Bring4th

Full Version: Manifesting with Energy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I want to attract something, I tune into the energy pattern of what it is, as I am energy sensitive.
At first, this pattern usually feels repulsive.
I shift it, or rather shift myself, until it feels more attractive.
Then I work on it not being so hard in the energy feeling.
When it is softened, and feels like it resonates with me, I feel that is the best way of attracting something to me.

How do others here who work with energy shift things to make them happen.

I am working with a few things right now, attracting them to me, and to the world.

I am basically choosing the reality I wish to experience. Shifting myself to the parallel reality where it already exists.
Gem, your process seems pretty great and I love your recent posts on progress...

I wouldn't say repulsive, in my case, but definitely having perhaps sometimes a bit of a catalyst there, I know I shall feel like, ok lets step over this cliff... lol

Totally agree about choosing the reality I wish to experience . Lots of love Gem !!
(02-01-2020, 12:38 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]If I want to attract something, I tune into the energy pattern of what it is, as I am energy sensitive.
When it is softened, and feels like it resonates with me, I feel that is the best way of attracting something to me.

I am working with a few things right now, attracting them to me, and to the world.

I am basically choosing the reality I wish to experience. Shifting myself to the parallel reality where it already exists.

My process is quite similar. And after stepping into the parallel reality I choose to experience, I live as the entity belonging to that reality and let go of all details of the form, time etc. it should manifest in for my persona in this dream leaving that to the Creator/higher self trusting that, whatever my experience, it will be for the highest benefit of every part and the whole of the Creator. Which is actually my only true desire - to be of the best possible service.

It works like a charm Smile

(02-01-2020, 12:38 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]If I want to attract something, I tune into the energy pattern of what it is, as I am energy sensitive.

For me, the materialization of desires begins with the synchronization of the body and mind with the higher Self. Then random desires go away, only those that are important for the development of the Creator remain. Having such a desire, it is important to make it without an elective, directing all the will to its realization. And other important elements should also be in place.

Realization of desire through parallel universes is a more perfect level. For example, when I walk through the forest, I often notice that the forest is changing, for example, a tree appears in the clearing, or several large trees, and I know for sure that yesterday they were not there. But for me this process is often spontaneous, in order for it to become conscious it is necessary to at least perfectly master the ability to enter the astral plane through the purple chakra and penetrate the Earth’s matrix. The process that you described more closely resembles ordinary materialization outside parallel worlds. Can you point to the channeling in which you learned about this process?
(02-02-2020, 08:11 AM)Strannik Wrote: [ -> ]

The process that you described more closely resembles ordinary materialization outside parallel worlds. Can you point to the channeling in which you learned about this process?

I learned it on my own. Just by feeling the energy. I shift it until it becomes more in line with my own vibration.

You could say I got the idea from The Secret, where they said you have to be in alignment to your desire to attract it.

Then I realized that things you attract will feel like they are pulling towards you energetically, and also match your own vibration.
(02-01-2020, 03:46 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Gem,  your process seems pretty great and I love your recent posts on progress...

I wouldn't say repulsive, in my case,  but definitely having perhaps sometimes a bit of a catalyst there, I know I shall feel like, ok lets step over this cliff...  lol

Totally agree about choosing the reality I wish to experience .   Lots of love Gem !!

You're right. Not repulsive. More like neutral. It's like the energy pattern of what I desire is one balloon, and my own field feels like another balloon.
It feels like they touch, but don't attract at first.

Here is a paper I wrote about this:

https://www.academia.edu/41832097/How_to...y_patterns