Bring4th

Full Version: Where will the souls repeat the 3rd Density?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Question is the title. Which planet will it be and will those souls still be incarnated as humans?
Pretty much anywhere in the galaxy is possible. Even another galaxy, though Logos laws are different under
different galaxies, as per Ra saying that wanderers wandering to another Logos confounded the mind.

I don't know if all parallel realities of Earth are going to 4D as well.
That's some good info, Indigo! Thanks for posting that. Real interesting to know different galaxies got diffetent laws.
On another planet in the galaxy which is offering 3D experience. The specific planet doesn’t matter and is not knowable. It wouldn’t mean anything to us anyway. We don’t have names for every planet. We, also, as a human civilization, are unaware of other 3D worlds. We will go where we need to go.
(12-27-2019, 10:04 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]On another planet in the galaxy which is offering 3D experience. The specific planet doesn’t matter and is not knowable. It wouldn’t mean anything to us anyway. We don’t have names for every planet. We, also, as a human civilization, are unaware of other 3D worlds. We will go where we need to go.

I agree. There are also beings who are 2D but in human bodies who will be in 2D bodies after the transition. Those are described by Ra, as the 46% of all population
In the Ra Material it mentions that those who need to repeat 3D will go to another planet to do so, while those moving on to 4D will stay on this one
(04-12-2020, 01:13 PM)Bosphorus1982 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2019, 10:04 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]On another planet in the galaxy which is offering 3D experience. The specific planet doesn’t matter and is not knowable. It wouldn’t mean anything to us anyway. We don’t have names for every planet. We, also, as a human civilization, are unaware of other 3D worlds. We will go where we need to go.

I agree. There are also beings who are 2D but in human bodies who will be in 2D bodies after the transition. Those are described by Ra, as the 46% of all population

Bosphorus, where did you find this 46% figure, I have searched the material and cannot find it? I am very interested in finding the session that discusses this if you know of it. Many thanks and LL