Bring4th

Full Version: Happy New Year, friends. Also, I have a goofy question...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone! I hope you all have enjoyed the holidays. Good will and peace be to you all. This may have been discussed previously on the board so apologies if its been asked before.

I have a goofy question. And my husband and I were talking about it.

When did we start being 4th dimension? Was it 2012? BTW and the reason this came up was because we were talking about what a huge year 2012 was for us as a family. I mean....my life took a U turn that year. It was just a very profound time. It was like suddenly a new life clicked into place and I looked back and just wondered what the heck even happened. Like...this is not where I was going. This is not what I expected to happen here. Not that all changes end up being bad, but it just really rocked my world and made me redefine who I was as a person in many ways. I think I'm still reeling from it, honestly.

Not to get too personal, but I guess what I'm saying is that I felt a change that year, myself, on a personal level.

2012 was also a big year regarding predictions made on the internet and deep into history with the Mayan Calendar and such, and I guess if I felt like there was a year that we became 4th, I would cast my bet on 2012.

What do you all think?

And by the way, I couldn't tell you what happened or why it happened or how it happened or what it was.
We were always fourth dimensional. The light of the hologram complexifies into space then complexifies into threaded space (time).

I think the question you are asking is when will we experience 5 dimensions of space/time. This would be experiencing many lifetimes at once. Being able to merge and absorb with the soul timelines of others just by sharing silence together. This also, always was, but is not the current default human experience experiment.
12/21/12 was when we came into alignment with the galactic center. The planet (solar system) was initiated by Logos, the Great Spiritual Sun at the center of the Milky Way galaxy. This brought us into 4D time/space. The principle is “As Above, So Below.” But if you remember the Q’uo channelings, 4D is having a difficult “birth.” This means that the shift to the physical manifestation of 4D is having difficulties. Partly because people reject the principles of Unconditional Love / Christ and all that he represents. The shift is inventible and will happen. When it will be complete, I cannot say because I don’t know. And in my opinion, no one truly knows either. “Neither man not angel shall know the hour.”

In the meantime, we have opportunity to do the inner work and polarize so that we make the harvest. That’s far more important than the exact date of when a shift will occur.

In my opinion, the shift will be effected through natural channels. It will/is naturally shifting in small incremental changes. These changes mount up and the world gradually shifts to a new way. This of course takes time. I don’t think it will be an “event.” It could be, I guess, but I don’t know.