Bring4th

Full Version: Are tapes of Carla channeling Ra available?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are these available somewhere?

I seem to recall there being a few tapes of her channeling, but not Ra.

If not, why not? It would be trivial to convert the magnetic tapes to mp3.

I would even volunteer to host the mp3s for free. Bandwidth is cheap these days.

Anyone know?
Yossarian,

I have all the Ra sessions and am in the process of converting them to a downloadable format that will be for sale (per session) in the store.

Thanks for your patience while they are cleaned up and published!

Steve

(11-03-2010, 11:38 PM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]Are these available somewhere?

I seem to recall there being a few tapes of her channeling, but not Ra.

If not, why not? It would be trivial to convert the magnetic tapes to mp3.

I would even volunteer to host the mp3s for free. Bandwidth is cheap these days.

Anyone know?
Thanks for doing that. I look forward to buying them all.

Any idea on when they'll be finished?

Also, don't shy away from putting them up in a trickle Smile One session up is better than no sessions. Smile
Hi, Yossarian!

Well, I am currently transcribing the Homecoming channeling from audio into text, and then I will be continuing with the conversion process. It is likely we will start posting them one at a time. I don't want to get too far into this thread because we already have a similar one just like it somewhere else in the site, but I'll mention for now that Gary and I are working with Carla and Jim to finalize a couple of audio details, and then you will see some global announcements that they are beginning to get published.

Believe me.. I've had these for longer than I should have, so no one wants to see them published more quickly than I do! hehe

It's awesome that you'll buy them to help support L/L! They won't be expensive, and all the proceeds will go to help L/L stay in operation, so consider it a small gift for yourself while you also gift the organization to keep on chugging. :-)

Take care!
Steve
If you need help transcribing audio to text, let me know. That's a job I can definitely do.
Yeah, definitely! Just let Gary know you are interested in transcribing any Q'uo text or any audio events put on by L/L, and I'm sure he'll be happy to add you to the list of volunteers.

Thanks for offering!
Steve

(11-05-2010, 04:30 AM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]If you need help transcribing audio to text, let me know. That's a job I can definitely do.
I sent an email to Bring4th_GLB who I'm assuming is Gary.
Yep, you got it! Smile

Steve

(11-05-2010, 03:39 PM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]I sent an email to Bring4th_GLB who I'm assuming is Gary.