Bring4th

Full Version: Why is there a black hole in the center of each galaxy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I mean the entropy of the universe is going to cause it to die someday trillions of years into the future so there must also be a finite supply of souls because there is a limited number of being who have fallen.

I understand that matter as simple as rock turns into 2D and then 3D and so on and eventually ascends. These atoms then leave the physical universe, correct? So in total the number of atoms are constantly shrinking.  Eventually this must all end right?
And then there's also the fact that not all matter is the frozen conscioussness of the fallen beings, some are 6-8 density beings who chose to be a planet or a sun. Ra said that when two people merge in 6th density a spiritual sun is born which represents as a physical star in our universe.
So basically the question is how much of the matter in our universe is frozen consciousness? How long will it take for all beings in this universe to ascend? One universal cyle? Perhaps multiple?

How many atoms are part of one soul?

Does the number of atoms a soul has increase with densities, for example a rock turning into a plant and then human and eventually purely etheric and just growing until it becomes a sun(STO or a black hole(STS)?

So why is there a giant black hole in the center of each galaxy? As I understand it black holes are the ultimate expression of STS.
Science absolutely does not know what a black hole is. We can make observations which result in theories. Einstein's math is just a raw framework which might be a clue to some hugely greater meaning. There is a physics theory which states there is a black hole at the center of everything from subatomic particles to galaxies.

One observation is that it appears the universe is expanding. This supports the idea that the whole universe(s) is evolving/growing in some way. If you explore the idea that we become co-creators, and proceed from the theory that this is an infinite universe—an infinite field of possibilities (the wave function)—then it follows that as consciousness creates more, there is more manifested into being (the particle function) from the infinite field (the wave function).

The infinite field of possibilities, or you can call it The Creator, or the source, or the wave, or the Implicate Universe (David Bohm, physicist), can be thought of as a medium from which anything can be manifested. So you can exchange with, create from, and go back to, the medium. The key to it is consciousness, which uses intention. This is supported by the famous double-slit experiment which shows that an observer changes the wave function to a particle function.

It sounds logical that a black hole, as we have heard it described due to the "Big Bang" theory, would be an STS function of the universe—taking everything into itself. But the Big Bang is only a theory. And black holes radiate Hawing radiation, in theory, so they "give" something back. The Big Bang theory has always seemed to me to be extremely simplistic and linear. Science evolves as we see a bigger and bigger picture; for instance, the geocentric view of our solar system evolved when Copernicus made better observations and concluded the planets revolved around the sun. This is just one example of how science evoles, and the theories of the day are disproven by a bigger picture.
The Law of One says that much of the Logos (galaxy) is unmanifest.
So if it chooses to, it can manifest more stars. And galaxies can be manifest too.
It is a process outside of time.
   I’m really speculating here.
   It seems that black holes swallow all matter.
   But souls are not made of matter.
   I have the hunch that when inhabited planets fall into a black hole, the souls are made one with the Creator.
    So I think falling into a black hole is the final great blessing that returns us back to the one who made us.
(12-21-2019, 09:04 PM)David_1 Wrote: [ -> ]   I’m really speculating here.
    I have the hunch that when inhabited planets fall into a black hole, the souls are made one with the Creator.
    So I think falling into a black hole is the final great blessing that returns us back to the one who made us.

You can't skip a density. Reuniting with Creator happens in 7th density.
I'm sure a black hole looks different in time/space.
(12-21-2019, 11:35 AM)rinzler Wrote: [ -> ]I mean the entropy of the universe is going to cause it to die someday trillions of years into the future so there must also be a finite supply of souls because there is a limited number of being who have fallen.

I understand that matter as simple as rock turns into 2D and then 3D and so on and eventually ascends. These atoms then leave the physical universe, correct? So in total the number of atoms are constantly shrinking.  Eventually this must all end right?
And then there's also the fact that not all matter is the frozen conscioussness of the fallen beings, some are 6-8 density beings who chose to be a planet or a sun. Ra said that when two people merge in 6th density a spiritual sun is born which represents as a physical star in our universe.
So basically the question is how much of the matter in our universe is frozen consciousness? How long will it take for all beings in this universe to ascend? One universal cyle? Perhaps multiple?

How many atoms are part of one soul?

Does the number of atoms a soul has increase with densities, for example a rock turning into a plant and then human and eventually purely etheric and just growing until it becomes a sun(STO or a black hole(STS)?

So why is there a giant black hole in the center of each galaxy? As I understand it black holes are the ultimate expression of STS.

As I understand it, what we call "black hole" is at the center of every "entity" and is the Creator/Source, the end of the illusory STO/STS dichotomy.

(12-21-2019, 09:04 PM)David_1 Wrote: [ -> ]   I’m really speculating here.
Matter is light, therefore souls are light as well. Also, souls or the form maker is made of a substance called ectoplasm which no doubt is also made of light. All is light.
Going through the black hole is the beginning of the next octave so it will be a while for us as we must complete all 7 densities first.
There's no 'frozen' consciousness. Every density of existence is at the consciousness level which pertains to that particular density.

Black Holes are where creation merges back to creator. They are also the central suns. They emit immense energy outward, which we are just beginning to investigate.

That even light cant escape their gravity if it gets too close does not make them any different - if you got too close to sun, you would also fall towards the sun too. Its gravity.
(01-07-2020, 11:15 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]There's no 'frozen' consciousness. Every density of existence is at the consciousness level which pertains to that particular density.

Black Holes are where creation merges back to creator. They are also the central suns. They emit immense energy outward, which we are just beginning to investigate.

That even light cant escape their gravity if it gets too close does not make them any different - if you got too close to sun, you would also fall towards the sun too. Its gravity.

Even 93 million miles away from the sun Earth would be pulled towards it if it weren't rotating around it.
You probably don't have to be too close to get pulled towards it.
(01-07-2020, 12:19 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2020, 11:15 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]There's no 'frozen' consciousness. Every density of existence is at the consciousness level which pertains to that particular density.

Even 93 million miles away from the sun Earth would be pulled towards it if it weren't rotating around it.
You probably don't have to be too close to get pulled towards it.

I don't remember which it is but we, even with our orbit, is moving closer to/farther away anyway. Nature of the Universe.
Our own moon is working to escape earth.

Doom, what if, worry, all lower our energy and block us from the happiness and feelings of safety we seek.

David, wow, so much love to you, I know this has been tough, and I'm sending light for the highest good.