Bring4th

Full Version: Unnecesary division
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's something I feel a lot lately, also in regard to another thread I made which point I couldn't get across neither, I wanted to make a comment but instead I think it derails and just deserves a topic of its own.

I don't even know how to portray what's on my mind, sorry, I'll try just to write.

There are no sto or sts beings/entities in a third density, since it is a veiled density, a density of choice, of no true understanding.
Hypothetically, we all act or acted (possibly in past lives) in both polar ways, we did good and we did bad, we loved and we hurt. If not then we would have nothing to learn from, no one to learn from. Without this we wouldn't know that. You know this, I know.
But I say it again because I see a constant division and label; 'them', 'they', the 'sts beings' as if it's not us. It's a slippery slope, we have to be more considerate, more gentle and understanding for when we ourselves go through a dark time, when we hurt.
Pave us a way that judge less, that doesn't divide or point finger toward one another, let the creation do it's thing, we came to wander, so wander.

I'm sorry, thank you.
(01-06-2020, 03:24 PM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]It's something I feel a lot lately, also in regard to another thread I made which point I couldn't get across neither, I wanted to make a comment but instead I think it derails and just deserves a topic of its own.

I don't even know how to portray what's on my mind, sorry, I'll try just to write.

There are no sto or sts beings/entities in a third density, since it is a veiled density, a density of choice, of no true understanding.
Hypothetically, we all act or acted (possibly in past lives) in both polar ways, we did good and we did bad, we loved and we hurt. If not then we would have nothing to learn from, no one to learn from. Without this we wouldn't know that. You know this, I know.
But I say it again because I see a constant division and label; 'them', 'they', the 'sts beings' as if it's not us. It's a slippery slope, we have to be more considerate, more gentle and understanding for when we ourselves go through a dark time, when we hurt.
Pave us a way that judge less, that doesn't divide or point finger toward one another, let the creation do it's thing, we came to wander, so wander.

I'm sorry, thank you.

I think the distortion begins, when we see STS as "dark".
Sometimes the brightest, most self assured person in the room, is STS.
It doesn't mean "selfish at the expense of others".
That's an STS hierarchy set up, within negative conditions.
One can be completely focused on the self and be completely happy and radiant, without a single thought for another being.
Doesn't mean they dislike others...they don't even think of them...just self as God or the infinite creator.
This is a less dualistic view of STS IMO
Quote:There are no sto or sts beings/entities in a third density, since it is a veiled density, a density of choice, of no true understanding.

This is not correct. There are sto or sts beings/entities in 3d. Every entity stands at a point in polarity spectrum. Ra says 2d entities also have their own polarities.

While reaching out to embrace all is a positive thing to do, it cannot change the realities of polarity and spiritual evolution.
(01-06-2020, 03:24 PM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]It's something I feel a lot lately, also in regard to another thread I made which point I couldn't get across neither, I wanted to make a comment but instead I think it derails and just deserves a topic of its own.

I'm sorry, thank you.

I agree with Unity100. Though it is a positive way to be and to acknowledge all are one that doesn't change reality of 3rd density and that it has both positive and negative polarity entities. There is nothing "bad" about that, its merely a choice and both have their offerings to each. You are suggesting to make a choice "to be a certain way" is less considerate, less gentle, less understanding and causes more division. How is this possible? To make a choice to be a positive entity, to know what this means to me suggests that I want to be more considerate, more gentle, more understanding and to allow others to be as they wish. To say I am positive doesn't suggest that one who has chosen negative polarity has less to offer for they both help The Creator to know itself and negative polarity helps in the evolution of the positive seeker.
If someone were to, let us say, point a finger at another. I find that to be just fine because it gives the other the opportunity to forgive or to understand the one who points the finger.
There is the veil, we have to remember that. So, it seems to us by nature of this reality, that there is separation.
That is not exactly what I meant. I understand that there is an sts/sto spectrum in 3rd density, what I meant is that entities here are still under this process, we are veiled and it is unknown to us, a mystery, we have no scale to measure in black and white, and we are certainly not in a position to decide on others.
For example take a wider look in the recent forum topics, "how do sts", "why do sts", constantly trying to get feedback and reassurance.
This is just my opinion and thought and I am no different, but I recently felt that there may be an other way, a more balanced approach to each other. Especially in a spiritual forum, one which is close in heart to such a powerful material, it brings about seekers whom are in their most vulnerable and open state.
(01-13-2020, 03:50 PM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]For example take a wider look in the recent forum topics, "how do sts", "why do sts", constantly trying to get feedback and reassurance.
This is just my opinion and thought and I am no different, but I recently felt that there may be an other way, a more balanced approach to each other. Especially in a spiritual forum, one which is close in heart to such a powerful material, it brings about seekers whom are in their most vulnerable and open state.

I find it useful to remember that there are parts of me that desire/act STS, while there are parts of me that are highly STO. Then there is a huge chunk of myself that still is motivated by comfort and therefore not polarized at all. The Self is a microcosm of all that there is and learning about human diversity is learning about the Self.

That also doesn't take away from the fact that STS entities who are approaching harvest are now walking the Earth. Ra makes it very clear, and has said numerous times that to polarize in the negative is to have near perfect control of the entities surrounding one's self. A highly polarized negative entity will seek this with an intensity fostered over multiple lifetimes (some entire lifetimes having the sole purpose of "honing a blunt edge of hatred or anger" as Ra put it). The divergence in paths of the polarity extremes are unimaginable.

These negative entities are real players in this world and the pressure of their control is felt by all, including ourselves. So much so that we must make a conscious effort to assert our own sense of self, lest we adopt the beliefs that they impose. I'm sure we all have experience going up against herd mentality.

We do not condemn these negative entities, they serve an important function, such as immense pressure aids in the formation of the purest diamond, and we all have the potential for crystallization. However, look at the bigger picture, if this is challenging for sixth-density wanderers, how challenging is it for repeater 3D souls?

So yes in a sense, they are a 'they', and their imposition demands a response from us, and if your response is to send love, then that is your choice, although I don't think they'd care for it.  And at the same time, if you zoom out far enough, they are us, as we are all One.

I realise more and more that I must become comfortable with paradoxes in order to move forward.
Some are veiled.
50 percent have chosen and are now understanding their choice, according to the latest Ra channeling by Pamela Aaralyn.
Perhaps the interest in STS, is due to some wanting to understand the other path, as is reccomended by Ra.
We are all one.
They are us and we need to understand all aspects of Oneness, in order to give the creator the fullest experience of its expression.
I send respect to my reptilian friends, not loving happy feelings.
I feel like its disrespectful to offer, what I know they dislike.
So I tell them I respect them. That there is a conflict in realities, between us and I apologize for the way we view them. We think they smell bad...but I dont feel that our differences mean we should destroy each other. I accept them for who they are and place boundaries. I state that if they wish to remain in any hostile capacity, my soul group Ra have permission to show them the love I felt in my heart, from that day when I stared into the sun for hours.
I don't think they'll appreciate the depolarization, so I keep it at that n wish no harm on them.
Unless I'm really dark. Sometimes I play with the idea of merging with them. Especially when my world falls apart.
So I guess they're never really too far away.
But neither are Ra.
I see it as being who I am...all in one.
(01-06-2020, 03:45 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]I think the distortion begins,  when we see STS as "dark".
[...]

Just wait until that person concludes that you are an inconvenience or an impediment to them in some way. Then the sheep clearly separate from the goats.

They will relate to you in whatever way is conducive to their goals, plain and simple. If being nice does the trick, great. If they feel you've crossed them, they will destroy you without a second thought.
(01-16-2020, 09:25 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2020, 03:45 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]I think the distortion begins,  when we see STS as "dark".
[...]

Just wait until that person concludes that you are an inconvenience or an impediment to them in some way.  Then the sheep clearly separate from the goats.

They will relate it you in whatever way is conducive to their goals, plain and simple.  If being nice does the trick, great.  If they feel you've crossed them, they will destroy you without a second thought.
In a dualistic hierarchy, yes.
Do you not feel that it's within the realms of possibility, for someone to be content within and be self loving, without caring what others think of them?
I'd say you can structure your reality, without subscribing to the philosophy of hierarchy.
(01-17-2020, 12:24 AM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]
[...]

Just wait until that person concludes that you are an inconvenience or an impediment to them in some way.  Then the sheep clearly separate from the goats.

They will relate it you in whatever way is conducive to their goals, plain and simple.  If being nice does the trick, great.  If they feel you've crossed them, they will destroy you without a second thought.
Do you not feel that it's within the realms of possibility, for someone to be content within and be self loving, without caring what others think of them?
I'd say you can structure your reality, without subscribing to the philosophy of hierarchy.

I think all configurations are possible, but that's besides the point. Among those possible configurations are people who are exclusively loving of themselves and would not spare a moment's thought before using or destroying anyone who gets in their way. Their empathy circle is only big enough for themselves; other people are pawns. Look into psychopathy as a trait. That's STS.
In speaking of polarity, there is a tendency to judge based on the extreme version of either. There is a spectrum of degrees radiating out from the sinkhole of indifference toward STS and STO.

Regarding STS, I don't think it's helpful to villainize the path by focusing on specific affects on others. Because the STS individual is focused on self, what happens to others is processed through logic or the intellect rather than the heart, which must be shut down in order to avoid empathy. You see this all the time in the business world—profits at the expense of others—but what is significant to me is the possibility that others simply aren't considered in a compassionate way, rather than deliberately exploited and their energies sucked up, and I think there is a difference. The using of others' energies is inconsequential, mixed with the idea that the masses must be lead.

STO individuals, or individuals who have a tendency to move in that direction, are full of foibles and selfishness. Just look out at the world or think of people you know. Look at your own foibles. There are no perfect beings here, or anywhere for that matter.

One of the attractive things about STS is the tight (and therefore simple) focus—self, and the fact that modern-day society rewards this behavior. This makes it an easier path in my opinion. I think it's more difficult to align with the STO path because it is so inclusive, and therefore more ambiguous. Humans are lazy by nature (not a judgment but a biological imperative), and most people want the easy way.

As we go along in this life, and we are faced with catalyst and experiences, we evolve. Some things just can't be forced. A child who has not reached puberty cannot know the awakening of sexuality in their bodies until it happens. A young person cannot understand the disappointments in the breakdown of the body in old age. We can sympathize but not truly understand things not yet experienced. Along the spiritual path, evolution takes place that generally requires a layering of experience and awakenings. 

Acceptance therefore makes sense. Acceptance in the unfolding of your path backed by intention. And for STS individuals the same, but controlling the path backed by intention. Once we start to force it, we start controlling it. There must be an aspect of patience. And that starts with accepting ourselves as imperfect. Another way to put it is accepting ourselves as evolving beings. Regardless of the idea that there is a higher self, a timeless self, there is obviously evolution happening. There is a journey happening to us all, and while there may be a way to bypass the journey and go back to source, doesn't that sound a little cowardly, a little selfish? 
(01-17-2020, 05:52 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2020, 12:24 AM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]
[...]

I think all configurations are possible, but that's besides the point.
I'd interject that it's the point, exactly. It means that not all who are serving the self, do so at the expense of others.
My point, is that your interpretation of what is possible, within the realms of STS, is dualistic and incomplete. Most here think all STS are beings who suck life out of others to fight their way up the ladder of domination. This is simply not true. It is an option, but not the complete range available nor the wholeness of the experience.

Among those possible configurations are people who are exclusively loving of themselves and would not spare a moment's thought before using or destroying anyone who gets in their way.  Their empathy circle is only big enough for themselves; other people are pawns.  Look into psychopathy as a trait.  That's STS.
Look into Autism, they're STS also.
Autism is absolutely not STS but a debilitating neurological condition. STS is a choice; people with autism are not making a choice.
(01-18-2020, 11:05 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Autism is absolutely not STS but a debilitating neurological condition.  STS is a choice; people with autism are not making a choice.
Whether a way of being is chosen or post or pre incarnation, it is a choice.
They learn what they are here to learn. They chose the conditions and have an experience as a result.
I'm sure a Rockefeller infant chose their incarnation and isn't looked at as being debilitated by their lack of compassion.
....and the confusion sets in....
I'm off. Over being the guy nobody gets.
You all can ride your shiny unicorns up to heaven with your rainbow shitting, care bear philosophy.
Ima be c walking with the homies, remembering we're all one n STS isn't just a bunch of evil.
Cyan is right.
Later.
(01-13-2020, 03:50 PM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]That is not exactly what I meant. I understand that there is an sts/sto spectrum in 3rd density, what I meant is that entities here are still under this process, we are veiled and it is unknown to us, a mystery, we have no scale to measure in black and white, and we are certainly not in a position to decide on others.
For example take a wider look in the recent forum topics, "how do sts", "why do sts", constantly trying to get feedback and reassurance.

Ada, I agree that in this forum many of us are venerable, if only because we decide to speak openly about our own questions and vulnerability. I think, unless you are very conscious to be sts, and make each of your actions a decisive one to enforce that choice, it is very difficult to know whether an sts feels appreciative or not of some support. Ra is very clear about the loneliness, the constant struggle and fight for power of sts, and how that path is so much harder.

It is just very mysterious, yet I think it's important just for our own peace of mind, as you say, to have a " balanced approach." IT doesn't take away to stay very aware and trust intuition about what is going on around.
(01-19-2020, 04:18 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]I'm off. Over being the guy nobody gets.
You all can ride your shiny unicorns up to heaven with your rainbow shitting, care bear philosophy.
Ima be c walking with the homies, remembering we're all one n STS isn't just a bunch of evil.
Cyan is right.
Later.

Why are you so invested in the idea that a STS entity can gain in polarity by just being preoccupied with itself, minding its own business and never engaging with another entity? One can isolate themselves for many reasons, and often it is for comfort and escapism.

The love of Self on the STS path is not the love of the 3D egoic self (the personality shell), it is the love of Self as the Godhead Principle (the one and only). Therefore the STS individual sees the creation about it as its creation that needs to be put in order under its will. This is an act of polarization, and therefore an act that carries spiritual power within the creation. Since every entity is a fractal that contains all of infinity within them, total control over another entity is taking control of the one infinite creation, but it also matters how much these players embody the Creator, that is why entrapping a sixth-density wanderer is such a prize for STS as the potential of great spiritual power has been put to heel.  

Absolutely everything you do is serving the Creator, from going grocery shopping to playing a video game, you are participating in the Creation. But not everything you do carries a polarized charge. The spectrum of polarity is like the parabola y = x^2, where the y-axis represents spiritual power and the x-axis is the measurement of polarity in either direction. The sinkhole of indifference sits in the middle at the (0,0) co-ordinate - that's 0%STS and 0%STO.

I don't see how the hypothetical STS being that you describe is polarizing at all, so yeah, I'm not convinced.
(01-19-2020, 06:55 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2020, 04:18 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]I'm off. Over being the guy nobody gets.
Cyan is right.
Later.

Why are you so invested in the idea that a STS entity can gain in polarity by just being preoccupied with itself, minding its own business and never engaging with another entity? One can isolate themselves for many reasons, and often it is for comfort and escapism.

The love of Self on the STS path is not the love of the 3D egoic self (the personality shell), it is the love of Self as the Godhead Principle (the one and only). Therefore the STS individual sees the creation about it as its creation that needs to be put in order under its will. This is an act of polarization, and therefore an act that carries spiritual power within the creation. Since every entity is a fractal that contains all of infinity within them, total control over another entity is taking control of the one infinite creation, but it also matters how much these players embody the Creator, that is why entrapping a sixth-density wanderer is such a prize for STS for the potential of great spiritual power has been put to heel.  

Absolutely everything you do is serving the Creator, from going grocery shopping to playing a video game, you are participating in the Creation. But not everything you do carries a polarized charge. The spectrum of polarity is like the parabola y = x^2, where the x-axis represents spiritual power and the y-axis is the measurement of polarity in either direction. The sinkhole of indifference sits in the middle at the (0,0) co-ordinate - that's 0%STS and 0%STO.

I don't see how the hypothetical STS being that you describe is polarizing at all, so yeah, I'm not convinced.
So loving yourself as God, isn't polarizing?
Seeing yourself as awesome and not really caring about the rest of the creation, seems to be STS without manipulation of others.
This is my point.
You don't have to want to control the creation. You can love yourself as part of it, without wanting to merge with the all.
It is STS to project the STO philosophy onto others who see themselves as self contained and complete...like they are displaying escapism or needing comfort from something. Perhaps they are the perspective of the infinite creator as it was before the separation.
I'm not really having fun discussing this concept anymore though.
It feels like most here are part of the STO over STS hypocrisy...seeing only one side, claiming it to be balance.
I'm moving on.
(01-19-2020, 07:58 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2020, 06:55 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]
Cyan is right.
Later.

The love of Self on the STS path is not the love of the 3D egoic self (the personality shell), it is the love of Self as the Godhead Principle (the one and only). Therefore the STS individual sees the creation about it as its creation that needs to be put in order under its will. This is an act of polarization, and therefore an act that carries spiritual power within the creation. Since every entity is a fractal that contains all of infinity within them, total control over another entity is taking control of the one infinite creation, but it also matters how much these players embody the Creator, that is why entrapping a sixth-density wanderer is such a prize for STS for the potential of great spiritual power has been put to heel.  

Absolutely everything you do is serving the Creator, from going grocery shopping to playing a video game, you are participating in the Creation. But not everything you do carries a polarized charge. The spectrum of polarity is like the parabola y = x^2, where the x-axis represents spiritual power and the y-axis is the measurement of polarity in either direction. The sinkhole of indifference sits in the middle at the (0,0) co-ordinate - that's 0%STS and 0%STO.

So loving yourself as God, isn't polarizing?
Seeing yourself as awesome and not really caring about the rest of the creation, seems to be STS without manipulation of others.
This is my point.
You don't have to want to control the creation. You can love yourself as part of it, without wanting to merge with the all.

The whole point of polarization is to empower the work that one performs. Seeing one's self as the Creator is the cornerstone, what you do from there, or in which way you offer that understanding, is what creates polarization, and yes that involves other-selves, even if it's just contributing to the planetary consciousness by the quality of your being. If you offer yourself in this way it is STO BTW.

Ra Wrote:10.13 ▶ Questioner: Would you state in a little different way how you empower this call?

Ra: I am Ra. We understand you to speak now of our previous information. The call begins with one. This call is equal to infinity and is not, as you would say, counted. It is the cornerstone. The second call is added. The third call empowers or doubles the second, and so forth, each additional caller doubling or granting power to all the preceding call. Thus, the call of many of your peoples is many, many-powered and overwhelmingly heard to the infinite reaches of the One Creation.

Ra Wrote:42.7 Ra: ... On the other hand, however, you are correct in your assumption that the green ray response is not as refined as that which has been imbued with wisdom. This wisdom enables the entity to appreciate its contributions to the planetary consciousness by the quality of its being, without regard to activity or behavior which expects results upon visible planes.

(01-19-2020, 07:58 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]It is STS to project the STO philosophy onto others who see themselves as self contained and complete...like they are displaying escapism or needing comfort from something.

I don't use the phrase of "seeking comfort or escapism" flippantly, as it describes one of only three fundamental movements in 3D experience...

Ra Wrote:10.12 ▶ Questioner: Then although many entities are not aware of this, what they really desire is to accelerate their growth, and it is their job to discover this while incarnate. Is it correct that they can accelerate their growth much more while incarnate in third density than in between incarnations of this density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. We shall attempt to speak upon this concept.
The Law of One has as one of its primal distortions the free will distortion, thus each entity is free to accept, reject, or ignore the mind/body/spirit complexes about it and ignore the creation itself. There are many among your social memory complex distortion who, at this time/space, engage daily, as you would put it, in the working upon the Law of One in one of its primal distortions; that is, the ways of love. However, if this same entity, being biased from the depths of its mind/body/spirit complex towards love/light, were then to accept responsibility for each moment of the time/space accumulation of present moments available to it, such an entity can empower its progress in much the same way as we described the empowering of the call of your social complex distortion to the Confederation.

(01-19-2020, 07:58 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps they are the perspective of the infinite creator as it was before the separation.
Before the separation there was no STS as it was not possible without a veil, so I don't get your point here.

(01-19-2020, 07:58 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not really having fun discussing this concept anymore though.
Having fun is a comfort. Only doing things because they are fun to you is the epitome of comfort seeking.

(01-19-2020, 07:58 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]It feels like most here are part of the STO over STS hypocrisy...seeing only one side, claiming it to be balance.
I'm moving on.

Where in my response to you did I give the impression that STO was over STS? I simply stated what the STS path entailed, I can only assume that you are reading into what I said because you find the notion of control over others unpalatable, while still wanting to polarize on the STS path.

Yes, believe it or not, the LOO attracts those on the STO path. Did it ever occur to you that without the harmonious and high STO purity of the channeling circle, the Ra Contact would never have been possible? And why is that? Because STS interference in communication yields bull****, lies lies and more lies.

And at the end of the day, if there was a polarized STS entity who didn't care one iota what I or anybody thought, then they wouldn't at all mind that I thought they weren't polarizing, and infact I doubt they would even bother engaging in a discussion with me.
Inheritably we could all very well be "sts" by the very nature of the human being, our physical existence harms and abuses something or someone no matter how you look at it. For us to be where we are and what we are now, occupying this space, there has had to be both good and evil done, we can't act as though we are saperate from all the rest of this trauma, and yet judge and blame each other based on things we cannot possibly comprehend or understand. We are making an enemy of each other for nothing, planting fearful ideas for nothing, our attention and judgment being sucked like a magnet into this attractive whatever you call it. How many times does the idea of sts and hell keeps popping up in this forum, like some punishment or a low, isn't it starting to somewhat become like those religious ideologies that plant fear of eternal suffering if you're not in certain ways? Where is the free will in that, the compassion and understanding? I'm sorry for saying all this, I don't know what I'm saying, I'm very much selfish myself.
Kaaron, I understand the frustration when you see that people aren't in line with your ideas. It's understandable for our automatic reaction to be said frustration, when that happens. Processing this frustration and channeling it without suppressing it is something that I consider a good exercise, but after that is done, I would suggest doing some self-inquiry in regards to whether acting up on this frustration is good for you and others, or not.

Like Louisabell has said, you seem to have a very big investment in these interpretations of yours of STS-STO. This is a The Law of One study forum, and these interpretations of yours are in direct contradiction to a great number of extracts from the material. People are naturally going to disagree with you.

Perhaps these ideas of yours serve you in some way or another, but I wonder if perhaps it would be more helpful to you to use them under different labels, without a connection to the STS-STO concepts as presented in The Law of One.

(01-19-2020, 07:58 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]It is STS to project the STO philosophy onto others who see themselves as self contained and complete...like they are displaying escapism or needing comfort from something.

I want to take this opportunity to comment on the notion that true independence is a myth. Humans like to consider themselves as independent agents in the world, completely responsible for their triumphs and accomplishments, but this couldn't be farther from the truth.

A millionaire's success is worthless without the concept of attaching value to a piece of paper, the societal unanimous acceptance of said value, and all of the laws involved in protecting and even recognizing owned goods, none of which the millionaire created.

An intellectual owes his knowledge to everything that his mind has soaked in from different sources outside of himself. We humans tend to love to attribute authorship to the ideas that we have, but even when we have a new and original idea, first there's the consideration of how much of the mental processes involved are of a subconscious nature outside of our egoic and conscious actions. And secondly, as we know, many "new ideas" are really just channeling; metaphysical entities putting concepts in our heads without us even knowing so.

The mere fact that we are human is owed to billions of years of evolution and natural selection, and to all of our ancestors who had to go through that long and painful process. And each individual's particular mind and body only exist because of the particular combination of the DNA inherited from one's parents. To continue living on in the body only happens due to an infinity of factors, from the Earth's particular conditions and place in the solar system, to the vegetables or animals that give it sustenance, the oxygen that he breathes... and on and on and on.

So, the self-contained and complete individual is an impossibility; an illusion. STS polarization occurs when one becomes more invested in this illusion than in the truth of the interconnectedness of all. Each of us is the Creator, yes, but the part of us that is the Creator is our consciousness, not our mind. And consciousness is too ineffable a mystery to truly understand it fully from where we are. We are infinity itself, but our present experience knows nothing but an infinitely small part of said infinity. Until we have come to fully know this infinity, the statement that we are self-contained and complete can only be made when we have bought into the falsity of the path which is not.
(01-20-2020, 12:45 AM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]How many times does the idea of sts and hell keeps popping up in this forum, like some punishment or a low, isn't it starting to somewhat become like those religious ideologies that plant fear of eternal suffering if you're not in certain ways? Where is the free will in that, the compassion and understanding? I'm sorry for saying all this, I don't know what I'm saying, I'm very much selfish myself.

I want to focus on the bold. Christian representations of hell tend to entail a violation of free will, indeed (ironically showing the huge component of negativity that this religion has). It's based on the repression of certain aspects of the self, in creating enemies, taking sides, us vs them. The fear of eternal damnation is itself a tool used by the negative polarity in order to make the peoples submit to an authority.

There are big differences between this and the concept of STS or negative polarity. There is indeed much suffering in the STS path, but the good thing is that we can check that for ourselves in our own experience, without having to believe an "authority" in regards to whatever may happen in a life after this one. Worry, fear, anger, hate, the desire to control everything and everyone around oneself... We've all experienced these things to one extent or another. We know these things feel like poison to the self, to the mind, to the body. It's not a matter of creating enemies (although, as others have said above, it's good to be mindful of what these entities could do to us), nor is it a matter of degrading those who choose the life that is based on these things. They have full free will to choose that, if they so desire. It's about having the knowledge that there is an alternative, and that although it is understandable to be in such states due to the infinite nature of the self, we have a choice to move to the more harmonious mental states that characterize the positive polarity.

The desire to see STS entities with compassion and in unity with us is admirable, but it must be said that these are entities that have already chosen to live in extreme separation from us. Not separation as in "I like to spend time alone", but the kind of separation that involves them feeling superior over everybody else and seeing us as cattle. I feel that to keep this information in mind is important before deciding what exact kind of love we can give to these entities. If they are more powerful in the negative polarity than we are on the positive polarity, we may risk acting in a manner that, although coming from love, might result in a kind of martyrdom that only ends up destroying the self without having accomplished anything for the other entity.
I agree with mostly of what you said above Ray, with the slight exception that what I meant was in regard to what's being done on this forum, when we label each other and each other's thoughts and ideas without knowing much of what that person is really like, these labels and the ideas of hell are being used lightly as an insult very often. The idea of sts in itself is being put under quite a lot too, it is one of the most discussed topics and is always mocked and being sto is portrayed as being superior. I don't support or defend sts, I'm just trying to say that we use and abuse it too often on each other.
Quote:There is indeed much suffering in the STS path
I think it may be incorrect in assuming that those chosing the STS path are suffering, in fact, I would say they are not. It is their intention to avoid suffering. That may be our way of "projecting" as it may be more likely that we suffer in these ways and not them. They avoid feelings of insecurity, worry, sorrow, hurt through perpetration. I do not feel they hate in the same we we view hate as hate may be a true motivator to act on something as if it were a que. Unless I misunderstood what you were saying.

Quote:The desire to see STS entities with compassion and in unity with us is admirable, but it must be said that these are entities that have already chosen to live in extreme separation from us
See, I feel it is ok to feel compassion for anyone but wisdom may say to not engage as it is not safe. Afterall, it is our other self. And by chosing to not feel compassion and unity with all of Creation, we are separating. Perhaps it would be better to say we should have a deep, unabiding understanding and respect for both polarities? In this way, we could balance our emotions concerning their choice so that we may release harmful judgements that only effect ourselves. It would be better to release the feeling the other polarity gives (or we give to ourselves when viewing it either way) to us rather than to hold onto it.
As each has its own gifts.
To play with a real STS individual would be frightening but to have understanding from a distant, not so much.
About Christianty, spot on. I have a sister that is a Christian and she wouldn't hurt anyone but when comes to really living within Creation, she has missed out on an entire life of really living and it has all been in the name of Christianity. It is really very sad but it was always her choice. She is so guilted in staying in that religion now I seriously doubt she will ever leave it. Loving her so much but she is by far the most spiritually ignorant person I know.
(01-20-2020, 07:48 AM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with mostly of what you said above Ray, with the slight exception that what I meant was in regard to what's being done on this forum, when we label each other and each other's thoughts and ideas without knowing much of what that person is really like, these labels and the ideas of hell are being used lightly as an insult very often. The idea of sts in itself is being put under quite a lot too, it is one of the most discussed topics and is always mocked and being sto is portrayed as being superior. I don't support or defend sts, I'm just trying to say that we use and abuse it too often on each other.
I understand your feelings. However, what is so difficult to understand that in 3rd density we are her to make the Choice?
For some people, they do not quite understand the difference between negative polarity and positive polarity. Some people may believe that if they act selfishly a few times in their life that they are choosing the negative polarity. Others may want to explore the idea of negative polarity or further explore the differences between the two.
If we were in fourth density, we would not be having these conversations as the Choice has already been made and the division is clear. One individual has made his way to a negative foruth density planet and the other to a positive fourth density planet, and as you can see, there is a "division". One soul goes to one place to further its journey and the other soul goes to another place to continue its journey. And as for the souls that cannot choose, leave the Earth to go elsewhere to continue. From this perspective, we can catagorize, make lists, separate items that seem different as we are seemingly individuated from one another. Do I seem like you? If I have ever irritated you, the irritation marks the separation because you will say, Gosh "Kristina" irritates me. You are making us seem like we are "judging" and all it is is a discussion about the differences and coming up with an understanding (which we should do) regarding the Choices in polarity that one MUST do within this density.
What is incorrect in understanding the marked differences between the two polarities in order to understand? I think Louisabell and Ray have said it best and I feel I am kicking a dead horse now. Therefore, I am shutting it, the pie hole on my face.
pie hole on your face ? whoa kristina, that is very advanced BigSmile
(01-20-2020, 10:26 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]pie hole on your face ? whoa kristina, that is very advanced BigSmile

Yes, very. BigSmile I try to keep it as advanced as possible on my end of things.
tee hee
(01-20-2020, 10:26 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]pie hole on your face ? whoa kristina, that is very advanced BigSmile

I remember Chris Farley would say "cake hole" or "pie hole".
(01-20-2020, 12:19 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]

I remember Chris Farley would say "cake hole" or "pie hole".
Oh I miss him! He was great!