Bring4th

Full Version: Hacking Bliss with Meditation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After meditating for 15 years off and on, and more recently doing 2 hours a day or so (except today and a few other days)
I am in bliss just sitting here not meditating.

I did it through releasing resistance. When something used to anger me about my mom, I let it go and forgave her.
Recently I still get bothered by little things at times, but I let it pass fast and don't hold any grudges that I can see.
I'm always working on myself.

In meditation I have even deeper, more profound bliss. It isn't yet ineffable, but it is quite pleasant. It also isn't overpowering.
I'm learning to let in greater amounts of this bliss, which I see as God's Love. It's like a Field that exists everywhere.
You just have to work on distortions and releasing blockages to get to it. Though there are many other ways too.
Some devote themselves to a deity, such as in Bhakti yoga.

Interesting, I found that anthros did not produce the source of this bliss. This bliss goes way beyond the excitement and fulfillment
I felt with anthros. Their vibration felt a little lower than I prefer to sit at.

I haven't really been able to hold onto a certain thought for prolonged time, or clear my mind completely and become thoughtless.
I do the best I can, and even that was enough to live in bliss.

This is better than any drug high I've had. I can tune into the energy of "the best weed on Earth" and of MDMA, and this bliss of
God's Love is way better. It's much cleaner, and cooler (temperature feeling) in a way. Though sometimes it's warmer.

Any others here reach a state of bliss in their meditations?

I hold onto the vibration I feel, whether it is bliss or not. Sometimes it's a little painful still to work through blockages, but I just
keep at it. I don't hold onto the attachment of trying to experience only bliss. But it does give me something to focus on.

Here's one article on this bliss:

https://www.fitmind.co/blog-collection/jhana-meditation
(12-22-2019, 09:42 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]After meditating for 15 years off and on, and more recently doing 2 hours a day or so (except today and a few other days)
I am in bliss just sitting here not meditating.

I did it through releasing resistance. When something used to anger me about my mom, I let it go and forgave her.
Recently I still get bothered by little things at times, but I let it pass fast and don't hold any grudges that I can see.
I'm always working on myself.

In meditation I have even deeper, more profound bliss. It isn't yet ineffable, but it is quite pleasant. It also isn't overpowering.
I'm learning to let in greater amounts of this bliss, which I see as God's Love. It's like a Field that exists everywhere.
You just have to work on distortions and releasing blockages to get to it. Though there are many other ways too.
Some devote themselves to a deity, such as in Bhakti yoga.

Interesting, I found that anthros did not produce the source of this bliss. This bliss goes way beyond the excitement and fulfillment
I felt with anthros. Their vibration felt a little lower than I prefer to sit at.

I haven't really been able to hold onto a certain thought for prolonged time, or clear my mind completely and become thoughtless.
I do the best I can, and even that was enough to live in bliss.

This is better than any drug high I've had. I can tune into the energy of "the best weed on Earth" and of MDMA, and this bliss of
God's Love is way better. It's much cleaner, and cooler (temperature feeling) in a way. Though sometimes it's warmer.

Any others here reach a state of bliss in their meditations?

I hold onto the vibration I feel, whether it is bliss or not. Sometimes it's a little painful still to work through blockages, but I just
keep at it. I don't hold onto the attachment of trying to experience only bliss. But it does give me something to focus on.

Here's one article on this bliss:

https://www.fitmind.co/blog-collection/jhana-meditation

Thank you so much for sharing your experience so honestly and vulnerably.

My heart is singing when I am reading about your evolution towards Light/Truth.

The way described in that article was never for this entity.

This was one of the ways

And, for some time (can't tell exactly, because it happened the way some pain just leaves and everything returns to the normal state, but it is years for sure) I am living in constant effortless bliss no matter the thought or the emotion registered in the moment
Yeah, I didn't do it like in the article I posted. I just used that as a reference for what bliss is like.

That's great you get the bliss anytime.

I'm almost there. I'm just working to deepen it. Because during meditation it gets really profound,
especially if I flip over to another dimension.

I never was one for watching my breath. I'm more of a feeler of energy and I can focus on the feeling
of energy for 2-4 hours. When I worked on helping the Australian bushfires as best as I could,
I focused for 3 hours. But it's not like a constant focus with uninterruption. I sort of check in throughout,
because once the energy begins flowing, it tends to continue on its own for awhile.

I'm not so good at getting deep in meditation. I have just done it for so long that the little successes
over time add up. So I can on certain days sit for 1.5 hours at a time. Other days not so much.

I've not yet had a feeling of oneness that's been really that noticable that I can remember.

I still do have a little monkey mind, though when I'm focused on energy feeling I don't
usually get distracted by it.
I usually use this shamanic drumming for my meditation, because it's around 32 minutes
and gives me a timing indicator for how long I go. 2 days ago I did about 2 hours.
Yesterday only 30 mins.

(12-23-2019, 10:46 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]That's great you get the bliss anytime.

I'm not "getting" anything. I'm living as the Creator aware of itself.

(12-23-2019, 10:46 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]So I can on certain days sit for 1.5 hours at a time. Other days not so much.

I never even tried seriously. Sitting for long periods was never the right way for this incarnation. One second meditation,, writing meditation, moving meditation, singing meditation, contemplation etc. etc. were some of the ways.

(12-23-2019, 10:46 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]I've not yet had a feeling of oneness that's been really that noticable that I can remember.

Feelings will always come and go. It's not about feelings, the monkey mind or any other EXPERIENCE, it's about the KNOWING that you are the substance of all possible experiences.
Did you gain your knowing and permanent state through a Course in Miracles?
(12-24-2019, 05:24 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]Did you gain your knowing and permanent state through a Course in Miracles?

No. I was living in that knowing and permanent state already, when I started reading the Workbook for the Students of ACIM and the Ra Material right before that.
My heart chakra is still waking up. It feels a little weary like a worn out muscle.
I'm not forcing anything. Just resting in the feeling of whatever comes forth.

I like to ask my guardian angel to embrace me at times.
That adds a great deal of comfort.

Sometimes I ask my spirit guide to help. I think they're a different being from my guardian angel.
Sometimes I ask my higher self.

But I'm not sure what I can do for them. They don't really need my help.
But I sometimes wonder if I'm just taking and not giving anything back.
(12-24-2019, 05:41 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]My heart chakra is still waking up. It feels a little weary like a worn out muscle.
I'm not forcing anything. Just resting in the feeling of whatever comes forth.

I like to ask my guardian angel to embrace me at times.
That adds a great deal of comfort.

Sometimes I ask my spirit guide to help. I think they're a different being from my guardian angel.
Sometimes I ask my higher self.

But I'm not sure what I can do for them. They don't really need my help.
But I sometimes wonder if I'm just taking and not giving anything back.

What if what you call "I" is just a mirage and never has anything to give but always needs something to uphold the belief in its "reality"?

What if that never was who you actually truly are?
Wow, two hours, I am hard pressed to do two minutes.  Thanks to Carla's book on Wanderers, I let myself off the hook for "failing" this long time sitting, meditative belief, I was beating myself with my failure!

In that book it was suggested to sit for one minute and try to envision something as clearly as you can, something simple like a red ball.  I've been using a red heart and now, a couple months later, still having a heckuva time and the vision is not as clear as I would hope,  Then again, most messages I receive are spoken, downloaded as complete concepts, or glimpses of pictures, yep, hearing right now, "this is WHY we want you to exercise this visual muscle!"  So there ya' go.

Anyway, I am in awe of your ability to devote the time and intent to your meditation!  Especially for a Gemini, that is a real accomplishment.

As for "bliss," I would love to shout, "yes! bliss!" but not yet.  I've only glimpsed moments of incredibly high energy, it buzzes, I sometimes shake, but my heart continues to be held in some protective forcefield.

I have more to heal, get through, see before then, I'm told.  I have to finish this separation from my husband, 2000 years in the making and in the most loving way I possibly can, along this segment of my journey I keep being told the full expression of connection will be revealed.

So I have that to look forward to next year!

So much love to you Sun, I am digging the glimpses you continue to show of your journey!
I can't always sit for an hour or more. Yesterday it was only like 20-30 mins and then I felt irritable.
It's something I need to work on. I want to be content no matter what's going on, if that's at all possible.

Well, the constant low-level bliss is more like peace, and even that can get tiring because it's not euphoric always.
The real euphoric bliss doesn't always come, and I'm not searching for it. It is just nice when it happens.

When I flip into another dimension, it's really blissful and euphoric. Sometimes I can bring this feeling back to this reality.

It's weird, but that other dimension has a sort of distortion of time in a way that feels eerie in a good way. Hard to explain.
But it's total captivation. And yet not oneness or unity I don't think.