Bring4th

Full Version: Can the “ego” desire a purer path than what is being manifested?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Consider that third density entities are manipulated into using their free will to desire things which are unhealthy and detrimental to them, and add to the power and control of higher density negative beings at the lower/weaker ones expense.

Is it possible that the ego, or identity of the person, can wake up to this fact and seek to course correct, but be unable to due to its limited illusion of control. Another way of looking at this is if an entity had opened the gateway to Intelligent Infinity and as a result chosen a path, manipulated or otherwise, which resulted in it being bid by a higher density negative entity. The “Self” in this instance would also be negative as a result, as it is manipulated through pre-existing trauma distortions.

Could the ego seek to rectify this, but be unable to? That is, the ego desires to be what it considers to be Service-to-Others but the entity, in actuality, is moving towards Service-to-Self, and the ego is powerless to change this course?
You are not powerless, you are all that is.

It is within every entity's free will right to know itself and choose its path, one may be influenced, but they are within their own power and responsibility.

Especially under third density where there is no knowing, anything is possible and nothing is conclusive.

Quote:15.11 Questioner: Can you tell me how you balance the ego?

Ra: I am Ra. We cannot work with this concept as it is misapplied and understanding cannot come from it.

Quote:The third blockage resembles most closely that which you have called ego. It is the yellow-ray or solar plexus center. Blockages in this center will often manifest as distortions towards power, manipulation, and other social behaviors concerning those close and those associated with the mind/body/spirit complex.

I copied this part from session 15.12 where Ra mentions closely our concept of "ego".
(12-29-2019, 10:08 AM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]You are not powerless, you are all that is.

It is within every entity's free will right to know itself and choose its path, one may be influenced, but they are within their own power and responsibility.

Especially under third density where there is no knowing, anything is possible and nothing is conclusive.

Quote:15.11 Questioner: Can you tell me how you balance the ego?

Ra: I am Ra. We cannot work with this concept as it is misapplied and understanding cannot come from it.

Quote:The third blockage resembles most closely that which you have called ego. It is the yellow-ray or solar plexus center. Blockages in this center will often manifest as distortions towards power, manipulation, and other social behaviors concerning those close and those associated with the mind/body/spirit complex.

I copied this part from session 15.12 where Ra mentions closely our concept of "ego".

Yes. The 15.11 quote is excellent especially when we need to understand what we are working "with" concerning the ego and "what is this" that we call the ego. Understanding the self would be to understand in depth the ego and how it plays a part in our lives and in all that we do.