Bring4th

Full Version: Gateway to Intelligent Infinity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra said sexual energy transfer is one of the ways to open the gateway to intelligent infinity, so I assume there are multiple ways. I assume one of them is solitary meditation. Anyone care to elaborate on this topic?
anything that would open up/complete your energy centers from 1 to 6th (6 included) with a minimum balance, would open the gateway. this is what i understood.

you may do this by meditation and working on energy centers and opening them and balancing them up to 6th, or you can complete each other with someone in a sexual energy transfer. there is no mandatory solitariness and there is no mandatory method/way.
Just open it up.... Meditation, energy centers all that stuff is just permission slips that you give yourself to experience your gateway. Without just doing it, all that work amounts to nothing. It's a motion of intent much more than the logical consequence of repeated actions.
Balancing ones self is also key to opening the gateway to II.

Ra Wrote:The indigo ray, though precious, is that ray worked upon only by the adept, as you would call it. It is the gateway to intelligent infinity bringing intelligent energy through. This is the energy center worked upon in those teachings considered inner, hidden, and occult, for this ray is that which is infinite in its possibilities. As you are aware, those who heal, teach, and work for the Creator in any way which may be seen to be both radiant and balanced are those activities which are indigo ray.

In a nutshell - open, and follow your heart and intuition :¬)
(11-09-2010, 12:46 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]In a nutshell - open, and follow your heart and intuition :¬)

Precisely, it's similar to having a third arm some where that you've never used, and only just discovered. It doesn't move at will. You want it to move at will. How to do it?

Just do it... It sounds paradoxical, and will often fail. But just do it again and again with the full intent of just doing it. No extra thoughts.. No doubts. The problem with meditation is that occasionally it becomes a substitute for actual work. And while it is a magical term, it doesn't mean anything.... Just doing it IS meditation just without any rules and as direct and transparantly as you'll want to be able to do it later on.

It's as yoda stated... Do or do not, there is no try. You'll fail a lot of times, but eventually you wont...

The biggest issue in my mind is knowing when you're connected.. At first the connection is subtle, later on there are points where there is no doubt in your mind. But for the very first steps it's hard to know you're doing the right motion... For what it's worth we're always intimately connected to intelligent infinity.

Assume divinity... Then watch the world click into place.

Check from 38:27. An explanation of the gateway to intelligent infinity. Many failed, including Hitler and Aleister Crowley, to cross over because of that black area or the abyss (Da'at)

[Image: 192px-Ktreewnames.png]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Da'at
I'm surprised Aleister Crowley didn't harvest negative. I heard he was the most evil man ever.
Quote:18.10 Questioner: I see. The entity Aleister Crowley wrote “Do what thou wilt is the whole of the law.” He was obviously in understanding, to some extent, of the Law of One. Where is this entity now?

Ra:
I am Ra. This entity is within your inner planes. This entity is in an healing process.

.11 Questioner: Did this entity, then, even though he intellectually understood the Law of One, misuse it and therefore have to go through this healing process?

Ra:
I am Ra. This entity became, may we use the vibration sound complex, overstimulated with the true nature of things. This over-stimulation resulted in behavior that was beyond the conscious control of the entity. The entity thus, in many attempts to go through the process of balancing, as we have described the various energy centers beginning with the red ray and moving upwards, became somewhat overly impressed or caught up in this process and became alienated from other-selves. This entity was positive. However, its journey was difficult due to the inability to use, synthesize, and harmonize the understandings of the desires of self so that it might have shared, in full compassion, with other-selves. This entity thus became very unhealthy, as you may call it, in a spiritual complex manner, and it is necessary for those with this type of distortion towards inner pain to be nurtured in the inner planes until such an entity is capable of viewing the experiences again with the lack of distortion towards pain.

According Ra, he was positive.
Everything you read on the internet is true...   Confused
I think Ra said they're an infinte number of ways to access the gateway to intelligent infinity. Everybody will have their own way. However you could say that we have some general practices such as meditation and prayer.

In my opinion i would say that reaching the cosmic mind would be a matter of coherent thought and emotion. To fine tune the thoughts and emotion to a single point and the emotions to a purity. From the service to others path it would seem that focusing your thoughts to a high degree on service to others and your emotions on the experience of love would be the key. To reach this point of coherency i would say that a daily spiritual practice would be in order such as meditation or prayer.

Basically if you have single pointedness in your desired service to the creator ,it would bring about that experience. However as i haven't experience it myself i cannot say for sure, but that seems to be the most logically based not only on the teachings of Ra but most other mystical traditions.

A few key points then would be the use of the Will and Faith in the direction of service, to have your thoughts/emotion so fine tuned and balanced that it will bring about the contact of the true self. If you ask me i think all of the rituals and archetypes, the wisdom side of it , is simply allowing the mind to get into the right state of being and the loving service side to allow the emotions to get into the desired state, when both the thoughts and the emotions are functioning in this manner, they will tap the roots of the unconsciousness moving into the archetypal experience and into the cosmic experience.

I would assume that intelligent infinity would probably be like a DMT trip or something like that but more long lasting throughout the incarnation.

On the side topic of Crowley, Ra said he was a positive entity and most of the trash talk about him is nonsense based on over a 100 year old news stories and gossip that was largely created by Crowleys own tell tales.
The chart shows a black area, the abyss, named as Da'ath. In my experience, there was indeed a black area. These are the central gateways as shown on the map, all separated with violet vortices, from Malkuth to Keter. Before reaching Keter, the adept must cross over the abyss, the point where the majority fail.

[Image: malkuth.gif]
(11-08-2010, 08:04 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]Ra said sexual energy transfer is one of the ways to open the gateway to intelligent infinity, so I assume there are multiple ways. I assume one of them is solitary meditation. Anyone care to elaborate on this topic?

Assuming my experience falls into this category, I would say that "contact" involves a complete and unreserved sense of identification with the entire cosmos. Ra talk about the universe, metaphorically speaking as being a single body. If that statement ever feels personal, rather than metaphorical, that's how contact feels. You feel everything, you can recall anything. Your attention becomes magnified and you feel humbly insignificant as you acknowledge your inglorious reaction was yours, yet not you.

Contact to me can be best expressed by this acronym. Remember Everything Always Love. 

You just want the whole world to experience the realness of it. Your world view is radically transformed and you are left confused as to how to translate the experience. It's unique and personal, but you know it is the same for everyone else. 

Another attempt to describe it would be "what if I knew then what I know now". 

It literally feels like you have been re-born into a younger version of yourself! You retain all of your memories and can recall any moment in your life at will, but you are no longer emotionally tied to them because you are now identifying with this very moment. And it all feels so very abstract. You realise you are still "you". But you find it. You find something that words, memories, feelings fall short of conveying. Something shifts within you (my wisdom teeth grew through my jaw in a split second. I heard a crunching sound in my jaw, rushed to my bathroom mirror and saw them for the first time. I was the only witness to this experience) Assuming of course that my own experience falls into this "contact" context.

If I am correct...

You will be the only witness, it will be unique to you, you will feel lonely and isolated as a result. Yet undeniably unafraid by it  Heart

Ra used the term "indescribable joy". It is this descriptive attempt to convey "contact" which still convinces me to this day that I experienced it. When I first read that term, it reminded me of that time in my life that I am trying to describe here, albeit, somewhat futilely I feel. (apart from the wisdom teeth crunching sound, that was very real) 

I suppose if you face your greatest adversary, and pledge a degree of inner sincerity, and are wilfully sacrificial (mentally speaking), something happens that you are least equipped to dealing with.

I do know what it feels like but I don't want to fully admit to feeling it. It's deeply upsetting on one level because I feel like I have not returned the gesture of thanks and gratitude that the Creator expressed to me in those indescribable moments. I regularly feel like I am failing, to some degree or another. 

Contact is no golden ticket, it is however a golden insight into things and recalling the experience brings you straight back to home base, so to speak. You get to start over and pick yourself up like it was the first fall.

That's my own perspective of it at least. You see subjective/conditioned fears as illusory pawns in your life, and you can choose to be any piece on the board.
What triggered it for you, Nicholas?
Wow, this an old thread.

From my perspective intelligent infinity is all around us at all times, but many people are not aware of it.  We are like fish swimming in water, yet it is so ubiquitous we don't even notice the water. The mind only notices that which changes (that is its nature). The spirit dwells in that which is changeless.  I agree with Nicholas.  When Ra talks about it feeling like "unspeakable joy", that is not just how it feels, it is also "how" you get to it.

Intelligent infinity is your natural state, so there is nothing you have to "do" to get there.  But there are some things we are often doing that are blocking our perception of it.  Thought is a big one.  There are thoughts that are a focusing of intelligent infinity, what I would call "inspired thought" and then there are thoughts which are muting our perception of intelligent infinity.  This would be resistance.  Intelligent infinity, like the sun, is always shining.  But clouds of thought can block it from being perceived.

So it is really just a matter of "allowing" yourself to feel it.  Removing the mental blocks.  Any activity, or non-activity, which centers you in the 'Now' will begin to take you there, whether it be sex, meditation, tai chi, walking in the woods, or sharing laughter with a friend.  In reality, we all continually dwell in orgasmic bliss, but are usually unaware of it due to our egoic concerns.  The following Ra quote gives the biggest clues of all:

"Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect. Thus, the intelligent infinity within this mind/body/spirit complex re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One."  

When you can really see the perfection in things AS THEY ARE, and stop seeing them as broken, then this own trust/faith in the perfection manifests as free flowing intelligent infinity, or pure joy (because all is well).
In my case, my first contact with Intelligent Infinity came about almost entirely by accident. At the time, I was pretty agnostic. I didn't even know whether there was anyone "out there." But in one particular meditation where I happened to achieve a particularly high energy level, I opened myself to the universe with no expectation of anything happening... And made contact. It truly was seeking without seeking.

So if I have any advice on this matter, it's that people look to rid themselves of expectations. The reality of contact with higher entities is completely unlike anything one could imagine, and having expectations about it will act to block it from happening. This is, I think, why meditation focused on ego-reduction is important to such activities. You have to get your conscious mind and biases "out of the way" if there's going to be room in your head for the thoughts of Intelligent Infinity and\or your higher-selves to manifest.
For those who contact Intelligent Infinity, does the expansion of consciousness frighten you?
I got close, but my mind felt like it was slipping (where I was losing control of my mind).
Yeah. I'd say getting over one's fears is the hardest part, because the ego really doesn't want to let go of the body.

But the thing is... and this is SO hard to talk about... the ego doesn't actually go away. The experience-of-self CHANGES, but it's not a negation or loss-of-self. Not entirely. And your old ego will still be there waiting for you to get back, so to speak. But maintaining that state of mind is highly difficult, at least for me, because it's a very unusual or even "alien" feeling that's hard to embrace as fully as is needed to maintain it.
(10-31-2015, 02:47 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]For those who contact Intelligent Infinity, does the expansion of consciousness frighten you?
I got close, but my mind felt like it was slipping (where I was losing control of my mind).

Yeah it does, but I go with what APW said. That the fear is seen afterwards as not needed, you see that you do not truly lose yourself but instead evolve instead into something different each time you reach higher. It's kind of harmonizing yourself with your essence.

Fears could indicate that the time is not right and that the ego needs to resolve itself first.
I'm ready for the next level. I stood firm in the face of my fears before, when the world around me was shaken violently (or maybe it was my mind that was shaken).

I wonder if one reaches II through meditation. I touched on it with a tremendous heart expansion like 2 years ago when I wasn't even meditating.
(10-31-2015, 12:17 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm ready for the next level. I stood firm in the face of my fears before, when the world around me was shaken violently (or maybe it was my mind that was shaken).

I wonder if one reaches II through meditation. I touched on it with a tremendous heart expansion like 2 years ago when I wasn't even meditating.

I think the fear is the result of identifying with the contents of consciousness rather than consciousness itself.  This is where the ego concept comes in.  The contents of consciousness we encounter on a day to day basis form the basis of our physical experience.  We have become habitually accustomed to it because it has a sort of quasi permanence (for the most part it changes slowly). The nature of identity is that it resists change, because change threatens identity. This results in fear.  When you can identify as just formless consciousness, the content of consciousness can never frighten you because consciousness, itself, is untouchable, unassailable, and changeless forever.  I'm not there yet either, but I've seen enough glimpses to have a general idea of what the ego free state looks like.  From that place of pure consciousness, pain is not aversive, and pleasure is not attractive.  There is no good or bad, just experience.  There is no observer, and no observed, just observing.  Sounds weird right?
No, it makes sense. I'm going to do more letting go exercises.