Bring4th

Full Version: Morning Offering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I notice that Jim does a morning offering daily through his Camelot Journal.
Anyone has any idea what a morning offering entails and its purpose?
I could not find any channeling message about this.
perhaps look into the idea behind magic(k) rituals. might help you understand a liiittle bit more. maybe not

hope that helps a little bit.
(02-06-2020, 08:23 PM)twt3911 Wrote: [ -> ]I notice that Jim does a morning offering daily through his Camelot Journal.
Anyone has any idea what a morning offering entails and its purpose?
I could not find any channeling message about this.

Well, you could contact them by email requesting the info but I think an offering to The Creator or to Creation is what he is doing and that I think is very personal as we all perceive the Creator or Creation in slightly different ways.
Although the three used a magical ritual to protect their channeling sessions with Ra, I doubt that the morning offering is of the same origin but rather a loving gesture to the One. In this way, an individual could express in his own creative way that his day starts off with the Creator in mind, body and spirit. So, with all this rambling of mine I guess what I am trying to say...celebrate and express your love and devotion in your own way, with your own signature at the start of each day.
I have PM Jim but didn't get a reply.
But anyway, thanks and good to hear your replies.
They are helpful to me as checks against my own understanding of the Law of One.
(02-07-2020, 09:29 AM)twt3911 Wrote: [ -> ]I have PM Jim but didn't get a reply.
But anyway, thanks and good to hear your replies.
They are helpful to me as checks against my own understanding of the Law of One.

Try PMing Bring4th_Plenum. Smile