Bring4th

Full Version: Time of change at hand?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if any of you have experienced a lot of change in your life in the past month or so. I sure have.
I was part of a woodworking co-op, and found out that the person running it was getting evicted, and he only gave me one months notice to clear out all my stuff. My fridge died and I hurt my back bringing in another one. I hurt my back baddly two more times last month while helping another move out their equipment. I'm still not right.
This is a big load of catalyst for me in a short period and seemingly all bad, but I'm trying my best to keep a positive spin on all this. Hopefully this will open the door for some new and positive things in my life.
Also, I have the weird feeling that things are speeding up somehow. As though I've been waiting a long time for something and now it's about to happen. I can't explain it any better than that.

So, have any of you been experiencing an abnormaly larger amount of catalyst lately?
Me, certainly, but not so much the past month, more like the past 3 months. Nothing dramatic fortunately Smile Just stuff that requires adapting to.
Absolutely I've noticed changes. Not just in me, but other people seem a lot nicer than usual.
I have most definitely noticed catalyst speeding up and coming to a head. For me, the most intense time was a couple of years ago, and in the last few months certain old issues have been getting resolved, while newer catalysts seem to be getting processed more quickly. I've also been feeling an intense sense of urgency.

And yes, I've noticed this in other people as well. One of my close friends has been telling me how she feels like she's on a roller coaster. And to me, it appears that she is changing so fast she's hardly even the same person!

Sorry to hear about your back! I hope you have a good chiropractor!
Hope your feeling better soon. Things have calmed for me this past 10days as I've been ill.
Prior to that yes, things felt very vivid.
yes - my catalyst has been to do with the law of attraction, it's been very obvious (and very inconvenient at times) and yet it's taking me some time to leave negative thought patterns and worry behind
what i've really noticed, not just for me but in other people's experiences too, is increased transparency in catalyst. the lessons are more obvious, clearer, less having to puzzle things out - now is a time of making changes and taking action and transparency of catalyst is helping that process along
I've been experiencing alot the last couple of months Peelstreetguy.

I definitely feel alot of energetic shifting in my own life. And I always have plenty of catalyst to work with!!

I wish you a speedy recovery, and a painfree and healthy back very soonSmile
(11-02-2010, 05:29 PM)Lorna Wrote: [ -> ]what i've really noticed, not just for me but in other people's experiences too, is increased transparency in catalyst. the lessons are more obvious, clearer, less having to puzzle things out - now is a time of making changes and taking action and transparency of catalyst is helping that process along

I've noticed that too.
The last six months have had much more catalyst than normal. Usually I would have a period of a few months at most of what would seem like hell, then a good long break to process it and move forward before the next round. Now its been something major at least twice a month, close to once a week now. Major as in job changes/losses, new opportunities, additions to the family, serious issues and solutions with family members, etc. I am noticing that it is all following the Law of Attraction also. There have been instances of almost immediate manifestation of my desires, in a way that I can't miss it and have no choice but to laugh out loud with joy at the wonders of Creation! My energy level is going through very extreme highs and lows in a much more rapid cycle (about 2.5X a day) and I can consciously feel the next high or low before it arrives. Have been noticing time speeding up for quite some time (years) but now it is all blurring together and seeming to not matter so much. Conscious dreaming every night now, with much catalyst there as well. When I wake up, it feels almost like I am being born, in that I am not attached to past occurances and have a new canvas to paint on for the day.

To answer the question more directly, absolutely YES there are changes at hand. There always are. I am noticing them more as I become more aware of the effects that our choices make on our reality. Perhaps we are each choosing to share our experience of the increasing perception of Infinity togetherSmile

Brittany

I can definitely relate with you on this. Lately it seems like time is rushing by too fast for me to even do anything with it, but huge, crazy things keep happening as well. It makes me feel very overwhelmed and exhausted. I feel I'm getting the message that this is the last chance to get in some last-minute polarization before the clock strikes, so the opportunities to learn are becoming more abundant and more noticeably intense. At this point I feel like trying to keep a positive attitude is just about all I can do. I feel like I'm reaching into a stream and trying to grab onto the water when I try to get things under control.
I've noticed that too. This last couple weeks have put me through so much catalyst and changes. Re work, I'm out on disability, so basically not having to work, yet still getting paid for the short term.

Who knows what will happen over the next few months, but changes seem to be almost Epic scale.

(11-03-2010, 01:16 AM)Joseph326 Wrote: [ -> ]Major as in job changes/losses, new opportunities, additions to the family, serious issues and solutions with family members, etc.

Good perspective there Ahktu. I can relate to your thoughts about last-minute polarity choosing. Learning definitely is more transparent. Though I have a calm, stillness about me. Perhaps others will feel more comfortable with passing of time.

I think we're all doing about the best that we can in following the insights that come into our awareness. If you like ahktu, I can tune into your field, maybe help with some of that anxiety.

(11-03-2010, 09:32 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I can definitely relate with you on this. Lately it seems like time is rushing by too fast for me to even do anything with it, but huge, crazy things keep happening as well. It makes me feel very overwhelmed and exhausted. I feel I'm getting the message that this is the last chance to get in some last-minute polarization before the clock strikes, so the opportunities to learn are becoming more abundant and more noticeably intense. At this point I feel like trying to keep a positive attitude is just about all I can do. I feel like I'm reaching into a stream and trying to grab onto the water when I try to get things under control.
After 23 years as a scientist working for the Federal Government, I will soon be unemployed as a result of a reorganization of our division (I was offered a comparable job in another state, but I declined, as I deemed the location undesirable). I've never been unemployed, so this will certainly be a big change.

On the other hand, I could use a break. I have weeks worth of tree-cutting, stump-digging, transplanting, and other chores pending in the yard; and I need more time for meditation and yoga. So I will make lemonade from the lemons.

Meerie

It is interesting so many of you notice this change. Today is a very special day, according to the Mayans - one more step towards 2012.
In the last weeks I sometimes had the feeling of being stuck... however I seem to have processed quite a few things subconsciously. I get the feeling that all is okay and lessons have been learnt, even if no big events or drama has occurred lately to serve as a catalyst.
Thanks for the replies and well wishes. I wish you all the best in these turbulent times.

-Meerie, can you tell us more about why today is important in the Mayan calender?

-Ahktu, I feel it too. Like time is running out and I'm suppossed to be running the hundred yard dash to polorize further.
I recommend having thoughts about everyone as much as possible, will make it. This from my own perspective can increase your polarity by increasing spiritual mass. When we can sacrifice in order that our intention is for everyone, that really feels good. My experience is that sacrificing in our thoughts, looking out as much for others, can really go a long way.

Meerie

(11-03-2010, 01:20 PM)peelstreetguy Wrote: [ -> ]-Meerie, can you tell us more about why today is important in the Mayan calender?
Norral has already answered that question " the dawning of the 7th day..."
(11-03-2010, 02:55 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend having thoughts about everyone as much as possible, will make it. This from my own perspective can increase your polarity by increasing spiritual mass. When we can sacrifice in order that our intention is for everyone, that really feels good. My experience is that sacrificing in our thoughts, looking out as much for others, can really go a long way.

Gemini, I feel you're completely right in this aspect. Just focusing on others, holding an image in your head of them being in absolute wellness and love, and sending unconditional love, light, and inspiration to them is an incredible tool and worthy purpose. I'll get calls or texts from friends a few hours or a day after I find myself sending light to them, "I miss you!" or "I love you!". Something happens on the time/space side... Smile
(11-04-2010, 01:03 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Gemini, I feel you're completely right in this aspect. Just focusing on others, holding an image in your head of them being in absolute wellness and love, and sending unconditional love, light, and inspiration to them is an incredible tool and worthy purpose. I'll get calls or texts from friends a few hours or a day after I find myself sending light to them, "I miss you!" or "I love you!". Something happens on the time/space side... Smile

That's funny - I've just started making the habit of doing this to everyone I meet - I remember that study where good vibes change the water molecules in a cup, so you can probably change someone's water molecules in their body - so I imagine them feeling really good, and some of that gets translated - and it makes me Smile and feel good too! I think its a good way to keep the yellow ray open, and even orange when dealing with the appropriate people.

Anyone else try this or have any thoughts about it?

BTW peel (and everyone else), hope things cheer up quickly. Catalyst seems to be working overtime. I guess that's a good thing? Doesn't feel like it, ha!