Bring4th

Full Version: the dawn of the 7th day of the mayan calendar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
today at midnight is the dawn of the 7th day of the mayan calendar.
as i interpret it this day is all about the ability to expand our
communication abilities. what am i talking about.

it should be easier to contact your higher self. your intuitive side
is going to be emphasized over your logical side. u might suddenly get
a flash of insight into yourself, into another person or into a situation
that u are trying to resolve.
from a planetary level this should be the year that we actually openly
make contact with the galactic civilizations that exist and as a planet
finally realize that we are not alone. this would be a major step. there is
much technology available that could benefit us. and im not talking about
making gods out of these beings but actually being able to benefit from
some of the good things they have to offer.
this year is about breaking down the barriers the isolation and the
feelings of seperation. again this is only my take . please check
out johan calleman for much more in depth info.

peace and love

norral
Thanks norral, I'll check it out.

-My reading list gets longer every day!
midnight where?
(11-03-2010, 02:01 PM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]please check
out johan calleman for much more in depth info.

Since no one knows the "end date", how can what he says, which is completely calibrated to end-date 10/28/11, be useful for making plans as you're suggesting?

His track record shows a history of retroactive revisions to his days/nights interpretations, based on current events. RollEyes

Brittany

That sounds awesome. My heart would just sing if we finally made open contact so soon. It is a day I look forward to with all my heart. Thanks for sharing!
Dear Ahktu

just think about it. for so long we have been so isolated and alone
on this planet. yet anyone who looks at the pictures of the hubbel
telescope realizes that we love and live in an infinite universe, that is
just absolutely teeming and overflowing with life.
for man to advance to the next level we have no choice but to
break out of our tiny little self absorbed worlds and emerge into the
wonderful light and love of the infinite creator. it is going to happen and
people like us will be at the forefront of this.
theres an old song called "if i ruled the world" and then he goes on to
say every day would be the first day of spring. think if you ruled the world
or if i ruled the world or if others liked us ruled the world would the world
be in the absolute mess that it is in today. i think not. it is time for
the gentle people to come into our power.

peace and love to you dear sister
norral
Norral, I love how you make clear about what disclosure could mean. Personally, I am so eager for the teachings that such an endeavor would bring.

Brittany

All that's happened so far is that I've gotten sick out of nowhere. I laid down in bed to go to sleep and suddenly I had a really sore throat and a bunch of drainage and I could barely sleep at all. I was completely fine earlier today. Weird.

Meerie

Dear ahktu, hope you get well soon Smile
The only things that happend is that my dreams have been more vivid... yesterday I dreamt that I was able to catch a train (that already had left the station) but they stopped for me and I jumped on it and joined all my loved ones there. It was such a good feeling!
And my left arm hurts all the time (left side of body- corresponding to right brain-- intuition?)

Brittany

ugh...so sick. Hubby is sick too. At this point I feel exhausted enough to sleep through the whole ordeal.
Ahktu

feel better. hopefully its the 24 hr variety and nothing more

norral

Brittany

I hope so too, Norral. I've been getting sinus infecitons about this time every year for a long time now, though, so I think I'll survive.
Ahktu, it sounds like detox symptoms. When the energy increases around us, the body has to release toxins in order to grow. I went through them myself. Staying grounded may help. I like to go sit out in the grass with bare feet, if it's not too cold outside. And I visualize pushing the negative energy into the ground, to be transmuted into positive.
I guess you have lo live in Spain or have personal or close bonds to it in order to relish this as pure new dawn...

Basque group Eta says armed campaign is over
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-15393014
(11-05-2010, 04:35 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]All that's happened so far is that I've gotten sick out of nowhere. I laid down in bed to go to sleep and suddenly I had a really sore throat and a bunch of drainage and I could barely sleep at all. I was completely fine earlier today. Weird.

Holy monkeys!0_0 I got a sore throat too, on the start of the seventh day and it was gone by the next night. I took it to be something to do with my blue chakra. And I found it curious that it happened on the seventh day. I also got sick on the start of the sixth night and my chest and throat that time hurt. And at that point I also took it to be energetic stuff with my heart and throat chakras. So maybe it was, for you energy stuff with your throat chakra. -Conifer16- Adonai Vasu Borragus
My hubby and I, too, have the sore throat, aches, etc. Interesting. I also had a BIG flash of insight today as to my ability to create/manifest. As I think, so it is.

Thank you, dear norral, for the alert.

Love and Light, brothers and sisters!

3DMonkey

Cold fronts have that effect Tongue

Same time next year? Tongue
Amazing how "what I want to see happen" becomes "what should happen", then "what must happen", and finally "what did happen".

However, after it didn't actually happen, there is denial in the form of "well it did happen, but on an unseen level".

"My DNA changed, but in another dimension".

"We had open contact with ETs, but only those spiritually attuned".
(10-25-2011, 08:57 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]However, after it didn't actually happen, there is denial in the form of "well it did happen, but on an unseen level".

for those whose eyes are sufficiently free to see that 'unseen level', things have happened a while ago and happening.

the question is, how much of those happenings will reflect on the 'commonly seen' level, and how fast.

those 'unseen happenings' have changed my life fundamentally in the past few months, to the point of making it possible to bear this planet's vibrations, which have been troublesome and cumbersome painful burdens before. but then came up another problem - the immediate presence of situations/vibrations of better nature, and things that can be peered into on the other side, makes it a boredom to stay on this side.

and as for dna change in an 'unseen level' ? why not ? since its possible.

http://science.slashdot.org/story/11/10/...-childhood
(10-25-2011, 09:25 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2011, 08:57 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]However, after it didn't actually happen, there is denial in the form of "well it did happen, but on an unseen level".

for those whose eyes are sufficiently free to see that 'unseen level', things have happened a while ago and happening.

the question is, how much of those happenings will reflect on the 'commonly seen' level, and how fast.

those 'unseen happenings' have changed my life fundamentally in the past few months, to the point of making it possible to bear this planet's vibrations, which have been troublesome and cumbersome painful burdens before. but then came up another problem - the immediate presence of situations/vibrations of better nature, and things that can be peered into on the other side, makes it a boredom to stay on this side.

I don't doubt you've created catalyst for yourself. Everyone needs an excuse to do so. Why not use Calleman's ideas as this excuse to 'wake up'?

(10-25-2011, 09:25 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]and as for dna change in an 'unseen level' ? why not ? since its possible.
http://science.slashdot.org/story/11/10/...-childhood
Yes, DNA change is possible. It's the 'upgrade' idea and correlation to some recent event idea that is cultivated and identified with.
(10-25-2011, 09:34 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I don't doubt you've created catalyst for yourself. Everyone needs an excuse to do so. Why not use Calleman's ideas as this excuse to 'wake up'?

if 'creating catalysts for myself' is referring to what happened in the past 1.5 months, i have been doing it all my life. and actually consciously for the last 15 years too. if it had any effect, things should have changed at least some in those 15 years. they didnt. only my capacity to endure the crap has gotten better, but the pressure from outside remained constant.

(10-25-2011, 09:25 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, DNA change is possible. It's the 'upgrade' idea and correlation to some recent event idea that is cultivated and identified with.

so, the unseen levels of solar radiation and particle bombardment that is happening, for some reason, since 9 march, can not have any effect on how people are then ...

the question is rhetorical.
(10-25-2011, 09:42 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2011, 09:34 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I don't doubt you've created catalyst for yourself. Everyone needs an excuse to do so. Why not use Calleman's ideas as this excuse to 'wake up'?

if 'creating catalysts for myself' is referring to what happened in the past 1.5 months, i have been doing it all my life. and actually consciously for the last 15 years too. if it had any effect, things should have changed at least some in those 15 years. they didnt. only my capacity to endure the crap has gotten better, but the pressure from outside remained constant.

Not all approaches work the same. So we have free will and the pressures and limitations we imagine.

(10-25-2011, 09:42 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2011, 09:25 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, DNA change is possible. It's the 'upgrade' idea and correlation to some recent event idea that is cultivated and identified with.

so, the unseen levels of solar radiation and particle bombardment that is happening, for some reason, since 9 march, can not have any effect on how people are then ...

the question is rhetorical.

Of course. It must fit the pattern.
(10-25-2011, 09:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Not all approaches work the same. So we have free will and the pressures and limitations we imagine.

i have been using the same 'approach' for the last 15 years. what 'work the same'.

not everything revolves around the entity, and the imaginary 'limitations' that you appear to be relying on. if it was, world would be a different place by now.

conditions created by the logos or the society exist. there are things that wont change, regardless of the free will of the entity, until these change.

otherwise, it could be possible to have a 5d experience in the middle of a 3d society. or, live end suboctave of 3d in middle of amazon rainforest.

(10-25-2011, 09:42 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Of course. It must fit the pattern.

and what happens when it actually does ?
(10-25-2011, 09:56 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2011, 09:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Not all approaches work the same. So we have free will and the pressures and limitations we imagine.

i have been using the same 'approach' for the last 15 years. what 'work the same'.

not everything revolves around the entity, and the imaginary 'limitations' that you appear to be relying on. if it was, world would be a different place by now.

conditions created by the logos or the society exist. there are things that wont change, regardless of the free will of the entity, until these change.

otherwise, it could be possible to have a 5d experience in the middle of a 3d society. or, live end suboctave of 3d in middle of amazon rainforest.
Those conditions are mainly for the herd mentality to rely on as social training wheels. We can always point to that system as oppressive, just as we would blame religions for 'brainwashing'. Sort of becomes outmoded eventually- oh yeah, even in 3D - here - now. We tend to create a focus upon that which is in need of balancing.

(10-25-2011, 09:56 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2011, 09:42 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Of course. It must fit the pattern.
and what happens when it actually does ?
Same thing that happens when it doesn't. Hand waving is hand waving. There is the thing itself and the finger pointing at what they think is the thing. What unfolds then is wholly what is interpreted as such and such and cause-effect is satisfied or not-satisfied according to desire and expectations.

The intuition is supposed to point the way, to be an enabler of articulation. What it suggests is not the thing itself, but it so often becomes identified with that when what it suggests offers too much light for the soul to bear.
(10-25-2011, 10:13 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]those conditions are mainly for the herd mentality to rely on as social training wheels. We can always point to that system as oppressive, just as we would blame religions for 'brainwashing'. Sort of becomes outmoded eventually- oh yeah, even in 3D - here - now. We tend to create a focus upon that which is in need of balancing.

unfortunately, not everything fits into a nice framework which may be compatible with the societal mind's scholastic subset you are using to examine the creation around you.

seeing one heavy negative thought form leave with your own eyes, once, and the effect that thought form's leaving does, would totally wake you up to how things are not that wily nily and convenient, revolving around the individual.

(10-25-2011, 09:56 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Same thing that happens when it doesn't. Hand waving is hand waving. There is the thing itself and the finger pointing at what they think is the thing. What unfolds then is wholly what is interpreted as such and such and cause-effect is satisfied or not-satisfied according to desire and expectations. The intuition is supposed to point the way, to be an enabler of articulation. What it suggests is not the thing itself, but it so often becomes identified with that when what it suggests offers too much light for the soul to bear.

became unfruitful at this point. the measure of liberation from the desire to fit everything into existing perspective forcefully that is needed to continue this conversation, is lacking from your side.

thank you.
(10-25-2011, 10:22 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2011, 10:13 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]those conditions are mainly for the herd mentality to rely on as social training wheels. We can always point to that system as oppressive, just as we would blame religions for 'brainwashing'. Sort of becomes outmoded eventually- oh yeah, even in 3D - here - now. We tend to create a focus upon that which is in need of balancing.

unfortunately, not everything fits into a nice framework which may be compatible with the societal mind's scholastic subset you are using to examine the creation around you.
Fortunately or unfortunately. Shoehorning is shoehorning.

(10-25-2011, 10:22 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]seeing one heavy negative thought form leave with your own eyes, once, and the effect that thought form's leaving does, would totally wake you up to how things are not that wily nily and convenient, revolving around the individual.

Hey, at some point it's useful to look outside of the group as your guiding principle. It's not always going to offer something to suit your particular needs at some particular time. And it's not a 'failure' because it didn't offer something for you, any more so than your 'failure' to process your own idea of oppression.

"Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect. Thus, the intelligent infinity within this mind/body/spirit complex re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One. The healer acts as energizer or catalyst for this completely individual process."
"The proper role of the entity is in this density to experience all things desired, to then analyze, understand, and accept these experiences, distilling from them the love/light within them. Nothing shall be overcome. That which is not needed falls away."

As opposed to...

The proper role of the entity is to have their hand out to the collective, waiting for them to show them a way to a healthier condition. Then when balance is not forthcoming, to complain that society and/or the logos have failed the individual's balancing needs.
Anyone's thought about a party-thread for saying bye to the mayan calendar? :-) It's been a looong way! :-D