Bring4th

Full Version: The harvest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So this is my understanding of the harvest: it is a period at the end of a major cycle when those who are at least 51% STO are scooped up and thrown into the next density.

Is that correct? It's been a little bit since I've read book 1, and I'm letting someone borrow it right now.

So those who are 50%/50% STO/STS, are kind of like in limbo and are not harvestable until they make a choice to serve others or themselves?

All of this comes down to a choice, right? Whether you want to serve others or yourself.

Do majority STS peeps still get harvested or is it only the people who are majority STO?

Is this why things seem to be so turbulent and fast-moving nowadays? "the night is always darkest before the dawn" kinda thing?

When the harvest occurs and those beings who are majority STO reincarnate, will it be on to this planet or another? We are at the start of 4D, so we still have to go through that cycle correct?

Just trying to get some clarity... thanks all!! Heart
(01-30-2020, 07:59 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: [ -> ]So this is my understanding of the harvest: it is a period at the end of a major cycle when those who are at least 51% STO are scooped up and thrown into the next density.

Is that correct? It's been a little bit since I've read book 1, and I'm letting someone borrow it right now.

This is correct.

(01-30-2020, 07:59 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: [ -> ]So those who are 50%/50% STO/STS, are kind of like in limbo and are not harvestable until they make a choice to serve others or themselves?

Yes.

(01-30-2020, 07:59 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: [ -> ]All of this comes down to a choice, right? Whether you want to serve others or yourself.

Yes.

(01-30-2020, 07:59 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: [ -> ]Do majority STS peeps still get harvested or is it only the people who are majority STO?

This question isn't clear. The harvest, at least as stated by Ra, is happening as previously stated.

(01-30-2020, 07:59 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: [ -> ]When the harvest occurs and those beings who are majority STO reincarnate, will it be on to this planet or another? We are at the start of 4D, so we still have to go through that cycle correct?

The answer to the first question depends of the harvestable entity nature. Those native of 3D will probably inhabit the new Earth of 4D. The Wanderers will probably back to their native densities. About the last question, the Earth are still essentially a 3D planet. So, the cycle not over yet.
This stuff is quite well described in the Law of One books please find here a replacement for your Book1:

https://www.lawofone.info/

You can search on topics of your interest and understand based on Ra's information rather than using a middleman (or woman) to speedup your understanding which might also contaminate your understanding. As Ra repeats one must do his homework in order to evolve. Instead of reading forums is better reading the books first.
(01-30-2020, 07:59 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: [ -> ]So this is my understanding of the harvest: it is a period at the end of a major cycle when those who are at least 51% STO are scooped up and thrown into the next density.

So those who are 50%/50% STO/STS, are kind of like in limbo and are not harvestable until they make a choice to serve others or themselves?

All of this comes down to a choice, right? Whether you want to serve others or yourself.

Do majority STS peeps still get harvested or is it only the people who are majority STO?

Is this why things seem to be so turbulent and fast-moving nowadays? "the night is always darkest before the dawn" kinda thing?

When the harvest occurs and those beings who are majority STO reincarnate, will it be on to this planet or another? We are at the start of 4D, so we still have to go through that cycle correct?

Just trying to get some clarity... thanks all!!  Heart
Quote:Do majority STS peeps still get harvested or is it only the people who are majority STO?
So, the harvestable STS (the STS that made a grade of 95%) will be harvested to another planet that is designed for their continuation along that path. The STS that did not make the harvest (that did not make a grade of 95%) will go to another 3rd density planet that will aid their journey there may be another planet like ours in that it will be of mixed polarity no doubt as the negative polarity needs the positive in order to increase their polarity and vice versa.
The STO graduates will go to 4th density Earth as Infinite explained.

Quote:6.16 ▶ Questioner: What is the position of this planet with respect to progression of the cycle at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. This sphere is at this time in fourth-dimension vibration. Its material is quite confused due to the society memory complexes embedded in its consciousness. It has not made an easy transition to the vibrations which beckon. Therefore, it will be fetched with some inconvenience.
Inconvenience would be like strange weather patterns and disruptions, volcanic activities, tsunamis etc...Unfortunately, these things to us are frightening because of the way we view death but to Ra it is simply put as inconveniences because death is a mere transitional state.
Thanks for the input everyone :0
Yes, I am not afraid of death/transition, but I don't want to suffer the way there.
(02-01-2020, 12:39 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I am not afraid of death/transition, but I don't want to suffer the way there.

Wrong thread? Huh Blush
(02-01-2020, 12:53 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2020, 12:39 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I am not afraid of death/transition, but I don't want to suffer the way there.

Wrong thread?  Huh  Blush

No, it was in response to this post:

(01-31-2020, 03:23 PM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]Inconvenience would be like strange weather patterns and disruptions, volcanic activities, tsunamis etc...Unfortunately, these things to us are frightening because of the way we view death but to Ra it is simply put as inconveniences because death is a mere transitional state.
Quote:Is this why things seem to be so turbulent and fast-moving nowadays? "the night is always darkest before the dawn" kinda thing?

Yes it’s the “End Times” and everyone incarnate is trying to polarize sufficiently to make the harvest. It’s an intense time on earth. The Negative Polarity is stepping up their game, as is the Positive polarity.

The Choice is truly ours. Opportunity abounds for the discerning, sincere seeker!
Looking at what Ra says about harvest, it happened sometime in 2011.

Quote:Is this why things seem to be so turbulent and fast-moving nowadays? "the night is always darkest before the dawn" kinda thing?

This situation is more due to 4d vibrations showing their strength and many entities are facing their own selves for the first time, and therefore experiencing pressure and issues.

Just trying to get some clarity... thanks all!!  Heart

I believe myself to have seen into the future, and here are my thoughts on how things will play out:

Firstly, the harvest is now. Indeed, it has largely come and gone. As the inhabitants of this planet go through the physical death process, they will see/feel the full results of that harvest. Some of those who have already graduated positive are returning here in increasing numbers to pave the way for a true forth density experience, however the change will be gradual, and the final movement of the entire planetary population into the true fourth dimension will not take place until all those incapable of handling that vibration have moved on. I estimate this could take another few hundred years.

However, more and more 4D energy is coming through into this plane, and those who have become harvestable will have a greater and greater opportunity to make use of that energy to do some pretty amazing things. Within the next 20 or 30 years the way we look at science, politics and consciousness itself will evolve at a rapid pace. Even those not harvestable will be able to receive some benefit by being enmeshed in societal changes that produce a more equitable state of living. However, this influx of new energy is also capable of causing great strain on the mind and body of those who are not able to handle the increase in transparency. The capacity to hide from one's own distortions is even now lessening by the day, and so outbreaks of disease, mental illness and people just randomly dropping dead are to be expected. At an unconscious level these entities are choosing to end the incarnation early to seek out a more suitable environment. There are some negative agendas at play right now involving the release of disease in a last ditch attempt to bring the population under control, however their agenda is actually playing into the larger scheme of things in a very positive way. 

There will indeed be turbulence for some time, but those who have already reached harvestability will find their ability to navigate such turbulence increasing as unknown inner resources are revealed, and the truly beautiful nature of things will become more and more apparent in spite of the seemingly chaotic atmosphere. On the other end of the spectrum, most of those who remain in the gulf of indecision are unlikely to make any further significant progress within their current incarnation. As Ra said, when one repeatedly rejects the chance to advance, the frequency of those chances drops. Expect those of this nature to batten down the hatches and become even more rigid in their beliefs and distortions as they attempt to weather the storm in the only way they know how. It is this digging in of the heels reaction that makes the world seem so much worse than it actually is right now, and it will eventually pass. It is the work of the positive 4th density being to show compassion towards these frightened individuals instead of revulsion and offence. 
I would also note that there are a number of borderline harvestable individuals incarnating even now in a last ditch attempt to make the grade, which is why I project such a long period of flux. These individuals have programmed extremely catalytic lives in an attempt to learn as much as possible in a very short period of time, and while their circumstances may seem horrifying, these circumstances are serving all parties involved in unseen ways, as well as the more general planetary shift towards equity.
(01-31-2020, 02:06 PM)Loki Wrote: [ -> ]This stuff is quite well described in the Law of One books please find here a replacement for your Book1:

You can search on topics of your interest and understand based on Ra's information rather than using a middleman (or woman) to speedup your understanding which might also contaminate your understanding. As Ra repeats one must do his homework in order to evolve. Instead of reading forums is better reading the books first.

I have read the Law of One (Twice) and with regards to the Harvest, RA says the planetary shift started a few years in the past and this transmission was done in 1984, so lets assume that the planet started its shift to 4th D in 1982, & RA said it would take about 30 years. 1982 + 30 years is 2012. So in 2020 Earth became a full 4th D planet. I'm sadly assuming that if Ra was correct, we are on an alternate 3D Earth planet, and harvest has already happened. None of us here graduated or we would be on a 4D Earth and none of the BS we are currently living through would be happening. This understanding is breaking my heart. I prayed I was done my cycles on 3D Earth but apparently I haven't evolved enough to the point of being able to graduate out of the cycle of existing on a 3D Earth. Sad This understanding saddens me greatly but after reading the material twice, I came to the same conclusion. I'd love for someone to shift my perspective on this from the conclusions I have come to on my own.
(04-29-2020, 04:05 PM)manifestgirl Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2020, 02:06 PM)Loki Wrote: [ -> ]This stuff is quite well described in the Law of One books please find here a replacement for your Book1:

I have read the Law of One (Twice) and with regards to the Harvest, Ra says the planetary shift started a few years in the past and this transmission was done in 1984, so lets assume that the planet started its shift to 4th D in 1982, & Ra said it would take about 30 years. 1982 + 30 years is 2012. So in 2020 Earth became a full 4th D planet. I'm sadly assuming that if Ra was correct, we are on an alternate 3D Earth planet, and harvest has already happened. None of us here graduated or we would be on a 4D Earth and none of the BS we are currently living through would be happening. This understanding is breaking my heart. I prayed I was done my cycles on 3D Earth but apparently I haven't evolved enough to the point of being able to graduate out of the cycle of existing on a 3D Earth.  Sad This understanding saddens me greatly but after reading the material twice, I came to the same conclusion. I'd love for someone to shift my perspective on this from the conclusions I  have come to on my own.

nah, the transition from 3rd density to 4th density planet on Earth would take 100-700 years, estimated at the time of the contact with Ra:

40.8 Questioner: Then what will be the time of transition on this planet from third to fourth density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is difficult to estimate due to the uncharacteristic anomalies of this transition. There are at this space/time nexus beings incarnate which have begun fourth-density work. However, the third-density climate of planetary consciousness is retarding the process. At this particular nexus the possibility/probability vortices indicate somewhere between 100 and 700 of your years as transition period. This cannot be accurate due to the volatility of your peoples at this space/time.
(04-29-2020, 04:53 PM)ostatni dan Wrote: [ -> ]

I have read the Law of One (Twice) and with regards to the Harvest, Ra says the planetary shift started a few years in the past and this transmission was done in 1984, so lets assume that the planet started its shift to 4th D in 1982, & Ra said it would take about 30 years. 1982 + 30 years is 2012. So in 2020 Earth became a full 4th D planet. I'm sadly assuming that if Ra was correct, we are on an alternate 3D Earth planet, and harvest has already happened. None of us here graduated or we would be on a 4D Earth and none of the BS we are currently living through would be happening. This understanding is breaking my heart. I prayed I was done my cycles on 3D Earth but apparently I haven't evolved enough to the point of being able to graduate out of the cycle of existing on a 3D Earth.  Sad This understanding saddens me greatly but after reading the material twice, I came to the same conclusion. I'd love for someone to shift my perspective on this from the conclusions I  have come to on my own.

nah, the transition from 3rd density to 4th density planet on Earth would take 100-700 years, estimated at the time of the contact with Ra:

40.8 Questioner: Then what will be the time of transition on this planet from third to fourth density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is difficult to estimate due to the uncharacteristic anomalies of this transition. There are at this space/time nexus beings incarnate which have begun fourth-density work. However, the third-density climate of planetary consciousness is retarding the process. At this particular nexus the possibility/probability vortices indicate somewhere between 100 and 700 of your years as transition period. This cannot be accurate due to the volatility of your peoples at this space/time.

Ok yes, I see that and will go back and read that section in its entirety to gain more clarity. However here is the excerpt I was referring to and which my time line was deduced from:

6.15 Questioner: What is the length, in our years, of one of these cycles currently?

Ra: One major cycle is approximately twenty-five thousand [25,000] of your years. There are three cycles of this nature during which those who have progressed may be harvested. At the end of three major cycles, that is, approximately between seventy-five and seventy-six thousand [75–76,000] of your years, all are harvested regardless of their progress, for during that time the planet itself has moved through the useful part of that dimension and begins to cease being useful for the lower levels of vibration within that density.

6.16 Questioner: What is the position of this planet with respect to progression of the cycle at this time? (1984)

Ra: I am Ra. This sphere is at this time in fourth-dimension vibration. Its material is quite confused due to the society memory complexes embedded in its consciousness. It has not made an easy transition to the vibrations which beckon. Therefore, it will be fetched with some inconvenience.

6.17 Questioner: Is this inconvenience imminent within a few years?

Ra: I am Ra. This inconvenience, or disharmonious vibratory complex, has begun several of your years in the past. (possibly 1982?) It shall continue unabated for a period of approximately three oh, thirty [30], of your years. (30 years later is 2012)

6.18 Questioner: After this thirty-year period I am assuming we will be a fourth-dimension or fourth-density planet. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is so.

Also there is this excerpt:

17.29 Questioner: Am I to understand that the harvest will occur in the year 2011, or will it be spread?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an approximation. We have stated we have difficulty with your time/space. This is an appropriate probable/possible time/space nexus for harvest. Those who are not in incarnation at this time will be included in the harvest.

So if Earth is now 4th D and we know she was in transition to 4thD+ then with all the hell we are currently seeing with the negative forces still controlling earth, wouldn't that mean we are on a different 3D Earth?

thanks for replying, I really appreciate it.
All is one
(04-29-2020, 05:55 PM)Navaratna Wrote: [ -> ]"A transformation in consciousness will happen toward the end of 2012!" all sorts of people were saying for decades. Based off of the Mesoamerican calendar and I Ching math formulations.

then for the first time in human history

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado_Amendment_64

picture all the people celebrating

also see how the I ching is tied in to Law of One. I've tried to edit my thread multiple times to make it easier to understand. I want feedback.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...#pid275497

Still reading and unpacking it all, and a lot of it is doing a serious fly by over my head but I do resonate and completely understand the evolution of consciousness in 2012 and that my literal belief that the Harvest would happen congruent to the completion of Earth's 4thD transition was most probably off.

this is heavy and requires reading several times for sure.

thanks again BigSmile
All is one, no distortion in Ra's message
(04-29-2020, 05:19 PM)manifestgirl Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2020, 04:53 PM)ostatni dan Wrote: [ -> ]

Ok yes, I see that and will go back and read that section in its entirety to gain more clarity. However here is the excerpt I was referring to and which my time line was deduced from:

6.15 Questioner: What is the length, in our years, of one of these cycles currently?

Ra: One major cycle is approximately twenty-five thousand [25,000] of your years. There are three cycles of this nature during which those who have progressed may be harvested. At the end of three major cycles, that is, approximately between seventy-five and seventy-six thousand [75–76,000] of your years, all are harvested regardless of their progress, for during that time the planet itself has moved through the useful part of that dimension and begins to cease being useful for the lower levels of vibration within that density.

6.16 Questioner: What is the position of this planet with respect to progression of the cycle at this time? (1984)

6.17 Questioner: Is this inconvenience imminent within a few years?

Ra: I am Ra. This inconvenience, or disharmonious vibratory complex, has begun several of your years in the past. (possibly 1982?) It shall continue unabated for a period of approximately three oh, thirty [30], of your years. (30 years later is 2012)

6.18 Questioner: After this thirty-year period I am assuming we will be a fourth-dimension or fourth-density planet. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is so.

Also there is this excerpt:

17.29 Questioner: Am I to understand that the harvest will occur in the year 2011, or will it be spread?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an approximation. We have stated we have difficulty with your time/space. This is an appropriate probable/possible time/space nexus for harvest. Those who are not in incarnation at this time will be included in the harvest.

So if Earth is now 4th D and we know she was in transition to 4thD+ then with all the hell we are currently seeing with the negative forces still controlling earth, wouldn't that mean we are on a different 3D Earth?

thanks for replying, I really appreciate it.

In other parts of the material Ra also said the harvest is now. It was also stated that physical death was necessary o be harvested. My interpretation is that the harvest is ongoing and will continue for 100-700 of our years. Otherwise a extinction level event would have to occur.
Thats a good point that I didnt even consider.

thanks Smile

In other parts of the material Ra also said the harvest is now. It was also stated that physical death was necessary o be harvested. My interpretation is that the harvest is ongoing and will continue for 100-700 of our years. Otherwise a extinction level event would have to occur.
[/quote]
Manifestgirl - The entity “earth” is now of 4D vibration.
The consciousness upon it hasn’t caught up. Hence the disharmony.

It will be a period of harvest, remember there are dual activated incarnates now but no fully 4D beings till all 3D entities are no longer incarnated on the sphere.

It’s a slow process thankfully as it gives time for brings to polarize further upon their path.
whatever
(05-04-2020, 08:54 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]It will be a period of harvest, remember there are dual activated incarnates now but no fully 4D beings till all 3D entities are no longer incarnated on the sphere.

Gonna hijack my own thread here and ask for some clarification on dual-activated bodies/incarnates, as it's something I never really got a grasp on and reading back through some of the material, I still can't quite grasp it.

Are dual-activated incarnates souls who have incarnated but are activated in both 3D and 4D? Or any other density? Like, would an example be a 4D wanderer who has chosen to reincarnate on a 3D planet, thus having dual-activated bodies due to the fact that they came from another density but chose to reincarnate within another?

Tongue
(05-04-2020, 09:19 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2020, 08:54 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]It will be a period of harvest, remember there are dual activated incarnates now but no fully 4D beings till all 3D entities are no longer incarnated on the sphere.

Gonna hijack my own thread here and ask for some clarification on dual-activated bodies/incarnates, as it's something I never really got a grasp on and reading back through some of the material, I still can't quite grasp it.

Are dual-activated incarnates souls who have incarnated but are activated in both 3D and 4D? Or any other density? Like, would an example be a 4D wanderer who has chosen to reincarnate on a 3D planet, thus having dual-activated bodies due to the fact that they came from another density but chose to reincarnate within another?

Tongue

The 4th density is referred to as green ray multiple times through the text.

7 chakras
what's in between the 7? the 4th, your heart. the center of you.

I think planes of reality instead of planet makes more sense however they're describing it. Humans on Earth are not on different planets as a result of being in 3rd density.

To me that sounds like a person who hasn't fully progressed upward and is partially stuck in between the emotionally intelligence of their gut feelings and the love they are able to feel/express
difficult idea
(05-04-2020, 09:19 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: [ -> ]Are dual-activated incarnates souls who have incarnated but are activated in both 3D and 4D? Or any other density? Like, would an example be a 4D wanderer who has chosen to reincarnate on a 3D planet, thus having dual-activated bodies due to the fact that they came from another density but chose to reincarnate within another?

As instreaming 3D planetary energies are more and more replaced by instreaming 4D energies (and consciousness becomes more transparent), those physical human bodies which were made in the times of 3D (such as my own) will become less and less viable.  However, until 4D becomes fully activated and online, (according to the L/L channeling) those who incarnate here as humans will be 4D eligible, but will need human bodies which are flexible enough to tolerate both 3D and 4D vibes.  These are the dual activated bodies.  Following the transition, humans will wear bodies of a fully 4D type.  (Just stay tuned a few centuries and you'll see for yourself.)

Thank you peregrine, that was a helpful explanation Smile
Navaratna, you're so close, but I don't think you've made the connection. While it's true that a minimum requirement for existing in 4th density is the activation of the green ray center, that center is not the whole of 4th density. To move around in a body in 4th density, it would require a body consisting of those higher chakras you mentioned, the lalita, shri, hamsa, ardha-bindu, bindu, valaya, and pradakshina. Those are the chakras existing in the density above ours, if I'm reading and understanding what you wrote correctly. Then, those would be the ones we can't do any balancing or work in while existing in this density, because they aren't a property of this density or the focus or purpose of this density.

Quote:41.16 Questioner: And then what entity would be the simplest that would have red, orange, yellow, and green activation?

Ra: I am Ra. This information has been covered in a previous session. To perhaps simplify your asking, each center may be seen to be activated potentially in third density, the late second-density entities having the capability, [if efficient use is made of experience, of vibrating and activating the green-]ray energy center.

The third-density being, having the potential for complete self-awareness, thus has the potential for the minimal activation of all energy centers. The fourth, fifth, and sixth densities are those refining the higher energy centers. The seventh density is a density of completion and the turning towards timelessness or foreverness.

Quote:47.11 Questioner: Then, after death, it… (from this incarnation) we still have the yellow-ray body in potentiation, but then is, perhaps, say in the general case of, of our planetary population after death, would they then normally have the green-ray body in— manifested?

Ra: I am Ra. Not immediately. The first body which activates itself upon death is the “form-maker” or the indigo-ray body. This body remains— you have called it the “ka”— until etherea has been penetrated and understanding has been gained by the mind/body/spirit totality. Once this is achieved, if the proper body to be activated is green-ray, then this will occur.
Pages: 1 2