazier. Quirky short fiction.

[Image: bringthhtwashcoverjpg.jpg]

How to Write and Stay Healthy
Tips on how to stay healthy physically and mentally while sitting all day working—especially for writers and authors. Nonfiction.

[Image: bringththepathwithaheartcoversmjpg.jpg]

The Path with a Heart
Amelia Dawson has a secret. George Redhouse is haunted by The Promise. Carlo LaPonti is alone and embittered. Together they find the path with a heart. Novella.

[Image: bringthloveoftreescoversmjpg.jpg]

For the Love of Trees
A young woman feels there is something bright and important just out of sight, like a word on the tip of the tongue . . . until a long-forgotten memory surfaces. Then everything changes. Short fiction.
Thanks! Looking forward to reading some of them
My books (the Kindle versions) are now free on Amazon until the 23rd. Just follow the links in the OP to download.

If you happen to look at any of the paperback listings, Amazon is buggy, and the descriptions on the paperback listing pages is messed up—it's all in one big block with no line breaks. But the descriptions on the Kindle listing pages are fine.

Thank you for your interest.  Smile
I'll check some out. Thank you.
Thanks Diana.

I read For the Love of Trees.

I like how you mention how she was one with the oak tree.

Though I think that she became one with it a little too fast,
like on her first or second encounter with it. It's taken me 15 years
of work to even begin to experience oneness. Oneness for me is like touching God.

I would have liked to have heard more about the mysterious man
who talked about if she thought the double-rainbow was meant only for her.
(12-19-2019, 05:09 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Diana.

I read For the Love of Trees.

I like how you mention how she was one with the oak tree.

Though I think that she became one with it a little too fast,
like on her first or second encounter with it. It's taken me 15 years
of work to even begin to experience oneness. Oneness for me is like touching God.

I would have liked to have heard more about the mysterious man
who talked about if she thought the double-rainbow was meant only for her.

It makes complete sense to me though. After all, she has been connected to the normally unseen since childhood.
(12-20-2019, 04:06 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]It makes complete sense to me though. After all, she has been connected to the normally unseen since childhood.

Thanks Rita. That was my idea. That was one of those stories that just poured out with no planning, and ended up a short story. Smile