Bring4th

Full Version: Mathematical interpretation of The Creation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Salutations.

I do believe it's possible to unravel the history of The Creation from a mathematical perspective.

It is known to anyone who looks closely that The Creation has a set of patterns and coefficients that shows up everywhere. Mathematical ratios such as Phi and Pi make up for the most beautiful things, from micro to macrocosm.

I believe many of you are familiar with the work and genius of Nicola Tesla.

Quote:11.25 ▶ Questioner: Then I assume you can’t name him and would ask you where Nikola Tesla got his information?

Ra: I am Ra. The one known as Nikola received information from Confederation sources desirous of aiding this extremely, shall we say, angelically positive entity in bettering the existence of its fellow mind/body/spirit complexes.[...]

11.26 ▶ Questioner: How was Tesla’s work supposed to benefit man on Earth, and what were its purposes?

Ra: I am Ra. The most desired purpose of the mind/body/spirit complex, Nikola, was the freeing of all planetary entities from darkness. Thus, it attempted to give to the planet the infinite energy of the planetary sphere for use in lighting and power.

It has been attributed to Tesla the saying that the 3, 6, and 9 contain one of the keys to understanding the Universe.

Well, I decided to examine this issue a little further.
I'm no graduated mathematician - nevertheless, I am quite fascinated by math and how it sings about The Creation. So I decided to combine Pascal's Triangle with single-digit numbers only - I would sum the digits of the numbers to always get a single number.
The formula is very simple: (a+b)^n, with n ranging from 0 to infinity.
Then you take only the numbers and put them in this layout, summing the digits so you always get a single-digit number (i.e: 27 = 2+7 = 9)

And by doing so, an interesting pattern occurred - the Sierpinski Triangle shape, which is a fractal.

But looking at the triangle at a macro scale wouldn't be enough to understand its depth, from my perspective, so let's take a look at it's most basic piece:

If we take a look at the first line - there's only 1. Unity. Infinity.

Quote:13.5 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. Can you tell me of the earliest, first known thing in the creation?

Ra: I am Ra. The first known thing in the creation is infinity. The infinity is creation.

In the second line, there's Infinity becoming aware of itself. Awareness can be mathematically displayed as the second 1.
How would one be aware of oneself? Knowing the full extent of its existence. The extent is Infinity, and Infinity here in our perspective is 1.

In the third line, there's the first 2, which represents the first step towards The Creation as we know it - Infinite Energy.

Quote:13.7 ▶ Questioner: After this, what happened?

Ra: Awareness led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy. You have called this by various vibrational sound complexes, the most common to your ears being “Logos” or “Love.” The Creator is the focusing of infinity as an aware or conscious principle called by us as closely as we can create understanding/learning in your language, intelligent infinity.

Then it gets interesting.

Quote:13.8 ▶ Questioner: Can you state the next step?

Ra: The next step is still at this space/time nexus in your illusion achieving its progression as you may see it in your illusion. The next step is an infinite reaction to the creative principle following the Law of One in one of its primal distortions, freedom of will. Thus many, many dimensions, infinite in number, are possible. The energy moves from the intelligent infinity due first to the outpouring of randomized creative force, this then creating patterns which in holographic style appear as the entire creation no matter which direction or energy is explored. These patterns of energy begin then to regularize their own local, shall we say, rhythms and fields of energy, thus creating dimensions and universes.

Which corresponds to the line 1331 of the triangle. Coincidentally or not, the 3rd Density.

The following line has a 6 in it. One interpretation of it is the Higher Self and its communication with the other densities, but it really is fractally unending in interpretation.
And so it goes.

I've created an Excel sheet which automatizes this whole thing, and painted each number with a specific color, as the following picture displays:

[Image: xTDKN61.png]

What are your thoughts on it?
Interesting. I would change one thing. That 0 be infinity. And 1 can be unity and with it the focusing (intelligent infinity) from infinity. O would be the unmanifest and 1+ the manifest. Implicate and explicate. Wave and particle.
(12-21-2019, 12:27 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting. I would change one thing. That 0 be infinity. And 1 can be unity and with it the focusing (intelligent infinity) from infinity. O would be the unmanifest and 1+ the manifest. Implicate and explicate. Wave and particle.

That could work. 1 would then be Infinite Intelligence, and 11 would be Infinite Energy + Infinite Intelligence, the two primary distortions from which everything sprung.
[Image: giphy.gif]