Bring4th

Full Version: Growing interest in negative
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Have you all noticed the growing and constant interest around this forum regarding negativity? Politics, STS ideology, "them" and "they"..

I don't know what's my point with this post, I felt some concern and wanted to raise the awareness.

What do you think, why is that so? And are there any spiritual implications to that?
Maybe as more 4D light comes in, people are starting to be faced more with their shadow
and they're trying to understand that.
I have noticed it in the last year or so. It could just be a random cycle. But some other thoughts, regarding the general state of the world, come to mind.

- The world itself, from my perspective which is admittedly limited, has become very negative. One of my reasons for saying this is from Internet interaction. I find the world of online businesses to be proliferating an "I don't care" attitude and greedy, unethical practices. 

- From what I can tell, it's much harder these days to survive well. Young people (in the US anyway) are strapped with heavy student loans entering the workplace, and many jobs pay far less than they used to (especially creative jobs). 

- We have so much media, which has been exponentially growing, and so much of it is based on "magic bullets" "get rich overnight" hype. I have to continually scroll through this stuff on Youtube whenever I am looking for tutorials on the (constant) learning curves I'm in (in my case for business). I think this is causing background stress for everyone—the need to know it all, do it all, be everywhere. 

With the above 3 things in mind, I think there is a huge burden of stress on everyone just to survive in this complicated, super-fast-paced world. It's possible that this creates a situation where "negative" ways of surviving become attractive and seem easier than trying to compete in a world with fewer opportunities for the average person. Poverty creates crime for instance because of the limitations of survival. 

----

- I have long though that when Carla died, some integral placeholder was gone. She was the embodiment of female, "mother" energy. Her gentle, loving beingness was a strong presence. This means no disrespect to Jim, who seems to be loving and caring and a wonderful person, but he is not a female. 

Maybe it is random, and part of the cycle of evolution. It could be that polarization is just ramping up, as GCS suggested. People are making more conscious choices, exploring more possibilities, thinking more. But even so, with our media the way it is, people are being influenced by a lot of negative messaging.
(12-21-2019, 11:44 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]I have noticed it in the last year or so. It could just be a random cycle. But some other thoughts, regarding the general state of the world, come to mind.

- The world itself, from my perspective which is admittedly limited, has become very negative. One of my reasons for saying this is from Internet interaction. I find the world of online businesses to be proliferating an "I don't care" attitude and greedy, unethical practices. 

- From what I can tell, it's much harder these days to survive well. Young people (in the US anyway) are strapped with heavy student loans entering the workplace, and many jobs pay far less than they used to (especially creative jobs). 

- We have so much media, which has been exponentially growing, and so much of it is based on "magic bullets" "get rich overnight" hype. I have to continually scroll through this stuff on Youtube whenever I am looking for tutorials on the (constant) learning curves I'm in (in my case for business). I think this is causing background stress for everyone—the need to know it all, do it all, be everywhere. 

With the above 3 things in mind, I think there is a huge burden of stress on everyone just to survive in this complicated, super-fast-paced world. It's possible that this creates a situation where "negative" ways of surviving become attractive and seem easier than trying to compete in a world with fewer opportunities for the average person. Poverty creates crime for instance because of the limitations of survival. 

----

- I have long though that when Carla died, some integral placeholder was gone. She was the embodiment of female, "mother" energy. Her gentle, loving beingness was a strong presence. This means no disrespect to Jim, who seems to be loving and caring and a wonderful person, but he is not a female. 

Maybe it is random, and part of the cycle of evolution. It could be that polarization is just ramping up, as GCS suggested. People are making more conscious choices, exploring more possibilities, thinking more. But even so, with our media the way it is, people are being influenced by a lot of negative messaging.

My experience is quite the opposite Smile
(12-21-2019, 11:44 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]People are making more conscious choices, exploring more possibilities, thinking more. But even so, with our media the way it is, people are being influenced by a lot of negative messaging.

I think the media is losing a lot of power. The public is becoming more and more aware that it's a tool of manipulation. I remember reading that public distrust in mainstream media is hitting record numbers. The way they treated the Epstein scandal, calling what everybody knows really happened a crazy conspiracy theory, is cementing that even farther.
(12-21-2019, 01:36 PM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]My experience is quite the opposite Smile

What is your experience? You probably interact with the world more than I do. Smile
The phrase "what you resist, persists" comes to mind.
Perhaps a focus on too much positivity, is attracting its opposite...to the individuals experiencing alot of negativity.
I spent my whole life in the dark.
This s*** is like a walk in the park, compared to how things were before.
It feels like now I'm getting more positive influence.
I kinda get what I need cos I'm aiming for balance.
Before, I was aiming for love n rainbows n awesome fluffy clouds.
Experience has taught me, this is escapism and there will be a negative balancing aspect, as a result of this choice.
To me, most here seem obsessed with STO and positivity, at the expense of understanding true STS nature.
The result, is being unable to understand the nature of certain STS behaviour.
Instead of seeing all as one and accepting the love present in that Oneness...it causes a separation within.
Accepting ALL as love and seeing love in what most call "evil", is the way to embrace all that is, as Ra stated.
(12-21-2019, 09:45 AM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Have you all noticed the growing and constant interest around this forum regarding negativity? Politics, STS ideology, "them" and "they"..

I don't know what's my point with this post, I felt some concern and wanted to raise the awareness.

What do you think, why is that so? And are there any spiritual implications to that?

Negative polarity is mentioned in the Law of One and to my knowledge no one is spreading STS philosophies. If they are you can report their post.
Some people want to understand it. Some people want to know the real difference between the two polarities.
Quote:The Law of One blinks neither at the light or the darkness, but is available for service to others and service to self.
This is normal, pretty much every couple years there is a major surge of it and then it falls away again for awhile. People seek wisdom and knowledge with things they do not understand.
(12-21-2019, 03:41 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2019, 01:36 PM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]My experience is quite the opposite Smile

What is your experience? You probably interact with the world more than I do. Smile

It's not about interaction, it's about choosing the experience. The choice (conscious or unconscious) always comes first. And, afterwards, we get that choice mirrored back to our awareness.

So, in my experience:

- The part of the Creator called "human kind" is waking up to its true nature (love/light/peace/harmony) more and more. "One of my reasons for saying this is from Internet interaction" as well. I find more and more of online businesses trying to find ways for ethical and environment friendly practices. More and more people are not buying into the bias that they have to sell their soul in order to "be successful".

- From what I can tell, there's much more possibility to wake up to the TRUTH about who each of us is (the Creator having a 3D/4D human experience) and discover our infinite power to change the world we live in, including our relationship with the concepts of "money", "debt", "business", "corporations" etc. etc.

- I agree with Ray711 that media have much less power over our minds than before. I appreciate the constant stream of wisdom on YouTube and other platforms (in my case TRUTH about who we are and what is going on here, including what is called "business"; for a long time I believed I hated the later and "money", until I realized what I was hating was my beliefs about those concepts, not the reality). I think what is causing stress for every human being is his/her own biases and (often unconscious) beliefs about themselves and this world. "Poverty" is a "reality" created by beliefs, a human concept, that so many buy into.

The great news: as soon as we become aware of the beliefs that are mirrored back at us in a way we don't like and start questioning their veracity, we can start replacing them with ones that are at least closer to TRUTH and, by that, changing the experience for us and for everybody else as we're all one and never really separated.
(12-22-2019, 03:36 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2019, 03:41 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]

It's not about interaction, it's about choosing the experience. The choice (conscious or unconscious) always comes first. And, afterwards, we get that choice mirrored back to our awareness.

So, in my experience:

- The part of the Creator called "human kind" is waking up to its true nature (love/light/peace/harmony) more and more. "One of my reasons for saying this is from Internet interaction" as well. I find more and more of online businesses trying to find ways for ethical and environment friendly practices. More and more people are not buying into the bias that they have to sell their soul in order to "be successful".

- From what I can tell, there's much more possibility to wake up to the TRUTH about who each of us is (the Creator having a 3D/4D human experience) and discover our infinite power to change the world we live in, including our relationship with the concepts of "money", "debt", "business", "corporations"  etc. etc.

- I agree with Ray711 that media have much less power over our minds than before. I appreciate the constant stream of wisdom on YouTube and other platforms (in my case TRUTH about who we are and what is going on here, including what is called "business"; for a long time I believed I hated the later and "money", until I realized what I was hating was my beliefs about those concepts, not the reality). I think what is causing stress for every human being is his/her own biases and (often unconscious) beliefs about themselves and this world. "Poverty" is a "reality"  created by beliefs, a human concept, that so many buy into.

The great news: as soon as we become aware of the beliefs that are mirrored back at us in a way we don't like and start questioning their veracity, we can start replacing them with ones that are at least closer to TRUTH and, by that, changing the experience for us and for everybody else as we're all one and never really separated.

Quote:It's not about interaction, it's about choosing the experience. The choice (conscious or unconscious) always comes first. And, afterwards, we get that choice mirrored back to our awareness.
I agree with one more thing to add if that is ok? We (our mind) create our experience and our world is the direct replacation of the contents of our minds.
There is no need to be afraid, concerned with or superstitious of darkness as it is the light, all things are light.
(12-22-2019, 03:36 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]So, in my experience:

Thank you for reminding me that there are more businesses trying to be more green, ethical, etc. I do see there are "fair trade" products, green products, etc. now and that's great. I also think that the impersonal nature of the Internet has allowed for more unethical practices in some cases—usually big businesses. I'm not trying to argue or prove my point, and I don't think I have created that reality because of my beliefs—it's just there. Did Ra create the brothers and sister of sorrow because their belief systems were mirroring back to them? Maybe. I think that concept is too simple. We do have a collective consciousness or awareness, and consensual reality, as far as I can tell.

(12-22-2019, 03:36 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]- From what I can tell, there's much more possibility to wake up to the TRUTH about who each of us is (the Creator having a 3D/4D human experience) and discover our infinite power to change the world we live in, including our relationship with the concepts of "money", "debt", "business", "corporations"  etc. etc.

There is certainly more information and diverse perspectives available. I'm glad if you think people are waking up to the idea that "hating money" has been a brainwashing tool.

(12-22-2019, 03:36 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]- I agree with Ray711 that media have much less power over our minds than before. I appreciate the constant stream of wisdom on YouTube and other platforms (in my case TRUTH about who we are and what is going on here, including what is called "business"; for a long time I believed I hated the later and "money", until I realized what I was hating was my beliefs about those concepts, not the reality). I think what is causing stress for every human being is his/her own biases and (often unconscious) beliefs about themselves and this world. "Poverty" is a "reality"  created by beliefs, a human concept, that so many buy into.

I agree that our belief systems, however skewed they are by controlling sources in 3D, hold the reigns on our lives and from them can flow our experiences. But I think your statement about poverty is harsh. Would you say to a starving person that their poverty was caused by their beliefs (think of the famous photo of the African child who drops of starvation just before reaching the outreach post with food)? I think it's extremely cavalier to make this kind of judgment, which does not take into consideration the chaotic and divided nature of human societies.

Certainly we are moving—I hope—toward a more enlightened community of beings, beings who do discover the relationship between their reality and their thoughts, their accountability and responsibility to the whole perceived existence they are aware of. Until such time, I agree with Ra in that if I come across a starving entity the correct response is to feed that entity. I am not saying you do not also agree with it. I just take issue with blanket statements about why other beings are struggling and suffering.

(12-22-2019, 03:36 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]The great news: as soon as we become aware of the beliefs that are mirrored back at us in a way we don't like and start questioning their veracity, we can start replacing them with ones that are at least closer to TRUTH and, by that, changing the experience for us and for everybody else as we're all one and never really separated.

I agree with this. Although I don't personally want to replace any belief systems; I want to peel them away and be open, not closed (beliefs are finite).
(12-22-2019, 11:40 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2019, 03:36 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]So, in my experience:

Thank you for reminding me that there are more businesses trying to be more green, ethical, etc. I do see there are "fair trade" products, green products, etc. now and that's great. I also think that the impersonal nature of the Internet has allowed for more unethical practices in some cases—usually big businesses. I'm not trying to argue or prove my point, and I don't think I have created that reality because of my beliefs—it's just there. Did Ra create the brothers and sister of sorrow because their belief systems were mirroring back to them? Maybe. I think that concept is too simple. We do have a collective consciousness or awareness, and consensual reality, as far as I can tell.

(12-22-2019, 03:36 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]- From what I can tell, there's much more possibility to wake up to the TRUTH about who each of us is (the Creator having a 3D/4D human experience) and discover our infinite power to change the world we live in, including our relationship with the concepts of "money", "debt", "business", "corporations"  etc. etc.

There is certainly more information and diverse perspectives available. I'm glad if you think people are waking up to the idea that "hating money" has been a brainwashing tool.

(12-22-2019, 03:36 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]- I agree with Ray711 that media have much less power over our minds than before. I appreciate the constant stream of wisdom on YouTube and other platforms (in my case TRUTH about who we are and what is going on here, including what is called "business"; for a long time I believed I hated the later and "money", until I realized what I was hating was my beliefs about those concepts, not the reality). I think what is causing stress for every human being is his/her own biases and (often unconscious) beliefs about themselves and this world. "Poverty" is a "reality"  created by beliefs, a human concept, that so many buy into.

I agree that our belief systems, however skewed they are by controlling sources in 3D, hold the reigns on our lives and from them can flow our experiences. But I think your statement about poverty is harsh. Would you say to a starving person that their poverty was caused by their beliefs (think of the famous photo of the African child who drops of starvation just before reaching the outreach post with food)? I think it's extremely cavalier to make this kind of judgment, which does not take into consideration the chaotic and divided nature of human societies.

Certainly we are moving—I hope—toward a more enlightened community of beings, beings who do discover the relationship between their reality and their thoughts, their accountability and responsibility to the whole perceived existence they are aware of. Until such time, I agree with Ra in that if I come across a starving entity the correct response is to feed that entity. I am not saying you do not also agree with it. I just take issue with blanket statements about why other beings are struggling and suffering.

(12-22-2019, 03:36 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]The great news: as soon as we become aware of the beliefs that are mirrored back at us in a way we don't like and start questioning their veracity, we can start replacing them with ones that are at least closer to TRUTH and, by that, changing the experience for us and for everybody else as we're all one and never really separated.

I agree with this. Although I don't personally want to replace any belief systems; I want to peel them away and be open, not closed (beliefs are finite).

You asked and I answered. I am not saying that what I shared here is true for you or anybody else. It's how I see it right now Smile
(12-22-2019, 12:04 PM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]You asked and I answered. I am not saying that what I shared here is true for you or anybody else. It's how I see it right now Smile

And thank you for answering. I'm just here to engage in interesting subject matter. I like hearing other intelligent takes to consider.
(12-21-2019, 11:44 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]- I have long though[t] that when Carla died, some integral placeholder was gone. She was the embodiment of female, "mother" energy. Her gentle, loving beingness was a strong presence. . .

I once had a female friend who was an inspiration to myself and many others.  I met her when she was doing volunteer work at a homeless shelter in Gainesville, Florida where I needed to stay briefly.

She required a wheelchair to get around, yet she was one of the least handicapped persons I have ever met.

I was considering returning to Florida to visit her when I learned that she had died before reaching old age.  I was able to partly get over my sadness by communicating that those of us who knew her needed to step up and do more to help fill the void of loving energy caused by her absence.

Jerry
(12-21-2019, 05:12 PM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]

Negative polarity is mentioned in the Law of One and to my knowledge no one is spreading STS philosophies. If they are you can report their post.
Some people want to understand it. Some people want to know the real difference between the two polarities.
Quote:The Law of One blinks neither at the light or the darkness, but is available for service to others and service to self.

Yes I agree. I think it’s well for us to understand what the negative polarity is, what their core principles are, and their means of polarization. We can learn a lot about the world, other-selves, and ourselves from this knowledge.

We need to become clear on what our moral principles are. By and large this world is mixed polarity, which invites even more confusion regarding true spiritual principles, yet it’s also great catalyst to learn and to know ourselves. Catalyst is whatever we make of it. You can be lied to, and then learn that you’ve been deceived. Thenceforth, one may invoke his discernment to avoid being deceived again under the same words, ideas, etc. Or he may just as well learn from that deception and decide he wants that ability for himself, so that he in turn may be able to manipulate others for his benefit.

We have great catalyst here being on a mixed polarity 3D planet. It’s an opportunity that some of Confederation did not have, they “grew up” in positive harmonious worlds. However they lacked Wisdom to balance their compassion. Hence the “naive” intervention of the Confederation on this planet. Some of the Confederation did not foresee the probability/possibility of an elitist mentality being developed in those who had had their physical vehicles genetically altered. Others of the Confederation did see this as a probability, however the higher-ups allowed for the intervention. Why??? Really think about this because it was, imo, wise. It gave everyone involved (3D inhabitants to the 6D helpers) the opportunity to refine their polarity and service, to grow in understanding, to grow in self knowledge. They knew what they were doing when they gave the “green light” for Yahweh’s intervention.
(12-22-2019, 12:11 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2019, 12:04 PM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]You asked and I answered. I am not saying that what I shared here is true for you or anybody else. It's how I see it right now Smile

And thank you for answering. I'm just here to engage in interesting subject matter. I like hearing other intelligent takes to consider.

Diana, I have to tell you that your giant big heart has been a tool gifted to me for my own awakening.

You are still very devoted to feeling and holding the pain of people, and others, on this planet, I love you so much for this!

When you and I had a discussion on another thread (a couple months back, I believe), I was faced with your big heart and empathy and it through me for a complete loop that sent me to using The Law of One, Vol I, as a divining tool.

Which led to Don Elkins coming to visit me, incredibly, or not, he is the first passed human to give me something I could verify to confirm I am really communicating with spirit, not losing my freaking mind. Thanks again Don!

Anyway, being faced with your compassion forced me to revisit and delve further into my past lives (the two I know of) and coming to grips with my own way forward.

Thank you Diana! I see the Creator within you, it shines without, may you find all that your soul seeks....
(12-24-2019, 11:34 AM)BridgesToLight Wrote: [ -> ]I have to tell you that your giant big heart has been a tool gifted to me for my own awakening.

Heart
Yes I agree Diana has a great heart.
She is a more avid writer than I am as well.
I would actually point out it's important for any entity to gain a balance understanding of the paths, since they define eachother.

Quote:There is nothing else which is of aid in demonstrating the Original Thought except your very being, and the distortions that come from the unexplained, inarticulate, or mystery-clad being are many. Thus, to attempt to discern and weave your way through as many group mind/body/spirit distortions as possible among your peoples in the course of your teaching is a very good effort to make. We can speak no more valiantly of your desire to serve.
Having gone on my own personal journey exploring the negative, my response to this is that you invite that energy and it's presence is a response to that invitation.
(01-04-2020, 08:19 PM)Maat Wrote: [ -> ]Having gone on my own personal journey exploring the negative, my response to this is that you invite that energy and it's presence is a response to that invitation.

I think that’s precisely correct, and would also add that you don’t even have to commit any conventional wrongdoings. Sometimes you can act innocent, but mentally invite negative energies (with victim mentality or by the desire to know the nature of duality for example), and suffer full-scale consequences of experiencing negative time/space.
I think the creator uses negativity to create.
It's one of the tools, the creator uses to know itself. How else would it feel awesome and love itself? Narcissistic af but yay for God! 3 cheers please.
If you're concerned...perhaps you need to study it. There is love and understanding, if you are balanced.
Otherwise you're denying an aspect of yourself.
Considering yourself in any equation, is self serving.
It doesn't have to be at the expense of another. You can sit in the sun n meditate on the self forever...nothing "wrong" or "bad" about that. It's quite cut off and separate though.
Boxes are presumptuous.

A lot of people seem to confuse the frustration that comes with dealing with people and the resulting need to withdraw or take care of themselves with being negative.

It isnt.

A properly polarized negative entity has no time to lose in a public forum talking about its frustrations or feelings/sentiments. A properly polarized negative entity learns repressing and hiding its emotions early on in its polarization. They dont go around sharing stuff and talking stuff.
(01-07-2020, 10:45 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

A lot of people seem to confuse the frustration that comes with dealing with people and the resulting need to withdraw or take care of themselves with being negative.

It isnt.

A properly polarized negative entity has no time to lose in a public forum talking about its frustrations or feelings/sentiments. A properly polarized negative entity learns repressing and hiding its emotions early on in its polarization. They dont go around sharing stuff and talking stuff.
Perhaps to use it as a lure? Maybe? I mean one could seem to portray that they are being vunerable but the opposite could be true?
(01-07-2020, 10:45 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

It isnt.

This is where the confusion starts.
STS and negative aren't the same.
STS may be a result of negative behavior, but not all STS beings are negative.
You can completely love yourself and project that radiant love of self.
It doesn't mean you need to repress anything...you're just focusing on the self.
You can share 5% of your stuff which could be the residual effects of love of self, emanating as positive energy...still STS harvestable. More sharing, means less harvestable. Doesn't mean more or less negative.
An STS being might spend all day showing others the path to self love, by being itself...with no agenda of helping others.
STS means you focus on self as all.
STO means you focus on all as self.
It's not necessarily a case of going around trying to enslave and conquer...although separation provides the fertile grounds for such behavior.
Yeah, Rasputin harvested negative and he didn't enslave or kill people from what I know.
Though I could be wrong.
(01-07-2020, 09:22 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, Rasputin harvested negative and he didn't enslave or kill people from what I know.
Though I could be wrong.
I don't know much of him. I know he was into sexual majik and self mastery.
I can't say how many deaths he was responsible for...but he had influence over politics, so there may have been death on his hands, though not directly as a result of him "holding the gun".
Either way...he was harvested STS, without being known as a person who conquered and enslaved.