Bring4th

Full Version: Evolving Spiritually
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is life on Earth (or in the physical) required for evolving spiritually?

Is it much faster to evolve here than on the spirit side?

Are our spirit guides jealous in a way of us being able to be here?
I'm not sure if it is required. That's a good question

I feel like we learn in quite a primitive "school" so to speak. That is to say, the school of the material world. I'd say some need to experience this "school of hard knocks," while others don't require it.

Maybe a spirit guide would get jealous. My hope is that they would stop for a second and realize that they're exactly where they need to be.
Spirit guides have been in the physical before. That's what distinguishes them from guardian angels.

Maybe I have been a guide in the past.

It probably gets boring when anything you desire is manifest immediately and you are in constant bliss
and full of unconditional love.

I wonder if the 90,000 year lifespan of 4D in pure love will get boring.

I hope I won't be clawing to get back to 3D.
Quote:50.7 Questioner: Thank you. Can you expand on the concept which is this: that it is necessary for an entity to, during incarnation in the physical as we call it, become polarized or interact properly with other entities and why this isn’t possible in between incarnations when he is aware of what he wants to do, but why must he come into an incarnation and lose memory, conscious memory of what he wants to do and then act in a way that he hopes to act? Could you expand on that please?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us give the example of the man who sees all the poker hands. He then knows the game. It is but child’s play to gamble, for it is no risk. The other hands are known. The possibilities are known and the hand will be played correctly but with no interest.

In time/space and in the true-color green density, the hands of all are open to the eye. The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen. There is no deception and no desire for deception. Thus much may be accomplished in harmony but the mind/body/spirit gains little polarity from this interaction.

Let us re-examine this metaphor and multiply it into the longest poker game you can imagine, a lifetime. The cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure, etc. They are dealt and re-dealt and re-dealt continuously. You may, during this incarnation begin — and we stress begin — to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations, etc. However, your only indication of other-selves’ cards is to look into the eyes.

You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love; can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit beingness totality.
It seems like there is little or no catalyst beyond 3D. Why would an entity want to be in 6D for instance if it is so hard to grow?

I don't think you can go from 3D to 7D for instance. But I'm not sure how you get to 7D without catalyst.
(02-11-2020, 07:30 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like there is little or no catalyst beyond 3D. Why would an entity want to be in 6D for instance if it is so hard to grow?

There is catalyst, but the most intense density is 3D.
Ra said there is infinitely subtle balancing of love and light in 6D.

What would be something that would be catalyst to a 6D being?

I would imagine almost nothing would phase them.
Spirit has its origin in pure being, unity and perfection.
In the matter of unity and multitude, a separate element of the spirit is born that has perfection as a potential, but has not affirmed it.
Spirit projects consciousness into a divided world, a world of distortions, a multitude for the development of its potential perfection in the real.
This is similar to how we plant a seed in the ground. Seed sprouts out of chaos and rushes to the light.
Spirit does not pass into the world of the earth, it only projects its consciousness into it while remaining in a world perfect outside of time and space. A person who is sufficiently developed can hear the voice of his higher self, which through intuition guides him through life collecting his life experience. This is the Guardian Angel of man on Earth.
Consistently rushing from one of his desires to others, a person begins to notice that in the apparent multiplicity there is unity, the principle of analogy manifests itself in everything. Another surprising discovery for a person is that the goal that beckoned him so, once achieved, becomes devoid of all attractiveness, and does not develop it in essence, but the path that the work he did on the path to his goal made him more perfect.
Many more questions will arise in a person about how he develops consciously on the way to the goal.