Bring4th

Full Version: Another soul story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, my story goes back to 1999, when I was 17 years old.
At the end of my teens, I had been through a melancholic period linked with some platonic loves I had, some music I heard, some philosophical questioning.

I had a shy childhood, much linked to the stars and to nature, I had very few friends, but a very dreamy childhood and teens, like to grow flowers, play games, see the stars at night... and also write and paint many paper drafts... I even have a memory of hearing some celestial music, crazy as it may sounds
And I had a memory of a link to life in other planets. Neptune was one of those spheres I remember.
I also had many dreams with cosmic events, earth changes, and futures.

Then, at age 17, when I was having that melancholic end of my teens, I saw an UFO (since I frequently went to the countryside to see stars through a telescope). That was a shock to my cool and detached personality
I transformed over the years from a scientic perspective to one more spiritual.
That awaked more the quest to learn more. I entered university and was again a bit of an outsider. I began reading much first philosophical material, then Ra, spirituality, dream recall. All of this started in the year 2000 following a kind of short emotional depression. It was a gradual awakening. Some intense dreams also began, astral travel once in a while, hearing more my intuition, developing ethical values I did not had, connecting to nature, listening to serve others, and start meditation (by age of 21). I had a kind of "hippie" like couple of years by that time.

Now I am 27 years old and here I am. In the past few years, I finally made some peace with the emotional and relational issues, with the spiritual values. I do not see myself as a wandered. I have some vague memories of past lifes in places of earth. Some cosmic memories too. I feel humble in face of life.
I live some struggle with my professional purpose, still seeking a better way of contributing to the social welfare, using my vocations. I have visited some spiritual communities in the last years, studied some spiritual themes, starting writting and painting, develop a more ecological and earth-connected lifestyle, a life of simplicity, and I returned to my longtime gardening hobbie. But maybe I still feel a deep yearning to connect more with others around.
glad to have you here, I also have never felt particularly like I was a wanderer (or not for that matter) but we are all wanderers who have awoken to these higher truths, not matter our factual origins. Glad to have you, and look forward to discussing with you in the forums.

Love and Light!
(03-06-2009, 03:41 AM)irpsit Wrote: [ -> ]Then, at age 17, when I was having that melancholic end of my teens, I saw an UFO (since I frequently went to the countryside to see stars through a telescope). That was a shock to my cool and detached personality
I transformed over the years from a scientic perspective to one more spiritual.

i've encountered entities which might be classified as alien. there are perhaps a myriad of types.
I never seen an UFO before from my point of view, but if it caused you to react that way, then it must have been a view of a lifetime! Make good use of the catalyst presented to you Wink.
(03-17-2009, 08:10 PM)B61zz13 Wrote: [ -> ]I never seen an UFO before from my point of view, but if it caused you to react that way, then it must have been a view of a lifetime! Make good use of the catalyst presented to you Wink.
They weren't in a ship. They were on foot.

ayadew

I remember something Ra said about all 3rd density entities almost looking the same, only with height and skin-colour differences. So there's a very large chance there are such walking our planet. In any case, they are human too.
(03-18-2009, 03:20 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]I remember something Ra said about all 3rd density entities almost looking the same, only with height and skin-colour differences. So there's a very large chance there are such walking our planet. In any case, they are human too.
Smile What do you mean that they are human too? Trying to understand.

The particular entities that I encounterd were on foot (without spaceships), but on astral planes of some kind. Some looked quasi-human while others just looked human. They were on foot but not physical to our common mortal dimension.

ayadew

By human I mean 3D entity, I mean that there is no difference. I do not classify anyone as "alien", for no entity is a stranger, none at all, for we are all one.

I suppose those you met did not have 3D bodies then. =) But who knows..
(03-18-2009, 06:53 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]By human I mean 3D entity, I mean that there is no difference. I do not classify anyone as "alien", for no entity is a stranger, none at all, for we are all one.
Okay, makes sense to me now. Thanks for the clarification. I basically feel the same way.